One Day Stand [Ziam]

By AJlovesZiam

Liam has set some rules for himself and Zayn seems to be the perfect match for it. More

1/3
2/3
Epilogue

3/3

338 35 104
By AJlovesZiam

The final part is here...

TW - This part contains smut so skip that if you are uncomfortable with that. Also I edited that part a bit cause it was too long.

Let's get started now? Meet you at the end of the fic!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Zayn slowly pushes Liam on to the table and Liam almost jumps on it with anticipation. Zayn detaches his lips from where it is placed on Liam's neck the moment he realises something.

"Wait!"

Liam looks at Zayn, he's almost breathless but for some reason he can't help but to worry over why Zayn stopped.

Zayn rushes out of the pantry room and Liam is doomed.

'He already changed his mind?'

Before Liam can ponder over his thoughts for some more time, Zayn returns with the same speed he left and he has something in his hand which almost made Liam laugh.

'Sanitizer?'

"Sorry, I- I went for this!" Zayn says pointing at the sanitizer in his hand. Liam doesn't reply to that and instead takes it from Zayn's hand and uses some of it after pouring some into Zayn's hands. Before Liam can put the sanitizer somewhere, Zayn is once again kissing his neck.

Zayn can't help but to kiss that particular birth mark on Liam's neck. It's so attractive that Zayn wants to mark it so badly. He wants to give Liam hickeys all around it.

But he won't and he knows he shouldn't.

Liam is frustrated at the slow action and wonders why Zayn isn't marking him, even though he pretty much knows the reason. He pushes Zayn a bit to look at him.

"I- don't- don't you think… we should use lube and condoms?" Liam says and sees that Zayn's facial expression changes from lust to shock.

'Damn Liam! You are nothing more than a stupid human! What if he doesn't want to have anything with you more than a makeout session?!'

"You- you want to have sex with me? Me?" Zayn says slowly pointing at himself as if he can't believe whatever Liam said. And Liam had everything in him to stop himself from jumping on the other guy and kiss him senselessly for his adorable behaviour.

But he knows he can't…

"Yes!" He says immediately when he sees Zayn is getting more confused. "I- I mean I want to… " Zayn is still shocked as if he's  considering Liam's words and looking at Liam to see if he can see any kind of mockery in Liam's eyes. And he's more shocked when he sees nothing but genuine want. And Zayn can feel something inside his tummy, something like sudden want and need.

After a minute of silence, Zayn is again running and this time, Liam, knows for what reason. He can't help but smile at that. Zayn returns with everything necessary and right before he opens the lid of the bottle of lube, he speaks up again.

"Are you sure Liam?"

Liam felt a cry of happiness when he heard that.

He doesn't say anything back and instead takes the bottle from Zayn's hand. He pours some amount of lube in his own hand and rubs it into Zayn's hand, looking straight into Zayn's eyes. And Zayn felt goosebumps all over his body.

Here is the answer.

Liam is glad that his hands are working even when his mind is going haywire. He doesn't know how but he thinks it's because of his experience in this particular department.

"Have you ever?" Liam says unintentionally (intentionally) entangling his fingers with Zayn's. He doesn't know why but he feels good doing so.

"You mean th- this? Yes!"

'With a girl and realised that I'm Gay and thus is only my second time close to something like that ever'

He wanted to say it but he didn't. What if Liam looks at him disgustingly? What if Liam realises that it's not worth having it with someone like him and he should probably look for someone else?! He can't help but think that whatever Liam thinks about him matters to him. Like Liam's opinion matters and he doesn't know why. He just knows that if Liam regrets having anything with him, it will hurt him.

'How come I'm already so concerned over what you think of me?'

"Do you want to… I mean… with me?" Liam says and he is already pouting when he sees Zayn's confused face and thinks the other will say no to him.

And Zayn thinks this is the most stupid thing he had ever heard in his life. Why won't he want to have Liam for himself, even if it's just for a day?! If anything, it should be Liam who might not want him!

"Why wouldn't I?" Zayn says as if it's the most obvious thing and he thinks he's dreaming or something when he sees a small smile on Liam's face. "But-"

"But?" Liam looks at him worriedly.

"The- position… I mean- how- how exactly do you want it to be?" Zayn knows for sure that he's almost red right now. The burning in cheeks increases when he sees the blush on Liam's face after what he had said.

"I-" Liam wonders why Zayn's words are making him blush, it has never happened to him before. Even when he was in a relationship, nothing like this ever happened so he wonders why he feels so good with just a few words from a stranger he just met. Is it even possible to feel this good this soon?

'You make me feel things, Zayn… '

"I want you- inside me… I mean if it's okay with you?!"

And Zayn can feel as if someone shot him right in his heart.

"You- you want what?" Zayn asks again to be sure of what he heard just now.

Liam blushes again. He can tell Zayn about his fantasies right? Or the way he has always been the one to be on top but now he wants someone else to do that for him? That in Zayn's case, he wants Zayn to pleasure him? What if Zayn says no? What-

"Are you- comfortable… you know… I also want to make you feel good"

'I want to make love to you, Liam'

And Liam feels as if he's seen, he's heard. Never once in his life, someone was this concerned over what he feels or what he wants. It has always been, his partners giving him signals and Liam making them feel good. It was good, but at times Liam wondered if it really makes him feel good as well? And the answer was always disappointing to him. So when Zayn is asking him so many questions, to see if he's comfortable or not, it's making him feel things. Things people usually don't feel in a one time thing.

"Sorry, if I'm annoying you… I just want you to be sure… it's okay if you don't want-"

Zayn's remaining words vanish as Liam sits on the table where he was laying before and gives a soft peck on his jawline. "You are not annoying" He speaks so lowly that Zayn can feel his lower body reacting strongly to it. He doesn't think he needs to ask more questions  and he once again helps Liam lay his back on the table. Right at that moment they both realise that their hands are still entangled and the lube is almost dried.

Zayn puts some more lube in his fingers and looks at Liam for confirmation and almost chokes on air when he sees that Liam already got rid of his clothes excluding his boxers is now nodding his head. He sees Liam's toned abs and can't help the feel to mark them. Mark every part of it with red and purple marks.

And Liam thanked Chloe Ting for the home workout routines when he saw Zayn's reaction.

Zayn can't help but to touch the other's abs with one hand while his other hand goes near Liam's bottom. Liam raises his hips more when he sees Zayn's slow action. As if telling Zayn to speed up his actions and that they don't have the whole day for themselves.

The last thought somehow hurt Liam a bit.

Liam's thoughts are disturbed when he realises that a finger is inside him now. He immediately looks at Zayn, who is already looking at him. Zayn almost takes his finger out when he sees the shock on Liam's face but Liam then shakes his head, telling him not to. He slowly inserts another finger and sees Liam flinching a bit at that.

Liam feels as if his body is set on fire. It's been so long since he last had it and even if that's the case, it still passes all the previous times he had it. Even when it's not there yet. He flinches when there's another finger inside him. His whole body is filled with anticipation with what is next to come.

Zayn inserts another finger and at that he can see how Liam almost gasps. He looks at Liam and when the latter nods, he starts scissoring him with his fingers. He almost loses his balance when he hears a low moan coming from Liam's mouth. He has never been more turned on and he thinks he needs to hear that sound everyday.

He knows he can only dream about it…

Liam feels like he will cum with that action only. He wants to fuck himself with the other's fingers already. "Zayn… please… " He says almost pleadingly when he sees that Zayn is not moving his fingers fastly.

And who is Zayn to say no to that?

Zayn speeds up his action. His hands moved in and out at an increased speed. And with every movement, Liam's moans are increasing and it fills him with more and more confidence. His chest is filled with the thought that Yes he can make someone feel pleasure too! His mind slowly registering the fact that those words were all wrong, he knows it when he sees Liam moaning under him, with just his fingers inside him.

"I - ah I think it's en- enough!" Liam tries speaking in between his moans. He's already close and he now wants the other inside him. Zayn slowly removes his fingers and Liam feels empty because of the sudden movement. His hips raise as an instant reaction. He wants more, more of Zayn and he doesn't know what he will do when all of this is over. But right now, he doesn't want to think about any of it. His thoughts are once again stopped when Zayn slowly pushes his cock inside him.

Zayn believes he heard the loudest moan  that ever came out of the other's mouth, who slowly raises his one hand to cover his mouth to slow down his voice and Zayn almost feels the need to tell Liam that his colleague had told him before that this room is soundproof. Or that he wants to hear Liam's moans properly. He takes his time so that Liam adjusts to his member. He groans when he feels how tight Liam is around him. He pushes more and more until he's buried inside the latter.

Liam doesn't know where to put his hands. He knows for sure that he'll break the table if he holds it because of his power. He looks up at Zayn and as if Zayn heard his inner turmoil, he tells Liam through his actions that Liam can put them around his shoulder.

Liam's heart skips a beat when he feels the skin of Zayn's shoulders.

"Zayn… fu- please…"

"Words, Liam… words"

Zayn doesn't know where the sudden confidence is coming from but he's glad when Liam instantly pulls him closer and kisses his neck. "Fuck me" he whispers and Zayn doesn't need to be told twice. He starts pounding on to the other, slowly at first and enjoying Liam's low whimpers of satisfaction. "M-more" and Zayn increases his speed at that. He will do whatever Liam wants him to. Will provide Liam with every kind of pleasure. Not only because Liam is asking him to but also because he himself wants it. He wants to give Liam everything he deserves. He can give it to him forever.

'Forever? Seems like a dream…'

With every thrust, Liam is a moaning mess. Zayn can't help but to groan at that. The room is filled with sounds of skin slapping and with each passing second, is a moment of bliss. Their hands on each other, holding each other and not to lose their balance.

Liam knows he is near the end and then he can't help himself from moaning too loud when Zayn reaches his prostate finding the perfect spot inside him. He circles his arms around Zayn's neck to pull him closer as if it was even possible.

'I want to kiss you so badly, Zayn'

And with a harsh thrust, Liam is coming all over the other. Zayn stops his action to look at it, eyes filled with tears as he himself can't believe it. That he can make someone feel pleasure. He felt overwhelmed, and for a moment he forgets the fact that he still hasn't witnessed his own pleasure. But this moment alone can make him come and it did.

Liam is surprised when he sees that Zayn just came in front of him, by just looking at his own. He can't help but to feel tinglings in stomach. He feels so good at the sight. A small smile makes its way to his face.

Liam feels as if he saw the stars. He doesn't know what Zayn feels right now but Zayn made him see the stars.

Only if he knew that Zayn feels as if he's seeing the moon in front of him…

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Zayn cleaned Liam up and even that small action made Liam feel bliss. Never once has someone cared to take care of him this way. It was always him doing everything. It feels nice to be on the other side of it. Getting the after care. He wishes to feel this more often.

With the same person.

Zayn lays beside Liam in the table, and only then he realises how uncomfortable the table is! He instantly looks at Liam worriedly and sighs when he sees that Liam is smiling at him.

Soon after laying there in comfortable silence for a few minutes or more than a few minutes, they both get up and put their clothes on. They then look at each other only to look somewhere else as they can't help but blush.

Liam doesn't know what to say, why is he feeling so embarrassed, he doesn't know. A few moments ago they were all over each other and now can't even look at each without blushing like teenagers. "That was good…"

'you are gorgeous, the most beautiful guy I've ever seen in my life. You made me feel so good that I can't even explain it in words. Will you be my boyfriend Zayn? Let's get married and adopt two kids and a dog, and live happily ever after.'

He wanted to say it all but he couldn't.

"Thank you…" Zayn says almost mumbling and Liam wants to ask, why but-

'Oh God I want to kiss those lips'

"See you then?" Liam says as if he's asking. He's not sure if Zayn wants to have that again but a big part of him wants Zayn to say yes. And he is relieved when Zayn smiles at that.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Liam can't help but to think about what happened over and over again. He told Niall everything when he came back home and Niall told him exactly what he wanted to hear from the latter.

"GO AND TELL HIM HOW YOU FEEL AND GET MARRIED ALREADY!!!"

So after thinking for hours (minutes) he decides that the next day he will go and ask Zayn out.

The next day comes and Liam wakes up on time because he didn't sleep for the whole night. The whole time he was thinking about the time he spent with Zayn and his cheeks getting hot at the memory. He was blushing the whole night, thinking of the handsome man who made him feel so good.

Liam knows he wants that everyday, the gentle touch every day, only for himself. Only Zayn's hands around him, making him feel special. And for him to be the one that gets to touch Zayn. He wants to be the one to show off Zayn as his boyfriend! He walks up to the cafe and stops himself before entering.

'What if Zayn says no? What if he says that he regrets everything? What if he says that it was a mistake? What if he doesn't want to have anything more with me?'

"You can do it, Liam! You are not some coward who's afraid of rejections! You can do it, and even if his response is negative, you'll accept it. At least be happy that it happened. You are not selfish Liam, you will respect Zayn's decision!" Liam gives himself a pep talk and then opens the door to the cafe.

"He no longer works here!"

Liam is sure he heard that wrong. "What? I'm looking for an employee named Zayn!" He repeats his question.

"Yeah… he no longer works here!"

And Liam thinks his heart clenched at that. Was he dreaming or yesterday never happened? A dream too beautiful to be true? But then he had told Niall about what happened so it can't be a dream! Then why-

"Do you want anything, Sir?" The manager once again asks him politely.

"One coffee without milk and sugar" Liam says even though he feels like crying.

The other leaves to take his order and Liam sees someone slowly poking his arm with a pen. He looks at the guy and realises that it's the same guy who had helped them find the room yesterday.

'So it wasn't a dream'

"Hey… I hope you remember me! Actually the boss found out what happened yesterday and he was pissed. And because it was Zayn's first day at work, he immediately fired him!"

Liam is shocked to know that. It was his fault why Zayn-

"But don't worry, he didn't say your name. He took all the blame and left after saying sorry" the other guy says when he sees the shock on Liam's face.

Now Liam feels like crying. Zayn took all the blame when it was half his fault too. And he feels the tears around his eyes ready to-

"Oh but he left a note for you! He told me to give to you whenever you shows up again." He says and takes out a note from his back pocket.

Liam snatches it instantly from his hand and says sorry immediately for his actions. The other guy just smiles at him like he knows how much that little note means for him. And he's glad for that. He opens the note to read what's written inside it and his heartbeat increases when he feels like it's a letter.

Hey there Liam…

I know that this is awkward and I'm writing this urgently so please forgive my grammatical errors! Hehe. So yeah, first of all thank you so much for spending your time with me, Liam. You don't even have a slightest bit of idea how much that means to me. You really helped me and made me feel good, Liam. And for that I'm forever grateful to you. I couldn't say it when you were right in front of me because I'm a shy person. And also because you made me speechless. I don't know about you Liam but I felt so good and privileged when I got to touch you. You are gorgeous, I don't know if anybody has ever told you that… I'm sure a lot of people must have said that to you. Anyway, I really have to stop writing before the manager shows up, so to end this, I want to say that it was the best day of my life, Liam. I'm leaving now but I just want to say that if one day we meet each other, I hope I get to stand by you forever…

  (Someday wants to be) Yours,
Zayn xx

Liam feels the tears finally pouring out of his eyes. His eyes filled again only to shed some more tears. But he's smiling. He feels content. He didn't get rejected. Instead he is faced with warm praises for himself from the other. He can't help but smile more and more thinking how Zayn felt the same as him when they were together. And he wants to reply back to every word that Zayn wrote for him in the letter. Everything without even missing a point! But he knows he can't and somehow he's not disappointed at that. There is hope in the letter and he wants to be hopeful.

"One day we'll meet again and then there's no going back for you, Zayn…" He whispers looking at the letter in his hand, still smiling and eyes filled with tears.

END.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Okay, calm down now! You really think that AJ will leave you with anything other than a proper happy ending?! So yeah get ready for the Epilogue! (Yeah, an Epilogue for a one shot)

I'll post it tomorrow...

I hope you all liked this one shot (this was the original ending but I wrote an Epilogue for my safety)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 1.9K 125
"Nothing feels Better than this."
17.9K 705 13
Liam finally decides to give Zayn a set of rules and two months, nothing more and nothing less, to court him. But Zayn had never expected it to be su...
711K 37.6K 106
[ zayn + liam // mature ] liam can hide everything with a smile. but zayn can see right through his lies. [ completed : aug. 19, 2015 ] Β© xhappilyali...
44.9K 517 20
One shots, some may be dirty, some have fluff, etc.