Love Torment

By AlimaBabes

Veéta, a hybrid of vampire and werewolf descent, has her dormant powers awaken after meeting an enigmatic boy... More

*DISCLAIMER*
One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Cindy x Prince
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Cindy x Prince
15
16
17
19 (What happened to 18?)
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52

42

50 6 0
By AlimaBabes

Siege

She was laughing as she danced along to the music. I was glad I had a lens to capture the moment. She was right when she said we had no time. I wanted to be reminded of my love for her for as long as I lived. No matter what the outcome was.

When the song came to an end, Veéta stopped dancing and took steps closer to me. She went back to having her eyes narrowed at me. Whatever her mood was, all I could see was pretty.

''Stop this, Siege. I don't want my children to witness how weird I was. Image it, Siege. They'll look up at you with their beady eyes, after watching this video, and ask...'Tata, why was mama so weird?'. Let end this here.'' She gave me her speech with eyes that showed that it was a true concern. Her words were processed by my brain slowly. I stayed staring at her, unmoving.

She took the opportunity to take hold of the camera and lower it from having a view of her.

I couldn't smile anymore. I noticed her eyes were partly glossy. She didn't believe a word she was saying. They were such empty words. Yet it was a future we longed for so painfully.

I gave her a bright smile. There was no reason to spend the time we had together clouded with negative emotions. I looked down at the camera in my hands and lifted up to save the video.

''I can only assume they'll be dancing along with you. I have no doubt you would have gotten to them by then.'' I spoke to her as I looked back up to meet her eyes. She was standing close to me. Her smell was comforting.

''Are you saying the weird is contagious?'' She questioned me as she gave me a look of confusion.

''There's a fifty percent chance that they'll just inherit it.'' I gave her a mocking smile before brushing past her before tossing the camera on the bed. The cat was gone. I supposed it had read the room. I turned back to see Veéta following my movements.

''Dixie must've gone back to our room.'' Veéta stated as she gazed over the area of the bed. I gave her yet another mocking smile. As if I was questioning why she wasn't taking lead from her cat.

''I'm going to take shower. There's something I want to show you.'' I spoke to Veéta as I let my expression take on a more serious stand. She lifted her eyebrows at me and smiled at me suggestively.

''You know how that sounds, right?'' She questioned me in a giddy tone. She took a step towards me and left the space between as barely present.

''How are your thoughts wandering in the gutter when I'm projecting a serious tone?'' It was my turn to feign irritancy as I narrowed my eyes at her. She gave me a pout as she darted her eyes away from me.

''Fine. I get it. We're being serious.'' She muttered as she glanced back at me with a defeated expression. I kept my expression serious. I was planning on informing her of everything I knew and she didn't. It was my turn to pour out the shadows of my past. That began with showing her who I was.

''Can you blame me? It's been a whole month. I was on house arrest.'' She whined as she seemed more peeved at the situation. She stared into the depths of my soul and looked at me questioningly.

I bit my lower lip to try to stop myself from straying from the purpose of the night. She leaned in, in the slightest and I took a step back to avoid her sudden movements.

''Siege.'' She whined at me. I began to chuckle at her as shook my head at her to show disappointment.

''Follow me.'' I told her as I calmed from my chuckle. I turned around as I walked over to the door that led to the bathroom. As I was walking, I took hold of the edges of my hoodie and pulled it over my body. The chill of the air hit my bare chest. I tossed the hoodie to the side.

I pulled down my sweatpants and kicked them to the side before reaching the door of the bathroom. I was left in my swim briefs. I dressed for the occasion.

''You're sending such mixed signals. Don't get mad at me if I jump you.'' Veéta spoke to me before jumping against my back and wrapping her arms around my neck. She planted a kiss on my cheek and growled playfully as she attacked me with more kisses.

I laughed straight from the belly. It didn't feel like I could stop any time soon. I didn't let her actions bother me as I continued to reach for the doorknob. I turned it down carefully and pulled open the door. I dragged us both into the bathroom before closing the door behind me. Veéta stopped planting kisses on my cheek as my laughter died down.

I grabbed her hands and pried them off of me. I kept her hands in mine as I turned around to face her. I wrapped her arms around her body and gave her a calm smile.

''Hands to yourself.'' I spoke to her lowly. I looked down at her with serious eyes. She looked up at me with the eyes one a minded teenage boy. She nodded at me carefully without a word. I slowly dropped my hands from hers.

I stepped away from her as I walked over to the shower.

''It began the moment I was born.'' I began. I opened the murky glass door of the shower before stepping in. without a care of the temperature, I turned on the cold water. It hit my face first. In an instant, I could feel myself transform into my Siren form. I wasn't submerged in the water so Veéta would only see my glamour. Siren's couldn't see their glamour. Everyone saw something different from the other.

''What's happening? Siege..." Veéta spoke to me. I turned to see her hand rested on the edge of the door. She was looking at me with wide eyes.

''What do you see?'' I questioned her. I was curious.

''Colourful skin. White hair and...are those gills?'' She questioned me as she leaned in to get a closer look.

Why wasn't I surprised? She didn't see my glamour. What more did she need to do to prove that she was special. Special just for me.

''You're half Siren? How did I not know this?'' She questioned me with a condemningly excited smile. She was taking it well. Better than I expecting. It was almost making me uncomfortable.

''The Vixen gave me something to hide my aura. The same magic is in your necklace.'' I explained to her. She gave me a slow nod as she remained wide-eyed staring at m.
''Stay with me. No questions until the end.'' I spoke to a dazed Veéta. We were getting to the important information. She didn't seem that much focused. Not that she ever was.

She nodded at me in a way that didn't relieve me of my concern.

''Being mix-breed was against the law. The penalty was exile until the Alpha of the time made it death to the accused and their family. They would Jex the person, put them in a ring with their family, in the presence of the whole pack. The person would kill their family. When the Jex wore off, their punishment was to live with what they were forced to do. My mother went crazy after it happened. I was lucky enough to be saved by your uncle. That's why he was exiled by the pack. For treason, going against the law.'' I explained to her carefully as I turned to face her.

Her wide eye expression died down. She seemed to be taking in what I was saying. She looked at me worriedly as she waited for what I was about to say next.

''I was raised by the King with Jordan for a couple of years. Your uncle would visit a couple of times a year. Those are the memories I hold closest. My mother's parents found me and claimed me. They trained me along with my father's ma. They weren't hesitant to inform me of the resentment I was meant to bear. That the Alpha changed back the sentence to interbreeding to exile. Conveniently when his hybrid daughter was born. Your father messed up a lot of families. Both your mother and father had disappeared by then. There were rumours of what happened. It didn't matter much. What mattered was that your parents weren't around to protect you. I didn't expect you to find me before I found you. Even so, it was perfect. Until it wasn't. It started all wrong. It was all wrong from the moment I first saw you.'' I continued to explain to her. I was trying my best to sound calm. It came out sound sad. I began to shake. I knew I wasn't cold. I never was.

I took in deep breaths to try to calm myself. I wouldn't cry. Even though the water from the shower would hide it. I was afraid. I was afraid that it sounded as if I was making excuses. What more could I possibly ask of Veéta?

Veéta nodded at me. She looked at me with her sadness. She glanced at the floor of the shower before gazing back at me with a faint smile.

''You had one job to do, Siege.'' Her smile widened as she shook at me with mocking eyes. I smiled back at her as I let out a scoff.

''I am a family disappointment.'' I let out as I trained my eyes on her.

''Join the club.'' She spoke out as she kept her smile on her face. She let out a sigh before gripping the edged of the PJ top. She pulled it over her head and tossed it aside before wiggling out of her PJ shorts. She was left in her underwear. I stared at her, I had no will to stop her that time.

She stepped into the shower and came close to me. She wrapped her arms around me without a word and immersed me in the warmth of her body. I was hesitant to wrap my arms around her. I didn't want to get her cold. I moved us so that I was facing the switch of the water. I turned on the warm water and waited for it to steam up the shower in its warmth before returning the hug.

She didn't let the hug last before pulling out of it and looking up into my eyes with a look of seriousness. She gave me a sweet smile. Her arms remained wrapped around my waist.

''I love you.'' She spoke the words simply. My heart skipped a beat. They were meant as words of assurance. For me...

That's all I wanted to hear from her.

She was looking at me with an expectant smile. The heat of the body was making the shower steamier than it was.

I acted without hesitation, I leaned in and placed my lips on hers. My eyes were closed and her lips moved against mine with ease. She moved her arms to wrap around my neck. I moved us until Veéta was pushed against the wall of the shower. My chest was pressed up against hers and my hands were on her waist. My stomach was churning with desire. I let myself clear my mind as I deepened the kiss.

Well.

She won.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 1.7K 18
HEY SO I'VE DECIDED I DIDN'T LIKE THE ENDING SO I'M CONTINUING THE BOOK. IF YOU ALREADY FINISHED IT I SUGGEST CHECKING OUT THE REST! Rejected by her...
197 10 24
A girl with secrets finally gets what she wants but does she deserve any of it? With obstacles and problems, she has to fight with the one she loves...
7.7K 122 6
"Are you out of your mind? I could hurt you." The veins started to pumped up in fear of what i'm capable to do. Everything was a blur to me, the room...
3.7K 201 22
Aurelia- All my life I've been in the shadows of people around me. Keep my head low, Don't make eye contact and speak when spoken to. Deep down insid...