Chubbs [Completed]

By chubblebunny

Yasmine works at a children's hospital in New York City, she's has an average life and has average friends. A... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Bonus)
CL
New Story

Chapter 19

64K 2.5K 1.5K
By chubblebunny

⚠️ Sexual Content Ahead ⚠️

1 month later (July)

"No you're staying with me." Gio says.

"I can't stay at your house forever Gio, I have my own apartment. Plus I don't have anymore clean clothes over there." Which reminds me. I need to do laundry.

"So just bring more over, you can do laundry at my place. You've been saying you wanted to move anyway, so just stay with me." He looked at me pouting giving me puppy dog eyes.

"I've been practically living with you Gio." I told him.

"Exactly, so don't change anything now. I like having you with me everyday." I bit my lip trying to think if it's a good idea.

I mean, I do like the idea of waking up with him every morning.

"Fine, but I'm keeping my apartment so I have somewhere to go if we don't work out."

"Impossible, you're my soulmate." He says lifting the back of my hand to his lips.

We're now driving back to his place after we had our date. I told him he should just drop me home and that's how this conversation came up.

A little later we were parking in the garage and making our way up to his apartment.

I didn't even wait for the elevator to stop before I took off my heels. They were very cute but painful.

"I told you not to wear those they look painful, come here." He said about to pick me up.

"No it's okay, I can walk." I said stepping to the side a bit

"Yasmine..." He warned.

"Gio I haven't been to the gym in three weeks, I'm too heavy." I complained.

Before I could protest any further, Gio scooped me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Don't make me repeat myself next time." He said and smacked my ass hard.

He walked us in the apartment and up the stairs to the bedroom. He changed us out of our dinner clothes and dressed us more comfortably. No matter how much time I protested saying I can help myself, he still insisted on changing me.

We were now downstairs watching army of the dead while Gio massaged my feet. We were bickering back and forth about who the real villain was.

"No that guy should've never killed the alpha queen. It's all his fault." Gio says.

"Yea that happened, but they would've gotten out of there alive if it wasn't for Scott's daughter going to get those two people. Now everyone's dead because of her and she gets away scot free." I defended throwing my hands up.

"Yes, but the alpha queen's death provoked everything." He argued.

"I don't give a shit what you say, Kate is the real villain here." I said to him.

He suddenly tugged my leg so that I was closer to him. He lifted my chin to stare into my soul. I suddenly felt warm all over.

"Watch your month babygirl, before I have to put it to good use." He said seriously. I gulped.

I moved over to straddle his waist. I dipped my head and latched on to his lips. I kissed him slow and passionately.

He reached out to grab my waist. I began grinding on him. He pulled away and started smirking. He picked up his phone and I looked very confused.

He began tapping away at his phone and the bluetooth sound was heard on all the speakers. I looked up then looked back down to him with furrowed eyebrows. A second or so later 'make up sex' by vybz kartel played throughout the house.

My mouth hung in shock, while he just sat there smiling with that twinkle in his eye.

"You did not!" I said and started laughing.

"What? It's a good song." He said still smiling.

He's been saying my performance that night was amazing and he wants me to do it again. I'm guessing this was his way of making me do so.

I rolled my eyes and started grinding against his erection. He threw his head back while taking his bottom lip between his teeth. The way he was looking at me right now made me so turned on.

I took my shorts off and repositioned myself on his lap. I took my top off and pulled his shirt over his head. I pulled his face to mine and kissed him with urgency. I unclipped my bra and threw them to the side.

I wiggled my breast in his face a bit, then dipped down to kiss him once more. I felt his finger slip into my panties and started circling my clit.

"You're so wet for me babygirl." He says before he took my breast in his mouth.

My whimpering was turning him on, I felt his member fighting to be let loose. I hoisted myself up to pull down his sweats and underpants, he lifted himself so that I could pull them down fully.

His erection sprang out and laid against his stomach. The tip was glistening with pre-cum. I held his cock in my hand and hovered my entrance over it. I slid it up and down my wet slit before I sank onto him. Gio hissed and I moaned at the filling feeling.

I slowly started bouncing up and down holding on to the back of the couch as support. I increased my speed and threw my head back. My breasts bounced up and down and he latched on to one.

He grabbed my waist and started pounding me from below. My moans and screams were encouraging him. The sound of our skin slapping together echoed around the room.

"Fuucck Gio, I'm gonna cum." I said and he started fucking me faster.

I shattered above him and he picked me up. He walked us upstairs with his dick still inside me. He laid me down on the bed and kissed my forehead before he began to pound me again.

With each thrust my back arched higher off the bed. The way he circled his hips while slamming into me was sending me in a frenzy. His hard thrusts against my g-spot was bringing me closer to my climax once again. I dug my nails into his back.

"You look so good taking all my cock babygirl."

"Fuck Gio, don't stop. Faster baby."

His speed picked up and he slammed into me harder. He was fucking me into a new galaxy.
Pleasure coursed through my body. I was in pure ecstasy

"Mm You like that don't you,"

"Yes! Oh fuck yes."

Praises and curses were being thrown back and forth between us. My eyes snapped close as I welcomed the overwhelming buildup up of my climax.

"Open your eyes, I want to see you when you cum on my dick."

I looked at him and held his eye contact for a few seconds before my eyes fluttered shut once again. His gaze was too intense.

"Look at me princess, or I swear to fuck I wont let you cum." He slowed his pace.

I forced my eyes open to look in his. He stared down at me with so much lust and adoration.

He continued his pleasurable assault. He dipped down and took my nipple in his mouth. I felt the sensation building again once he picked up his speed.

My hips started to buck and my walls began to pulsate. My moans were loud. I reached around trying to find something to hold on to as my orgasm took over my body. I screamed out Gio's name as I came. Gio came a second after.

"I really need to play that song more often." He smiled and he plopped down next to me.

"Wow Gio, way to use my own playlist against me." I laughed.

"I like your playlist." He smirked. I lightly slapped his shoulder.

The only reason he likes it is because it has slow sensual love making songs.

"I really need to get on birth control. I gotta buy a plan-b tomorrow."

We've been fucking like animals every chance we get and I just can't risk a child right now.

"Why? Don't you wanna have my kids?" He asked and and I looked at him. His face was serious.

"Gio it's only been little over a month, you can't be serious."

"Why does it matter? I'm never letting go of you babygirl. I'm not dating you so we can break up down the line, I'm dating you so you can become my wife." He says and I instantly got butterflies.

There was no trace of humor or lies on his face. I've always loved the fact that's he been open and honest with everything he's feeling. I leaned over and kissed his lips.

"I'm gonna go pee." I said getting up to go in the bathroom. I did my business and walked back out to the bedroom and laid down.

"I hate that my schedule changed. Now I don't have time for the gym." I sighed.

Three weeks ago two of the nurses got transferred and my shift got changed to one of their schedule. I now worked from 10am to 7pm.

"We'll work something out, you can use the gym downstairs or just go on the weekends." He says.

"I guess so, but I wanted my weekends to be for us and our friends. I'm going to be exhausted between working during the week and being in the gym on the weekends. Maybe I could wake up early and use the gym downstairs before work."

"I'll come workout with you if you'd like." He offered.

"Yes please! I need my man by my side." I laughed

Just then my phone dinged. It's Kaia.

'We're having a 'dress as your partner' party at my girl's house. Make sure you and Giovanni are present. It's in two weeks so you'll have plenty of time to prep.'

I laughed and showed Gio the text. He stuffed his face into the pillow and groaned.

He popped up and held my hand pulling me out of the bed. He began walking and pulling me behind him.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To have shower sex. I deserve it for all the misery you guys are about to put me in."

...
Let me know what you guys think of the story so far. I'd love to hear your feedback :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 2.2K 26
There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved. -George Sand Kiara Williams, a 17 year old girl who is...
38.1K 1.3K 43
[complete] Running away from her husband five years ago because he forced her to do unspeakable things with a "partner" of his. One day while she was...