~••'TAEKOOK ONE-SHOT STORY'••~

By 123456789tanu

Popcorn .* * * * * CHECKED * * * * * phone charge * * * * * CHECKED * * * * * Coffee * * * * * CHECKED ... More

🐰MY BABY BUNNY🐯
💙I want you to be with me forever💜
💖DON'T LEAVE ME MY LOVE💖 (part 1)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOKIE
🌌Rooftop 🌌
☔Our unspoken love☔
💔DON'T LEAVE ME MY LOVE💔 part 2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIMCHIM
💖DON'T LEAVE ME MY LOVE 💖
IMPORTANT
please read
Last some words for 2020
💜Don't leave me my love💚
IM BACK
My soul.
❤•Let me touch you•💔
❤•Let me touch you• 2💔
Want some idea
😊Taekook piggyback 😣
💔•Let me touch you•❤
•Painting•
•please be careful•
❤Let me touch you❤
🌼Thank you 🌸
I have you & you have me
I'm sorry guys
how are you guys??
♥Don't leave my love♥

I have you you have me (2)

264 8 0
By 123456789tanu

Vote and comment

Enjoy ~~~~

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It was morning of 6:30, The beautiful and ethereal boy who inhale a deep breath and open his beautiful blue eyes and rubbed them with his cute fist. When he fully wake up and tried to move a little but he maybe forget that his handsome muscular boyfriend was hugging him like koala without any space between them.

Taehyung very carefully removed his hand from his waist and pulled bedsheet to cover his chest, he smiled softly and kissed his bunny mole under his lips and then kissed his forhead and whisper near his ear " Good morning bub" . Jungkook smiled softly even he was in deep sleep and pulled taehyung closer to cuddle.

Taehyung gasped and chuckled softly and come out from his hold and replaced with pillow so his bunny can cuddle the pillow.

(Taekook's bathroom)

Taehyung took brush his teeth and took a bath and then wear white bathrobe and come out from the bathroom.

He saw his bunny still sleeping he shake his head and came dressing mirror and wipe his wet hair with a towel. He wore a a white baggy T-shirt of jungkook's and wore his black panty.

He come downstairs and go to kitchen to make breakfast for his bunny koo and for himself.

(Taekook's kitchen)

He thought to make a simple breakfast for them, so he made pancakes in top of butter, his bunny's favourite banana milkshake and for himself strawberry milkshake he then make two omelette, cutted some healthy fruits,
And with some brown bread toast.

(lol i feel like i wrote the whole menu 😂 I don't know much about western side breakfast)

After he finished making breakfast he took all the items in plates took all the things in one tray and back to there bedroom.

And there he saw his freshly awake bunny, who rolling in the whole bed after throwing the pillow somewhere might screahing for his baby warmth.

Taehyung smiled widely.

"Good morning my kookie!!! " Tae said cheerfully and arrange the breakfast in the bed .

Jungkook whined and ask taehyung to come closer and taehyung did as his bunny want.

"Good morning baby, mmmh giveme a my morning Kissie " jungkook said as he pouted and pointed in his lips.

Tae smiled and gave a soft peck but jungkook pulled in passionate kiss.

But good time they pulled away and tae smiled said.

"kook let's have your breakfast, you must be hungry " Tae pulled away but jungkook pulled closer to his chest and said.

"ummh yeah I'm hungry so hungry that i wanna eat you out " he as he bite tae's bread cheeks.

Ahh kookie.. You eat me out in night already, how much more u wanna eat me Hah you dummy.. Now come here baby let me feed my bub, you must be hungry 'in soft voice " As taehyung said our bunny show a big bunny smile on his face and came closer to taehyung who taking every little bit
of everything he made.

Seeing his all favourite things in his breakfast make him so happy that he kissed tae's head and take tae on top of his lap.

Tae smiled and forward a piece of pancake in kookie mouth. And our bunny munching his food that made by his tae and jumping happily because damn it was so yummy.

Jungkook too feed his babybear, after finishing their breakfast jungkook thank tae for tasty and his fav breakfast who taehyung replied with soft kiss on top of jungkook's nose and then taehyung took all the plates downstairs and told jungkook to take a bath that he already prepared earlier.

°•••••°••••••°•••••°•••••°•••••°••••••°•••••°•••°

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.
"Baby, Are you with me? Remember no matter what i don't care about my parents if they gonna accept us or not but i will never back away from our love, I will always hold your hand no matter till my last breath, will you support me love, w-will you hold my hand till the end. " jungkook said with tears in his eyes.

"I promise koo, till my last breath i will hold your hand no matter what situation could be!! " Taehyung said as he wipe jungkook's tears and kissed on his forhead and hug him tightly.

"Baby you are the only who i have at my worst , I promise we will never let each other go " as jungkook said he hold taehyung between his arms tightly.

Yes today they are going to jungkook's parents. They no how jeon family only care about money, richness. They hate poor people from their bottom heart , they just only know money, they never cared about their son, they just want him to marry a rich girl and become the most richest man in the world.

But guys people also have emotions, they also want to feel loved by someone which jungkook getting from taehyung, jungkook never judge someone poor or rich, in his eyes everyone is equal,  From the childhood he got everything he wanted but never love he found from someone not even from his parents.

Let see what happend in jeon mansion^^^

Jungkook hold taehyung hand and they both enter.

There they saw the whole family of Mr. Lee family, his wife and his daughter and in the other side Mr. Jeon and Mrs. Jeon.

They were talking and was laughing so hard on something but they interputed when a familiar voice suddenly came between.

"Dad" jungkook called his father including everyone.

Mr.lee daughter was started to jump out of excitement seeing jungkook but was stopped when she saw someone else behind jungkook where taehyung was standing silently.

"Dad I don't want to marry Mr. Lee daughter, I want to marry only my love, my taehyung " after he speak not just in sec, a hard slap landed on his right cheek but not in jungkook. Taehyung push jungkook other side and the slap landed on taehyung.

Jungkook widened his eyes at sudden shock. But he didn't accept that his mom will slap taehyung in front of him.

"MOM!! WHAT THE FUCK YOU JUST DID" he push Mrs jeon slightly and take taehyung on his arm.

Ba-baby why, why did you did that hah" jungkook eyes filled with tears. He saw his love getting hurt infront of his eyes, whom he never tried to raise a single voice and to-today in front of his eyes these much happened. Anger filled in his body, he turned towards his mother.

"WHY THE FUCK YOU SLAP MY TAEHYUNG MOM!!! "  jungkook scream that his mother flinched and gulp. But still didn't back away.

(Remember taehyung is so kind and most beautiful person in this world, he is best and pure person you'll ever know in this world he such a precious lil bean,  this words are far for him, he is pure soul, this is just story, don't take it seriously, I only want to show you one thing that,  how people think about poor people as much low, remember whose heart is pure that person is the most riches and beautiful person in this world )

What Hah!! What did i did wrong, I only slap this pathetic poor trash shit.
What did you saw in him jungkook, are you blind, aren't you seeing he is trying to snatch you from us, son don't you love us huh, he will destroy you jungkook why don't you understand, he is dirty his family is dirty he doesn't fit in our family son,  poor people like him just know spread thier legs in front of anyone just to have their two times meal, leave him jungkook leave this trash , he is so disgusting see we found a perfect girl for son, she is far way more good than him she is beautiful and rich unlike this poor fagg--- "Before she could complain jungkook raised his hand to his mom but taehyung hold jungkook's hand, jungkook turned around saw taehyung crying hard and it's breaks his heart a lot. Taehyung shaked his head not to do anything bad.....

                                 ~to be continued
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello guys,
It's is like  I update after thousand of years, today my account got recovered so that's why i able to uploaded the second part hope you did like it,  so for now bye,  take care

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 3.7K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
513K 7.9K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
189K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.9M 85.3K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.