O N E // Stranger Things x Ma...

By DMPYNSYY

Badass powerful malereader meets some losers. Now its all about Eleven More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
AN
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author Note READ THIS
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 15

3.6K 74 28
By DMPYNSYY

*Readers pov*

We are all chilling inside the home. It's been like half an hour since El went in the room to do her magic and search.

Mike: What is she gets brain-damage?!

Lucas:...Wait...can she?

Max: Uh, No! He made it up!

I stand up from the couch and head to the counter where Nancy, Jonathan and Will are.

You: Is there some alcohol?

Nancy: Why? Are you hurt?

You: Nah, I want to have a drink with you.

I flirt in boredom.

Jonathan: Okay, can you not hit on my girlfriend?

Nancy: I thought we broke up.

Jonathan: Sorry...I'm used to it.

She looks back at me and winks. She pours us both champagne as I pick mine up.

You: You are such an amazing person.

She giggles as she blushes.

You: I know a place we can take a drink after I kill that thing. When we are all alone-

My sweet talk is ruined.

Mike: Right, One?!

I turn around pissed off.

You: What?

Mike: She could hurt herself!

I take a sip of my drink.

Max: This is the exact reason why she dumped you!

*Flashback*

We all hop on our bikes from the disappointment of not finding El an apology gift. We see El and Max both walk up to us.

Max: What are you doing here?! Oh, hi, One.

I wave.

Mike: I was about to ask the same thing. You can't be here, El! Its againt the rules!

Max: She can do what she wants.

El: I have my own rules.

I put on my helmet in disappointment of this situation now.

You: Need a ride, girls?

I say reving my bike.

El: Thanks but no fucking thanks, One.

Max: You said it in a bad way, El. What did I tell you about learning to talk from One?

El: Oh. Sorry if I came off mean, One.

I chuckle.

You: I know what you meant.

I pat her head as she giggles.

El: We'll catch a bus.

The bus is waiting for them.

El: As for you, Mike.

She walks up close to him.

El: I dump your ass.

The boys are all left speechless as Mike looks destroyed.

I can't believe this. Me and Hopper got them broken up with. Looks like El is happy so I don't regret it.

They enter the bus laughing.

*Flashback End*

I spit out a bit of my drink when she said that as I begin laughing my ass off.

Mike: You find that funny?!

I straighten my back as he comes close to me, squaring up.

You: Yeah. A little fucking pussy like you makes me laugh.

Mike: You are doing what Max is doing! Splitting her away from me! I know every moment, The School Snow Ball dance you took her. The times you make her giggle and she smiles at you. Made us apart whenever we were together!

You: I swear if you take another step I will fucking-

Nancy pulls me back.

Mike: Fuck you! All because of you I am even more scared for Eleven. I love her so much I don't want her to leave again!

You: She dosen't fucking love you! All I see is a prick that is pulling away the only thing that keeps me alive! I would be dead without her and you use her to the point of her not loving you! You don't see me getting jealous or using her.

Mike: You asshole!

He punches me in the cheek.

There are gasps heard by everyone.

Mike: Look, I'm sorry-

Its too late as I punch him hard enough to be sent into the other side of the room and onto the wall. My face starts to melt off as I look at him.

You: Fuck you.

Lucas: One!

My skull looks at him as he begins screaming in fear. I run to finish him off but everyone tackles me.

Max: This isn't you, One! The One I love would st-

They all get off me when they see no face on my head. I quickly pull out my bandana and wrap it all around my face. All around. Calming down but still being angry.

El: Whats happening?

You: Not a single fucking word. And if you touch me again, I'll kill these guys if they try to stop me with you.

El: What?...

I kick the door open and run out into the woods. After some running I sit onto a broken tree on the ground.

MindFlayer: They all think of you as a monster. A inhumane lab rat.

You: Get out my head. Should have known that you would still be in my mind after you occurred back to Will.

MindFlayer: Its true though. You are a lab rat. Number 1 lab rat.

You: Maybe.

MindFlayer: Everyone hates you. Everyone thinks you're a crazy psycho.

You: So, you know where we are. When will you send that thing to us?

MindFlayer: Oh, it's coming.

You: I'm too late...

MindFlayer: Indeed. Not like they ever want to see you again. Your...skull thing problem.

You: I helped though. I helped Hopper, The Boys, El...

MindFlayer: Yes but you also hurt Hopper.

Høppəř: FUCK YOU, ONE! YOU ARE A MONSTER!!

MindFlayer: and the boys.

Wįļļ: FUCK YOU, ONE!! NO ONE LOVES YOU!

MindFlayer: and Eleven.

ĘŁ: Fuck you, One! I HATE YOU! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN! I WISH I NEVER MET YOU AND YOU DIED IN THAT LAB!!

The only reason why I am alive said that to me?...

You: It's not my fault.

MindFlayer: Thats where you're wrong, One, you did this to yourself. Now, they all hate you.

You: No...It's Eleven that helped me not be dead right now. I...she wouldn't...

MindFlayer: Denial...

You: Shut the fuck up...leave me alone.

I take off my bandana, my face back to normal as I put it back into my pocket.

You: You are dead, MindFlayer...

MindFlayer: See you in your visions, One.

My walkie-talkie is spirling with static

Lucas: ONE!! ONE!!! PICK UP!!!

You: Whats happening?

Lucas: I have been trying to reach you for 5 minutes, the thing is here!!

Nancy: Quick, Lucas! Use that axe to chop it down! El needs help!

The radio stops as silence is filled with nature. I start running back with super speed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.6K 2.6K 28
แต—สฐแต‰ แตˆแต‰แต›โฑหก โฑหข สณแต‰แตƒหก แตƒโฟแตˆ สฐแต‰'หข โฟแต’แต— แตƒ หกโฑแต—แต—หกแต‰ สณแต‰แตˆ แตแตƒโฟ สทโฑแต—สฐ สฐแต’สณโฟหข แตƒโฟแตˆ แตƒ แต—แตƒโฑหก สฐแต‰ แถœแตƒโฟ แต‡แต‰ แต‡แต‰แตƒแต˜แต—โฑแถ แต˜หก - แถœแต’แตแต–หกแต‰แต—แต‰แตˆ
282 22 11
๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐š๐ฐ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...