Wind of Love

By Bladeninja197

Venti soon falls in love with the beautiful deaconess known as Barbara. A young girl who heals and help peop... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1 Getting to know you
Chapter 2 Birthday
Chapter 3 Drunk
Chapter 4 Getting to know you
Chapter 5 Gossip
Chapter 6 Trouble
Chapter 7 Confessing
Chapter 8 Quest?
Chapter 9 Date
Chapter 10 Thinking too far??
Chapter 11 Fight
Chapter 12 I need you!
Chapter 13 Festival in Mondstadt
Chapter 14 I'm the one who you worship
Chapter 15 Giving you space
Chapter 16 I'm back
Chapter 17 Caught
Chapter 18 Come with me
Chapter 20 Happiness
Chapter 21 Defend the city
Chapter 22 Talk or else
Chapter 23 The problem
Chapter 24 Transformation
Chapter 25 A new beginning

Chapter 19 Fight part 2

222 8 2
By Bladeninja197

The group made it to the area where Zhongli trapped the clone, it was in the worst place since there could be many citizens there. The gang were all petrified since many people will be harmed or even killed.

"Don't worry, I spoke to Ningguang about the situation and she made everyone evacuate to a better and safer environment. Now over here." Zhongli led the way.

They were in the center of the area of the main ritual. The same area where traveler fought the Osial, an ancient god who has the body of a sea monster that was defeated by Rex Lapis during the Archon War, an ancient war that occurred over 2,000 years ago.

"He's over here." Zhongli points.

Everyone spots the clone struggling to get away. But the giant rocks made by Zhongli trapped him and there was a spell that overflowed and was overlaying the clone.

"Is that.....?" Venti was gonna speak, but Zhongli said it before him.

"A spell? Yes. It's a spell that negates his teleportation. Now I am going to get answers from him." Zhongli said.

Barbara's Pov

After hearing these guys speak, us girls heard running and we all turn to see a white hair lady running toward us. It's the Condensed Light, Ningguang. She ran to us and with a bit of a fearful expression plastered on her face.

"What happened?" Zhongli walked over, his expression still the same, the usual stern look.

"He's here! He's on his way." The tall lady said, looking like a beautiful goddess herself.

Zhongli's eyes widened for a split second, then he told everyone to get ready. Then two more girls showed up as well. A purple hair girl that has cat ears, and a blue hair girl with horns on her head? Are those actual horns or are they accessories? They ran to aid us, one with a bow and the other with a sword.

"Alright everyone get ready to fight!" Zhongli said.

"They kicked my ass before and now, vengeance will be mine!" Eula said with determination.

"We can do this! I'll support both you and Diluc!" Mona said, her hydro magic began to overflow.

My Venti was about to speak as well, then without a reaction, the clone of traveler jumped from the sky and slammed onto the ground creating a massive path of rock and geos rising up from the ground. We all jumped to evade.

"Jump him!" Diluc shouted.

Albedo and Ningguang both jumped; she began to fire gems at the clone and Albedo slashed at the clone. Evil Aether evaded the gems and caught Albedo's sword in both hands. He turned to the side left and right, which Albedo panicked as the clone broke the sword's blade.

As the process of the broken blade, the clone's hand glowed with Geo elemental and punched Albedo sending him flying towards us. Venti used his wind to catch him before he landed onto the hard cement. I ran to him and healed him. The others went to fight off him as Zhongli kept talking to the Venti clone.

"Okay punk, tell us now! What are the plans of the Abyss?" Zhongli said softly but so cold, face still stern and still.

"Hehe! I'll never say." Evil Venti just smiled as he laughed his way out of the question. This angered the archon as he made a rock formed from the sky, it crushed the hand of evil Venti.

He screamed in pain as all of his bones in the left hand were all broken. Tears of blood came out of his eyes as he groaned and hissed at the pain from his hand.

"Are you gonna talk?" Zhongli said once again, this time his face converted into a more angry expression. He still kept his cool and composure, but he never had the sadistic side of him torturing someone. I ran over to him and let Albedo go to fight.

"Ahh! I'm glad you're here. I need your assistance." Zhongli said to me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I'm gonna break all of his fingers and his hand, and I need you to heal it, then I'm gonna break it again, and repeat. We need the information so we can report back to Mondstadt and Liyue. Just in case an attack happens." Zhonglii said, eyes closed as he was trying to ponder while talking to me.

Also yeah I figured out that Zhongli was an archon, Venti told me yesterday evening when we hung out. I just hope we can win and have another hang out or a date together. As I was pondering, Zhongli broke the clone's hand again, making the clone tear up as the sheer pain hits his nerves.

Venti flew down, holding onto evil Aether, pinning him onto the ground. Mona came by and splashed him with hydro magic, making his body all wet. Venti jumped and Eula struck him with her blade causing him to be frozen in cold ice.

"Good work!" Zhongli said, then he tossed his hand towards the clone with full motion and force, causing chunks of geo and rock to trap the clone inside.

"Good work everybody. Now you all can go back home now, also here is a bit of mora for your help." Zhongli handed each one of us a bag of mora. "I'll find a way to make them talk, since one of them is being difficult to talk to. I think I have an idea. You all may go home and let me find a way to make them speak." Zhongli said.

"But what about the healing and question part?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it. Now accept the moras and please return back home." Zhongli said, putting his hand onto his chest.

"Wow! Since when do you carry mora? The last time I remember is that you don't carry mora. How Ironic!" Venti laughed.

Zhongli rolled his eyes in annoyance.

After the mess was over and everyone was back at Mondstadt, Venti and I were sitting and eating at Good Hunter. Sara whipped us some good tasty meals as Venti kept being flustered while he constantly commented on my looks.

"Eat your food or I'll forcefully make you eat it." I said playfully, trying to act all upset.

"But you're so adorable though. Also I was wondering about something..." Venti stuttered a bit.

"What is it?" I asked.

"What does your hair look like when it's not tied up in a pigtail?" Venti blushed as he wanted to see my full hair. I just giggled.

"I see that you're really curious to see." I giggled. I begin to untie my hair and let it flow down like a blanket. It reached the middle of my back (the length), and Venti's reaction was priceless.

His eyes sparkled as he blushed to see that I look really beautiful.

"You're so........pretty! So beautiful!" Venti puts his hands onto his face with a shocked expression.

I just laughed at his expression, he embraced me.

"I'm so happy to have a person who loves me. But there are some issues that I might have to deal with." Venti said, his happy joyful expression swiftly switched to a sorrow and sad expression.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"It's just that.....I'm an archon and I'm just really scared." Venti said.

"Scared of what though? It's kinda funny seeing a mighty god being scared." I joked, which made Venti chuckle a bit.

"Since I'm an archon, I'm just scared that I might lose you!" Venti said, his voice cracked as tears slowly overflowed from his eyes.

"Lose me? I'm here with you silly!" I said, trying to comfort him.

"No I mean....I'm immortal, I lived on this land for thousands and thousands of years. I met many people who I loved and now they're all gone. Like....." Venti paused.

"Like who?" I asked.

"Never mind that. But I might lose you when the years go! Like if one day we do become more than boyfriend and girlfriend, maybe as husband and wife, but I might lose you. Life will take you away from me. I was thinking about....well I wanted to see if I can become a human and live life fully with you." Venti wiped his tears.

I was stunned to see him talk like this. Honestly, I haven't thought about that. Now this was scary to think about. But a human?

"Venti, that's just how life is though. You can't change that. Plus you just have to stick here in the present. No need to think about the future. Plus if I do pass away in old age, at least I'll die happy knowing that I met you. The person who made me happy and made me sad knowing that my god is a drunkard." I joked, which made Venti laugh.

I'm glad he is laughing. But after we ate we went back to my house. I thought about having Venti stay with me and Jean. As we were going to my house, I unlocked the door and we both walked in. But as we walked in I saw Jean on top of Master Diluc (not naked or nude just having a moment), they both jumped to see us.

"Well...this is awkward." Venti commented, laughing at his own comment.

"I thought you were staying up in the office?" I asked.

"Yeah well. Diluc here kinda helped me finish some of the extra stuff and tasks that I needed to finish." Jean explained.

"Dang even after a battle with that clone, you weren't even tried at all. I'm impressed." Venti gave him the thumbs up.

"Well if you don't mind uhhhh.....this might sound a bit crazy but.....do you mind if Venti stays with us?" I asked with puppy eyes.

"NO!" Jean crossed her arms.

"But why?" I asked.

My sister just rubbed her template in frustration.

"Well.....okay to be full honest I'm not sure on why but I guess it's just that I'm still having trust issues with him. I mean he showed you his true self and you were hurt by it.." I cut off Jean.

"But Jean, it doesn't matter. Plus I'm actually kinda glad that he is Barbatos." I said.

"Really? But you got upse-" I zipped Venti's mouth and continued to talk.

"*Sigh* Yes I was upset because knowing that he was just a bard that drinks all the time and no offense to Venti, but just homeless. He really makes me happy. Jean, I know that you're concerned but don't worry. Venti and I are getting close, plus we already have sex soo...I think we're slowly becoming official." I smiled.

"Jean, I think you should let him stay here. I mean if your sister is really happy to have him here, then maybe you should reconsider. On top of that I once saw her crying at the Statue of Seven in Windrise. I believe she had a rough day and Venti is here with her to make her dark days fade." Diluc defended me.

"But relying on someone for happiness isn't that good though. Only a person who loves himself can make them happy. Like Barbara just needs to love herself, hence a source of joyfulness will come in her heart." Jean countered, her arms folded.

"Uhhh, Jean, you just contradicted yourself there." Diluc said, rubbing his nape.

"Contradict?" Jean replied with a shock expression.

"Before Barbara and Venti enter the house, you were just expressing how my presence and me being here really makes you happy. That it distresses you from work. Also you kissed me aggressively on the couch repeating the phrase-" Diluc was cut off as Jean covered his mouth.

"Okay okay!" Jean said, which she let out a sigh of annoyance.

"Alright, but make sure he behaves since he is always mischievous." Jean said.

"Of course Grand Master Jean! I'll be on my best behavior!" Venti said, doing a salute.

"Yay!" I said, embracing the bard.

We both went up to my room and prepared to shower. I went first and soon Venti will enter when I finish showering. We both got into the bed and just cuddled. Venti kept playing with my damped hair which was untied. He began to keep playing with it which made me blush.

"Barbara?" Venti called.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Your sister is correct too." Venti said.

"What? What do you mean?" I asked in confusion.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 246 27
❝Your blood is beyond that of a goddess..❞ summary; To be a vampire hunter is a dangerous job. And so is Y/n L/n, a well-known figure among the vampi...
52K 2.3K 54
❝I told you we'd meet again, windborn boy, such a bittersweet coincidence to meet you now.❞ summary; Years after high school, Y/n finds herself in a...
52K 1.7K 25
with love, a new and popular rookie co-ed group. everything seems to be going right for this group- many fans all over teyvat, interviews left and ri...
17.5K 519 11
Venti saves you from almost falling to your death and stays with you to make sure you're okay while your mom is on a work trip. As time passes both o...