YujiKiri (Omega-Verse AU) (Ed...

By BlueRoseFics15

Another Kirigeo fanfiction by EcoFics When Kirito enters the Underworld he meets an Omega (Eugeo) and discove... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Who is Tsuki Rozu?
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Update
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Thankyou All
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Describe My OC's
Happy Birthday!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Question
Chapter 28
Should I?
What Happened?πŸ˜…
Ok
My Insta
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Its Been Posted
Hey Guys
Chapter 30 (Re-Writen)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
I'm Sorry
Chapter 33
Hehe I am so sorryπŸ₯²
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
The Fully Written Smut Scene
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
The Cover
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
What If?
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Have a Cookie!!
Hi

Chapter 34

126 4 30
By BlueRoseFics15

(I know it's not Christmas but I recently have too many ideas for a Christmas thing and I want to write them)(also let's just say it's winter ok?)
Kirito's Pov
I opened my eyes, I could hear talking on the other side of the curtain, I was still sitting against the wall, I looked down, Eugeo was sleeping with his head rested in my lap, I looked to my side, Renly was sleeping with his head rested on my shoulder. I smiled at the two "so a lady magnet and a man magnet huh?" Ojo asked, she was peeking her head in from the curtain "it's not like that and you know it, Renly doesn't like me and my heart belongs to Eugeo" I responded, Ojo laughed "I know I'm kidding" she sighed "we've arrived at a small country town, if you want to get a door there's a furniture shop here, it also sells doors" Ojo then left. I looked down at Eugeo, he was so cute when he slept, I don't want to wake him up. I sighed and shook Eugeo a bit, he stirred around a bit but didn't wake up, Renly however did wake up, he got his head off my shoulder "morning Renly" I said, I shook Eugeo again, he still didn't wake up, Renly yawned "morning Kirito" he responded. I stared down at Eugeo, he's lucky that he's so fricking adorable and I love so much, I shook Eugeo again, he groaned and opened his eyes "morning sleepy head" I smiled at him, Eugeo sat up yawning "where have we stopped this time?" Eugeo asked, Renly and Eugeo waited for me to answer "somewhere, where we can get a door" I opened the curtains and got out, the girls were already dressed "hey, before we go put you guys should get into some new clothes here" Ojo threw three pairs of clothes at me "you guys decide what you where, get dressed in there" Ojo said referring to the 'bedroom' I nodded and went back in closing the curtain behind me. I passed Eugeo the white T-Shirt, Blue Hoodie, white beeny, white scarf and Blue Jeans, I passed Renly the, white T-Shirt, Mint Green Turtle Neck jumper and light brown pants and then I had the long sleeve black shirt, black beeny, black hoodie and black jeans "I'll go to the bathroom" Renly said getting out, he closed the curtains behind him. Me and Eugeo are used to getting changed around each other, however with the very little space we had it was a bit more difficult. We managed though, once we were finished we left the 'bedroom' and Renly was waiting for us "the girls already left, they took Alice with them" Renly explained, I nodded and sat down to put my shoes on, Eugeo did the same, Renly already had his shoes on. Once we did that we both stood up and walked out of the van and "it's snowing" Renly said excitedly, we looked around, people were walking around the streets singing, different decorations had been placed up everywhere and right in the middle of this small town was a giant Christmas tree "wait.... is it that time of year?" I asked, Eugeo and Renly looked confused, I went to a random person, after being in the underworld for two years I wasn't aware of what the date was "excuse me? What's the date?" I asked, the kind man with a white beard laughed a bit "my boy, it's the 24th of December" he wore a red coat and a red hat, I guess he was playing Santa, I noticed he was carrying a donation bag "here you go Santa, thankyou for your help" I gave him some money "thankyou young man" he walked away ringing his bell, I walked back to Eugeo and Renly excitedly "guys! It's Christmas Eve!" I cheered, Eugeo and Renly smiled at each other "who was that jolly red man? Is it a Christmas tradition here?" Eugeo asked, I nodded "that's Santa Claus, the myth here is that he goes around during Christmas night and leaves presents for all the good kids under their Christmas trees, as for the naughty children they get coal" I explained, Eugeo giggled a bit "I guess you're getting coal Kirito" he laughed out, I laughed "lets get that door last, first we can explore the town and go Christmas shopping! Maybe we could get some decorations and decorate the van" I said excitedly, Eugeo smiled, Renly shrugged "sure why not? Let's explore for a while" Renly said. I grabbed both of their hands, luckily it wasn't Eugeo's broken one. I stopped at a souvenir shop "they should have information about the town, lets go" I dragged the two into the store, I went to the little spinning tourist thing, I got one of the maps and went to the counter "hello" the lady said, she was so kind, everyone here seemed to be kind "hello" I said in return, she looked at the map "oh! Are you new in town?" She asked, I nodded "then it's free and you even get this free Christmas Tree star" she handed me a star, it was really pretty "thankyou so much Mam! Merry Christmas!" I thanked her, she gave me a bag as well and I put the stuff in. We left the store and I checked the map "do you guys want to check out the tree now or later?" I asked, I looked through the different events "Kirito it looks like there's a fair!" Eugeo yelled excitedly. I looked at where he was pointing, he was right, around the Christmas tree was a bunch of stalls and a few rides, it was small but this is a small town but then I noticed something behind the Christmas tree, it was much bigger than the tree, I don't know how I didn't notice it before "your right Eugeo, soooo, fair?" I asked the two, they both nodded. We all walked to the fair, once we got to the entrance there wasn't even a line "hello! I hope you guys enjoy yourselves! Merry Christmas!" A guy dressed as a elf cheered, we walked in and looked around, there were quite a few stalls around "ok where do we go first?" Renly asked, I looked at them "we don't know anything about your world so it's best you decide" Renly added, Eugeo nodded in agreement, I smiled "sure, hm...." I looked around and noticed a costume shop, I smiled, we should all get some Christmas costumes! I grabbed both Eugeo and Renly's hands and dragged them to the stall "hello!" I greeted the man at the stall, he smiled cheerfully "hello young man, how may I help you?" He asked "I would like to get some costumes but I would like your opinion on what us three should be" I explained bringing the two omega's closer, the man smiled brighter "of course! Lets see" he examined us three "I believe this blonde one would look absolutely adorable in a reindeer onsie" picked up one of the reindeer onsies and put it in a bag "and the green haired boy would make an adorable elf, especially with those squishy cheeks" he put an elf outfit in the bag, Renly covered his cheeks pouting slightly "and you....you seem to be the dominant one in this friend group, also the most cheerful, you get to be Santa my boy" he put a Santa outfit in, I smiled "thankyou! How much will that be?" I asked, the man calculated and gave me the price, I gave him the money "alright! Next stop decorations!" I said excitedly.

Time Skip
It was starting to get dark, we had all gotten a lot of things, the costumes, decorations, gingerbread to make gingerbread houses, gifts for each other which we wouldn't show till Christmas day and a bunch of other things. We were just walking around with all our stuff "so what now?" Eugeo asked, I smiled "now, we go on the Ferris Wheel" I answered, both Renly and Eugeo looked confused, I started to run towards the big wheel, the two boys followed closely behind me, once I got there not many people were lined up "come on!" I yelled, the two boys walked up to me, Eugeo looked up at the big wheel in awe, Renly stared at it as well but I was concentrated on Eugeo, his eyes sparkled as he looked at the pretty lights "it's so..... pretty" Eugeo whispered, I smiled and wrapped my arm around his shoulder "well come on!" I walked us to the line, Renly followed, it didn't take long for us to get to the front of the line, they let us into a carriage (is that what its called, idk) we sat down, me and Eugeo on one side, Renly on the other, Eugeo looked a bit nervous "is this safe?" Eugeo asked, I laughed "of course! Why would they put it here if its not safe" I laughed out, Eugeo pouted, I easily broke the pouting face by kissing his cheek "damn you..... I can never stay mad at you when you do this!" Eugeo said annoyed, Renly laughed a bit, we started to move and Eugeo held my hand with his good arm. Renly looked around, I guess he's not afraid of heights, that makes sense he had to ride a dragon all the time. We finally got to the top, we had a view of the entire small town, Eugeo looked at the view in awe "wow...." he whispered, I smiled "this view is beautiful Kirito" he said to me, I chuckled "not as beautiful as you" I said cheekily, Eugeo looked a bit shocked but then he smiled "thankyou.... for coming back to me Kirito" Eugeo hugged me, I hugged back.

Renly/Official Third Wheel Pov
I looked out at the incredible view as Kirito and Eugeo let each other go, I then heard somebody yelling out to us "hey! Guys!" I looked at the carriage next to us, Kirito and Eugeo looked as well "oh Ojo! Sinon! Yui! I was wondering when I'd run into you guys!" Kirito yelled back, me and Eugeo started to laugh at his child like behaviour. I guess he just ignored Alice who was sitting in the carriage as well "we got some costumes! What about you?!" Sinon yelled "we got costumes too!! Let's wear them on Christmas day!!" Kirito yelled back. After we all arrived at the ground again, we all decided now to leave the fair and go to the furniture place. Kirito went inside to get a door while the rest of us waited outside, Ojo looked at the snow sadly "what's wrong Ojo?" Eugeo asked, Ojo looked at him "Christmas was Tsuki's favourite holiday....." she answered, Eugeo looked down sadly "well, I'm sure she's with us! Celebrating Christmas with us even if we can't see her" Eugeo said happily, Ojo nodded smiling "yeah.... I'm sure she is" she mumbled. Kirito came out of the store carrying a door "need help?" I asked, Kirito nodded "yes please" he said tiredly, I helped him pick up the door and we took it to the van, we took it inside "alright, you guys get a hotel for the night I'll try to put this door in" Kirito said, I crossed my arms "you build? I don't think so" Sinon said, we all nodded in agreement, Kirito laughed awkwardly "well then who should do it?" Kirito asked, Ojo went into the van "I actually have experience, the rest of your go, I'll fix the door" Ojo demanded, Kirito sighed and walked away "I'll stay and help Ojo!" I yelled out to them, I looked at Ojo, she nodded. The others all left.

Kirito's Pov
We all went to a local hotel, Sinon went to the desk "hello! We would like a room please" she said politely, the woman at the desk smiled "of course, how many people and which one of you lovelys will share a bed?" The woman asked "well, these two boys here are a couple so they'll share a bed and I have someone else coming that I will share a bed with and then two other separate beds for these two um.... Kirito should we get Renly a separate bed?" Sinon asked me, I thought for a moment "yeah.... he was a bit hesitant to share a bed with us so we should get him a separate bed" I answered, the lady typed away at her computer "your in luck, there is a room like that except one of the Queen sized beds are in a separate room but they all come in the same deal, there is also a undecorated Christmas Tree in there for you guys to decorate for Christmas" the lady explained, Sinon paid for the room and we all headed up. We put all our stuff on our separate beds, me and Eugeo got the bed in the separate room. We put our stuff down and sat on the bed, Eugeo rested his head on my shoulder "I feel sorry for Renly....." he said sadly, I nodded "yeah.....not only did he lose his Alpha but he was the one who killed him" I responded, Eugeo held my hand "anyway, we should check your arm, I'll go get Yui" I stood up and left the room to get Yui.

Eugeo's Pov
I really do feel sorry for Renly, I remember when I found out Kirito was dead, I was in so much pain, I didn't even want to live anymore but it was the people around me that encouraged me to keep going, Ojo, Yui......Tsuki......so I want to do help Renly the same way the others helped me. Kirito walked back into the room with Yui, he gently grabbed my broken arm and unwrapped the bandages, my arm looked a lot more pale than the rest of my skin, Yui scanned my arm "his arm is healed enough for him to move it however he will have to be careful when moving it and not put too much pressure, I would suggest putting the bandages back on without the sticks" Yui explained, I smiled "that's great!" Kirito cheered, he wrapped up my arm without the sticks "try moving your arm but be careful" Kirito told me, I moved my arm a bit "it feels great!" I beamed. Yui left the room "good night Daddy, Papa, I'll see you Christmas Morning!" Yui skipped away. I smiled at Kirito "how long has she been calling you Papa?" He asked, I thought for a moment "since you died" I answered, Kirito nodded, there was a moment of silence before Kirito started to laugh, I gave him a confused look "s-sorry! Haha it's just" he tried to stop laughing "it's weird talking about me dying because I'm right here" Kirito said, I looked down "o-oh sorry....." he went quiet "no it's fine, it was just a hard time for me....." I mumbled, Kirito pat my back gently "guys!! We've got to decorate the tree!" Yui said skipping back into the room, I thought for a moment "maybe we should wait for Renly and Ojo" I suggested "they've already come back, Ojo said it was really easy" Yui responded, I smiled and stood up, we followed Yui out of the room "let's decorate the tree!" Yui said jumping up and down excitedly, we got out the decorations and started to decorate the tree, Kirito went to the radio to play music "ooh, Jingle Bells!" Kirito said excitedly, I me and Renly wrapped the tinsel around the tree, I looked at Renly and had an idea, I wrapped some tinsel around his head "huh?" He looked confused "now your a Christmas tree" I laughed slightly, Renly giggled, Kirito snuck up on me and wrapped some tinsel around my neck, he pulled me into a kiss, I kissed him back "awww" Ojo said sweetly, we pulled away and continued decorating the tree. Once we finished the tree was a bit messy but we did it together "ok last is the Star, who wants to put it up?" Kirito asked, Yui pushed me and Renly up "ok you two can put it on together" Kirito passed me the star, I looked at Renly and shrugged. We got two stools so we could reach the top of the tree, we both held the star together and put it on top of the tree. Once that was finished everyone in the room cheered "alright Yui, time to go to bed, otherwise Santa won't come" Kirito said picking Yui up, she yawned and rested her head in Kirito's shoulder, I smiled sweetly at them while Kirito put her in a bed and tucked her in gently. He then looked back at us, another song started to play "what is this song? It's so beautiful" Renly asked, Kirito smiled "Silent Night" he answered, I smiled. Kirito turned the radio off but the music was still playing "guys it's coming from outside" he said. He went to the window, me and Renly followed, he opened the window and pointed at the people who where walking through the street, they were all singing together "wow.....this town is wonderful" I whispered, I rested my head on Kirito’s shoulder, he wrapped his arm around me, he looked at Renly who was just looking out the window, Kirito gently held Renly's hand as he started to sing with the people, his voice was soft and gentle as was the people in the street. Ojo and Sinon joined in, Alice simply sat in a chair and watched. The night was peaceful, for once in this long adventure we are all at peace.

(I'm sorry a Christmas Chapter was too tempting and there's going to be another one next chapter, I'm feeling festive even though Christmas isn't even close🤣)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 7.8K 29
Wei Ying tries to escape from his pursuers but suffers a car accident on the way. When a huge monster rescues Wei Ying and takes the omega with him t...
1.8K 91 8
Mature Content Warning. Izuku is an omega who has been locked up his whole life. Male omegas are rare and considered shameful in his town. But when...
229K 7.1K 28
Omegaverse story revolving around Kuroo x Kenma. Kenma is an omega with no shortage of alphas trying to court him. Kuroo is an alpha who never really...
1.7K 73 11
Ejirou Kirishima like every other omega only has one way of making enough money to live, to sell his body. The red-haired omega works at a high-class...