Have Me

By AntonineStrike

Bella was not Edward's mate at all. But Carlisle's. Alice knows this. Since before Bella was born. More

AN

Have Me

20.6K 318 44
By AntonineStrike

" Carlisle, you need to ease up a bit. " Alice said softly as she patted the man sitting beside her in the back, whom she treated like her own father for decades. Carlisle nodded and sighed..

"This is very difficult Alice. I'm having a hard time already of keeping my thoughts of Bella from Edward."

Alice shifted her eyes from Carlisle towards the woods outside the windows of Carlisle study. She was thinking very deeply of why did the hell Bella ended up with edward. Bella Swan was supposed to be with Carlisle eventhough he had esme as wife for so many, many years already. Alice had seen Bella with carlisle happy in her vision. She had also seen Bella become into one of them and she saw that carlisle changed bella himself. Carlisle had been restless since the day Alice told him that someone else has not yet been born was the one destined to him and not Esme. Carlisle had been acting a little strange for about 50 years.Even Esme who was not trying very hard not to notice Carlisle's strange acts had finally given up and had believed what she had been seeing. She talked to Carlisle about this but he would just shrug, assure that everything is okay  and give her one of his dazzling smiles.

" Alice.. I can hear them coming. you know what to do. " Carlisle said and Alice was snapped out of her reverie.

" Oh. " was all Alice could say.

" I'm going to hunt now ALice. Watch Bella for me Alice please? " Carlisle croaked softly his exquisite face sparkling from the sunlight that was streaming from the windows.

" of course. " ALice muttered . Her voice l;ike chiming bells.

In a blur, Carlisle stood up and disappeared from the window the moment Edward and Bella had burst inside.

" Hi Alice! I miss you! " Bella greeted cheerily.

Edward was scrutinizing her face like she was some kind of a thousand year old ice sculpture that may melt the moment he would lay his hands on her face the  moment he touch her.

" Bella! I miss you too! Would you care to have some girl time with me? " Alice murmured as she glared sarcastically at edward who shot her an evil look when she said the word girl time. He clearly don't want Bella to stay away from him. Bella glanced at edward to have the permission to go.

" Go ahead, love. I don't mind. SPend some time with Alice. ANd be careful. " Edward said.

" thanks. " bella said. and then she looked around the study. She was asking where was Carlisle but when Alice told her he went out to hunt, her face fell. Edward had not seen his lover's expression because he had bent down to tie the shoelaces of Bella's sneakers. After he tied the laces Bella and Alice linked arms as they went outside Carlisle's study. She told Edward they would be careful.

" Uhm.. Bella? Hop on my back please. " ALice said softly. Bella obeyed and the next thing she knew, they were running like a storm, passing by green and brown blurs. The leaves and trunks of the trees. She was clearly wondering why ALice would choose the forest to spent time at. But one thing is clear,  Alice didnt want  Edward to hear something. They run deeper in the forest and after a few moments, Alice set her down on a moss covered rock. her mind was reeling from all the running.

" What's this all about ALice? " Bella asked innocently.

" Nothing Bella. Your face just fell when I told you Carlisle was out, hunting. " Alice replied.

" Oh, that. you noticed it. " Bella said. Alice rolled her eyes.

" YOu mad at me? " bella added.

" of course not. Why would I be mad at you. You did not do anything. " alice said.

" Thanks ALice. "

" Don't mention it Bella. Anyway, I have something to tell you. I've been dying to break this to you. ''

" wHat is it Alice? Are the Volturi coming for me? "

" No. This is something else worth a war. "

'' Victoria? Laurent? "

" oh Bella. Forget them! eNOUGH with the vampires who were planning to kill you. "

" then what is it?  YOu keep holding back what you are trying to say. "

" But I really don't know if I should tell you this Bella. Im afraid. "

" It depends on you if you want to tell me or not. Is Edward leaving me again? " Bella asked hopefully.

" No, no. But.,uh.. perhaps you can tell me something you want to? " ALice asked.

Bella straightened and found her opportunity to tell this to somebody. She is sure Alice won't get mad at her and that she would understand her.

" Actually I do ALice. This is killing me for about six months already. "

"Tell me Bella. And uh..by the way, jasper's telling me that you're having trouble with your feelings. especially when Carlisle's around. my husband is keeping his best to keep his thoughts away from edward. "

" Oh. jasper. (sighs). Of course, he noticed me. He has a gift. "

" Duh. So what now? "

" Alice...."

" Go on Bella. "

" I've been in love with Carl-----------isle. " bella broke off. her eyes were shiny with tears and she was sobbing. For six months, she had kept to herself the pain she had endured from seeing Carlisle with Esme. The confusion, and love.

" sssh Bella. Its alright. " Alice said while comforting her. But ALice's tone was somewhat like..happy and cheery. Bella silenced and glared at Alice.

" You are happy? You think it is funny? I'm a JERK for believing he loved me too. " bella cried.

" No. Not that way of course. I'm happy because----------------- "

" I LOVE HER TOO. '' A familiar, soothing gentle voice echoed in the forest. Branches and twigs snapping at his feet as he approached the pixie haired vampire sitting very still, her golden eyes glassy and surprised beside the girl with chocolate brown eyes and brunette hair. who was looking shocked and was trying to fight a smile.

" carlisle? " Alice stood up and glanced at Bella.

" Alice. "

" Carlisle, what did you say? " bella asked, tears streaming down her pale, albino face. In a flash, Carlisle was by her side caressing her cheek. Bella blushed and her heart was beating abnormally fast.

" Bella. I said I love you too. " CArlisle whispered in  her ear.

" Oh Really? I hope Im not dreaming. "

" No you're not Bella. " Carlisle murmured as he grinned.

Alice gasp. Causing Bella and Carlisle to look at her. Carlisle stiffened. Alice was having another vision. Alice stared blankly at the northern part of the forest for several seconds. It must have been about 40 seconds.

The forest was silent except for the chirping of birds high above the pine trees. Alice relaxed but then, her face turned into a worried expression and her forehead creased.

" What did you see Alice? " Bella asked.

" The Volturi. they're coming in the house in 2 minutes. They were very clever to snap a decision. They are going to kill edward. " Alice said

Alice said, her beautiful voice turning gloomy and scared. Bella hadn’t heard Alice like this before.

“ No. “ Bella and Carlisle chorused.

“ Why?” Carlisle asked. Anxiousness had been visible in his pale perfect face.

“ He still hadn’t change Bella. Their decision is firm. Edward’s going to die. We can’t save him either. They are too strong. “ Alice said.

“ who’s killing Edward? “ Bella asked calmly but her eyes says otherwise.

“ Jane, Felix, Demetri, and Caius. “ Alice replied. “ carlisle, this is going to happen. Take my advice just this once please? “ Alice added.

Carlisle didn’t have time more to think why Caius had come alone to punish Edward.

" Yes Alice? "

" Take and hide Bella somewhere far. UHm.. change her and then go back in 1 month then we will figure things out. "

" But what about Rosalie, esme, Emmett, and Jasper? "

" I'll take care of them. Now, go Carlisle, Bella! be careful. I'll head to Seattle to find the others.

" Edward remains? " carlisle asked painfully. His fac was screwed.

ALice shrugged. Then Carlisle nodded and picked Bella up, bridal style and ran like a hurricane. alice did the same. As they were running away from the forest, they thought of Edward. All about him. his laughters, his face and the way he smiles when he read's someone's mind. Bella felt pity and grief for him. She loved him more than anything else in the world but she realized she don't love him anymore. And she's loving somebody else, who was CArlisle.  There's no hole that can't be felt in her chest now like when Edward left her alone in the woods telling her she was not good enough for him.

" CArlisle? " Bella managed to talk while wind was whipping her face.

" Yes? "

" Put me down for a second please? I want you to do something. "

" okay just be quick because were in a hurry. "

Carlisle slowed then put Bella down on a fallen log caked with green moss.

Bella glanced up at CArlisle and stared into each other' s soul. Chocolate brown eyes boring into golden butterscoth.

' Kiss me CArlisle. Prove you feel the same for me. " Bella whispered. Her face was tomato red but she was determined to know she's not dreaming.

Carlisle's eyebrow arched and he chuckled softly. H smiled then bent down down to press his marble lips to Bella's. The moment they kissed, Bella knew that carlisle and her were meant o be. They responded to each other with enthusiasm. Bella broke the kiss, recalling that they were in a run. She sadly pulled away and thought that maybe they had forever to kiss. Bella was red faced but she was smiling from ear to ear.

" alice saw in a vision 50 years ago that Esme was not my mate. And it was you. " Carlisel told her as he carried her again bridal style and he ran.

" I'm having a lot of difficulty to keep my thoughts from edward. " Carlisle continued.

" Oh Carlisle. It must have been very hard for you to block your thoughts and act normal around him." Bella said.

" Yes Bella. Seeing yu with him feels like I'm dying each second. " Carlisle said. Pain was obvious in his voice.

" and seeing you with Esme was like I'm tortured by Jane. " Bella replied. Her eyes were wet with tears. Tears of joy and pain. JOy because Carlisle and her are finally together.

" hush Bella.     I'm here now and you're here for me. " Carlisle mouthed  while h dodged tres on his way.

" Okay. " Bella replied then she laid her head on Carlisle's shoulder.

Meanwhile, at the Cullen's residence Caius was laughing while Jane was torturing Edward.

" enough JAne. Demetri and felix. NOW! " Caius commanded.

" yes Master. " They all answered. Felix and Demetri made their way to Edward who's epression was pain and sadness. Felix snapped Edward's head, then Demetri lit a matchstick and tossed it at edward's body. It burned. Smoke curling its way up to th top. Edward was now gone foever. ALice was meanwhile,, also explaining  the things that had happened.. Esme understood Carlisle so she was just calm but sad. Emmett and Jasper were staring fiercely into open space probably thinking how to pulverize the Volturi. Rosalie was scowling, looking at her blue nail polish on her fingers.

When Carlisle thought that Bella and him were now safe for the day, they settled in a hotel. They were a  thouand miles away from Forks. The Volturi decided to lay low  before pursuing the other Cullens. Charlie, Bella's father had died 3 months ago after he had been hit by a stray bullet. So the Cullen's worries lessened. Carlisle and Bella both stayed at the hotel for several days. Carlisle and Bella lived with each other peacefully knowing each other deeply every passing second. They comforted each other whenever they are worried, sad, upset, on something. Then came the day that Carlisle has to change Bella into a vampire.

" Are you ready Bella? "

" Yes carlisle. I had been looking forward to this day since I had known and confirmed there were really vampires. i TRUst you"

" I'll be gentle Bella I love you. "

" I love you too Carlisle ."

And with that, Carisle leaned down and pierced Bella's neck.  Letting the venom flow inside her body. Then he licked the place where he had bitten Bella to let wound close and seal in the venom. Bella shrieked, enduring the burning sensation that has coursed through her body. Passing in her veins, bones, and arteries. She screamed.

" MY BODY'S BURNING! "

Carlisle looked down at her, feeling sorry for the woman he loved screaming helplessly. It lasted for three days, the burning pain in Bella's entire body, the screaming and kicking and thrashing. Carlisle sighed.

" I will never leave you Bella. No matter what happens. Forever is now ours." Carlisle said as he kissed Bella in the forehead. Bella was starting to stir and was now relaxing because the burning pain has already subsided. It was the third day.

When Bella opened her eyes she saw every tiny little microscopic organism, she saw every particle of dust on the ceiling of the cottage they had rented somewhere far away. And Bella can see the eighth color rainbow. Her senses are sharp. It was now because she was a vampire. She also felt strange and braver and a thirst was forming in the base of her throat. She was not the china, fragile doll Edward was treating her anymore. Carlisle's eyes widened at the sight of Bella when she leaped from her bed. He was stunned by Bella's new self. She was now more gorgeous and dazzling  than ever. And more stunning that Esme.  Her brunette hair framed her now-paler -than -ever face. Her red crimson eyes glassy and full of emotions. Carlisle went to her side and tackled her with a hug and a quick kiss on the forehead. Bella chuckled her voice like Alice's, chiming bells. Carlisle led her to a full size body length mirror to let her see what she hd now become. Bella smiled at her reflection.

" I look beautfiul. " She muttered, not ashamed.

" Of course you are Bella. " CArlisle whispered.

" And now, let's go outside. I'll teach you how to hunt. I can see your thirsty. " Carlisle said.

' Of course, how sweet. " Bella said.

They went outside and raced  across the road which leads to a forest. Forgetting the Volturi at the moment and only thinking of themselves.

Bella and Carlisle, now happy than ever, for forever.

__

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

924K 15.8K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
36.5K 1.2K 21
What happens when someone you've seen for so long suddenly becomes the only one all you can think about? A fifth year Hermione Granger couldn't resis...
7.6K 300 28
-𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚏𝚎. -𝙼𝚢 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎,𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜.
2M 104K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...