Promises

By ValkyrieJade19

*SEQUEL TO "SECRETS"* Valkyrie's awful secret is still haunting her. And with another baby on the way, it loo... More

1. She Would Have Her Revenge...
2. I'm Pregnant Again...
3. Pretty Please With Murderers On Top?
4. Is It Strange That I'm Fangirling Over A Child?
5. What Have I Told You About The Birds and the Bees?
6. You're Like Pinocchio
7. I'm Ready To Ruin Lives
8. Accident's Happen
9. Shakespeare
10. This Secret Would Tear Her And Skulduggery Apart
11. Sophie's Crawling!
12. People Were So Rude
13. Only Child Expiry Date
14. He Was Like A Villain Out Of A TV Show
15. I Love You
16. Isabella Tanith Pleasant Would Be a Goddess
17. Don't Tell Me It Was An Accident
18. It Wasn't Fair
19. Ireland's Weather Always Matched Bella's Mood
21. Total Eclipse of the Heart
22. Even 'I Love You' Sounds Like A Lie
23. She Had Valkyrie's Eyes
24. The Only Thing Hurt Is My Pride
25. Welcome To My Dark Side
26. Bella Bambina
27. Tara Pyro
28. The Memories Started Slamming Into Him Like Tidal Waves
29. Compulsion
30. Signing Off

20. Aidan's A Cruel, Cruel Bastard

20 1 0
By ValkyrieJade19

Ravel watched as Claret waltzed into the room. He cracked a smile, and watched her intently. She grinned wickedly and glided up to him. Over the years, her hair had grown longer, now it hung loosely past her elbows. Her eyes were still the same blue, like crystals.

"What news have you brought me?" He asked as her hands started trailing down his torso. She leant in close.

"Lots," she purred, her hands travelling lower and lower. Erskine swallowed thickly, his Adam's apple bobbing slightly.

"L-like what?" He stuttered. Claret breathed a laugh.

"That compulsion technique is working a charm," she said, her voice low and seductive. A shiver rolled down his spine.

"Really?"

"Oh yep," she grinned. "Aidan's a cruel, cruel bastard."

Erskine's legs felt weak. God, the things she did to him... "But that's all your doing," he breathed.

"Mmm," she murmured, her hands undoing the buttons on his shirt. He tensed.

"Claret..." He whispered. She giggled.

"Yes?"

"Uh..."

"Ooo," she smirked. "What's that, down there?"

He sucked in a breath.

"Should I take these off?" She purred.

"N-not h-here," he squeaked.

"Take me home then," she whispered, leaning up and whispering in his ear.

"Goddammit," he muttered, scooping her up so her legs were wrapped around his waist. Then he slammed her back against the office door, his lips attacking her neck. Claret tilted her head back, her eyes closing, and her lips parting slightly. He started sucking and biting on the skin, finally finding her sweet spot. She arched her back and moaned loudly. He smirked to himself, and grabbed her again, sitting her down on the desk and inching her legs apart so he could stand between them.

His hands roamed her body, tracing over her curves hungrily. She started palming him through his pants, and their lips crashed together.

Claret smirked to herself, and ripped off his shirt, throwing it on the floor beside his desk. She had Erskine right where she wanted him. Wrapped around her little finger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 165 21
fan fiction based on the Skulduggery Pleasant series. Secrets will be told, new discoveries will be made and love will arise
19.6K 335 21
[No longer updating] A collection of Valduggery One-shots that I originally started writing on an old account. But I'm now uploading them on here bec...
107 25 18
In which Bella is insane and is searching for the only person to make her happy... her true love but the love of her life- the girl she saw in her dr...
895 95 21
Just saying it's really bad so read at your own risk and don't say i didn't warn you Valkyrie is the 18 year old daughter of Malekai Creed who is the...