𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐇𝐔�...

By peaxchydreams

At the age of sixteen, strange runes appeared on Isis Blackwood's inner wrist. It was only when the supernatu... More

T H O S E P U R P L E H U E S
C A S T
S O U N D T R A CK
E P I R I G R A P H
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9

C H A P T E R 1

1.2K 57 33
By peaxchydreams

(season 1, episode 1, welcome to mystic falls)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒!" Isis screamed, jumping on Caroline's back, making her shriek in panic. She shrugged her off with a grunt. "Ow, Isis that hurt!" She exclaimed, stomping her foot angrily. Isis looked at her with a sheepish expression, but her tone was anything but. "Sorry!" She chirped before waddling over to Elena and giving her a bear hug.

"Hello 'Lena" she murmured as she nuzzled her face into her neck, holding her tightly. Elena melted into the embrace and hugged back, rubbing Isis' back up and down.

"Hey Isis," she murmured in reply. Isis smiled and kissed her forehead, making Elena grin and squirm a bit. "You're never going to stop doing that are you?" She said with a playful eye roll. Isis grinned and poked her nose. "Nope!" She responded with a grin. Isis had picked up the habit at five years old. She would never grow out of kissing Elena's forehead.

After many attempts to stop her, Elena decided to go along with it. And in times like this, she really   needed the affection.

Caroline pouted and tugged on Isis'  jacket, rather jealous of the attention she was giving Elena. Isis laughed and petted Caroline's curly blonde locks. "I'm here, I'm here," she said with a smirk, making Caroline pout and poke her. Elena just watched the display with a smile, shaking her head. "Yay! Attention!" Caroline shouted out playfully, making the girls laugh.

"Where's Bonnie?" Caroline wondered, her eyes scanning the school car park for their friend. Elena wrapped her coat around herself and rubbed her arms. "She had to park far back as there's hardly any space left," she shared with a chuckle.

Isis frowned at Elena's actions, but decided to keep silent. "Well she should be here by now," Isis said. "Class starts in twenty minutes," she huffed, looking down at her watch.

"I'm here!" Bonnie calls out with a huff as she weaves through the students until she got to her friends. Isis rolled her eyes. "There you are Bonnie-Bon," she said affectionately as she linked arms with her.

Bonnie gave a grateful smile as she regained her breath. "I've no idea how I'm on the cheer team when my stamina is this shitty" she said, making all the girls laugh, then making their way into the school building.

May this year be the best.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"That's a hot back" Bonnie commented as the girls stood outside the registration office. Isis wrinkled up her nose. "Mehhh.. looks mediocre to me," she said with a grin, making Caroline kick her ankle. Isis hissed.

"Ow, what's that for?" She mumbled, bending to rub pain away. "You can't say things like that," she chided. Isis rolled her eyes and adjusted her backpack. "Yeah, you only say that because you already have the hots for him even though you've only seen his back," she said in a teasing tone of voice.

Caroline blushed a blotchy red and playfully slapped her while Elena and Bonnie chuckled, including Isis. Isis rolled her eyes and fixed herself. Elena turned to Bonnie with interest.

"Hey didn't you say that you were a psychic? Try and guess something about him," she said, making the other girls raise their brows in interest. Isis was especially interested. Her mother had told her that the Bennett bloodline were made of powerful witches.

And only women carried the with gene, not the men. The coven had not been active in over 500 years from persecution and hence had to scatter to different parts of the world.

Isis wondered if her grandmother had told Bonnie about it all. But it was none of her business. It was not her place to intrude herself on personal family matters. She was brought out of her thoughts by her friends voice.

"I can see Seattle, plays the guitar"

Isis rolled her eyes and ruffled Bonnie's hair. "I just see a brooding man who glares at everything," she said with a chuckle, making her friends laugh.

Caroline rolls her eyes and nudges her in the side, making her squeal. "Yeah, yeah, alright. The bells gonna ring soon so we better hurry up," she said quickly, pulling Isis and Bonnie in the other direction.

Elena groaned as she saw Jeremy, her brother into the bathroom. She knew for a fact that he was going to use drugs. He has become alcohol and drug dependant over the summer, trying to cope with the loss of his parents.

"Sorry about this, I've gotta get to my brother" she said over her shoulder before hurrying down the hall, headed to the boys bathroom. Isis frowned.

Elena hadn't even suggested therapy or other healthier coping mechanisms to him. She just complained about Jeremy ruining his life. She had a holier — than thou attitude, but she understood that Elena was worried and really didn't want to lose a family member.

She had wanted to talk to her about it, but she held herself back. She didn't want to invade where it wasn't welcome, so she bit her tongue even though she really wanted to talk. Maybe she could talk to Jeremy about it.

But for now, she would keep it to herself. She went to History class with her friends, not knowing that a pair leaf green eyes were watching her in interest.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Isis wanted to go home. Tanner was droning on and on about random shit. She should have never picked AP History. She enjoyed the subject as a whole, but the teacher made the experience really shitty. She really didn't like him.

Not because of his teaching methods, but because of the way that he looked at some of the underage girls in the class, including her. She shivered a little as she remembered the look that he gave her last term. She felt like throwing up when she caught his gaze on her body.

She was wearing a skirt that time. Because of the looks she was getting, she ultimately stopped wearing those articles of clothing. But she soon understood that perverts would always be perverts and would stare no matter what she wore. So she continued wearing what she wanted to. She hated that women internationally had to worry about men attacking them.

But she had to keep repeating to herself that if something like that ever happened to her, it was not her fault whatsoever but the man who committed the crime.

"The Battle of Willow Creak?"

Isis yawned obnoxiously loud, patting her mouth as she did so. She really hated this man. And everyone in the class could probably relate to her. She heard that he wasn't really popular among the teachers themselves.

Tanner glared at her, but did nothing to hide that he was looking her up and down, his eyes fixed on her breasts and licking his lips as he continued to stare at her.

Isis caught his gaze and threw him a gaze of disgust. "Do you know the answer, Miss Blackwood?" He asked with piercing eyes. Isis just shrugged. "I don't know. Aren't you the teacher? You should know these things already," she snapped back, doing nothing to hide the sass.

The class laughed at her comeback but she didn't revel in the attention. She just told the blunt truth, no matter how harsh it was. She would rather people be brutally honest with hey rather than be fake. She hated two faced bitches.

Her mother always told her to be on her best behaviour wherever she went as to not get stereotyped, but Isis didn't care. Fuck those stereotypes, fuck societal standers and most of all, fuck the patriarchy.

Tanner inhaled sharply and gave the class a fake smile as he scanned his eyes obey the class. "Miss Bennett, what about you?" He asked, raising a bushy eyebrow.

Bonnie just shrugged and gave a small smile. "Uhhh.. I don't know.... a lot... a whole lot," she answered, making some of the students chuckle.

But Tanner was not impressed. "Cute becomes dumb in an instant, Miss Bennett," he almost growled as he gripped his folder. Bonnie looked rather crestfallen by the words.

Definitely has a small dick, Isis thought to herself with a smirk. Tanner just moved onto his next victim. "Mr Donovan? Care to break the jock stereotype?"

"It's fine Mr Tanner, I'm cool with it."

The class broke out into laughs and chuckles again. Isis looked fondly at her friend. He was one of the the nicest people that she had ever met. She was lucky to have him as her friend. He was like a brother to her. A brother that she never had.

Tanner narrowed his eyes into slits. "Miss Gilbert?" He snapped, Elena shot her head up and fiddled with he pen, sighing. "I'm sorry, I don't know," she answered quietly.

"Family issues ended with the summer break, Miss Gilbert," he replied, his tone filled venom. Elena recoiled back as if she was physically slapped. Tears pooled in her doe brown eyes, making Isis absolutely furious.

Elena sensed that her friend was going to say something and she tried to catch her eye, but Isis was not having it. She was going to teach this pathetic excuse of a man a lesson. With her mouth.

Oh hell no! Isis thought. She wasn't going to have this piece of shit speak to her friend like that. Not on her watch!

She slammed her fist on the table and shot to her feet, her dark eyes blazing and said:

Welcome to the first chapter! I decided to leave it on a cliffhanger because I didn't want to make the chapter too long ;)

But what do you think of Isis so far? Do you like her?

I hope that you enjoyed this chapter,

Abbiee xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

700K 13.8K 96
Niklaus has been keeping a locked coffin with him for a thousand years. It is his older sister, who Mikael and Esther cursed into the coffin. They pu...
90.7K 4.7K 23
The Wildest Mikaelson... The Happy Homicidal Maniac... The Willy Fox... The Worst of the Worst... All names used to describe the youngest Mikaelson b...
1.8K 80 6
❛𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦, 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞.❜ Malia Hale, a werewolf has arrived in Mystic Falls i...
88.2K 2.7K 27
"𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀. 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗜 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀, 𝗜 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗺." ...