One shots ₊˚✧

By peterscoconut

Collection of Tom Holland/Peter Parker OneShots for all random ideas:)) CONTAINS SMUTS READ AT OWN RISK More

Note ♡
T.s.h - Pt 1 - Ultimate Dating Guide
Loving you is a loosing game - P.P
Dear Diary - t.s.h
Chilly Rains - t.s.h
Counting Stars - H.Osterfield
Best Friend's Brother - t.s.h - pt1
Best Friend's Brother - t.s.h - pt2
Lewd - t.s.h - SMUT
Rien que nous deux - t.s.h
You again - t.s.h
Pretichor - P.P
Vice - a.r - SMUT
Sleeping Beauty - P.P
Psychotic - t.s.h - SMUT
Delicate Waters - t.s.h - SMUT
Juliet - P.P
Dude your nuts - t.s.h
Cream - t.s.h - SMUT
Hew - P.P
Felt before you - t.s.h
I can't pretend - t.s.h
Photo boy - H.O
Princess - t.s.h
Night at the Museum - p.p
So this is love - t.s.h
All trick one treat - t.s.h
Chrismas lights - t.s.h
Eye of the sea - t.s.h
Hollywood Champagne - t.s.h
Maybe it's fate - t.s.h

T.s.h - pt2 - Ultimate Dating Guide

2.2K 35 21
By peterscoconut

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

Kiss you
One Direction

Ahhh I just wanna say thank you to everyone who commented and liked the previous part (read it first) it really means a lot😭 love you babes<3
At least this time I didn't put the note up because it's cool🌝🔫

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'NOTHING' TELL US EVERYTHING!" Harry said clearly desperate for some hot tea.

"No." I replied, smiling in great pleasure clearly proud of myself.

"What? Did you loose your virginity to him or something." Harrison asked smirking. This bitch.

"What no I'm not a virgin." (🌝)

"Never heard you moaning with a guy." He answered, his smirk not faltering one bit.

"Ok ok this is off topic what did you guys do on the date." Harry interrupted still not giving up.

"I told you nothing happened, we just talked that's it." I answered with a amused expression on my face, shrugging here and there to seem as casual as possible.

"No kisses?" Sam asked. "No kisses." I answered."No hugs?" Paddy asked raising his eyebrows."No hugs."

"Fucking asshole bitches." Harry said rolling his eyes.

I smiled amusingly and got up from the chair I was sitting on near the kitchen counter and pushed through the boys that were crowded around me. It had been a day since me and Toms little 'date' and both of us agreed not to tell them anything in order to carry out our plan. Me and Tom had decided to meet in the living room that night at 1am, when all of the boys were asleep. And I'm not gonna lie I was excited, excited to talk to him again, to make jokes with him, to annoy the boys and to do what I missed the most doing with him. Everything has changed, but I want to feel that way again, just once more, again.

>

"Tom?" I whispered naked in bed. (Lmaoo that was a joke let's start again🌝)

"Tom?" I whispered as I made my way down the stairs. The room was dark, it was past midnight and the only light was from the stars outside the window. The house was chilly, the curtains were lightly floating and my head was running with excitement with what we were about to do. I made my way to the couch and stood next to it, looking around for Tom, did he forget? Because he's not coming out alive if he did.

I kept looking around and abruptly felt two cold hands on my shoulder, I jerked forwards and let out a low scream. Soon I heard Tom laughing right behind me and I closed my eyes in frustration, clenching my fists I turned around to see a giggling Tom. Those always come out to be cute even if their annoying. (Kiss already🙄)

"I fucking hate you!" I said bringing my clenched fists up to the level of my neck, my eyes still filled with pure annoyance. But oddly I liked it, I liked this feeling. It was... different in a good way.

"K sorry." He said still giggling slightly.

I rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch and patted the couch to let Tom sit.

"Ok so what's the plan?" He asked once he sat down, comfortably putting his back on the couch and putting his feet up on the table upfront. I stared at his legs for a second (now go inside them🤠🔫) giving him the idea that I was annoyed with his feet up.

He looked at me for a moment and then realised what I was gesturing at.

"Oh sorry." He said and quickly put his feet
down on the floor.

"Yes ok now, continue."

"Ok so I was thinking the original thing you know, pretending to date and then breaking it to them that we're not dating, you know just to fuck with their minds." I explained the plan, moving my hands in the air to make him understand better which clearly did no shit. He kept nodding along the way and showed that he agreed with whatever I was saying.
"Sounds good." He said giving me a authentic smile. Then he continued, "So erm how long are we going to continue this?"

"I'd like to do it for longer but by Friday, because your parents are coming back on Saturday right?"

He nodded and I continued, "yeah so we don't want them to know anything about this." I moved my hand forwards and backwards indicating our little relationship.

"So like we don't have to kiss or anything do we?" He asked a bit curious of my answer.

Like bitch how do I know you want all of this take your chance

"Erm yeah sure whatever, if they ask us too or get suspicious or anything, yeah sure." I answered and he raised his eyebrows but he looked satisfied, like he wanted it-

After that a low comfortable silence fell upon us.

"Hey uhm I'm sorry for being a dick after the spider-man thing started." He blurted after a few minutes of silence. He wasn't laying his back on the couch anymore but sitting up slouching, his elbows on his knees, while I sat crossed legged on the couch next to him.

"Oh that's not a problem, I get it it's not that easy to keep up with everyone after you've, you know-" I paused for a bit thinking of the right words to say. What do I say? 'After you've become a famous bitch or some world star actor?'

But instead I kept it lowkey (odinson ok bye this was for divs) and said "been there." What the fuck did I just say👁👄👁

Tom chuckled slightly at my choice of words but decided not to call it out. He moved a bit closer and put his hand on my thigh, I gulped slightly. What was happening?

"I missed this." He whispered.

And without a thought or a pause I replied:

"Me too."

I stared into his eyes for a few minutes and his didn't leave mine, his hand still sitting on my thigh, his eyes attached to mine. The cold air fluttering around with a chilly breeze but I felt warm. Because he was there. I see his eyes flicker to my lips and then back to my eyes and unconsciously mine did the same.

Kiss me

I thought, his head now coming closer.

Kiss me

I thought, our eyes not leaving each other's.

Kiss me

I thought, our lips now brushing against each-other.

Kiss m- FUCK

Both of us abruptly expanded the space between our lips as we heard someone sing a Christmas song, coming down the stairs. It was Harry.

I looked at Tom but he was already looking at me, what do we do? I had no ideas left but just wanted this bitch to kiss me. I glanced at the stairs and back at Tom once again and whispered, "kiss me."

"What-"

"For fucks sake!" And just like that I smashed my lips on to his, and he didn't pull away but gently held my face in his hands while I had mine on his shoulder.

"Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way- WHAT THE FUCK."

We pulled away, both our faces with a smirk which we tried to hide.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Harry bellowed clearly in shock.(Harryandme🤝blind besties)

"Erm making out." Tom replied while I let out a giggle.

"I CAN SEE THAT!" Harry kept on screaming but he had a rough excitement in his voice. "I CANT BELIEVE IT THE GUIDE WORKED YALL ARE FUCKING."

"We aren't-" Tom tried to correct him but I interrupted, "yes we are."😌

After seeing Harry jump on the floor for a while he excused us and went to the kitchen for a midnight snack.

"Well that was a rollercoaster." Tom concluded clapping his hands together.

I rolled my eyes at him and got up from the couch making my way back to my room.

"You know your not a bad kisser." He called after me, as soon I as placed the first step on the stairs. I smiled and looked back at him.

"Your not too bad yourself Holland."

>

"Awwwww would you look at that, Tom and y/n cuddling!" Harrison spoke up with a slight baby voice. The two of us rolled our eyes and continued to watch the movie in front of us. It was the next morning and obviously Harry had told everyone about the make out thing and our plan was going perfectly well, they had no idea what was really going on and were totally buying this whole thing.

Me and Tom 'fake cuddled' (it's not a thing this bitch is possessed) on the couch and watched 'The little mermaid,' while the boys blurted out random shit like 'awww fuck buddies so cute!' Or 'Take her clothes off now will you.' But we ignored them like any real couple would. We didn't kiss since then even though there were moments when both of us wanted it.

Harry: "Shalalalalala KISS THE GIRL"

Harrison: "MY OH MY LOOKS LIKE THE BOYS TOO SHY"

Sam: "AINT GONNA KISS THE GIRL"

Paddy: "SHALALALALA AINT THAT SAD?"

Harry: "AINT IT A SHAME?"

"SHUT UPP!" Me and tom called after the four boys doing a Disney chorus in the kitchen, rolling our eyes the both of us got up from the couch and made our way to the stairs.

"Hey! Where are you going we just got started!" Harrison called after us.

I smirked at my brother and said: "To fuck."

>

It was the Thursday afternoon, two days after the boys did their little Disney chorus. This Thursday was a good one, it was sunny outside, the wind was light and the curtains shone and flowed through the room. Just like any other day the six of us were sitting on the kitchen table having our breakfast. I was feeding Tom some grapes. (🌝) Make it as realistic as possible am I right?

"Awwww you guys are so cute!" Harry squeaked like a little girl while the others adored the two of us together. We let out small giggles, both of us knowing how this will end.

The door bell rang as I was feeding Tom one of the last grapes, "I'll go get it," I said getting up and kissing Tom on the forehead. I reached for the door knob and pulled it forward only to reveal Mr and Mrs Holland. Shit.

They weren't supposed to be here. They weren't. They weren't. They weren't. Fuck. Shit. We haven't even broke the plan to the boys yet.

Their gonna tell them. And me and Tom can't just say it was a joke. Well I can the two are amazingly sweet and everything but they left us a fucking responsibility and they might pop it if they realise we weren't being serious. I DON'T KNOW this shit is complicated.

"Why hello y/n how are you darling?" Niki said bringing me out in a hug while Dom smiled at the two of us.

"Fine I'm great, weren't you two supposed to come on Saturday?" I asked giving a fake laugh.

"Oh no I got early off work, and so how is everyone?" Dom answered and I nodded staring at this one spot on the wall.

"Y/n?"

"Oh yes no we're all great!" I led the two inside and all the boys jumped up to hug the two.

Tom however was constantly staring at me, and both of us knew we were screwed. (Immature bitches)

>

"Mom dad, didn't you two know Tom and Y/n are dating." Sam blurted our during dinner that night. It was a simple fancy dinner that sam prepared for the family, all of us were sitting around the table, talking.

"What? That's amazing!" Niki exclaimed excitedly.

"SPLENDID!" Dom added and both of them began to mutter things about how they always thought we'd end up together.

Tom and I looked at each other occasionally here and there, both with terrified faces but we smiled whenever they mentioned our relationship.

We were fucked.

After the dinner we decided to walk outside in the ground, while sam prepared the dessert. Everyone left sounds of 'awwww' as we headed outside but we only rolled our eyes and laughed in response.

"Hold my hand." I snapped at Tom.

"What why-"

"Just hold it, their looking at us."

Tom glanced back at the house and smiled at his brothers and parents looking out the window and making kissy sounds. He held my hand and started swinging it back and forth.

"So what do we do now?" I asked Tom letting him swing my arms.

"There's nothing to do." He answered.

"We have to tell them don't we?"

"What if we don't."

"What?"

I raised my eyebrows and Tom stopped walking and turned to me.

"What if we don't tell them." He repeated looking back at the group of them around the window.

I stared at him for a second, it was exactly like the first time I'd ever wanted to kiss him. The first time in 5 years I got to look into those eyes in the right way and see love.

I didn't waste  my time as soon as I understood what he meant and planted my lips, once again on to his, but this time it was real knowing love.

We pulled apart and smiled at each other and I shyly dug my head into his chest. I heard him giggle and wrap his arms around me.

And then from inside the house I heard harry scream:

"STOP HAVING SEX IN THE TREES AND COME EAT THE PIE!"

(Hey ok me again👁👄👁 I just wanted to say thank you again😭 for the support. This story fr just blew up more then I thought, I'll be taking a little break for at least 3 days before posting again. Hope that's ok, X)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 442 17
❝ Haven't changed have you Holland. Neither have you y/l. ❞ ⛅️ :: TomHolland x reader
56.5K 548 67
This is a book of random images about the Holland brothers and Harrison Osterfield. There's fluff, smut and all of the above. Peter Parker/Spider-Man...
49.5K 495 33
****𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙋𝙇𝙀𝙏𝙀𝘿**** Book Includes: ✵ Tom ✵ Harry ✵ Sam ✵ Paddy & ✵ Haz Update Day: Thursday ☞ ☞ ☞ ☞ REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!! ☞ ☞ ☞ ☞ hope you gu...
15.8K 323 12
❝ My mother had found the love of her life. But mine was there in front of me the whole time. ❞ 🤍 :: peterparker x reader