Room

Wilhelm tugs at Simons jumper to keep him there Simon falls down back to his bed. Both of them tired and one hung over Wilhelm rests his head on Simons. "I want you to hold me till I fall asleep" Wilhelm said heartily, heads on the same side of the bed hugging. Wilhelm sits up Simon asks if he remembers what he told him last night. Wilhelm looked scared not knowing if Simon felt the same way "it's ok" he mutters. Wilhelm dived to his stomach with a big grin tugging at his lip. Simon grabs Wilhelm's mouth and brings him in for a kiss.

August knocking on the window of Alexander , he doesn't answer. He walks over to Wilhelm's room and peers through the window. He is shocked to see Wilhelm and Simon kissing. He backs up snatches his phone on and starts to record. He records for about 22 seconds and stops and immediately regrets it. He walks away leaving to go back to his room.

9am Wilhelm and Simon wake up, Wilhelm with morning breath and Simon pointing it out. They have a quick kiss and Wilhelm stands up as Malin his bodyguard implies that breakfast finishes soon. Simon making fun he was hungry Wilhelm joking back as he puts clean clothes on. "We can cut class" Simon laughs and Wilhelm refuses. Wilhelm leaves to grab breakfast and make a sandwich for Simon quickly before first class.