Monster in my room (Sleepyboy...

By emldmn

Little Tommy was living with his brothers. They had a pretty normal life until one day a creature was interes... More

Monster is on the move
The old Legend
The Angel of Death
The New Babysitter
Bully The Green Boy
Stranger
Can you be my new dad?
More sons
Birthday Party
Grief? Nah, or?
Bad feeling
Hospital
Waiting
Ghost
Finally meeting
End

Seeing Him for The First Time

11.6K 361 760
By emldmn

"Wilbur, can you play with me?" A little four years old asked his brother. He had blond hair and big bright blue eyes. It looked like the sky was stuck in them.

"Sure Toms, but give me a sec ok?" The brother answered. He had brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. He was trying to cook for the third time today. Normally the oldest brother would cook but he was busy today. Which means it was his responsibility to feed Tommy.

Unfortunately he was really bad at cooking and he kept burning the food. He was about to give up and just buy some pizza.

"Where is Techi? The little blond asked.

"He took on more work today. He will come back home when you are asleep. Don't worry about that."

"But doesn't he need sleep?"

"He does but the idiot thinks we need more money." Wilbur said while mixing something more aggressively.

Then Tommy saw the smoke that had currently started to come from whatever Wilbur was trying to cook.

"Uh Wilbur?"

"I told him we'll be fine. I told him he needed to take a break, but what did he say? 'I don't need sleep, sleep is for weak.'" But Wilbur was too busy mickering about Techno. So he didn't see the smoke.

"Wilbur!"

"I swear to God, if he gets sick, or something happens to him I will not be helping."

"Wilby!"

"WHAT!?"

"The food or whatever that is burning." Wilbur looked back and saw the pan on fire.

"Not again." He picked up the pen and put it in the sink. Then immediately open the water and the window. Thankfully the smoke detector didn't activate.

"Thanks Toms." Wilbur said and sat on the floor. He was feeling exhausted but he can't take a break now. He needed to wash the dishes and do his homework.

Wilbur was going to school and looking after a four years old. He also wanted to work but his brother Techno didn't let him. He was kind of glad he was because he was not sure how he could work.

"Is father going to come and help?" Tommy asked the question that was killing Wilbur. They couldn't tell Tommy that their father was a piece of trash and probably never coming back. So they made an imaginary father that always was working hard for them.

"He is still working Tommy. I don't know when he can come back."

"Okay" Tommy said with sadness. At this point Wilbur was sure Tommy didn't believe them anymore. Last time Tommy saw him was when Techno took their guardianship. Wilbur doesn't even think Tommy remembers him because he was just two years old at the time.

It was a really stressful week for all of them. Their mother had just died in a car accident and in just a month their father decided to abandon them.

So Techno being 19 he took the responsibility. Now Techno was 21 and working full time in a factory. Wilbur was 16 and he can't understand how Techno can look after everything. He just wished he could help Techno more.

"So you gonna burn down another pan or we gonna call for pizza?" Tommy asked. Wilbur couldn't help but laugh at it.

"I am not burning everything."

"Isn't this your fourth time trying?"

"Shut up you little gremling." Wilbur catched Tommy from his shirt and caged him in his chest with his arms.

"No, let me go."

"Sorry, the hug monster needs more hugs. He is too hungry for hugs. You are stuck here for a while."

"Noooo" Then Wilbur started to tickle Tommy until Tommy couldn't breathe.

"I can't *giggle* breath *giggle*"

"Fine, you can go." Wilbur opened his arms and Tommy immediately ran to his room. Wilbur watched him hide, taking some toys and hiding under the bed.

"Welp, it's time to clean." He turned towards the mess he made in the kitchen and started to wash them.

After an hour he was finished cleaning and ordering some pizza for both of them. "Tommy, do you want pepperoni or cheese this time?"

"Pepperoni and no pineapple!" Wilbur chuckled and said his order to the man on the phone.

"Now can we play?" Tommy peeked his head from his bedroom and looked towards Wilbur with puppy eyes.

"Sure" Wilbur went to his own room and took his homework from his desk. He was gonna do homework while playing with Tommy.

When Tommy saw him with so many papers and books his face dropped.

"You have homework again?"

"I have homework everyday."

"What is wrong with teachers? You need a break sometimes."

"Tell this to my teachers."

"Okay I will." Tommy said with determination. If Wilbur didn't know better he swore Tommy could rip apart his teachers with that look.

"Now what do you wanna play?" Wilbur asked. Tommy jumped from where he was and rushed to get some of his toys. He gave a sheep plushie to Wilbur while he took a cow plushie. Then they start to make them talk and play with each other.

It went like this for about two hours. The pizza had already arrived and they had eaten. The clock was getting to 9pm by the time Tommy started to get sleepy. It was good, because Wilbur was not able to do so much homework while playing with Tommy.

He needed to finish his homework before Techno came home. He would come at around 12am, that would give him 3 hours. He didn't know if it was enough with the math problems he had.

"I will eat all your cookies *yawn* friend!" Tommy made the cow plushie talk in his hand.

"Do you wanna sleep Tommy?" Wilbur asked.

"No, I am not sleepy." He said but another yawn still came afterwards.

"Come on, I will tell you a story if you want to."

"Yey!" It amazed Wilbur how Tommy's emotion would change so fast. He was not any different though.

Tommy rushed to his closet and took his pajamas out. Wilbur also went to wear his pajamas so he can be ready if Techno comes.

When both of them were ready for the bed, Wilbur sat beside Tommy in his bed and started to tell a story about a beautiful nation. It's name was L'Manburg and everyone was safe there.

Tommy loved the story but fell asleep in the middle of it. He was on Wilbur's chest so he carefully removed Tommy from him and went to his own room. It took a while to put Tommy into sleep which meant he had 2 and a half hours to finish his homework.

He didn't spend any more time and started to do his homework. It took him way too long and he couldn't finish in time. He was in the middle of a math equation when he heard the door. He immediately turned off his light and acted like he was sleeping.

He lay on his bed and didn't move an inch. At some point he was not even breathing while listening to footsteps. The footsteps stopped right in front of his bedroom.

"Wilbur, I know you are awake, stop pretending."

"Oh come on, how do you know?"

"I didn't you said it yourself." Wilbur huffed with annoyance and sat up from his bed.

"Homework again?"

"Yeah but I got it. You don't need to help. You need to sleep and take some rest, go to bed." Wilbur knew this was coming. It was the reason he wanted to finish it early.

"It's fine, you are my brother and I have to help you." Wilbur wanted to argue more but this would only steal more of his time. So he walked up to his desk as Techno opened the lights.

Now the lights were open he could see the pink hair of his brother. He used to have brown hair too but he thought he looked so much like their father so he wanted to change that. One day he just dyed his hair and didn't tell why it was pink. Wilbur made fun of him the whole week but Techno didn't even bother.

"So which question are you stuck on?"

"This one." Wilbur showed it to him and Techno explained how to do it. They spent two hours but it was finally done.

"Thanks Techno."

"No problem." They were both about to go to sleep when they heard Tommy crying.

They both stare at each other in shock because Tommy stopped crying when their mother died. He would sniffle and sometimes the tears would come if he hurt himself, but not this loud.

So they were so worried when they burst into his room.

"Tommy what's wrong?" Techno asked while kneeling down to Tommy's bed. Tommy hugged Techno when he saw him and kept crying.
Wilbur opened the lights and searched the room but couldn't find anything to make Tommy cry.

He thought maybe Tommy saw a nightmare, but Tommy's explanation was not something he was waiting for.

"There was something-'' Tommy started while holding Techno like a lifeline. "He was scary. I saw his claws and his sharp teeths."

"Where was he?"

"There" Tommy pointed towards the corner of his room where the pile of clothes were.

"There is nothing there bud." Wilbur walked towards there and showed Tommy that it was safe. "See, it's just your clothes. Maybe you just shape them like a monster."

Tommy nodded his head but didn't let go of Techno.

"Want me to stay here with you?" Techno asked.

"Yes please." Techno nodded and lay beside Tommy.

"Don't worry no one can hurt you while we are here. They won't dare to touch you." Techno said while brushing Tommy's hair.

"But it was a monster."

"So? I can still fight with it. Actually I dare them to come out. I will fight with them and kick their butt."

"You'd do that?"

"Of course, anything for my little brother." Tommy smiled and hugged Techno even more. Techno smiled back and showed Wilbur to his room.

"Softie." Wilbur said to Techno and closed the lights. Techno glared at him before turning towards Tommy.

That night he didn't leave Tommy's side and sleep beside him. They would forget about this in the morning and everything would go back to normal. At least that's what he thought.
___________________

1730 words.
Hello there it's nice to see you. It has been a while since I wrote a book, or published one. I am actually writing three books at the same time, but not sure which one will be published first.

Yes, writing three books at the same time is the worst idea which is why none of them get published yet. I am guessing I will publish this one first.

Anyways hope you like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 95 24
Book Cover is not my art credit to the artist. ^^ First book so why not start with One-shots of the Sleepy Bois Inc. Most of the stories are the Bedr...
50.1K 2.3K 21
⚠️⚠️THIS IS PLATONIC ⚠️⚠️ Loads of oneshots about the Sleepy Boys (Phil, Wilbur, Technoblade, Tommy+Tubbo) These are probably mostly gonna be about W...
326 24 8
A message has been sent to the inhabitants of the Dream SMP and everyone gets sad when they get to know, that Ranboo will die in 3 days time. Tommy w...
79K 3K 47
Tommy Henry was anything but normal. Rude, obnoxious, loud and most importantly; lonely. No one wanted him, and he didn't want them. When Phil Watso...