Randomly Rambling

By SilentAssassin118

The rantings found inside belong to a teenage girl who will spill her thoughts on the contained pages More

Dream
Dreams: 2/25/12
Dreams: 3/17/12
Dreams: 3/26/12
Dreams
Dreams: 4/7/12
Dreams: 4/11/12
Dreams: 4/12/12
Mega Bitch Fight
Parent, Student, Teacher Conferences
One Reason I DESPISE Quizilla
Dreams: 8/17/12
Some Small Hope For Society
9/22/12
9/30/12
A story that needs titling, but I want you to read it and tell me what you think
Riku
Peeing then cutting my foot
Oh. My. God.

One Thing I Hate is...Sonnets

21 1 0
By SilentAssassin118

So at my school we have these things called cycles, which are several weeks dedicated to a certain theme.  This cycle's theme is identity, and for each subject we do things that in some way or another related to that theme.  Well, in writing this cycle, we've been focusing on poems.  How to write them, what the definition of different types of poems are, etc.  Last week we were doing haikus which I have to admit I like more than any other form of poetry.  This week, we're focusing on sonnets.  I have learned from this week that I absolutely hate everything about sonnets.  They're so fucking confusing!  From the way that their written and the different forms that you have to follow to make them, to even reading and trying to understand them.  Tomorrow I have a Shakespearean Sonnet due, and I haven't started a single part of it, so obviously I'm already kind of stressing on that factor, however, today I swear I thought I was going to explode.  Now, I go to a Montessori school which is a form of teaching where the students are very free and whatnot.  So when I got up to get my work that was returned to me I found that my etymology had more edits then I started out with.  The first time it was checked and edited was by one of my teachers, but the second time it was edited by another teacher, the head teacher of the class I guess you could say.  I was about to throw a motherfucking temper tantrum, I am in no way, shape, or form exaggerating.  So now ontop of having to try to get my sonnet done by tomorrow morning, I also have to do a bunch of edits on my etymology sentences that are supposed to include contextual clues...if I had the choice to have my head explode or do those assignments, having my head explode is looking pretty damn nice.  

Yeah...I'm probably not going to do those assingments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 47.7K 32
Mark Luce is a clueless, kind-hearted 17 year old. Having to deal with his perverted best friend Shaw, his vicious bully Joey, a grandpa that still t...
3K 178 30
Dani and Rose ,two best friends move into an apartment together.New loves are discovered, fights are had,pranks are pulled, secrets revealed.There is...
1K 46 5
❝ we all live and we all die. so fucking what? ❞ It all started with a Diary. Six girls with secrets. A single diary with everyone's secret. No on...
13.4K 182 31
β€œMaking friends is hard, falling in love is harder but falling in love with two wrong persons is astonishing easy. Still I would have preferred my li...