𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓...

By pixiesfz

little miss perfect juliet salvatore is finally for the first time in her life as they say is stuck in a rut ... More

introduction
VOL I , AS THE WORLD CAVES IN
graphics and playlist
00. practically perfect
01. liar liar pants on fire
02. Juliet Salvatore is fun
03. sunnyvale sucks
04. not friends with benefits
05. romeo and juliet
06. locked up in a cage
07. the chain breaks and then boom
08. the apocalypse
09. the stupidity of a teenage boy
10. jealous of a dead girl
11. under the mask
12. flipping the fuck out
13. flightless and free
14. blood for brains
15. chaos is coming
16. nowhere to hide
18. five more minutes
19. family business
VOL II , CHERRY BOMB
graphics
00. campin cuties
01. crazy lane
02. escaping the salvatores
03. family love
04. rule twenty nine
05. confused confessions
06. seeing psychopaths
07. treasure hunt
08. the salvatore curse
09. crazy tommy
10. femme fatal
11. what if?
12. heart of....flies?
13. kiss her you fool
14. questions with no answer
15. no way out
16. heart goes pitta patter
17. final girl
18. the boy who cried murder
VOL III , FORBIDDEN LOVE
graphics
00. time doesn't exist
01. secret worth keeping
02. mrs kalivoda
03. oh no
04. the truth revealed
05. a change of heart
06. locked in a cage of secrets
07. like a ninja
08. slipping through my fingers
09. two minutes
10. the end of the salvatore curse
11. are you shitting me?
12. the blood of a killer
13. for shadyside
14. she's so slow
15. mortal kombat
epilogue.
important.

17. timothee this bitch

3.4K 164 56
By pixiesfz

TIMOTHEE THIS BITCH , chapter seventeen

❝ 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘥𝘦 ❞

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄, 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐒. ── god Juliet hated the word perfect, it was like a weight pulling her down every chance it got. "What are you employee of the decade?" Juliet asked the shaggy blonde who smiled at his photo on the wall "who in their life can say they got employee of the month multiple times"

"who in their life can say they had to run from dead murderers" she shot back at the boy, smirking at his deflated expression "you sure do know how to make a moment special" he laughed jumping over the chemist to grab the drugs they needed. 

Looking to her left, Juliet met eyes with Deena "look about what I said-" "you're right" Juliet cut her off "I'm not the best friend you guys deserve but I'm trying so no, I'm not mad if that's what your wondering ── if it was Simon I think I would have reacted the same" Juliet smiled quickly pulling the curly haired girl in a hug, who surprisingly hugged back even tighter.

"god I just hope this works"

Coming back out of the chemist, Simon made his way back over to the group "a few months ago, my brother Timothee had an unfortunate experience in which he ingested to much of a certain substance, he was dead for two minutes...but we got him back" he told them tapping his fingers on the bench "Kate" Deena looked at the girl

"It's time for your close up"

Kate sprang into action quickly by spilling out the contents of the jars whilst Simon explained to Sam what she needed to do. "You need to take these in order, pile one takes the edge off, you're going to feel like your being fucked by a unicorn!" he exclaimed shoving the first pile her way. 

Juliet, Josh and Deena stepped back looking at each other before Juliet quickly walked to the meats section picking up a knife "We don't have much time they will be here soon" she told them and watched as they all took a second to look at each other in panic.

"Pile two is going to bring your core temp way down, you may feel slightly sick, but then you need to take a five minute interval between pile two and three that's really important ok?" Simon told the two girls who nodded their heads in agreement.

"pile three brings you down and out so you gotta take that 'take five' or it's all gonna go to shit!" he yelled scaring almost everyone around them "how many of these do we have?" Kate asked holding a handful of epi pens "tons like thousands"

"epinephrine ── adrenaline!" Juliet realized grabbing a pen out of Simons hands "this will bring her back" she told them shoving one into Sam's chest "this is Jesus!" Simon yelled a grin forming on his lips as he looked at Juliet who held the same smile at the boy.

maybe they could get out of this.

Cutting Sam's hand the group each took turns marking X's on each other to 'mark the spot'. Walking up to Simon with Sam's blood on her fingertips she smiled "hey if worse comes to worse wash it off" she told him passing him a damp sponge she had found whilst she was looking for a knife "there is a fifty/fifty chance we die tonight Sim-" 

"don't do that okay ── don't talk about the what if's or the bad things that could happen just think about right now and right now it's me and you and I am still in shock that Juliet Salvatore the most beautiful girl I have ever layed eyes on is in my arms right now, running away from killers or not your still in my arms" he told her before grabbing her chin and lifting her head up and kissing her softly "please don't die" she told him as she rested her forehead on his.

"I'll try my hardest"

Juliet nodded keeping her tears contained as she heard footsteps behind them "hey lovers" Kate smirked wrapping her arms around both of them "remember half an hour ago when you guys wanted to murder me? ── you don't have to do this, you can leave" 

"remember when you decided to sacrifice yourself from us" Kate pointed out Simon and Juliet nodding along, "Sam what you did back at the school was brave and selfless so now we are doing this for you" Juliet smiled quickly bringing the girl in a hug "also it's either I die here or my parents finish the job for the good old' witch" she joked patting her back making sure not to hit her stab wound.

"die well, my friend"

"we got back door patrol" Simon told Josh, leaving the two girls at the front of the store "hey!" Kate yelled out running up to Josh and pulling him into a kiss, bringing smiles to both Simon and Juliet's faces as Kate smiled running back to Juliet who jumped excitedly on her spot for the girl "we're gonna run interference up here" Juliet smiled throwing a thumbs up to Josh before turning her back and catching up to Kate.

"what makes Josh so special" Juliet asked Kate smiling at the girl "I don't know I think I like his shyness" she answered shrugging her shoulders and grabbing the hairspray "well what makes Simon so special" she smirked at Juliet who's cheeks had reddened up by the comment "other than the fact that he makes me laugh, he was patient with me and I have no idea why ── I treated him like crap Kate" she told the girl sighing as she threw her a lighter "you may have had a rocky start but as someone who lives on your street, your family aren't the nicest people" Kate shrugged looing at the girl who stopped in her tracks "what you gave up for Simon is the most selfless thing I've ever seen someone do and I've read captain America" she told Juliet the smirk not leaving her face for a second.

"you know I've never had a bestfriend before" Juliet admitted looking at the girl "but you've made me laugh and smile more than anyone has before so thankyou for that" she smiled

"well then I guess we can be the new two it girls of Shadyside after this" Kate smiled "oh we so are-"

But Juliet didn't get to stop her sentence as she cranked her neck to the side of where the loud footsteps were coming from.

"they're here"

me writing all this emotional shit knowing people are dying 

https://twitter.com/layloserr/status/1316815896187465730/photo/1 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.7K 1.8K 21
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Bunny Cadell and Deena Johnson had always been friends, except Bunny wanted...
14.4K 444 40
"Stranger, who knows all my secrets Can pull me apart and break my heart A soulmate who wasn't meant to be" 1994 | Living in Shadyside isn't exactly...
92.1K 2K 40
This world is vicious SHORT CHAPTERS COMPLETE!! ACT ONE Kate x fem! Oc ACT TWO Ziggy berman x fem! Oc ACT THREE Fear street x fem! oc
82.8K 2.5K 22
This how I imagine that the girls met and how it went.Enemies to...you'll see. A tomboy. A cheerleader. A love story. Who will make the first move...