nct ²² imagines

By wjnw1n

this is all gonna be a mess- ─ ҂ ᎒ contains all my NCT writings that are cross-posted on my ig @wjnw1n 012221... More

Jaemin ;; Cuddles and Cake
Haechan ;; Under The Mistletoe
Kun ;; In Another Life
Doyoung ;; Nightmare
NCT Dream ;; Sitting On Their Lap
WayV ;; Choking Them as a Joke
Shotaro & Sungchan ;; Siting On Their Lap
NCT Dream ;; When They Want Cuddles
MAW Unit ;; Surprising Them With A Kiss
NCT 127 ;; Sitting On Their Lap
NCT Dream ;; When You're Shorter Than Them
From Home Unit ;; When You Wear Revealing Clothes
I.O.U Unit ;; When They're Sick
Yuta ;; Eyeliner
Shotaro ;; Before Bed
Renjun ;; One-Sided
Jeno ;; Late Night
Sungchan ;; Giving Him The Silent Treatment
NCT 127 ;; When Someone Flirts With You
Jisung ;; Confessing To Your Playboy Bestfriend
Mark ;; I Would, I Would
Work It Unit ;; When You Reject Their Hugs
NCT Dream ;; First Time Cuddling
Johnny ;; Under The Moonlight

Yangyang ;; He Misses Your Date

595 12 2
By wjnw1n

꒰ 유양양 / 刘扬扬 | LYY ꒱

" when he misses your date ; him as your distant boyfriend "

Y/n sat on her bed, her back to the headboard and pillows while watching a kdrama, Vincenzo, but the light pitter patters of the raindrops that hit the windows of the room drowned out the sound of the actors talking. By now, she couldn't even focus on the show anymore. Her eyes kept traveling back and forth between her phone, which laid facing upwards right beside her leg on the comforter, and the big screen that sat on the white, modern shelves right in front of her.

On the inside, she kept hoping for it to buzz, ring, or for even the screen to light up showing some sort of notification from him, but nothing came through. Doubt was filling her mind as time was running out; the spacious room was only lit up by the tv and any light that came through from the windows, but time flies, and so did her patience.

The room was getting dimmer and dimmer as she waited yet she knew he wasn't going to make it. "Another planned date.. that didn't happen.." she muttered out. She was dressed in a white hoodie with a big black tee over it and khaki colored pants. She waited a sad amount of time to finally be able to go on a date with him again, just for it to not happen as usual.

The two didn't really have much time to be with each other besides when Yangyang came over to sleep after practice but she usually fell asleep first. He always left very early in the morning so she wouldn't even be able to see him then. Yangyang was distant from her as he was an idol and his schedules were packed while Y/n was more towards the affectionate side and of course, she needed love and attention as everyone does in a relationship.

Time had passed and a wave of worry washed over her as she wondered where he was. She grabbed her phone and started to dial his number before placing the electronic by her ear. The phone buzzed-rang-but he didn't pick up. She sighed with a disappointed tone as she swiped across her screen and clicked to get to their messages together.

"You always do this Yang..." she exclaimed sadly. She texted him, hoping she would get an answer sometime soon.

" you're not making it to our date, are you? " She wrote to him first. Y/n placed her phone back down and rubbed her hands down her face in tiredness. To her surprise, her phone buzzed and the screen lit up, showing a message from Yang <3. "So you could text me back but not call.." she hissed, almost completely done. " shit- I still have work to finish up with Jaesong. Sorry, babe. don't wait up for me at home tho " She pursed her lips together then bit the inside of her bottom lip before texting back. " okay " she clicked down on her keyboard, then pressed the send button. "Wish you told me earlier that you wouldn't have been able to make it.."

Without her realization, a tear gently escaped her eye and slid down her face, making it to her hand. She quickly lifted her head up in surprise as it was tilted down before and used her sleeve to wipe the droplet and thin wet trail away. She let out a huff of air before getting up from her bed to change into her sleepwear.

After she pulled the shirt over and down her head, she looked at the mirror beside her, staring at her own state. Her lips quivered as she looked at herself, up and down, before a cry left her mouth and her hand lifting to cover it, only leading her to sob. She walked backwards and sat on her bed as she had her face in her hands. Tears streamed down her face and incoherent words were let out as she tried her best to muffle herself, but it worked to no avail.

As Y/n was crying from tiredness and frustration, Yangyang sat in the dance studio along with the unit's choreographer while drinking some water to rehydrate themselves. The two finally finished basically perfecting the dance and were now able to rest and catch their breaths for a bit before going home. They decided to talk for a bit as sitting in silence seemed like too little after having music blasting the whole time. The two men conversed about things outside of work. How the members and pets were doing, how Jaesong's girlfriend was doing, and most importantly, Y/n.

Y/n and the choreographer, Jaesong, were no stranger to each other. She went to school with his girlfriend for a bit until she transferred to another district because she moved away. So, the two were friends but of course, Y/n was closer to his girlfriend, Minkyung.

A few nights before, Y/n was talking to Minkyung about the date as she was ecstatic for it considering she could barely remember when the last time she and Yangyang went out together was. Minkyung told Jaesong about it, so he knew only half of the bits she knew as Minkyung didn't want to share too much, just in case.

"So Yangyang, how was your date with Y/n? Where'd you guys go to today?" Yangyang stared at Jaesong with a slightly confused face. "We uhm didn't go on the date today," he said while taking sips from his water bottle in between. "How'd you know we had a date today?" Jaesong took a gulp of water before replying. "Y/n called Minkyung a couple nights ago telling her about it. Minkyung only told me probably half of what she knew though so that's all I can tell you man. But that's a bummer you two didn't go out and have your fun today. Min told me Y/n was really excited for the date as it's been awhile since you and Y/n have gone out."

Yangyang sat in silence as he listened and thought about what Jaesong said, but his thoughts were soon interrupted by Jaesong standing up. "Well dude, it's getting late and we both needa get back to our girlfriends. So I'll see you whenever we have practice again," Jaesong waved off to Yangyang after grabbing his bag before leaving the room.

At this moment, Yangyang sat in the room alone while thinking about Y/n. Hearing Jaesong tell him that Y/n was so excited for the date just for it not to happen because he decided to work instead of being with her after who knows how long broke his own heart a bit. But only if he knew how much pain she was going through. He sighed to himself as he held his face in his hands before getting up from his seated position on the floor. He walked towards a table that had his stuff laying on top of it. He pushed all his belongings into the black bag and dialed a number before making his way out the building.

He quickly got into his car and started it up but just sat in the driver's seat, not doing anything but thinking. His mind kept going back to Jaesong talking about how excited Y/n was for the date the two were supposed to go on but didn't. He felt bad because knows how distant he's been with her and that they barely get to spend any time with each other due to his schedule and both of their jobs in general. "Fucking hell Yangyang.. You can't keep doing this to her..." he mumbled out to himself in a distressed voice.

Just the mere thought of Y/n leaving him terrified him. He couldn't imagine his life without her as they started out as childhood friends to now, lovers. She was there basically from the start and he didn't want to lose her because he couldn't give her the time and love she needed and deserved. He sat up from his slouched position over the steering wheel and drove to the nearest market from his and Y/n's shared apartment. He grabbed what could and what he knew she loved to eat before throwing them into a shopping basket. He made quick movements as he maneuvered through each aisle, wanting to just get home to his girlfriend that he was afraid of losing. The only things repeating in his head as he walked around were prayers that all of this would be enough.

He quickly brought up all the items to the register and paid for them, thanking the auntie that was working there that night. He took the two filled bags of items to his car and started it up again. While on his way back to the apartment, he stopped by a couple other stores that he knew were open. He rolled his windows down and let the breeze push his hair around while also cooling his body temperature down from earlier. It was giving him a sense of calmness to halt his hectic thoughts about her.

Without his realization as he was just focused on enjoying the breeze and the night drive, he pulled into the parking lot of the apartment complex. He parked in the slot closest to the entrance and grabbed the bags next to him before making his way inside the tall building. He took the elevator up to the fifth floor where their place was. He walked down the hall to their apartment number and unlocked the door. The rooms were dark as he entered and all he could hear was the sound of the aircons blowing.

Yangyang flicked one of the light switches up and the lights illuminated the room. It was seemingly too quiet for him as he usually heard the tv playing while Y/n slept, so he questioned it a bit. He placed the bags and items down on the counter in the kitchen and took his shoes off before strudding his way over to the shared bedroom.

He saw little light coming from the room as the door was slightly open. It lightly creaked as he pushed it open and from there he started to hear her light snores and breathing. He found it adorable as ever when he came home to hear her snores but never told her, afraid it would stop her from sleeping comfortably around him and in general.

He walked to her side of the bed and squatted down to get a closer look at her. He moved some strands of hair out of her face with a finger but while doing that, he saw that her cheeks looked slightly pink and irritated. There were dried tear marks and some went all the way down to her chin. He caressed her face with his thumb gently rubbing her skin as he looked at her. He had a sad smile plastered on his face as he knew the only reason as to why she would fall asleep like this. He pulled his hand away as she started to move a little, but once she stilled again, he placed a kiss to her forehead. "I'm sorry love.."

Yangyang stood up from his position and went back to the kitchen, taking light and careful steps to not wake Y/n up. He put all the items away and rolled up the plastic bags they came in before storing those away next. He looked at the time on the stove and knew it was too late to do anything to make it up to Y/n so he decided he'd do everything in the morning. He didn't want to wake her up as she already looked tired enough.

He looked into the bathroom and saw there was already a towel hanging on the hook so he went to go shower and get ready for bed. He let out a relaxed sigh as the warm water hit his skin. He felt more comforted by the water as it helped him relieve his thoughts. Mainly of her leaving. He didn't want them to stay in his brain any longer so the shower helped him get rid of the worry and stress that lingered around. After Yangyang had finished washing himself, he got out of the shower and dried his body down before making his way back to the bedroom.

He towel-dried his hair and threw on a pair of sweatpants before sliding himself under the covers next to Y/n. He didn't know whether he should wrap an arm around her waist or not because even with some of the nights before, he wouldn't really cuddle her to sleep.

During their first few months together, they were all mushy and affectionate as couples would be, but as they both got busy with work, they didn't really have time to do anything together. With them basically being separated, it felt awkward for him to do anything when she was awake. When she was sleeping, it was a lot easier for him to be affectionate as he knew he would get a reaction he would be okay with. He would leave pecks on her face while sometimes snuggling up to her yet he always left before she woke, but tonight everything was different. Especially with what happened today. But soon, all his thinking was stopped and blocked as Y/n started moving around in her sleep again.

He laid still as he just let her move around but she fully turned to be on her side, now facing Yangyang. Their faces were just inches apart and her left eye slightly opened, trying to adjust to the small light that was illuminating the room. Her eye closed back down and she scooted her body over to be closer to him. She wrapped her arm around him and let out a satisfied hum. "You're back," she mumbled out for him to hear but regardless of that, it was barely audible. "Yeah, Jaesong and I quickly finished up.." he replied back as he relaxed his body into her arms and combed a couple fingers through her hair. "I'm sorry for missing another date, baby," he said into her hair as he tilted his head down to somewhat look at her.

She hummed before moving back to look at him, yet he didn't want her to move away at all. Y/n had opened both her eyes just for a split second to get a quick look at him before shutting them again. "It's okay Yang. I know you're busy anyways, especially with the comeback coming up. Your schedules are full anyways, so don't worry about me," she answered before snuggling back up to him, burying her face into his bare chest. "It's not okay though, babe. I should spend some sort of time with you regardless of my schedules. Plus, I should always be worrying about you. You're my girlfriend and it's my job to worry and love you."

Though Yangyang couldn't see it, a smile had formed across Y/n's face. She tightened her arms around his waist again and he let out a satisfied hum once again as he hugged her back. "I love you so much, Y/n." Y/n nuzzled her head around his chest, leading him to chuckle but she didn't forget to give a response. "I love you too, Mister Liu." What she said made him give out a loving smile. He rested comfortably as did she after turning the lamp off that now no longer lit the room up. They laid in each other's embraces and fell asleep together, both hoping to see one another in their dreams.

Timeskip

The sun shined down on Y/n through the windows. She partially opened her eyes before turning a lot and finally fully stretching her body. She settled down from the stretch and concentrated on trying to focus her eyes so she could see in the lit room. Y/n had felt something off and felt both her hands around the bed. She lifted her head on her pillows and realised she was in the middle of her bed but she only assumed Yangyang had already left for work by now. She let out a huff of air as she puffed out her cheeks a bit and pouted.

She rubbed her eyes before fully sitting straight up just to look around and flop right back down onto the mattress. A sigh left her mouth as she rolled over onto her side to grab her phone from the bedside table. She double tapped her fingers on the screen and the time showed up which read 10:37 am. The phone was almost immediately dropped from her hand as she let out another groan from a stretch.

Y/n had practically dragged her own body off the bed before fully standing up. She quickly fixed her hair as she walked past the mirror before making her way out the room to the kitchen for some water, but her steps came to a stop as the sight in front of her was one that she thought she wouldn't see for a long time.

Yangyang was sitting on the couch in the living room, looking at Y/n with an endearing look, which made Y/n sorta confused. There were blankets out, laid on the couch, snacks on the low white, wooden table along with drinks, and different movies laid out on display next to the food. "Yang what are you doing here- I thought you have work today?" she questioned while still standing in the same spot, practically glued to it. Yangyang stood up and walked over to her before pulling her to sit down on the couch with him so he wasn't alone any longer.

"Well I uhm, I realized how I've been treating you ever since my schedules got busier and Jaesong told me, while we were sitting in the studio, about how excited you were for our date yesterday because Minkyung told him so. And.. we didn't even end up having a date because I decided to stay in the dance studio. Sooo I called today off last night and I bought all this before coming home," he answered swiftly, basically in one single breath.

"Alright Yangyang, I get that you're the main rapper but you can take your time when it comes to speaking with me," Y/n had laughed. "And you didn't have to do this all for me. I would've been fine with just cuddles in the morning." "Yeah well, now you get cuddles and the morning plus food, drinks, and movies," he replied happily with a smile forming on his face. Y/n smiled back and laughed along with him before pulling him in for a light kiss. "Thank you, Yangie. For all of this." "It's the least that I could do, baby. Nowww, shall we pick a movie to watch, love?" "Yes we shall, boo," she said while looking at him with a loving look, almost directly into his eyes. Yangyang's eyes almost disappeared as he smiled from her reply. He was hopelessly in love with her, and he wouldn't change the world for anything.

And with that, Y/n leaned over to reach the wooden table, looking over at the cases of the CDs to see which movies he picked. As she finally made her decision, Yangyang picked up the disk and placed it into the console. But at the end of the day, it didn't matter what movie she picked because they were going to end up watching them all anyway.

He sat back down next to her, placing an arm around her shoulders to pull her close. He peppered a few kisses to her temple while doing so, causing a rush of heat to come up to her face, so she covered her face with the blanket. He let out chuckles while watching her behavior and they both laid back in peace, happy to have each other in one another's arms after so long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

670K 26.9K 55
≛ nct na jaemin bad boy fanfiction ❝ that's what will make it more exciting ❞ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ started: may 6, 2020 published: june 17, 2020 ended: august 1...
97.9K 4.2K 69
in which a group of teenagers try to navigate through the drama of high school while trying to find their true selves. ➳ a nct dream fanfiction by...
24.3K 896 45
♡ school romance "Please don't treat me like an outsider to your life..." "You treated me like one before. Why can't I do the same to you?" ❗ TW! abu...
41.3K 1.4K 61
"you cry, we lie! welcome to don't need your love hotline, the best way to get over assholes!" © breezzlly2003 2019 {nct!au }