All Is Better

The next day everyone is waiting for the Welshire's coach to arrive. Hildegard is also waiting to give Leona the music box to make up for what she did.

A few minutes later, they saw the coach and saw Hugo and Leona getting off as they entered the school. Of course, it's a little obvious that Princess Leona is not in the mood due to the incident that happened yesterday.

When the two royals went inside, they saw the fairies and the students in front of the school which surprised them—well, except Hugo because he helped fix the music box and planned to surprise his sister in school.

"What's the occasion?" Leona asked with a depressed look on her face.

Everyone just smiled as they parted ways revealing Hildegard in the middle who is smiling nervously.

Leona was surprised by this and wanted to know what's going on, "What's going on?" Leona asked

"Look, Leona, I'm sorry for stealing and breaking your music box yesterday. I didn't know it belonged to your birth parents. It's okay if you stay mad at me forever or you wouldn't want to be friends anymore, but, I have a present for you to make it up for you about yesterday" Hildegard said as she handed Leona the present.

Leona hesitate to open the present so she opened it up and was shocked to see what's inside...It's her music box and it's all fixed.

"H-How did you-" Leona tried to talk but she has no words only to get cut off by Sofia.

"It was Hildegard's idea to fix your music box in the first place" Sofia said.

"When you went home early yesterday, Hildegard had an idea of fixing your music box with the help of our inventor" Amber added

"We all helped too you know!" Zandar yelled which made everyone except Leona, laugh

Leona was so surprised hear that Hildegard felt sorry that made her fix the music box. She is happy on the inside to see her music box fixed again, she hugged the music box and tried not to cry.

"Thank you, everyone, I really appreciate it" she said, "especially you Hildegard, I'm sorry for yelling at you yesterday, I was just so angry and upset" Leona said.

Hildegard just smiled, "It's fine, I deserve it though" she said.

Leona didn't hesitate as she hugged Hildegard much to Hildegard's surprise, but she just hugged back.

It was a heartwarming moment for the two of them forgiving each other.

"Is there anything you need to do to make it up you?" Hildegard asked Leona.

Leona started to think until she have something in her mind, "well, I was wondering if you could teach me how to dance for my upcoming debut ball this Friday" Leona said.

"consider it done" Hildegard said as she escorted Leon to dance class and taught Leona everything she knows.

Everyone is glad that everything went well and now they are all excited for the debut ball which will be held in 3 days and everyone is looking forward to it.

Note: Remember, Leona doesn't smile or experience happiness because of her rough childhood life which will be written in my future stories so stay tuned for that. :)