I Think Your Love Would Be To...

بواسطة littleninja0

Working for Post Malone shouldn't be too hard right? Simple, just don't fall in love المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Authors Note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Authors Note
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Author's Note
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Author's Note
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Author's Note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Author's Note
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Author's Note
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 96
Author's Note
Author's Note

Chapter 95

1.7K 52 21
بواسطة littleninja0

Lena POV

My endless flow of tears finally came to a stop as the man of my dreams held me in his warm embrace. He gently rubbed my back in circular motions, the pads of his fingertips felt like ice cubes melting along my exposed skin. I buried my face into his neck, my wet eyelashes brushing softly against the eagle tattoo on his neck as I inhaled his comforting scent into my lungs.

He was my prince charming, my knight in shining armor, my safe haven. And most importantly, he was my future.

"My sweet girl."

The hum of his rasp blanketed my shoulders and I wanted nothing more than to live in his arms for the rest of my lifetime.

I raised my head from the crook of his neck, my gaze dancing with his as he swept my face with his eyes, looking for some sort of sign that I was okay. The worry in his eyes only slightly vanished once I found my voice to answer him.

"You're the sweet one, rockstar."

I gave him a weak smile, my hand lifting to run through his short baby curls that were starting to form since his recent haircut. He purred quietly under my touch before leaning forward to place a soft peck onto my lips. He quickly pulled away but only to mumble softly against them, his sweet words wisping their way down to my soul.

"Lena, when I first met you, I saw this funny, beautiful, confident woman. And I couldn't help but think that's  what made me fall so deep in love with you. And while I love your humor, your beauty, and your confidence, I've come to realize that your strength, your resilience, and your ability to remain soft and kind after you have been through so much loss, is what I admire the most. I was so lost and confused when I learned I had amnesia after my accident. I had no idea who you were but you were so sure, so certain about our relationship that I trusted you in a heartbeat without even giving it a second thought. You were so strong for the both of us and you fought your hardest to make sure I came back to you." He paused to brush a strand of hair from my eyes.

"I can't imagine my life without you, I won't. Baby, I'm in this for the long run. I want you forever, for the rest of eternity. I'm never going to hurt you and I need you to know that. I need you to know that I won't ever leave you." 

His words were sincere and his eyes kind and soft as he spilled his promises to me and for once in my life, I believed the man that was making them.

"I trust you. I trust you with all of my heart." I managed a whisper before melting my lips into his with a gentle passion.

His mouth parted instinctively as he allowed my tongue to swirl sweetly with his own as my trembling fingers moved to foolishly fumble with the buckle of his belt.

He swiftly pulled away from me, breaking the hot kiss between us, his sparkling ocean eyes squinted as they locked with me.

"Lena." He muttered my name almost as a question, as if he were asking me if I were sure about what I was doing. He raked my eyes with his own, searching for clarification of my actions. But the raw emotion that was still pumping in my veins needed to be let out in the best way I knew how.

I brought my index finger to his lips as I tugged on the piece of leather, my small gesture being more than enough to assure him that this was what I wanted.

While my hands carelessly tugged at the buckle, my lips crashed into his as I passionately kissed him, our tongues wildly thrashing together as I poured all of my feelings into him.

His strong hands inched up my skirt, not bothering to take it off as he slyly moved my panties to the side, willingly going along with my crazed antics.

"I love you Austin. You have no idea how much I fucking love you."

I nearly moaned against his mouth as he wasted no time slicking his fingers between my folds, feeling just exactly how wet I was for him.

"Show me angel."

I unbuttoned his jeans within seconds and tugged them down to his ankles. I grazed the Versace waistband of his boxers, a quiet chuckle shared between us before I dragged them down past his knees.

His hard cock sprung before me, his size never failing to make my eyes widen. I adjusted myself in his lap, lining up the tip with my aching entrance. His hands ran softly against my sides as his chest heaved in anticipation. I sank down onto him, allowed his length to fill me up as I laced my fingers along the sides of his neck.

"Shit Lena."

His voice strained as I slid up and down along his cock, his hand squeezed at one side of my hips.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I felt his thumb rub furiously against my sensitive clit.

"Baby."

I moved my hips in motion with his hand, desperate to reach the high I suddenly began to crave. I didn't care that about the swarm of people that were just downstairs and if they could hear my cries of pleasure over the sound of the booming music speakers. All I care about was Austin and I and our beautiful desire to become one right here and now.

"Come on sweetheart. Cum." He whispered into my ear, his tattooed finger working on overdrive as he brought me to the doors of heavens itself.

I increased my pace, riding him til no end as I watched him squirm beneath me.

"Fuck I'm so close Austin, I'm- I'm cumming."

"Lena."

My voice was weak and trembled as I clutched onto his shirt, shooting stars clouding my vision as I struggled to catch my ragged breath. I felt him spill into me as he came, our beautiful moans intertwining with each other's.

My limp body collapsed onto his as we dwelled in the tender moment, trapped together in our little bubble. The only safe place I had known for a very long time.

His fingers softly stroked my hair as I heard the hum of voice from beneath me.

"Loving you is the easiest thing I've ever done in my life Lena. I don't want you to think for even a second that you are hard to love."

I lifted my head from his chest, our eyes locking as I drowned in the sincerity of those sparkling baby blues. I said nothing as I nodded my head towards him, afraid if I opened my mouth to speak, I would invite the tears to fall from my eyes once again.

*****

Austin POV

"I'll see you downstairs babygirl." I cooed as I cupped her angelic face, just before giving her a small peck.

She returned the kiss sweetly before she turned on her heels towards our shared bathroom, insisting she needed to freshen up before she returned downstairs.

The second she disappeared from my view, the anger seeped back into my veins and I was reminded of just how infuriated I was. The sole reason why Lena had held her heart at arms length from me for so long was currently lurking somewhere in our house right at this very moment.

If he had any common sense at all, the fucker would have left the second he realized who I was to Lena. But this guy did leave Lena at the alter, which led me to believe he didn't have any common sense whatsoever.

I made my way down the staircase, ignoring the calls of my name that were coming from all different directions as my guests tried to get my attention. But my concentration was fixed on one thing and one thing alone.

I slipped through the crowd, my gaze searching the heaves of people as I quickly made my way through the packed kitchen. I froze in place as my eyes locked onto the very person I was searching for. I calmly stalked my way towards the foyer as I watched him make his way towards the front door.

"Leaving so soon?"

My words seemed to stop Luke in his tracks as he lowered his hand from the door knob, and slowly turned around to face me.

"Austin. I-"

"Did you know she was pregnant? When you left her at the alter. Did you know she was pregnant?" I gritted my teeth as I confronted him, his eyes bulging outwards in shock at my words.

"W-what? N-no. I- I had no idea she was pregnant. Fuck- I- she never told me." His voice filled with panic and regret as he ran his fingers through his hair, as he stuttered over his words in confusion.

"How could she? You were too busy abandoning her just like her father did." I seethed, having no mercy for the sadness that was forming in his eyes.

"How could you do that to her? How could you leave her like that?" My voice began to raise as I questioned him and his eyes darted from left to right as people around us were beginning to stare.

"It really isn't any of your business." He glared harshly at me.

I took a step forward, which only made him take a step further back.

"You hurt the woman I love. It is my business."

His demeanor changed within a blink of an eye and he look intimidated as he swallowed hard.

"Austin, look man, it had nothing to do with her. It- it was all me. I just- I wasn't ready to commit to one girl. Marriage is big deal and-"

"What, you didn't fuck enough girls before her? Is that what it was?" I half chuckled from how angry I was. "Do you know how many women I've slept with before I met Lena?"

He stared blankly at me, waiting for my response, almost as if he were afraid to answer.

"More fucking woman than I'd like to admit. But guess what? It doesn't get any better than her. No one could ever compare to Lena."

He lowered his gaze in agreement as I knew he had learned that the hard way. I almost even felt sorry for the guy. But the next words from his mouth reminded me that I had no reason to pity him.

"You don't think I know that? Lena is my biggest fucking regret." He grunted, his eyes bloodshot as he looked up. "I tried so many times to get her back. But she wouldn't talk to me. She wouldn't see me."

"You humiliated her. You broke up with her in front of hundreds of people on what was suppose to be your wedding day and then let her go through a miscarriage alone. Can you blame her?"

"Well I could have been there for her if she told me she was pregnant in the first place." He shot back, infuriating me even more.

"Don't. Don't make this her fault. This is all on you." I growled, the blood boiling in my veins as I took a step further towards him. "You need to get the fuck out of our house right now before I throw you out."

He let out a scoff under breath as he turned to leave but I grabbed the back collar of his shirt, turning him around to face me once again.

"You were right about one thing. Marriage is a big deal. The next time she walks down that aisle, she'll be marrying me. She going to be my wife. And the mother of my child. And I'm going to give her what you didn't."

Author's Note

Hello lovelies! I apologize for my extremely long absence. I haven't really had any motivation to write recently which is why I have not updated. This story is reaching its end and though I am struggling to write, I do want to give Austin and Lena their proper ending as this story is very special to me. I hope you all have enjoyed reading as much as I have enjoyed writing. Thank you for your kindness and patience 💕 love you all!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

13.7K 259 14
When the popular track star falls in love with the popular basketball superstar. ✮ But remember, being well known superstars and in a known relation...
587 71 16
What do you do when you have grown up in violence and now live a life shrouded in darkness? What happens when you are the ringleader and ensure the p...
1.2K 116 27
Love always prevails...right?