Project Daddy || a.i

By Esmereldah

"You can call me daddy." "You cannot be fucking serious." __________ "This is a weird part of the internet, I... More

Teaser
Chapter 1 || "That was my baby."
Chapter 2 || "I love you, Daddy."
Chapter 3 || "She'll give you a blowjob."
Chapter 4 || "She's going to kill you."
Chapter 5 || "I'm sexually frustrated."
Chapter 6 || "Can we have sex?"
Chapter 7 || "Get it, Luke!"
Q&A
Chapter 8 || "Playful banter my ass."
Chapter 9 || "We actually microwaved it."
Chapter 10 || "Dangle on both sides."
Chapter 11 || "Lashton isn't real."
Chapter 12 || "Do it for Daddy."
Chapter 13 || "Professor Snuggles."
Chapter 14 || "I like when you call me that."
Chapter 15 || "Blondie and Daddy."
Chapter 16 || "He serenaded you?"
Chapter 17 || "Stalker."
Chapter 18 || "I want vodka."
Chapter 19 || "The baby... Slipped?"
Chapter 20 || "My fucking feelings!"
Chapter 21 || "You'll scream it one day."
Chapter 22 || "Up to you Romeo."
Chapter 23 || "You're cute Blondie."
Chapter 24 || "Michael's gotta go."
Chapter 25 || "Fuck it."
Chapter 26 || "Mate Date."
Chapter 27 || "Trust me honey."
Chapter 28 || "Take. Them. Off."
Chapter 29 || "Just breathe."
Chapter 31 || "Friends with benefits?"
Chapter 32 || "The dirty version."
Chapter 33 || "Did he cum?"
Chapter 34 || "Tonsil tennis."
Chapter 35 || "Sexual inexperience."
Chapter 36 || "Horton hears a bitch ass liar."
Chapter 37 || "That's what daddies do."
Chapter 38 || "Daddy's working."
Chapter 39 || "Couple of fucks."
Chapter 40 || "Toxic relationship."
Chapter 41 || "I really like you."
Chapter 42 || "Managed to tame the beast, have we?"
Chapter 43 || "You love to be dominated."
Chapter 44 || "Stay the fuck away."
Chapter 45 || "Fuck you, Dora."
Chapter 46 || "Make me, babe."
Chapter 47 || "Are we having sex?"
Chapter 48 || "Baby girl."
Chapter 49 || "What about pre-cum?"
Chapter 50 || "Goddamn Fedoras."
Chapter 51 || "Alluring chocolate gaze."
Chapter 52 || "We will always regret."
Chapter 53 || "Wank, Spank then Shank."
Chapter 54 || "Rejection fucking sucks."
Chapter 55 || "Stay away from Pandora."
Chapter 56 || "Tell your girlfriend sorry."
Chapter 57 || "You're my Jay Z."
Chapter 58 || "Scream innocence."
Chapter 59 || "Don't tell mum."
Chapter 60 || "Suitable for ages 12+"
Chapter 61 || "Blue balls."
Author Q&A
Chapter 62 || "They're musicians not models."
Chapter 63 || "Finest Loveliest Tenderest."
Chapter 64 || "Listen here Chucky."
Chapter 65 || "He's gay not pregnant."
Chapter 66 || "I'll phone Karen."
Chapter 67 || "Lover's sense."
Chapter 68 || "Perfection."
Chapter 69 || "Lads Sleepover."
Chapter 70 || "Shut your fucking mouth pal!"
Chapter 71 || "Stay here, with me."
Chapter 72 || "Neutralize your attitude."
Chapter 73 || "I never deserved you."
Chapter 74 || "Frankly Panny dear I don't give a damn."
Chapter 75 || "Both at fault."
Epilogue || Part 1
Epilogue || Part 2
The Way We Say Goodbye

Chapter 30 || "What are you, his mother?"

281K 9.6K 12.1K
By Esmereldah

I know the picture isn't Ashton - but can we just talk about this for a second.

- Calum -

Natalia was up to something.

I had no clue what it was - or where it would lead to - but I knew she was planning something.

Something involving me.

Her chocolate brown eyes would constantly flicker towards Luke before returning to me, an innocent smile plastered across her face. I would smile back, but I knew something was up.

Nobody looks at someone that many times without a reason.

At first, I thought maybe she just liked him. Y'know, one of those cute friendship type things that are literally the storyline to every fücking romance movie. But as time went on, I realised she didn't look at him with affection. It was worry.

She was worried for him.

"Natalia, is everything okay?"

Her eyes slightly widened before she quickly regained her composure, shooting me a soft smile.

"Of course."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Nothing." I quickly replied, trying to stop my cheeks from turning ruby red "I was just wondering if something was wrong with Luke."

Natalia's entire mood shifted, yet she continued to smile, her eyes scrunched up into - what could almost be described as - a wince. She knew I had caught on, which meant she could either explain what was going on or tell me a shít ton of lies.

Apparently, she chose the latter.

"Everything's fine," she assured, tugging nervously at the ends of her curly black hair "I'm just making sure he behaves."

"Behaves?" I snorted, raising my eyebrow questioningly "What are you, his mother?"

"Someone's sassy." She retorted, causing my cheeks to slightly redden.

"Sorry."

She just shook her head, taking a small step backwards as the song ended. A tidal wave of relief washed over me as I finally let go of her waist, my feet sore from all the times she had stepped on them.

Natalia was nice, but she couldn't dance for shít.

"Well, thanks for the dance." She mumbled, shooting me a grateful smile.

"It's fine." I chuckled, awkwardly scratching the back of my neck.

We stood in silence for the next couple of seconds, awkwardly studying each other's features before Natalia finally decided to depart, walking back over to Luke. I remained where I was, a girl at the punch bowl slightly catching my eye.

Not because she was beautiful - which she definitely was - but because I recognised her.

I knew this girl.

As casually as I could, I strolled over, shoving my hands into the pockets of my trousers. The girl was pouring herself some punch, her face hidden beneath a thick curtain of straight brown hair. A thin black dress clung to her small frame, hugging her curves beautifully and ending just below her ankle. She was wearing a lace black mask, her lips painted a deep ruby red.

She was beautiful.

I let out a small cough to aware her of my presence, casually leaning against the table. She softly looked up, her misty blue eyes meeting mine before she let out a small laugh, her eyes shifting back to her cup.

"Hi Calum."

"Hi Dana."

"You look good."

I blushed, taking a small glance down at myself. I mean, I did look pretty hot, but it was meant to be me that said that to her.

Not the other way around.

"Thank you. I'd compliment you back, but I can't think of a good enough adjective."

She laughed, her eyes slightly crinkling at the sides.

"That was far too smooth."

I smirked, pretending to brush some imaginary dust off my shoulder.

"I try, I try."

"So, where have you been?" She questioned, slightly turning to face me "I haven't seen you at any of the soccer practices."

"I was suspended." I mumbled, my cheek flushing red with embarrassment.

Dana's eyes slightly widened as she let out a small laugh, instantly covering her mouth afterwards.

"Seriously?"

I nodded, slightly enjoying her reaction. Maybe she liked bad boys.

"What did you do?"

"Did Andy not tell you?" I frowned, trying to stop myself from literally drooling as she ran a hand through her long brown hair, revealing her perfectly defined collar bones.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't really give a shít about collar bones. But just the way they looked with her pale skin - she looked so fücking grungy and I loved it.

"I don't really speak to Andy," she mumbled, awkwardly studying the littered floor "he kinda, um... Yeah."

I shot her a curious glance but didn't press the matter, noticing how uncomfortable she had become. If something was going on, she would tell me when she felt the time was right, not when I wanted her to.

"I had a fight with Bier- Andy," I corrected, realising she probably didn't refer to her brother with his last name "And the coach decided it would be a good idea to step in between us."

"Oh my god. Did you-"

"Yes."

"Did he-"

"Absolutely."

"Well, shít."

I chuckled, causing her deep red lips to pull back into a large smile. She had dimples, which just added to my attraction towards her.

Why the hell was she so pretty?

"So, who are you here with?"

I froze, my eyes slightly widening as I remembered...

I had a fücking girlfriend.

I couldn't be here, feeling these sort of feelings for another girl. I should be with Evie, dancing and drinking and most likely fücking afterwards in the bathroom.

But Dana was just so... Ugh.

"I came with my girlfriend." I replied, emphasising the word 'girlfriend'.

Hopefully she would catch on and back off slightly, because if she didn't, then neither of us would.

"Oh, that's nice." She beamed, her misty blue eyes brightening "What's her name?"

The fact she took that so well slightly offended me - if I'm honest - but I ignored the jealousy nagging away at me and focused all my energy on Evie.

She was my girlfriend and I loved her.

No one else.

Nada.

Especially not Dana...

"Her names Evie, she's cool- I'm cool- We're cool." I stammered, my cheeks burning ten times hotter than the sun.

Dana laughed, her dimples carved into her cheeks like two fücking masterpieces. I just wanted to kiss her, and I had never felt more disgusted with myself.

"That's cool."

"Cool."

We stood in an awkward silence for the next couple of seconds, Dana finally picking up her punch and taking a sip. I took this as an opportunity to fix my hair, checking myself out in the glass punch bowl. I still looked pretty fückable - which was good - yet the only person I could think about was Dana.

I didn't want to think about Dana.

- Evie -

Calum was with another girl.

A pretty one, to be exact.

I didn't want to feel jealous of her, yet I couldn't stop myself, the pain nagging furiously away at my heart. She was skinny, pale, tall, pretty and basically everything that was considered hot - plus she was wearing the most gorgeous dress. I could see the way Calum looked at her, and I knew he liked her.

How could he possibly not?

"I'm sad."

Luke froze, his blue eyes abruptly meeting mine in a moment of panic. He seemed slightly alarmed by my statement, and I'm pretty sure he had no clue how to handle it.

"Wha- Why?" He frowned, his eyes wide with worry.

I shrugged, scuffing my heels against the laminate flooring. It may ruin them, but I really didn't give a shít anymore.

"You know you can tell me."

"I know," I sighed, chewing on the inside of my cheek "it's not important though."

"Well, if it's upsetting you, then it is." He replied, softly placing his hand on my shoulder.

I blushed, my stomach warming happily. Luke was the first boy to ever actually care about me, even when I had broken his heart multiple times.

It was beautiful.

"It's Calum," I mumbled, fiddling nervously with the hem of my dress "I don't think he likes me anymore."

"Of course he does!" Luke exclaimed, his eyes wide with surprise "Why wouldn't he?"

"Because he likes someone else."

Luke slightly frowned before following my gaze over to the brown haired girl, his lips drawing back into a slight grimace. He could see Calum's affection towards her too; he just didn't want to admit it.

"I'm sure they're just friends." He insisted, trying his best to appear positive.

I rolled my eyes, ignoring his pathetic attempt to cheer me up. I wasn't stupid; I knew how Calum felt towards her.

I just didn't want to believe it.

"Y'know, he's never looked at me like that." I mumbled, crossing my arms angrily across my chest "Not even when we first went out."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Well he's just an idiot." Luke sighed, shooting me a sympathetic smile.

I nodded, taking a small step towards him before resting my head on his shoulder. Although we'd barely spoken, I felt comfortable around him, and I knew I could rely on him to comfort me.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"Being here."

Luke's cheeks flushed as red as a tomato as he awkwardly looked around, seeming extremely embarrassed. He didn't look disgusted - which was good - but he definitely felt uncomfortable.

I didn't care though.

If Calum could like other people, then so could I.

*************************

Happy Easter!

This chapter is really short and shít and I sincerely apologise, but I promise I'll update again really soon!

(And hopefully it will be longer)

-

Song - One Last Time by Ariana Grande.

-

Please vote/comment/add to your library

And thank you so much for reading!

- Esmerelda 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

562K 7.2K 40
"You have a what?" "A kink." "What the fuck is a kink?" "Oh, baby...you're so innocent..." *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_* Highest ranks...
102K 2.6K 23
(A Ben 10 fan fic) There is a place....where all magic and energy converges, and all life is considered sacred... It's just an ordinary day for Ben...
432K 8.7K 29
You meet Billie and you instantly hit it off. little did you know you know have a few of the same friends. Billie has been bi but scared of coming ou...
7.5K 249 15
ok so this is my Au please don't hate this is a work in progress also my first story so please try not to be too harsh Other than that I hope you en...