❤Let me touch you❤

U can feel my emotion of right now through this melody...

Enjoy~

°°°°•••••••••••°°°°°•••••••••°°°°°•••••••••°°°

JUNGKOOK POV

I slowly came out from the room although i wanna go to him and comfort him but i-i think i don't have any right on him.

He hates me that's why he pushed me like that.. No I will not make him uncomfortable anymore..i will give him time to adjust, I just wanted him to love like no one ever did in this world. Fuck even on one can't describe how much fucking i love my jeon taehyung.

I will try to love him from far but i thing he need space..

Do he want to leave???

TAEHYUNG POV

I'm so sorry jungkook, im so sorry..
I-i don't deserve you kookie, I don't.
I am so sorry to not able to gave you what you want. I'm just a coward. Who can't even full fill your love for me. I'm just so hu-rtless. Don't love me jungkook don't love me *crying hard*.

I want to love you too sweetheart bu-but i can't. My past haunt me every time that push me away from you kookie. I'm soo sorry koo I'm so sorry
Please don't leave me. I'm so sorry.

*Taehyung pov end*

He was crying soo hard he couldn't able to stopped his tears. He just wanted to die at that moment.
Yes taehyung and jungkook love each other too moon. Jungkook is ready to do everything for his babybear but taehyung love was also not less but every time he come closer to his love, his past haunt him.

He fell unconscious because of crying so hard. The beautiful vase broke down near him. And echo the sound in their whole mansion because of silence in thier mansion.

What was taehyung past??

Why it's haunt him??

And will jungkook leave his love just for his happiness???

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello everyone..
I hoped you like this part.
I'm sorry to take so much time but i will try to upload the next part soon.

Bye take care sweetheart ~~