๐๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Œ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž...

By sunnymarmalade

๐—œn which Jaemin just wants to love, and be loved. โ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”ˆ โ–ธ โ‚Š โฟปเญญฬฅ โ†ฌ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐˜€: Completed ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ:... More

the intro
the first
the third
the fourth
the fifth
the sixth
the seventh
the eighth
the ninth
the tenth
the eleventh
the twelfth
the end
ANNOUNCEMENT

the second

758 28 7
By sunnymarmalade

₍˄·͈·͈˄◞₊ ! 𓈒∿

Jaemin ponders, wondering what he should suggest on the form whilst he's in the school's library.

Maybe a talent show? Nah, that's too basic. I won't even be able to participate in it myself.

He plays with his pen, staring at the window beside him, eyeing all the students passing by the school's fountain to leave.

Someone in particular caught his eye, that of course, is Mark.

He was walking around with his friends, lively chatting and laughing.

Oh how nice it would be to be one of his friends..

Though, he isn't really looking much at his friends per say, he's just focusing his attention to Mark instead.

"You starin' at Mark again?" Jaemin hears a voice from in front of him, jolting in surprise but quickly relaxes when he sees someone familiar.

"Jeno!" Jaemin giggles, he had missed his best friend.

"Sorry I haven't been able to hang out with you these days.." Jeno sighs as he sits down on the seat opposite from Jaemin.

"It's alright, how's Doyoung hyung?" Jaemin asks, his voice laced with concern as he remembers Jeno's brother getting sick.

"He's feeling a lot better than before," Jeno eyes the form in Jaemin's hands. "just maybe a few more days and he'll be fine." He adds, pouting a bit before Jaemin hums in relief.

"Oh yeah! Mark gave us these things, to suggest stuff." Jaemin hands him the paper. "I don't really know what to write though.."

"A photo booth?" Jeno suggests, receiving a faint 'Hm?' from the younger. "You can take pictures of students who're in the festival, and maybe do some editing too if you want." He smiles, giving back the form to Jaemin.

"Eh, but what if someone already did that? It'll just be useless." Jaemin groans, crossing his arms on the table and lying his head atop.

"There's no harm in trying," Jeno pats the other's head softly before continuing. "plus, if someone already did suggest that.. Then that's even better isn't it?"

"How would it be better?" The younger pouts, not getting what the older is saying.

"It'll take you forever if you take pictures by yourself, there's a lot of students here in Sejong, remember?" Jaemin hums in agreement.

Yeah, maybe it won't be so bad.

"Holy shit!" Jisung gasps, feeling infuriated at the sight.

"I told you not to curse Sungie!" Jaemin huffs out, crossing his arms and pouting.

"Sorry hyung but—holy cow, Chenle stop bumping into me!" Jisung groans, trying to push Chenle aside lightly as the honey blond just laughs.

"I regret bringing you guys in here.." Renjun sighs, dropping his paintbrush and looks at the two boys laughing out loud at Jisung's 'Game Over' screen.

"Sorry Junnie," Jaemin giggles, sitting across from Renjun, taking a glance at his new work. "we can leave if you want."

"No it's fine, just tell those two to quiet down." Renjun snickers, grabbing his pencil to sketch out a new part of the painting.

Jaemin had always adored and admired Renjun for his incredible art skills, and he still does.

His paintings and drawings were always so enchanting, and of course, Jaemin was also always very proud of him.

It reminds him of the first time they met, inside one of the famous Art studios in Seoul.

ᝰ 🦊 ᝰ
[ 3 Years ago ]

Jaemin looked around the big studio, finding the abstract paintings on the walls wonderful.

His father had given him a chance to see some sort of Art contest for the first time, and of course, he agreed.

He had always been so fascinated by Art, considering his father would draw in his free time and let Jaemin watch him.

He found it so interesting, how one could make something so abstract and unique, and could express so many emotions in it.

He took a short mental note in his mind to go back here, as he wanted to take pictures of the colorful studio.

He was interrupted of his trances when he hears someone chant something repeatedly.

"You can do this Huang Renjun.. You can." He heard as he sneaked his way towards the back of the room, where he sees a boy who looks like he's from the same school as Jaemin—nervously gripping the hem of his uniform, taking deep breaths.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jaemin asked, making sure to smile as he didn't want to look intimidating—not that he is anyways, but he thinks he is.

Normally, in Jaemin's case, he didn't like talking to strangers. He has a hard time keeping up the conversation a lot when he doesn't know them too well.

But in this situation, he doesn't care, he was worried about the boy. Even more so when he looks up at him with teary eyes, making his heart ache.

He grabbed a spare tissue from his bag and held it out to Renjun, remembering how the boy kept chanting his name.

"Uh uhm, y-yeah.. Just nervous.." Renjun hesitated, he grabbed the tissue afterwards.

Jaemin assumed it was because of the Art contest his dad had told him about.

"Are you going to present soon?" When he saw how Renjun nodded, he eyed the painting on the easel beside him. "Can I look at your painting?"

He saw Renjun's eyes widened in surprise but gave it to him anyways.

Oh my wow, it's so..

"Woah, this is amazing! It looks so great!" He smiled, admiring the extremely extraordinary painting he had in his hands. "I'm sure they'll like it— no no, they'll love it!

It was a lovely lavender field with a warm sky and beautiful butterflies painted atop.

He noticed the little details all throughout the piece and he was just starstruck, he knew how much time and effort this would have taken the boy and he admired that.

"R-Really? It's not that good.." Renjun sighed, and Jaemin knew he still felt nervous and worried.

"Yeah! It's so beautiful, you're seriously so good!" He placed the painting down carefully on the easel, holding Renjun's hand tightly, reassuring him.

He continued to praise the boy even more, lacing his words with sincere adoration for him.

When he heard Renjun chuckle, he felt happy.

"Thanks, I feel a lot better now." Renjun smiles and Jaemin felt proud of himself to have made someone else happy.

They chatted for a bit before they heard Renjun's name get called out, Jaemin stayed and admired how the boy explained his piece so clearly and sophisticated.

Once the contest was finished, Jaemin was surprised with a joyful Renjun, jumping around in excitement.

"I won, I won! I can't believe this!" He exclaimed, wrapping his arms around Jaemin to embrace in a warm hug and he hugged back.

They cheered for a while, feeling so giddy and happy at Renjun's achievement.

"Thank you! Err—" Renjun pulls away, feeling a bit hesitant as he realized he doesn't know the other's name.

"Jaemin, Na Jaemin." He giggles, smiling sweetly.

"Thank you, Jaemin."

ᝰ  ꗃ  ᝰ

"Hello? Earth to Nana?"

"Huh? Oh."

"You were spacing out, you good?" Renjun asks concerned, instantly getting confused when Jaemin giggles.

"I'm fine I jus—" The three jolts in surprise while Renjun just sighs in disappointment.

"Hey! Where's my favorite artist at?" A brown-haired boy bursts through the door, smiling cheekily when he sees Renjun.

"Why are you here?" Renjun groans in annoyance while the other three just watch in amusement.

"Aw, can't I visit my favorite artist? I'm sad." He pouts, walking towards Renjun.

"Stop calling me that, and go away, I'm busy." Renjun scoffs, glaring at the boy who just raises his arms in defeat.

"Okay okay, but I still need those notes you promised to give me." He chuckles before leaving and closing the door.

"Woah, is that.. Donghyuck?" Renjun groans but nods afterwards.

"You know him, Lele?" Jaemin asks, glancing to his side to see a fuming Renjun.

"Yeah, he's one of Mark's friends. He's also pretty popular," Jaemin turns around to Chenle. "I'm surprised you don't know him hyung."

Yeah, he was surprised as well but he figures he had just been paying attention to Mark only.

"Why is he even popular?" Renjun huffs out, cleaning up his mess and putting back his art tools.

"He's pretty friendly, maybe that's why." Chenle laughs while Renjun looks at him with disgust.

"Friendly my ass! He's so annoying, I can't even—Ugh!" Renjun fake gags.

"Aw, he seems nice to me." Jaemin says as Renjun looks at him in disbelief all whilst Chenle is dying of laughter and Jisung is chuckling.

"You wouldn't even last an hour with him." Renjun grits his teeth, closing the cupboard after he put his materials back to their places.

"He looks pretty cute too." Chenle states, earning a faint gasp from Jisung.

Chenle silently coos at the taller, giggling at his reaction while Jisung just pouts.

"Hm, ah.. We can create a group chat with Jeno now! I asked him back at the library and he said sure." Jaemin giggles excitedly, pulling out his phone.

Once Jaemin had created a new group chat with all five of them, they decided it was time to head back home now since classes already ended—that is, before a realization hits him.

Oh no, I forgot to give the form to Mark.

"What's wrong hyung?" Jisung asks as he sees Jaemin looking like he saw a ghost.

"I forgot to—the form—" Jaemin struggles to make coherent words as he searches for the paper in his bag, sighing in relief when he finds it.

"Do you think he's still here?" Jaemin looks around rapidly for Mark, hoping to see him again.

"I think he's in the council room, you can try checking there." Renjun suggests, pointing at the door a few meters away from them.

"Oh, thanks Junnie." He smiles at the three, quickly waving them goodbye as he runs to the room. "You guys can go without me!" He shouts, hearing a few distant 'Okay!' and 'Take care!'s.

Once he reached the room where he thinks Mark is, he pants as he opens the door.

"Oh, Jaemin?" Mark looks up from the long desk and smiles at him—making Jaemin's heart flutter.

"Uh uhm, hi Mark!" He rubs his nape, walking slowly towards the Student President. "I just wanted to give this to you.." He hands him the form.

"Thanks!" He smiles sweetly as he glances at what Jaemin wrote down. "We haven't had this one suggested yet, so we can add this in." Jaemin sighs in relief, thanking and bidding Mark goodbye after.

Oh my god, oh my GOD.

He jumps in joy, glad that for the first time, he didn't panic and start stuttering all over the place.

Progress? Yeah, definitely progress.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 111 22
โ”Š โ”Š โœซ โ €โ €โ”Š โŠน โ‹† โ €โ €โ”Š. โ € โ € โ € โ € โ €ยป [attention] ยซ โ €โ €โœง โ € โ € โ € 0:47 โ”€ใ€‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ 3:28 โ € โ € โ € โ € โ € โ € โ € โ‡„ โ—ƒโ—ƒ โ… โ…  โ–นโ–น โ†ป 'ยท..โžญ "๐–ž๐–”๐–š ๐–๐–š๐–˜๐–™ ๐–œ๐–†๐–“๐–™ ๐–†...
91.1K 4.1K 30
- ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ when yuta nakomato 'accidentally' dms his long distant crush dong sicheng... ๐Š๐‚๐•๐ˆ๐- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—' ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
99.2K 4.6K 26
"SERENDIPITY" Definition of Serendipity : serยทenยทdipยทiยทty /หŒserษ™nหˆdipษ™dฤ“/ The occurence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC