I Was Just A Bystander

By waffle2626

When Nico Di Angelo meets two people who should not be alive he freaks out. They get to talking and become fr... More

Discloser
Dark Coffee, Dark Chocolate
In The Past
Why Me?
Update
Problems- Solved
School
Mission
Unexpected Visitors
News
Trouble
New Book!
Not Again
I'll be honest... I forgot about this
On Our Way
We're Going to Have Issues
Announcement

A Different Type of Loyalty

1.4K 52 10
By waffle2626

-Nico-

I hadn't noticed Bucky wasn't at the meeting about the Eidolons. When I woke up I realized after a few minutes. I knew he would be here for Steve and I.

"Steve?" I asked. Steve hummed. "Where's Bucky?"

"Mission." Steve answered. "Left this morning. You only just noticed?"

"Yeah... I was kind of distracted." I thought back on the events of the past week or so. I sat up so suddenly Steve fell of the couch.

"Nico what the heck?" He asked, pulling himself up.

"That little..." I cut myself of a sprinted for me and Will's room. "Will!" I exclaimed as I burst through the door, scarring my boyfriend. He threw the book he was reading at me. I ducked.

"Nico! I could have hurt you!" He exclaimed.

"Did you mean to propose to me?!" I ignored his comment, moving to where he was sitting. Will smirked slightly.

"You mean when I threw the apple at you?" He asked.

"Yes!" Will's smirk turned into a grin.

"Maybe..." he sprinted from the room.

"Will!" I shouted, racing after him. "Get back here!" I caught him at the living room, tackling him to the floor. "Did you mean it?"

"Mhm." He hummed.

"Fucking ass." I muttered, leaning down from how I was sitting on him and kissing him.

"So it's a yes?" Will asked when we broke apart.

"I caught the apple. Of course it's a yes." I snorted. I got off of Will and helped him up.

"We should ask Piper and Annabeth to plan it." Will said. I nodded. They would do the best job. I headed back to my spot on the couch. Will collapsed beside me.

"Do we have to go to school tomorrow?" I asked. Steve looked up from the book he had found.

"Yes. You do." I glared at the super soldier.

"I was possessed by an eidolon. Out cold over night. And I still have to go to school tomorrow."

"Yep." Will said. Steve nodded. I groaned and fell across my boyfriend's- no fiancé's- lap dramatically.

"You're going to kill me." I said.

***

The next day I did end up going to school. Despite me repeatedly asking Tony to allow me to stay home. I even considered playing sick but Will said he'd drag me to school by my foot if I did.

Anyways, the first three classes went smoothly. Flash didn't bug me of the others at all. Percy joined the swim team. I thought that was a bit like cheating, with him being the son of Poseidon and all. Then lunch came.

***
~Authors Note~

Hey everyone! Sorry for two things:
1. I haven't posted in a LONG time
2. These past few chapters have been so short!

I have been writing an actually book myself and been focusing on school. Overall I've been pretty busy. Anyways! I should hopefully be back to writing this more often (as long as I don't get writers block) so stay tuned for what happens at lunch...

Word count: 431

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 3.4K 11
The Big Three kids introduce Earth's mightiest heroes to mythology, a happy story in which no one is dead and everyone is confused. Featuring Solang...
185K 3.5K 31
WARNING! I wrote this more than a year ago, this This story is not purely texting, there is a slight cliche plot. Actually, its a VERY CLICHE plot. L...
162K 2.9K 23
After two wars Percy has returned home to his mom only to find out there was an alien attack in New York by a group named "Avengers." Percy is strug...
56.8K 1.2K 25
Percy Jackson. A 17 year old boy with a broken heart and a scarred soul. In the war against Gaea, he lost everything. He lost his lovely Wise Girl to...