𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓...

By pixiesfz

little miss perfect juliet salvatore is finally for the first time in her life as they say is stuck in a rut ... More

introduction
VOL I , AS THE WORLD CAVES IN
graphics and playlist
00. practically perfect
01. liar liar pants on fire
02. Juliet Salvatore is fun
03. sunnyvale sucks
04. not friends with benefits
05. romeo and juliet
06. locked up in a cage
07. the chain breaks and then boom
08. the apocalypse
09. the stupidity of a teenage boy
10. jealous of a dead girl
11. under the mask
12. flipping the fuck out
13. flightless and free
14. blood for brains
15. chaos is coming
16. nowhere to hide
17. timothee this bitch
18. five more minutes
VOL II , CHERRY BOMB
graphics
00. campin cuties
01. crazy lane
02. escaping the salvatores
03. family love
04. rule twenty nine
05. confused confessions
06. seeing psychopaths
07. treasure hunt
08. the salvatore curse
09. crazy tommy
10. femme fatal
11. what if?
12. heart of....flies?
13. kiss her you fool
14. questions with no answer
15. no way out
16. heart goes pitta patter
17. final girl
18. the boy who cried murder
VOL III , FORBIDDEN LOVE
graphics
00. time doesn't exist
01. secret worth keeping
02. mrs kalivoda
03. oh no
04. the truth revealed
05. a change of heart
06. locked in a cage of secrets
07. like a ninja
08. slipping through my fingers
09. two minutes
10. the end of the salvatore curse
11. are you shitting me?
12. the blood of a killer
13. for shadyside
14. she's so slow
15. mortal kombat
epilogue.
important.

19. family business

3.9K 163 113
By pixiesfz

FAMILY BUSINESS , chapter nineteen

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❝ 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 ❞ 

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆. Today was the day she had to talk to sheriff Goode and lie about the true events of what happened. 

Juliet didn't want to lie but who in their right mind would believe that because Sam Fraser bled on some bones that were centuries old, dead killers were going after them. She would be called crazy. 

Andrea, Juliet's mother had sat on the edge of her bed ever since she got home that night, she didn't dare tell Cooper that Juliet had somehow survived but she didn't know the full side of his story either.

Andrea knew it wouldn't be long until he found out ── he was the towns lawyer after all, he knew everything. 

Andrea had her daughters hand in hers as she wiped away the tears that fell down her cheeks, Andrea didn't have to ask the girl what happened she just knew by her emotions.

She too had lost someone she loved a while ago ── she just hoped Juliet decided to deal with it differently.

"honey it's time to get up for your appointment" Andrea smiled caressing her thumb across her daughters forehead, smiling at the warmth it gave her "but dad?" Juliet croaked out looking at the door "dad's at work Andrea told her, a soothing tone in her voice instantly calming the girl down.

Nodding, Juliet finally slipped out of bed and grabbed the whit mini skirt set and light blue cardigan which sat on the end of her bed "after this interview, we will move to Sunnyvale and live that life you talked about" Andrea smiled squeezing her daughter shoulder before walking out of the bedroom, leaving the emotionless girl standing in her room.

When they finally got to the police station Juliet had to contain her tears just looking at Sam and Deena, bringing them into a hug. "hey" she choked out, looking behind them to Josh "hey little man" she acknowledged him, rubbing his shoulder.

"are we ready for this shit"

"no"

"me either"

Breathing in Juliet looked behind her connecting eyes with her mother who sent her a supportive nod giving the girl the courage to speak about the night before ── even if what she was saying was all a lie they all came up with at the store.

Sitting down in a chair facing Nick Goode was never a place Juliet Salvatore ever imagined she'd be in life but here she was, holding back tears and counting her blessings. "Interview, with Juliet Salvatore, Sunday, October 2nd 1994" he started, pressing the recording button. "Wanna tell me what happened" he asked the girl enclosing his hands together "We had to pick up Sam's prescription" Juliet shrugged, fiddling with her hands "then the lights went out and I couldn't see anything" she explained wiping her nose with her sleeve "we decided to hide behind the counter until it was over" she told him, a blank stare rested on her face "I over heard your mum talking about how you got blood all over your bed sheets" he asked gesturing towards her shoulder "yeah, I uhm- fell on some glass" she sighed looking down at her shoes 

"Now the others have agreed that Kate and Simon the druggies-" "they weren't druggie's, they were just kids trying to support their families and support their life" Juliet cut the man off "I-I'm sorry that was harsh I-" "I'll tell you what Juliet" Nick started leaning his arms on the table "When I called your father to tell him you where here he sounded shocked" he gasped looking the girl right in the eye "does your dad know you came back last night Juliet?" he asked the girl making her feel un easy "my mother knew" she told the man standing up "I'm leaving and you can't stop me because I am a victim of all this not a suspect" she said quickly rushing out the door.

She didn't know why her dad knowing she was alive worried her so much, she had just suffered hours of being chased by killers surely she could deal with a couple of hours of being yelled at by Cooper Salvatore. 

But as she stepped foot inside her home, and she saw the family handbook resting on the table, Juliet knew that the wind in the air had changed directions and their was no way of bringing it back.

"you see that book" her dad called out from the living room "cause I don't think you do" he smiled a crazed look in his eyes "dad-" "all I do for this family and all I ask is that you follow simple rules" he shrugged placing his drink down "you couldn't even do that" he sighed pointing at the girl "I'm not angry sweetie" he told the girl who shuddered under his stare "come here darling" he said gesturing to himself.

Juliet slowly made her way to her father with furrowed brows "dad I'm sorry" she broke down collapsing into his arms "I know honey, I know" he pursed his lips together before wrapping his arms around her head and squeezing it ── hard. 

"dad- dad! What are you doing!" she yelled using her strength to get out of his grasp "if the curse can't do it ── I will" he started walking lowly towards the girl "don't take it personally sweetie it's just family business" he drifted off looking the girl in the eyes before lunging at her but luckily the girl moved out of his way in time "come here mother fuck-" Cooper Salvatore didn't finish his sentence before his blonde wife grabbed the head of a statue and used it to knock him out.

"I've been wanting to do that for 16 years"

Juliet watched in shock as she looked from her father's knocked out state to her mothers triumphant stance "I'm gonna go..."

"run!"

Juliet didn't have to be told twice as she ran out the front door and carried herself to the Johnson household. Not knowing the dangers that were happening there as well. 

Banging on the door Juliet was hysterical. "Deena!, Josh! Open up!" she screamed smashing her hand on the door, but when the door finally opened she was met with a frantic Josh and an injured Deena "what happened to you?" Juliet asked looking at the blood covered top "what happened to you?" Deena questioned the girl back as she looked at the bruises forming on the sides of her face.

"family business"

"oh that's great, well Sam's possessed and we're about to take her to that C. Berman bitches house." Josh shrugged, pettiness laced in his voice as his words shocked the Salvatore girl

"I'm driving" she declared taking the keys out of Deena's hands and making her way to the Fraser girls car.

Juliet had already lost so much in the last 24 hours and she wasn't going to let Deena lose Sam.

all because of a stupid fucking witch.

ACT ONE DONEEEEEEE

I NEED FACE CLAIMS FOR A YOUNG MARGOT ROBBIE AND A YOUNG LEO DECAPRIO

ALSO JULIET IS A FULL BADASS NOW AND WE GONNA FIND OUT SOME MORE TRUTH ABOUT THE SALVATORE CURSE IN 78 

ALSO ANDREA IS MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER OF ALL TIME AND DESERVES BETTER

THANKYOU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 479 21
"but why do I always feel like I'm in the twilight zone?" fear street 1994: oc x kate schmidt fear street 1978: oc x fear street 1978 fear street 166...
92.9K 2.1K 41
This world is vicious SHORT CHAPTERS COMPLETE!! ACT ONE Kate x fem! Oc ACT TWO Ziggy berman x fem! Oc ACT THREE Fear street x fem! oc
10.5K 366 8
They didn't even know the other existed. It seems the world is ending and they don't have very much time. Cindy Berman x Reader. TW: Mature themes...
272K 4.6K 56
1994 - Deena - Josh - Simon - Kate - Sam - Heather 1978 - Young Nick - Ziggy - Cindy - Alice - Joan - Tommy 1666 - Sarah - Hannah - Lizzie - Issac ...