Ex-Married Couple

由 missanonymousL

[COMPLETED] They were once married... Hearts were once one... But it broke, Where Jungkook and Lisa once tied... 更多

Introduction
PROLOGUE
CHAP.1
CHAP.2
CHAP.3
CHAP.4
CHAP.5
CHAP.6
CHAP.7
CHAP.8
CHAP.9
CHAP.10
CHAP.11
CHAP.12
CHAP.13
CHAP.14
CHAP.15
CHAP.16
CHAP.17
CHAP.18
CHAP.19
CHAP.20
CHAP.21
CHAP.22
CHAP.23
CHAP.24
CHAP.25
CHAP.26
CHAP.27
CHAP.28
CHAP.29
CHAP.30
CHAP.31
CHAP.32
CHAP.33
CHAP.34
CHAP.35
CHAP.36
CHAP.37
CHAP.38
CHAP.39
CHAP.40
CHAP.41
CHAP.43
CHAP.44
Ending Letter
EPILOGUE

CHAP.42

3.6K 110 15
由 missanonymousL

CHAP.42

———»•«———

Jungkook is currently driving Jieun home. Days passed after the engagement party and their relationship went stable.

Jieun was so happy when Jungkook finally accepted her as his girlfriend and he even favored her in front of Lisa. That was the best night for her, the night where everything went according to her plans. Jungkook is finally hers.

Jieun smiled as she looked at Jungkook beside her and placed her hand on top of his hand that was graspibg the handbreak. Jungkook looked at her and then turned to his hand clasped with Jieun’s. He felt somewhat uncomfortable just by looking at this.

It felt so weird to feel another woman’s hand. He was used to feeling Lisa’s soft hand everytime he intertwines both their hands but now, it was not hers but Jieun’s.

Jungkook then refocused himself as the traffic light turned green. Despite his uneasiness, he let her be.

Jungkook and Jieun stopped at the building she’s currently staying in. They both went inside and he accimpanied Jieun towards her own apartment quietly.

They stopped in front of the door and Jieun happily faced him.

“Thank you, Kookie.” Jieun said that made him nod. Jieun then suddenly cupped his cheeks that caught him off guard. She proceeded by leaning closely and captured his lips which made him stunned.

Jieun deepened the kiss by pulling him closer and she nibbled his lower lips. Jungkook was awakened when Jieun slid her tongue inside his frozen mouth without warning. He quickly pushed her away and looked at her intently. Jieun also frowned and looked at him confused.

“What’s wrong?” Jieun asked as she looked at him but he just looked at her deeply.

“I have to go.” Was all he said before leaving her dumbfounded. She looked at him as he walked away with his hands inside his pockets.

Jungkook went inside his car and looked at himself in front of his rear mirror. He reminisced the kiss that Jieun initiated just a moment ago.

Lisa’s face flashed right before his eyes. Her pained and sad expressioned hunted him so much. He felt guilty and blamed himself for a being a jerk. He hurted her. But she also did.

He is trying to move on but he couldn’t. After a while, he drove away and went straight to his apartment.

Eunwoo stared at the building in front of him with big bold letters attached to it—Jake Corp.

He wanted to help Lisa. He saw how she suffered and how she’s hurting right now because of the marriage. He wanted to end all her sufferings and see her bright smile for the second time.

Eunwoo took a deep breath before going out of his car. He took off his sunglass and walked inside to talk to the receptionist.

“Good morning, sir. How may I help you?” the receptionist greeted and asked with a smile on her face.

“Can I talk to Mr. Jungkook Jeon?” Eunwoo asked directly.

“Do you have an appointment with him, sir?” the receptionist asked that made him shake his head as a no.

“No. But I really have an important matter with him.” Eunwoo tried to persuade the receptionist but the girl could only look at him apologetically.

“I’m really sorry, Sir. I can’t really frant that unless you booked an appointment with him.” The receptionist said but Eunwoo tried to insist until someone walked up to them.

“What’s the matter here?” a man’s voice was heard from his side.

“Secretary Oh!” the receptionist bowed that earned the attention of Eunwoo.

‘Secretary Oh? Is he perhaps Oh Sehun? Jungkook’s secretary?’ Eunwoo thought for a while as he stared at the man beside her.

“You must be Secretary Oh Sehun? Jungkook’s secretary?” Eunwoo asked then the Sehun guy nodded at him.

“May I know who you are?” Sehun asked that made him smile.

“I’m Cha Eunwoo. Jungkook’s old friend. I came here to meet and talk to him. A commom friend Park Jimin told me that he is working here and I thought of visiting.” Eunwoo said smoothly that made Sehun think.

Park Jimin. He is familiar of that guy. He sometimes goes here along with the other men to visit his boss. If the guy knows Park Jimin, perhaps he really is one of his boss’ old friend.

“Alright. I’ll guide you to his office.” Sehun said that made him nod and smile before following the guy who entered the elevator.

Eunwoo looked around as he walked along with Secretary Oh towards his own cabin. The two then stopped in front of a luxurious cabin and then he knocked for a few times before they heard a faint voice inside. Sehun looked at him before opening the door.

Jungkook was seated on his office chair as he read the files on his grasp.

“Sir,” Sehun bowed ad he just hummed without looking at them, “someone wants to talk to you.” Sehun continued.

“Who?” he asked shortly, still not looking at them.

“An old friend, sir.” Sehun said that earned his attention. Jungkook looked up and was caught off guard when a man standing beside his secretary caught his sight. Cha Eunwoo.

“You may leave.” Jungkook said as he fixated his gaze towards Eunwoo. Sehun nodded and bowed before leaving the office.

“I’m here to talk to you, Mr. Jeon.” Eunwoo started. Jungkook just gave him a nod and offered for him to sit down.

“I don’t to waste any more time. I’m here to talk about Lisa.” Jungkook’s ears perked at the mention of her name before he came back with his cold demeanor.

“What about your fiancé, Mr. Cha?” Jungkook asked that made Eunwoo smile.

“I know everything, Mr. Jeon.” Eunwoo said that made him confused. He squintted his eyebrows and looked at him, puzzled.

“What?”

“About you and Lisa. I know everything. Let’s not act innocent, Mr. Jeon.” Eunwoo stated calmly. Jungkook examined his demeanor before speaking.

“If you went here for that, no. Lisa and I, we’re done. You—”

“I know. That’s why I’m here. To talk.” He responded that made Jungkook quiet for a moment.

“What for?” Jungkook asked, genuinely curious.

“It has all been a misunderstanding.” Jungkook was so bewildered by this. He doesn’t understand why the man came here to talk about Lisa. Why is he here?

“What?” Jungkook asked.

“I came here to help Lisa. Lisa has been a good friend to me. I want to help clarify everything.” Eunwoo straightforwardly stated.

“Then what do you want to talk about?”

“She never meant to hurt you. Everything wasn’t on her control. She was forced.” Jungkook frowned at this and stared at him blankly.

“What do you mean forced?” he asked.

“We were arranged. It was never our choice to marry each other.” Eunwoo stated that shocked him, “She is in pain. I never wanted to meddle on your private matters but I can’t just stand there and see Lisa suffering. It’s your choice wether to believe me or to believe your girlfriend.” With that, Eunwoo left him dumbfounded. He was frozen on his spot and never moved as he stared blankly at the door.

“Forced…” it seems that his brain also froze after hearing the truth. Tears started falling from his eyes as he balled his hands into fists, “Lisa,” he whispered her name and closed his eyes shut.

Lisa stayed inside her room all day and they were all worried. She never ate and they would always hear cries coming from the inside.

Right now, Rosé decided to approach her friend. She wanted to comfort the girl and ease her up a little.

“Lisa?” Rosé knocked for a few times but no one answered. She knocked again and again, no one responded. Not even a hum.

She grew worried and anxious that she called Tzuyu and told her to get something sharp to open the door. Tzuyu ran back and gave her a pointy metal. Rosé started unlocking the door with the metal.

The door busted open and her blood ram cold at the sight. She gasped and teared up along with Tzuyu who covered her mouth as she sobbed.

Lisa was lying on the ground with pills scattered on the floor.

Rosé ran towards her friend and shouted, “Aunty! Uncle! Tzuyu, call for an ambulance! Hurry!” she cried and held Lisa on her grasp. Marco and Layla came there running and gasped at the sight.

“Lisa! What happened to her?!” Layla asked the crying girl beside her daughter.

“Aunty—We need an ambulance!” Rosé cried then Marco called an ambulance while Layla cried and looked at her pale daughter. Her hands were cold and her lips are becoming white.

Layla was crying so hard while Rosé tried to comfort her as they both were seated in front of the ICU.

Marco was also sitting beside them and was hoping for his child’s safety. They were all so anxious and worried about Lisa.

After a while, the doctor came out. Layla quickly went to the doctor while crying.

“How’s my daughter, doc?” Layla asked as she looked at the female doctor expectantly. The doctor sighed before speaking.

“Honestly speaking, your daughter almost died.” Layla broke down after hearing this. Luckily, Marco held his wife and looked at the doctor before the female doctor continued, “If she was sent here later, she would’ve died. She contained too many pills. Gladly, she recovered.” The doctor smiled at them, Marco embraced his crying wife while Rosé bowed at the doctor.

“Can we go and see her?” Rosé asked the doctor.

“In a moment, she will be transferred on the private ward. You need to wait a little while the nurses prepare her.” The doctor said and bowed before excusing herself. Rosé faced her aunty and uncle before smiling at them in reassurance.

The three went inside the room where Lisa was and Layla immediately ran towards her daughter and embraced the sleeping figure. Rosé covered her mouth and sobbed as she looked at her friend whose surrounded with tubes.

Marco also went to his daughter and caressed his daughter’s hair as he also shed tears. His heart ached as he looked at Lisa pale and surrounded with tubes. She looked lifeless and weak.

Just then, the door opened revealing Jennie, Taehyung and Eunwoo.

Jennie cried at the sight and her eyes were wide as she stared at her friend. She quickly ran to the hospital bed and trembled as she looked at her friend’s pale figure.

“L-Li?” Jennie called and cried even harder. Eunwoo looked at Lisa’s figure lying on the hospital bed. His heart clenched and he couldn’t take it all.

He felt suffocated just by staring at her pale figure, it was as if he is being stabbed nonstop as he looked at her. He balled his hands into a fist as he recalled all the things Lisa had gone through. He wanted to help her but he was always too late to do so. He felt useless and weak.

The girls accompanied Layla outside to eat while the three remained inside the room. Marco looked at his daughter on the hospital bed while Eunwoo and Taehyung sat on the couch.

“Lisa~” he cried as he looked at her. He painfully looked at his own daughter as he tugged her hair behind her ear. His only child, the child he cherished is here.

‘What have I done?’ Marco asked himself as he cried harder. Eunwoo walked to him and patted his back to comfort the man.

“Eunwoo ah, do you know anything? Why did she attempted to kill herself?” Marco faced Eunwoo and wiped his tears away.

Eunwoo looked hesitant and looked over to Taehyung. Taehyung looked at him as well before nodding and motioning for him to tell everything.

Yes.” Eunwoo said and nodded at him. Marco looked at him and prepared himself to listen and understand everything that he will say.

“Tell me. Tell me everything.” Marco stated and looked at his daughter again.

———»•«———
I won't count how many updates I did. I wanted to feed you guys and end their suffering. Don't wanna be hated that long hehe.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

310K 8.8K 33
"Jungkook....Let's divorce"...Was the last thing she said... Where She finds out the man she loved and trusted had been playing with her emotions...I...
204K 6.6K 50
[RE-EDITED] "what's this?" She asked "a divorce paper" When Lisa died 6 month later from drowning after Jungkook divorced her, she suddenly found he...
41K 1.4K 37
~Kings And Queens!~ - By AlwaysDifferent_ [Completed✓] Highest Rankings: #1 out of 125K on Taehyung🥇 #1 out 72.1K on Yoongi 🥇 #1 out of 40.3K on Bl...
234K 5.3K 35
Jeon Jungkook, a responsible man who prioritize his family, transfer to a new school. He's childhood best friend Taehyung is also studying there, Jun...