Promises

By ValkyrieJade19

*SEQUEL TO "SECRETS"* Valkyrie's awful secret is still haunting her. And with another baby on the way, it loo... More

2. I'm Pregnant Again...
3. Pretty Please With Murderers On Top?
4. Is It Strange That I'm Fangirling Over A Child?
5. What Have I Told You About The Birds and the Bees?
6. You're Like Pinocchio
7. I'm Ready To Ruin Lives
8. Accident's Happen
9. Shakespeare
10. This Secret Would Tear Her And Skulduggery Apart
11. Sophie's Crawling!
12. People Were So Rude
13. Only Child Expiry Date
14. He Was Like A Villain Out Of A TV Show
15. I Love You
16. Isabella Tanith Pleasant Would Be a Goddess
17. Don't Tell Me It Was An Accident
18. It Wasn't Fair
19. Ireland's Weather Always Matched Bella's Mood
20. Aidan's A Cruel, Cruel Bastard
21. Total Eclipse of the Heart
22. Even 'I Love You' Sounds Like A Lie
23. She Had Valkyrie's Eyes
24. The Only Thing Hurt Is My Pride
25. Welcome To My Dark Side
26. Bella Bambina
27. Tara Pyro
28. The Memories Started Slamming Into Him Like Tidal Waves
29. Compulsion
30. Signing Off

1. She Would Have Her Revenge...

79 2 2
By ValkyrieJade19

The short blonde sorcerer sat in her home, smiling to herself. After all these years, she still waited. She had been planning for decades, dragging things out for her own personal enjoyment. She was waiting for the perfect time to strike, but she had never had patience.

Skulduggery Pleasant and Valkyrie Cain had murdered her husband. Nefarian Serpine was dead because of them.

There she had been, hidden in the shadows, watching as the Skeleton Detective turned the Sceptre of Ancients on her lover. She would have her revenge, no matter how long it took. They'd taken away the one person in her life that she could rely on. They would pay.

'Give it a little while longer,' came her third name's voice.

The woman's smile grew even wider, her perfectly straight white teeth making an appearance. Despite the dark thoughts churning around inside her mind, she was calm and collected on the outside, still with that insane smile stretched across her features. Their deaths were going to be brutal, and she couldn't WAIT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 438 200
(This story is written as a fanfiction, but can be read as a story without having read any of the books.) Valkyrie Cain, the adoptive daughter of the...
9.6K 123 12
Is it possible for Skul to get Val pregnant???!!
5.6K 268 23
Valkyrie is shocked when Skulduggery's old partner, Avril Saffron mysteriously turns up at his house. Overcome by jealously, Avril is honest at how m...
4.8K 214 10
**WARNING THIS STORY AND DESCRIPTION WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS OF DEATH BRINGER AND OTHER MORE RESENT BOOKS** Valkyrie froze. She wanted her Skulduggery...