I Don't Own an IPhone: Wanna...

Da Zambie-Trashart

Marinette is going through the airport to Gotham and Jon is going to Paris. While going through security, the... Altro

Chapter 1: Murphey's Law
Chapter 2: I Just Realized My Boyfriend Is A Dick
Chapter 3: Coffee Shops Are Great For Exposition
Chapter 4: Turtles and Dinner Dates
Chapter 5: Confessions, Dinners, and Agreements
Chapter 6: The Deal Is On
Chapter 8: Three Girls, a Cat, and a Birthday
Chapter 9: A Story Like No Other
Chapter 10: Damian and Jon
Chapter 11: A Mixed Motive

Chapter 7: I Hear a Symphony

429 26 8
Da Zambie-Trashart

Jon wrung his wrists nervously standing in front of the apartment building. His text to Damian was left on read, no begging him to stay, no confirmation that they were even broken up. Jon reached into his pocket grabbing the folded piece of paper. He rung Adrien's doorbell on the door number Marinette had told him and Adrien opened the door looking at him in shock.

"Oh, hey," Adrien said hand rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Hey, um Marinette told me what happened, I'm really sorry about your loss," Jon said blue eyes glazed over in sadness showing Adrien he was truly sorry.

"Uh thanks, Marinette and I actually broke up last night so now I have no one to go back to the house with, did you want to come with me?" Adrien offered and Jon nodded.

"I'll be there for you," Jon said smiling lightly. The two started their trek across the city glancing at each other every now and then going to say something but both figuring it would be better to walk in silence. When they arrived at the house or more like manor Jon smiled at the familiarity of feeling less than, it wasn't a bad feeling in fact it was welcome considering how nice the Waynes were to him.

Adrien stopped as the gate opened, his father stood there welcoming him.

"Who is this, where is Marinette?" Gabriel asked confused.

"This is Jon, he's a friend. Marinette and I actually broke up last night, things just weren't working out," Adrien said to his father who's eyes softened.

"I'm sorry she wasn't the one for you Adrien, you know I'll accept whoever you love into the family with open arms my son," Gabriel said holding his son's shoulder in affection.

"Thank you father, I'm going to go show Jon to my room if that's ok?" Adrien asked and his father nodded. Adrien took Jon's hand dragging him up to his room the grand piano caught Jon's eyes first.

"You play?" Jon asked and Adrien nodded.

"Not for a while, I might be a bit rusty, my father always has me play on this day every year," Adrien said walking over and sitting down at the piano lifting the lid hands hovering over the ivory keys. "Sorry, I just don't know what to play," Adrien said and Jon reached into his pocket again and handed him the paper.

"Don't play until I tell you ok?" Jon said and Adrien nodded. Jon took a deep breath sitting atop the piano. He looked at Adrien who was studying the upcoming notes and smiled opening his mouth.

Gabriel had a good feeling about this boy Adrien had brought into his home, he seemed a lot like Adrien's previous partner. He heard a laugh and nodded to Nathalie to come up to Adrien's room with him listening in on their conversation. The boy had written a song for his son to play, just like Emilie used to do for him. Gabriel felt pain crawl into his heart along with pride, yes, this boy will do nicely. Nathalie looked at him expressing his inner emotion outward on her face, soft smile etching it's way onto her soft features. A deep breath knocked him from his thoughts. The voice of an angel started singing and Gabriel closed his eyes ready to hear what he had to say.

"I used to hear a simple song, that was until you came along. Now in its place is something new, I hear it when I look at you," Jon sang softly nodding to Adrien who started playing heart beating fast. He didn't want to mess up the masterpiece in front of him.

"With simple songs I wanted more, perfection is so quick to bore. You are more beautiful by far, our flaws are who we really are," Jon sang and Adrien felt his face turn red looking up at him. This was too much.

Gabriel looked at Nathalie who had her eyes closed just like his were previously. This boy had talent, this was the one he wanted for his son no matter what plan he had before with Lila it could be replaced, he would get his son out of here and carry out his plan as Hawkmoth without having to worry about his son being in the way and if the italian girl had a problem with it he could simply bring up her harassment record to the police. He heard his son laugh playing happy for what felt like the first time in a long time.

Jon walked around the piano and sat next to Adrien leaning his head against the taller blond's shoulder.

"I used to hear a simple song, that was until you came along. You took my broken melody, and now I hear a symphony. Woah, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh," Jon sang eyes closing as Adrien took in his angelic voice belting out taking a deep breath after watching Adrien's fingers move expertly across the keys.

"And now I hear a symphony," Jon sang looking into Adrien's eyes that stared back faces inching closer together, eyes flickering down to lips then back to eyes asking for permission that was quickly granted as the gap between them almost disappeared. A knock at the door broke them apart as Adrien said come in.

"That song was quite something, did you write it?" Gabriel asked.

"I had help with the piano part from a friend but I wrote the lyrics myself," Jon said telling most of the truth, he did know music from Damian having him take violin lessons, he didn't know piano though.

"It was extraordinary," Gabriel said. "You simply must perform it tonight when the guests arrive," Gabriel added and Jon flushed. "If you don't want to sing then Adrien should at least play it." Jon's blush faded and he nodded in agreement. Gabriel had opened his doors to family and friends on his wife's death day after Adrien told him it would be better spent with loved ones then suffering in silence which he reluctantly agreed. As much as Gabriel hated to admit it he would do anything for his son, he was his one weakness.

"Thank you Mr. Agreste," Jon said smiling at the man who smiled back. Adrien was shocked, his father actually liked Jon and liked something he did, it was a miracle. Another knock at the door shook him out of his thoughts, Felix and his mother stood there politely waiting. Ever since the mix up years ago Felix had been doing his best to regain Adrien's trust and had succeeded for the most part.

The five walked down to the table and Adrien saw Alya and Nino sitting there already, normally Marinette and her parents would join but it didn't seem that the elder Dupain's would be joining them this year, Chloe and her mother walked in as well Chloe took a seat next to Alya and Audrey took a seat near Nathalie. Felix eyed Jon carefully watching the raven haired boy move more than he probably should, first Felix tried to steal Ladybug from him and now Jon, he couldn't have that.

Adrien grabbed Jon's hand pulling him out of the room.

"Did something happen with you and your boyfriend?" Adrien asked and Jon tensed up. "Please tell me the truth," Adrien added grabbing his other hand and Jon looked him in the eyes nodding.

"We broke up last night too, I realized things weren't working out and there was someone else that peaked my interest, he's a bit new to me but there was just something about him when I met him yesterday," Jon said smiling slightly.

"Could you please sing with me? You have the voice of an angel and I need you to be there," Adrien said moving his hands to cup Jon's face and the younger grabbed his wrists nodding.

"Just for you," Jon said, moving in hugging Adrien tight.

The two moved back into the room Adrien taking his place at the piano and Jon sat beside him on the bench and in the moment it felt like the first time, just the two of them as the music flowed through the room.

"It sounds like something dear Emilie would have written Gabriel," Amilie said wiping her eyes and for a moment Jon panicked. "He's so precious," Amilie added running up to Jon pulling the boy into a hug.

"Mother," Felix said embarrassed.

"He just, he reminds me of her, down to the voice," Amilie said smiling.

"Oh, um, I'm sorry," Jon said nervously and Amilie looked panicked.

"No, no, it's ok. I just miss my dear sister, you'll be a wonderful addition to the family," Amilie said making both Adrien and Jon blush.

"I'm... we're not... uh," Jon said and Adrien's mouth was just gaping.

"Could have fooled me," Chloe said from her seat at the table with a shit eating grin. Of course Marinette told them about the break up and they were all in the corner for the ship to set sail.

The dinner went smooth in Jon's opinion so when Adrien took his hand and led him back to his room he knew what conversation was to come.

"Jon, since I saw you yesterday I haven't been able to get you out of my head. You infected me Jon, it made me feel guilty because of Marinette still being in my life..." Adrien started.

"You fell in love with parts of her but not the whole, Chloe told me, and I have the parts of Marinette you liked but without the others," Jon said sitting down next to the blond.

"It makes me sound like a dick, I'm sorry if you don't like me anymore after hearing that, if you even did in the first place," Adrien said looking down, he wasn't trying to make Jon feel bad for him or trick him Jon noticed that right away, he was being genuine.

"You're funny," Jon said putting his hand on Adrien's cheek leaning in and the blond closed his eyes as their lips finally touched. There were millions of thoughts running through their heads creating a simple verse hands roaming to hold each other close as Jon pulled himself into the blond's lap the two falling back against the sheets puffs of air escaping them as lips disconnected. Jon rolled off of Adrien laying next to the blond chest to chest, heart to heart. The steady beating was speeding up as the gentle caress of melody whipped through the air lips meeting again.

The two laughed as they broke apart again. "Does this mean we're together?" Adrien asked and Jon bit his lip nervously.

"I'd like that but could we talk more in the morning when I'm not all distracted?" Jon asked and Adrien nodded as Jon's eyes closed. Adrien held him close smiling softly closing his eyes as well. It may have felt rushed but it felt right.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

78.2K 2.9K 22
Marinette moves to Gotham when Bunnix warns that Lila will ruin her life if she stays in Paris, giving Hawk Moth the chance manipulate Marinette's em...
35K 761 9
Marinette Dupain-Cheng formally known as Mari Quinn is returning to Gotham city with her classmates because of a school trip meaning that Marinette...
74.8K 1.5K 13
This is My first story so I hope you enjoy!!! Plus this will be daminette. Lila manages to get the class under her control only Marinette's true fri...
1M 26K 50
Disclaimer- I don't own the characters they belong to Zagg and DC Daminette: School Trip Those who know of him, think of Damian Wayne as the cold and...