[Book 1] Sofia The First: Onc...

By LeonaMherize

Note: This will be a remake version of my first book of this story :) Date: September 18 Prince Hugo and Prin... More

Adoption?
The Meeting
Welcome Home
Royal High Academy
New Friends
A Big Mistake
All Is Better
The Ball

It's Official

536 7 0
By LeonaMherize

Ms. Clare and the other 3 girls sat with the royal family to explain Leona's backstory.

Ms. Clare took a deep breath and looked at the royals, "I won't go into full detail but it all started when she ran in here just last year" she said.

"Why would she ran here? did she come from another kingdom?" Garrick asked

"She did say when she arrived here is that she came from the Kingdom of Musutafu" Violet replied

"The Japanese kingdom?" Axel asked

"Yeah, she was born there" Violet replied

"Can you tell more of her story?" King Garrick asked Ms. Clare who shook her head

"I'm sorry King Garrick, but it's not my place to say the whole story" Ms. Clare said, "Besides, she still didn't trust us to tell us her full story" she added

"The only thing she told us is that she was abused her whole life" Carol said

The word 'abused' made the royal family horrified and upset

"That's horrible..." Samira mumbled

"If it's okay with you, we'll tell you some things about her" Ms. Clare added as she looked to the 3 girls who agreed.

"Of course, anything you know, so we'll also know what to do" Garrick replied

Ms. Clare smiled to the royals, "She doesn't have or know who her real parents are so it's a little difficult to know her last name" she stated.

"Well then who took care of her" Hugo asked in curiosity.

"She only told us that her 'master' was the one who took care of her ever since she was born" Violet said, "Not only that, we all think that so-called master is the reason why Leona's depressed looking." she added

"Also, her psyche is a bit damaged, er...damaged heavily so she needs to drink her medine at the right times or when her headache starts" Sasha added

"Sometimes she wouldn't eat anything for 3 days, she would just stay in her room and lock herself out" Carol continued.

"And not only that, we never get to see her smile or have fun ever since she came here" Sasha said, "she's just...quiet" she finished.

Those statements shocked the royal family. They all felt bad for Leona because of her rough childhood.

"Where did she lived before she came here?" Samira asked.

"She only said that she lived in some kind of laboratory but she didn't tell us the name" Ms. Clare replied tears started to form in her eyes

King Garrick is relieved, "Well I'm greatful she's safe and sound thanks to you, Ms. Clare" he said.

Ms. Clare and the 3 girls smiled to King Garrick's compliment. Just then Leona came out of the kitchen with a wooden serving trolley with food as she walked towards the royal family.

"I hope you're all having a good time here your majesties, I made some meals here in case you all are hungry" She said, "Please eat as many as you like" Leona added.

She left the tray as she walk towards her room, but she felt a sharp pain on her head causing her to hold onto the wall to balance herself up, this made everyone worried as Violet and Carol helped her walk to her room.

"Did you forget to drink your medicine again?" Violet asked raising an eyebrow.

Leona looked at her and replied, "maybe" she answered

"I'll get her medicine" Carol said as she went to the kitchen. Violet escorted Leona to her room leaving everyone worried.

"I hope she's okay" Queen Samira hoped, "I guess it's an effect of what she's been through..." she added

"I believe it's true your higness" Ms. Clare agreed.

Just then Carol exits the kitchen with the medicine as she hurried to Leona's room, "I'll be right back" she said as she walked away.

Just then King Garrick had an idea...

"I think I know who we should adopt" he said smiling.

They royal family, Sasha and Ms. Clare all looked at Garrick, "who will it be your majesties?" Sasha asked the king.

~~~~~30 minutes later~~~~~

Violet and Carol entered the living room with Leona behind them looking like she just finished crying.

"Are you feeling alright sweetheart?" Queen Samira asked Leona who just nodded as she wiped away her remaining tear stained cheeks, "that's good to hear" Samira smiled.

Ms. Clare came out of a room holding an adoption paper, "Hey girls, someone will be getting adopted today" she announced

Violet, Carol and Leona all looked ar each other, "It's Sasha is it?" Carol guessed.

Sasha looked at her, "It's not me" she said.

"Then who?" Violet asked.

Ms. Clare showed them the adoption paper and saw Leona's name on it. This surprised the girls except Sasha, but Leona was the one who is more surprised.

"I'm getting adopted?" Leona asked.

Samira looked at her, "Yes you are honey, you'll be living with us from now on" she told Leona.

Leona is surprised she's getting adopted but she's worried at the same time, Samira noticed this, "Are you thinking that we're going to hurt you just like what your old home did?" Samira asked.

Leona was surprised that Queen Samira knew about her old home but she didn't mind, she just looked away and said, "I am" she replied softly.

Samira just smiled sadly as she hugged Leona which made her flinch a little but relaxed

"We'll never be like them, we promise, we'll take care of you and give you all the love we have and you deserve" Samira told Leona who looked at her.

"really?" Leona asked with hope in her eyes.

"Yes we will!" Axel said confidently, "As your big brothers, we'll do everything we can to make you feel at home and make you smile" Axel added smiling.

Leona saw Axel's smile and tried to smile back but she made a weird smily face which made everyone concerned for her.

Note: just imagine this is Leona trying to smile :)

Leona sighed and looked down in disappointment, "I'm sorry, is there a way to make me smile and feel happy again?" she asked

"Of course there's a way" Hugo replied, "And we won't give up" he added

This sentence made Leona relieved as she slowly signed the adoption paper which surprised everyone.

"I hope I won't be a burden to you your majesties, but-" Leona stated, "please take care of me" she told them.

The royal family is happy that Leona agreed to the adoption.

"It's official!" King Garrick beamed with joy as he hugged his new child, "We promise to make you smile honey, don't forget that" Garrick told her.

Leona hugged the king back which is heartwarming.

A few minutes later, The 3 girls are helping Leona pack up her stuff in her room, "Leona!, don't forget your music box" Carol said as she handed Leona a hand crank music box.

"Thanks" Leona said as she took the music box as she placed it in her bag. After packing she head to the front door and saw her family in the carriage waiting for her.

She looked back and hugged Ms. Clare and the 3 girls together, "I'll visit when I have the chance" she told them

"I'm sure you will" Ms. Clare replied.

Carol hugged her, "Don't forget us Nana, but it looks like I'll be the youngest now" she smiled

Leona playfully rolled her eyes, "one, of course I won't forget you, and two, goodluck being the youngest" she replied

She waved goodbye to them as she stepped in the carriage and sat between Axel and Hugo, the carriage began moving and now Leona is off to her new home....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 227 12
On the morning of Elsa and Jack's ten year anniversary, their six year old daughter Idina has gone missing, with the only clue being a returning vill...
1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
604K 13.6K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
6.8K 140 16
As they enter their second year at Hogwarts, the five find themselves in the middle of an ancient and deadly mystery. With most of the school in fear...