Why and when

By ajb2wny

How Simon and Wilhelm Met More

First day
Church (simon)
Stables
Night
Lessons
Father
Ritual
Friends
Feeling
Aftermath
Practice
Medication
Rules
Caught
Spoken
Regret
Movie
Denial
First kiss
Piano
Horses
Gym
Arrival
Calling
Lunch
Money
AuthorsοΏΌ note
Weekend
Brother
Funeral
Deleted
Ignoring
August
Out
Last authours note
Congrats x
Field
Room
Lake
Fish
New story

Church

1.3K 28 0
By ajb2wny

Wilhelm got a airy feeling when he set a foot into the church. All the eyes were on him either judging him or working him up, it was unfair why him. The fight kept playing over and over again in his head and he couldn't get it out. They sat near the front of the church, a friend came here at least he would have her to talk too. Her name was Felice she was tall long brown hair and big eyes , she was in the choir. The choir walked out getting ready to sing, Wilhelm's eyes went straight to the lead singer. Why did that happen? He started singing his solo and it was the first time Wilhelm smiled in the last month. The lead singer was short, big brown eyes and curly hair. Wilhelm didn't know what to think about him. Does he want to be his friend? Or does he want to be him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 563 22
(THIS IS A CROSSOVER BETWEEN DEMON SLAYER AND SKY CHILDREN OF THE LIGHT AND PLATONIC) β˜†~While being rebirthed Y/n wakes in the human realm full of so...
8.8K 195 17
i wanted to write a little something and guess what ... i did.
985K 30.5K 61
Dans un monde où le chaos et la violence étaient maitre, ne laissant place à ne serrait ce qu'un soupçon d'humanité. Plume était l'exception. Elle...
4.3M 286K 61
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...