Monster in my room (Sleepyboy...

By emldmn

Little Tommy was living with his brothers. They had a pretty normal life until one day a creature was interes... More

Seeing Him for The First Time
The old Legend
The Angel of Death
The New Babysitter
Bully The Green Boy
Stranger
Can you be my new dad?
More sons
Birthday Party
Grief? Nah, or?
Bad feeling
Hospital
Waiting
Ghost
Finally meeting
End

Monster is on the move

7.2K 335 452
By emldmn

"Wilbur, Wilbur! WILBUR!"

"AHHH, I am awake!?" Wilbur sits right up and looks at Techno.

"What?"

"We overslept, woke up!" Wilbur didn't wait any second when he heard that. He went to his closet and started to change. Techno also left his room to get ready. In ten minutes they were ready but hungry. They didn't have any time to have breakfast.

"Has Puffy come yet?" Wilbur asked while showing an apple to his mouth.

"She should be here in about 5 minutes. Tommy is still sleeping so it won't be a problem. I don't even want to remember what happened last time." Last time they couldn't leave the house before Tommy got awake, which was a problem because Tommy didn't want to let go of them.

"She better come or I will be late." Techno said, looking at his clock.

"You go, I'll take the bus this time. You shouldn't be late."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, just go." Wilbur pushed Techno out of the house and shut it to his face.

In a few minutes of waiting Puffy finally came. She was their babysitter for Tommy. She had curly brown hair and ocean blue eyes.

"Hey Wilbur, sorry I am a bit late."

"No it's okay, but I gotta go. Tommy is still sleeping and had a hard night last night. He said he saw a monster, so I'll be glad if you are careful what he watches on tv."

"Oh sure, don't worry about it."

"Thanks, tell Tommy I love him." Wilbur waved to Puffy and left the house. Now it was only Puffy and Tommy.

She already knew what she was supposed to do so she got to work. First she cleaned up the house even though she was not supposed to and then made breakfast for Tommy.

When she put down some orange juice for him she heard the little feet's walking around the house. She knew it was Tommy so she waited until he came to the kitchen.

"Good morning Puffy"

"Good morning Tommy, how are you?"

"I am good, did you make pancakes?"

"Yes! You love them don't you?" Tommy nodded with excitement and sat on the chair. He ate it all in a blink of an eye and went back to his room to play.

Puffy joined him in a short time when she cleaned the dishes. They play together for a while and talk a bit.

"Well did you know mud tastes really nice?"

"Tommy mud is not good for you, we talked about this."

"But it tastes like-" before he could finish his sentence his attention got the best of him. He picked up a sheep toy and showed it to Puffy. "Look, Wilbur named this sheep friend. It's pretty nice and- did you watch Moana? It's a pretty good movie- Actually..." Tommy kept talking about random stuff in a second that Puffy couldn't even catch up to anything he talked about. Still she was trying to listen to him.

"Can we bake a cake, last time Wilbur tried he-" *thud*

They both stopped with the sound coming from the hallway. It sounded like something fell on the floor. So Puffy decided to check it, not thinking something would happen.

She opened Tommy's door and peeked into the hallway. It was a pretty short hallway so she could see what it was as soon as she looked.

There, a little cat figure was on the floor. It was pretty heavy and usually in the middle of the table. So it was hard for it to fall off by itself. Still she didn't pay much attention and put the cat back to its place. She was about to go back to Tommy's room when he ran towards her instead.

There were tears in his eyes but he was silent.

"Tommy what's wrong?" Puffy asked with worry.

"There was a monster behind the door. It reached towards me."

"Tommy monsters are not real. You probably imagined."

"But it looked so scary and real." Puffy ruffled Tommy's hair and picked him up.

"Let's check it together alright?" Tommy nodded and they went back to the room.

Puffy looked behind the door and showed Tommy that there was nothing there. Tommy didn't seem to believe her much but still agreed with her.

He didn't know if he was just trying to convince himself at this point. He really wished he actually imagined the monster.
__________________

The rest of the day Tommy was tense and was flinching with every single voice. He followed Puffy everywhere like a little duck. It reminded Puffy of her own son.

It was getting a bit overwhelming for Puffy but it was still cute. They were currently in the living room when Wilbur arrived.

Tommy jumped off the couch he was sitting on and rushed to open the door for his brother.

He gave him a big hug and clung to him.

"Tommy can I move please?"

"No."

"Tommy, I need to get in the house. And plus didn't you tell me hugging was for little kids?" Little four years old finally let go of his brother but he still didn't leave his side.

"Did something happen, Puffy?"

"He said he saw the monster again, but there was no one."

"Okay we gotta take care of this." Wilbur picked up Tommy and went to his own room.

He put his school back down and picked up his guitar.

"Wanna hear me sing, so you can calm down a bit." Tommy excitedly jumped to Wilbur's bed and got ready to listen.

Wilbur chuckled a bit and gave a little concert to Tommy and Puffy. By the time he finished, Tommy had fallen asleep. They left him in the room and moved to the kitchen.

"Here's your payment for this month. Sorry it's a bit late."

"No problem, as long as you guys pay it to me, I am fine with it. I am also glad I can help, now stop being guilty."

"I can't help it." Wilbur scratched his neck with nervousness and picked up something to eat.

"You gonna stay for a while or you have something to do?"

"I wanna have some alone time, so I'll head home. Bye kid, and don't burn down anything again. If it's possible please let Techno handle it. I saw the burned pan."

Wilbur chuckled and said 'goodbye'. Then he immediately rushed to his homework, not wanting to repeat the last night again.
________________

The clock was 8pm and Techno would be home soon. Tommy was already awake and playing around. Wilbur had finished his homework and was looking after Tommy. They were talking about what they could do tomorrow since it was the weekend.

A day when all of them were home. A day when all of them can take a break and breathe for a bit.

Well at least that's what Wilbur hoped for because Tommy was being extra clingy today. He was literally playing on his chest with some car toys. Using his legs as a rode and his nose as a traffic light.

He was about to explode but thankfully Techno came to his rescue. They heard the doorbell ring and rushed to open for him.

"TECHNO!" Tommy yelled and jumped on Techno. He barely balanced himself and held Tommy close to his chest.

"Hello Tommy, it's nice to see you too."

"Welcome cotton candy, how was work?" Wilbur said.

"Haha, so funny Wilbur. Has your insults gotten worse?" Techno said while carrying Tommy to the living room.

"Yeah, yeah. Anyways I am worried about Tommy's monster. Shouldn't we do something about it?"

"I am sure it's just a phase. You used to have an imaginary girlfriend named Sally. What's worse was that she was a 'salmon'." Tommy giggled in Techno's arms while the other brother turned red.

"I was only 5!!" The two of them argued and the night ended with them leaving a whole mess.

"Can we sleep together again Techno?" Tommy asked when they were about to sleep.

"Tommy, aren't you a big man?" Wilbur started to tease but stopped when he got a punch from Techno.

"Of course Toms. I don't mind-"

"No Wilbur is right. I am a big man, I will sleep alone." That earned another punch from Techno to Wilbur.

"Even big men get scared sometimes there is nothing wrong with it, Toms." Techno said.

"Really?"

"Yes, really. You see Wilbur here, he is scared of anteaters."

"I am not scared of them. They just piss me off. With their stupid look and their tongues, they shouldn't-"

"Yeah, he is scared." Techno cut him off.

"But he is not a big man. So him getting scared doesn't count." Tommy said with a really straight face. Techno burst into laughter while Wilbur turned into a tomato.

"That's enough for today. Let's just sleep. I will sleep with Tommy tonight, and I am not giving any rooms to argue." With Wilbur's last words they went to bed.
________________

1.5k words.

I am excited for this book because not even I know where I am going with this. I don't have an ending yet, so we'll see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 464 24
Book 2 in my The Minecraft Brothers series Go read book one first if you haven't! It is called: The Minecraft Brothers Tommy and Tubbo are happy wi...
27.8K 895 17
Times are high, Tubbo and Tommy have a great decent life, however, one day, everything turns downhill and they become orphans. Philza is looking to a...
79.4K 3K 47
Tommy Henry was anything but normal. Rude, obnoxious, loud and most importantly; lonely. No one wanted him, and he didn't want them. When Phil Watso...