𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓...

By pixiesfz

little miss perfect juliet salvatore is finally for the first time in her life as they say is stuck in a rut ... More

introduction
VOL I , AS THE WORLD CAVES IN
graphics and playlist
00. practically perfect
01. liar liar pants on fire
02. Juliet Salvatore is fun
03. sunnyvale sucks
04. not friends with benefits
05. romeo and juliet
06. locked up in a cage
07. the chain breaks and then boom
08. the apocalypse
09. the stupidity of a teenage boy
10. jealous of a dead girl
11. under the mask
12. flipping the fuck out
13. flightless and free
14. blood for brains
15. chaos is coming
16. nowhere to hide
17. timothee this bitch
19. family business
VOL II , CHERRY BOMB
graphics
00. campin cuties
01. crazy lane
02. escaping the salvatores
03. family love
04. rule twenty nine
05. confused confessions
06. seeing psychopaths
07. treasure hunt
08. the salvatore curse
09. crazy tommy
10. femme fatal
11. what if?
12. heart of....flies?
13. kiss her you fool
14. questions with no answer
15. no way out
16. heart goes pitta patter
17. final girl
18. the boy who cried murder
VOL III , FORBIDDEN LOVE
graphics
00. time doesn't exist
01. secret worth keeping
02. mrs kalivoda
03. oh no
04. the truth revealed
05. a change of heart
06. locked in a cage of secrets
07. like a ninja
08. slipping through my fingers
09. two minutes
10. the end of the salvatore curse
11. are you shitting me?
12. the blood of a killer
13. for shadyside
14. she's so slow
15. mortal kombat
epilogue.
important.

18. five more minutes

3.9K 168 244
By pixiesfz

FIVE MORE MINUTES , chapter eighteen

❝ 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 ❞ 

𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐕𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋...𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐖𝐀𝐘, 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑. She felt like it was taunting her, grabbing at her and whispering soft shadows into her ear.

Hearing soft singing Juliet took a breath in, "did you hear that?" she asked Kate who was still gathering supplies to make weapons "hear what?" she replied holding hairspray in her hand "I'll be right back" she told the girl who nodded.

Knife in hand, Juliet Salvatore had emotions whirling around her ── fear, anxiety, nervous and even exhilaration, even though Juliet was exhausted and she just wanted to go home.

That was if there was a home to go too.

Maybe it would be ok if Juliet just died...the thought didn't scare her as much as it used to but the thought of leaving Simon did.

Hearing low footsteps Juliet turned around to see a face that made her stomach drop. "Harry Rooker" she muttered staring into the eyes of the Shadyside killer, his face looked as if it was burned and his blue suit didn't have a drop of blood on it, but Juliet was not scared anymore no. She was angry.

Taking charge Juliet ran at the milk man who unsurprisingly ran back at the with a knife in hand, when they collided it was like fire but Juliet had been the first to ignite it as she went for his head instead of his chest killing him instantly.

for now at least.

Juliet tried gasped, trying to get her breath back as she stared at the corpse, reaching down and grabbing his own weapon Juliet ran to the sound of doors opening as she finally got out of the meat room.

"Juliet?" the said girl turned around to the voice seeing Simon standing at the door ── no scars visible "Simon!" the  girl rushed out quickly running to the boy, engulfing him in a warm hug. "Who's blood is that?" he asked as Juliet just waved the question off, "where's Kate?" he asked her looking around the super market "we split up" she told him "where's Josh"

"same thing"

"so we're both fucking stupid"

"yeah"

Another door slamming open Simon and Juliet turned their heads to Josh who was looking at them breathing heavily "c'mon" Juliet told them leading the way.

The three ran through the store trying not to trip over any of the fallen items on the floor "she's right behind me go!" Simon yelled out from the isle next to Juliet but she stopped running when she reached a sight that made the tears fall quicker then Niagara falls "Kate!" she screamed looking at the lifeless body that lay on the bread slicer.

Her new bestfriend, the girl who stood up for her and held her secrets just in a tight lipped smile.

She was dead and Juliet couldn't do anything about it.

Sharing looks with Josh, she turned to Simon who had already been looking at her, but the figure behind him took her attention "Simon look out!" she called out, pain evident in her voice but it was no use. The axe had already gone deep into his head and Juliet's pained screams were ringing throughout the store.

Acting on emotion, Juliet grabbed her Knife back out stabbing his arm that held his axe causing him to drop the weapon and for Juliet to pick it back up "see how you like it mother fucker!"

The axe glided through the air digging straight into Nightwing's skull, watching as his body fell to the ground Juliet's knees collapsed from under her as she cradled Simon's bloody head on her lap "you promised" she cried rocking back and forth as Josh watched from the corner, running as he saw Ruby Lane walk over to the girl, her razor blade swinging around in her hands.

Acting fast, Josh moved all of his body weight in pushing the girl up which pulled Juliet out of her crazed state, "Josh no!──let me be with him"  Juliet yelled out trying to push out the images of Simons lifeless eyes staring up at her.

"It was supposed to be me" she muttered as Josh finally grabbed her arm, almost forcing her to run for her life.

Running, the now two were practically playing tag with the Shadyside killers when Juliet remembered why they were chasing them, pulling off the cotton piece of clothing and throwing it to the side Juliet watched as Ruby Lane ran to the shirt completely ignoring the girls existence.

 The girl watched in surprise as she tried to ignore the fact that the girl was practically half naked now.

"The shirt!" she yelled out to Josh "they want's Sam's blood, take off your shirt, throw it then kill them!" she screamed  grabbing her knife read to stab Ruby but as she plunged the knife it was like the girl turned into nothingness, like a memory.

"Josh, Juliet get the pens!, get the pens!" Deena yelled from the fish tank, both of the teenagers trying to process what happened but after a realization of life and death, Juliet ran to the epi pens and to Deena and Sam "I grabbed them all" she told Deena before placing them on the floor, putting them in lines. 

Juliet collapsed on her knees next to the girl as her head was practically glued to the lifeless corpse of the only person who ever showed her what love truly felt like.

Finally ripping her view from the boy Juliet let her tears fall as she saw Deena struggle with the epi pens "are you doing it right?" Josh asked, tears now falling down all three of the survivors eyes "I don't think it's working" Josh told the girl "It has to work it has too" Deena told them and Juliet agreed "we can't lose anyone else" she sniffed, wiping her nose.

"Sam?" Deena gasped looking down on her girlfriends face "everyone's dead" Josh whimpered falling into Juliet's side "Kate" he sighed "Simon" he cried squeezing onto Juliet harder on the mention of his name "no, no Sam" Deena tried.

"CPR!" Juliet told the girl, cradling Josh's head to her side ── they had both lost people special to them that night, really fucking special.

Using Juliet's advice, Deena began to do compressions on Sam's chest and giving her mouth to mouth and all Juliet and Josh could do was watch and cry at the losses of their loves and friends.

Trothing from the mouth, Sam finally rose from the ground making smiles spread through the three that were still alive, retching and vomiting, Sam couldn't catch a breath when she finally lied back down and Deena went to call the police.

Josh and Juliet were left with the unfortunate news that they had to inform Sam of the news of Kate and Simon, Juliet couldn't even get through it without choking up with tears. Deena came through not much later with news that the police were on their way and their safety was secure, but nobody could leave with a smile on their face.

they were finally safe ── but not without a cost. 

 I know ya'll hate me BUT JUST WAIT TILL 1666

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 676 22
UNDER EDITING!! 𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑: 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜, 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖...
723 7 7
The summer of 1978. When Sydney Fier and her four brothers had to go to Camp Nightwing. Then Sydney meets a girl named Ziggy Berman. Little did they...
3.6K 41 10
• 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚎 𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚏 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗 • (kate schmidt x fem! oc)
55.8K 1.8K 21
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Bunny Cadell and Deena Johnson had always been friends, except Bunny wanted...