In the face of danger.. [Mike...

By psychemax

"๐‘ด๐’‚๐’๐’‹๐’Š๐’“๐’ ๐‘บ๐’‚๐’๐’, ๐‘ฐ'๐’—๐’† ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’… ๐’‚ ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’–." "๐‘บ๐’‚๐’…๐’๐’š ๐‘ฐ ๐’„๐’‚๐’'๐’• ๐’”๐’‚๐’š ๐’•... More

โ™ก๐ผ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œโ™ก
Intro pt. 2
๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž
ๅ-๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’„๐’–๐’‡๐’‡๐’”-ๅ
๐‘พ๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’Š๐’•?
๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž (1)
๐‘ท๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’†, ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†
๐‚๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐
๐€ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ
๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง
ส€แด‡แดแด‡แดส™แด‡ส€ษชษดษข สแดแดœ, แดกสœษชสŸแด‡ ษช'แด แด€สŸแดษดแด‡ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด
แด€ษดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€ ๊œฑแด›แด‡แด˜
แด€ษดสแดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ ส™แดœแด› สœแด‡ส€แด‡
"Go back home"
Like a Ghost
-Bonus chapter-
Serotonin
Get out
Bizarre
It was all...
End point
Small attachment
Lets not play pretend
Next time
Trail of Reckoning
In love
My soul, and yours...
Please read this announcement!!
A Second chance (non continued)
ANNIVERSARY

๐š‚๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š•

1.9K 87 21
By psychemax

𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐫 - 𝐅𝐚𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 & 𝐑𝐲𝐚𝐧 𝐓𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐫 {𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 + 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐛}
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Tw: Drowning, Muffles, Gags, guns, death, blood, screaming, violence

"Do you think Y/n-chi is still here?" Mikey slid into his shirt as he sat on the couch waiting for Draken. "I don't know, why?" Draken said grabbing a comb and hair tie.

~

"Y/n, we should go shopping!" Emma shook the h/c haired girl as she slowly stretched up and yawned. "What time is it?" She asked, slightly slumping back into the blankets.

"10:24 in the morning." Ema answered pointing to her pink and white electric clock. "I mean sure. But, I decided I wanted to cut my hair." Emma looked down at you confused.

"What do you mean?" She asked. "When we go to the mall, I'm gonna go to my hairdresser. My hairs just getting a little to much for me." Finally sitting up, you stood from the futon with your hand still gripped tightly to the blanket.

Emma let out a giggle as she took it from your hands. "You and Mikey act alike sometimes Y/n. It's really funny." You smiled back what she said blowing past you as you folded the blankets and sheets and helped roll up the bed.

"Ok, first. Can I start off with a shower?" You asked, and Emma smiled hooking her arm around yours. "Of course!" You both left the room, as she brought you to the bathroom.

"Goodmorning Ojīchan" Emma called out to the older male who was sitting in the living room drinking his tea. "Goodmorning, Sano-san. Thank you for letting me stay here." You said, as he shook his head.

"We're all glad to have you here. You stay as much as you'd like." You were slightly taken aback by what he said, but you didn't dwell on that much either being as you were whisked away to the bathroom by Emma.

"Ok, here's your towel and rag. I'll be there in a few minutes." She handed you the items closing the door as you walked inside.

~

After your showers, you and Emma made it out to the kitchen where you started off to help with making pancakes. "We have to bring them to Mikeys room. Draken-kun, and Takemitchy are here as well." Emma said as you flipped the pancake that was inside of the tray,

putting force on the top then releasing. "Oh, ok." When the pancake was done, you flipped it onto a plate with the rest and Emma pured the syrup and placed butter along the top.

"I'll go give this one to Draken-kun." She said looking at the very well done decrative pancake. You just laughed as she walked out of the door.

"Could you give me some pancakes as well Senjikuro-san? I feel like they forget about me sometimes." Sano-san walked over to the island and sat down. "I'm sure they haven't Sano-san." You answered making his stack of pancakes.

"Could you sprinkle some cinnnamon on them as well?" He whispered, and you nodded reaching into the spice cabinet. After sprinkling cinnamon along the top Sano-san gave a thumbs up as he dug into his meal.

"I'm back!" Emma glanced at her granfather giggling a bit at his happy expression. "Mikey and Takemitchy's are already finished." You spoke making another plate.

"Wow, your a professional at this Y/n! I could barely make more than 5." Emma topped off the rest of the pancakes leaving the house yet again.

"Um, Sano-san?" You asked as he looked up from his food. "Yes dear?" He asked, wiping his mouth with a napkin. " I ran out of the pancake mix." You pointed to the bag as he glanced over.

"I forgot there was barely any left there. I believe there's some in the cabin outside. It'll be by the small pond area."

You thanked him walking past and following his directions to the cabin. As you opened the door you grabbed the pancake mix and closed it turning around.

"Oh! Y/n-kun." Takemitchy stood infront of you as you raised an eyebrow. "Um, yes?" You both stood as he didn't speak. "Well..I guess i'll just-" Starting to walk, you turned in another direction before Takemitchy spoke up.

"Uh, I was just wondering if you had seen Hina this week."

'Why don't you just go check?'

"Yeah. We hang out everyday after school." You answered, moving out of his way and back to the house. "What did you really wanna ask?" Taking off your shoes yet again, you walked back to the kitchen taking the empty plate from Sano-san.

"That, um vision. I wanna know what it was." You looked back to him in confusion as you began stirring the pancake mix in a bowl.

"What do you mean vision?" You asked, pretending that you didn't understand. "Oh..I just thought. Nevermind." Takemitchy sat quietly, but you could tell he was embarressed.

"I don't know what it was." You answered, as you flipped another pancake. You both began to talk more and more about it, as you flipped more and more pancakes.

And Emma finally came back inside.
"I hope your ready to go to the mall Y/n!" She exclaimed. But she stopped talking as she saw Y/n was no longer there.

"Takemitchy, where's Y/n?" He was silent before standing up. "Y/n-san, said she had somewhere to go.." He answered, as he walked out to leave.

"What does that-?" The door closed and Emma was left confused.

[Takemitchy and Y/n's talk]

"I think we should shake hands again?" Takemitchy suggested. Y/n was placing everything back in place and washing her hands. "How is that gonna help?" Y/n asked, as she dried her hands on a hand towel.

"Maybe, we could see more into the vision. I wanna know what it was." Still not sure, Y/n stared at Takemitchy holding out her hand.

"I'm gonna trust you on this." She said, and he nodded reaching his hand out as well.
And there hands intertwined initiating the handshake.

𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭 - 𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬(𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝)

*
Looking from my left to my right, I could only see darkness. I could tell that my hands were tied behind my back, and my clothes seemed to be cut.

Trying to feel for more, I started to feel the pain that struck through my body like lightning, "You can take it off."

A soft monotone voice was heard as bright sunlight filled my senses making me grimace in discomfort.

"What do you wa-" A slap was sent to my face and I could feel more scorching pain all around.

"Takemitchy, wake up." Takemitchy was here? Was he the weight behind me?
What was happening?

A grumble was heard from behind me and black hair rubbed against my neck as I slowly turned towards him.

"HUH? Where am I?" He yelled, as I felt like facepalming myself out of existance. "Welcome to our hideout. Takemitchy."

Turning over I saw three males, and two others who were talking far away.
One of the figures walked forward,

a puffy coat on and a wicked smile across his face. He reminded me so much of Kisaki. But who knows, it just might be.

"Look who it is. I never expected to see you here Y/n." What the fuck does he mean by that?

"I wonder how that truck missed you." Truck. What doeshe mean t-
More vision flew to my head before I realised they were actually memories.

"YOU! What did you do to Hina?!" He just laughed taking off his coat to reveal a suit. "I did what Mikey wanted. What else?" These restraints were tighter than others, there was no escaping them.

Takemitchy was reckless now, I could feel him trying to free the rope, but it only made it tighter on my wrist.

"Takemitchy stop. It's not gonna work." I had to tell him before my wrist fell off. I could feel Takemitchy shaking from my back, and sniffles were heard as well.

Shit. He wasn't helping. Maybe his memories were worse.

"Bring in the captives." I could hear Kisaki ordering others around as three strangers were brought infront of me.

"Let's play a little game Y/n, hm?" The bags were brought from their heads as the people were exposed.

Maki, Nai, and Amun.

"Oba-san!" Maki yelled, her white and orange flower dress, stained with red along the skirt. She had tears, so many tears fallling down her face and Nai looked in shock.

That couldn't mean anything good.

"Hey, hey! Just stay calm, stay calm alright?" I couldn't say everything would be ok. Considering this situation, nothing was ok.

Doors opened from the right and I didn't take the time to see who or what was there, as I was helping Maki control her breathing.

"Oba-san!" She called out again, as Kisaki snaked a hand around her neck tieing a muffle around her mouth.

"Don't fucking touch her!" I could only scream as they did the same to Nai and Amun.

Three buckets were brought infront of them as they pulled Nai up to her knees infront of a barrel of water.

"Gijiroku!!" Maki's screams were scarring as they dunked Nai's head in the barrel, at first she didn't move, but as she started to shake and wiggle.

Maki's cries seemed deafening. I couldn't close my eyes, and I couldn't do anything. I hate this.

Nai's body seemed to flinch before it finally slumped around the rim. Amun was still currently knocked out and Maki was crying her heart out.

I couldn't reach out an hug her, I couldn't even tell her it was ok. Kisaki reached out a hand and slapped her. "Shut up or your next!" He yelled out, and I looked for the not on the rope.

They pulled Amun up his unconsious body already limp as Kisaki punched his gut, he gasped waking up as he coughed out blood.

"Wakey wakey~" Kisaki spoke before Amun only glared. "Now that your awake. Goodbye." Kisaki said pulling out his gun as he started shooting Amun three times in the head.

I was mute. Nothing could come out. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

I glanced over finally tears falling out of my eyes as I saw Hanma tied up next to me. "That's enough, pull him over."

I looked over to the voice, it was Mikey.

"MIKEY STOP!" I finally called out as he looked to me with no expression. His inner existance was gone. He had no moral compass.

"Shut up." He spat, and I didn't, I wouldn't listen. "NO! LET THEM GO!" I yelled back again as he walked over infront of me, placing a gun to my head.

Takemitchy was untied standing infront of me. "Move out the way Takemitchi! She's a traitor."

I could feel my heart break as I looked at all  of the dead bodies here. "I'm a traitor! What the hell did I do to you?!!" I screamed, more tears falling as I heard Maki's whimpers.

"I trusted you! You did this! It's your fault!"
Mikey yelled out as Kisaki smiled in the back ground.

The fuck does me mean? More memories, more unwanted thoughts, I loved him, what the fuck happened?

Hanma, Emma die...

It was my fault, I told Hanma about my meet with Mikey. He lied to me, and I betrayed Toman. And now Emma's dead!

"No! I never ment to hurt you Mikey! Please!" These words that were spilling out of my mouth, they didn't help. I could feel my own soul ready to leave.

"Why would I let them go?!" He pushed Takemitchy out the way grabbing my cheeks and pressing the cold barrel of a pistol towards my temple.

"You never cared! You set me up! I kept telling myself it wasn't your fault! I love her, Emma even told me that you loved me back! YOU LIER! You killed Baji and Emma!"

There was so much rage, what would I say? "I..I love you! I always have! And you should that was never my intention!" I calmed myself down, speaking up again.

"I didn't know. I was just 15! I was just..a kid. Kill me for all I care, just don't hurt her! She did nothing!" I could feel my lungs clench as I remembered Hanma was there as well.

"Goodbye, Y/n." Mikey said as I closed my eyes ready for the pain. "No!" Takemitchy yelled as his hand gripped onto mine.

*

O

livia rodrigo - deja vu (slowed & reverb)

Back inside the kitchen again, you and Takemitchy were both panting. You gripped onto the counter your heart racing and tears started falling from your face. "Yn-kun.." Takemitchy started as you charged back to Emma's room.

"Y/n-kun!" He called out, as you gathered all of your things. When you finished, you walked to the door sliding into your sneakers.

"Wait! Y/n-kun!" You held up a hand. "I can't. I'm just gona ruin everybodies lives, including yours Takemitchy. Just leave me alone. And tell Chifuyu nto to come looking for me."

You said that closing the door and leaving the estate. Not only was the scene of your future a horrible awakening. It was a message to leave.

And it made your thoughts more acceptable from; Baji, to Onioka, you were offically sent from hell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4.2K 36
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต (๐—ฌ/๐—ป) (๐—Ÿ/๐—ป) ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฎ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜, ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ถ...
653K 37.6K 36
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ก?!" "(๐˜/๐ง)-๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฒ," "๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฒ-๐ค๐ฎ๐ง!" _______________________...
79.3K 3.5K 24
"สŸแดแด แด‡ ษช๊œฑ ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด› แด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด‡ษขษชษดษดษชษดษข ส™แดœแด› ส™ษชแด›แด›แด‡ส€ ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด…." "ษดแดแด› แด€สŸแดกแด€ส๊œฑ. ษชแด› แด„แด€ษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด› แดแดœแด› แด€๊œฑ ส™ษชแด›แด›แด‡ส€ ส™แดœแด› ส™แด‡แด„แดแดแด‡ ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด›. แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ษชแด› แด…ษชแด… แดกษชแด›สœ แดœ๊œฑ."
476K 19K 50
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐™‡/๐™‰ ๐™”/๐™‰ , ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ , ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฅ 3 ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ. ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ก๐™š๐™จ ๏ฟฝ...