'reincarnated' as a pretty bo...

By oneushoe

after you've died in the kimetsu no yaiba world, you've been sent to the tokyo revengers world. you do look j... More

CH.0
CH.1
CH.2
CH.3
CH.4
CH.5
CH.6
2K SPECIAL
CH.7
IMPORTNANT!
CH.8
CH.9
CH.10
CH.11
CH.12
importnant
sorry
please read
CH.14
im so sorry

CH.13

2.8K 154 22
By oneushoe

this is english
this is japanese
enjoy

the next day, you, chifuyu and takemichi ended up agreeing with kisaki and hanma, now you're gonna work together till christmas day is over.

didn't sound really appealing nor amusing, but at least you could see hanma.

"this is one crooked team." kisaki said, you sighing in response "our goal's the only thing we got in common." takemichi said.

"i can't fuckin' stand you two." chifuyu said. you let out a small chuckle as hanma spoke "what's out team name gonna be? c4u? the hanmas? how 'bout team kill-em-all?" you laughed at hanma, causing everyone to look at you.

"don't be ridiculous. anyway, hanma, come closer." you said. hanma leaned closer to you, you also leaning towards him.

you leaned towards his ear, and whispered "you should wear your hair down, you look more attractive like that. a lip piercing or nose piercing would do a nice change too." with that, you leaned away.

hanma leaned away when you did, staring at you for a fee seconds as if thinking "i'll try the first option.." he said, making you smirk.

"good." you said. the other three boys were clearly confused "what'd he tell you?" kisaki asked hanma.

hanma shook his head "nothin-" before hanma could even finish, he started coughing and wheezing, making you laugh.

kisaki made a face that you found funny as he handed hanma an inhaler, making you laugh even more "heh, thanks kisaki ♥︎" hanma thanked him.

you saw something fall out of hanma's pocket, so you picked it up. hanma didn't seem to notice either.

it was a box of cigarettes, only one cigarette left in the small box. you took it out and put it between your lips.

you started roaming through hanma's pocket, making everyone look at you "hey, what do yo- is that my cigarette?" hanma asked, grabbing the cigarette out of your mouth.

you pouted a bit as you took out a lighter from hanma's pocket, him snatching from you as he lit up the cigarette that you had in your mouth.

he began smoking the cigarette, making you tch and grab it, then smoking it.

that pissed off hanma, because it was his last cigarette "give it back." he said. you shook your head "nuh-uh. weren't you choking, coughing and wheezing a minute ago? you can buy more anyways." you said, holding the cigarette to your lips.

you inhaled, and exhaled the smoke right into hanma's face. oh, he looked very pissed off. he groaned and turned away from you, coughing a bit from the smoke.

you laughed at him and smoked the cigarette you stole in silence.

TIME SKIP

"fuck, it's cold. y/n, how the hell are you just in a hoodie?" hanma asked, pointing his finger at you.

you laughed and shrugged "magic." you said. hanma had his hair down, and bro... he looked so 😩😩.

"you'll catch a cold like that y/n." chifuyu said, you chuckling in response

TIME SKIP

"you warmed up now?!" chifuyu asked after takemichi finished yelling "yeah!" he said in response.

soon later, you five arrived at the church. you sighed as you watched takemichi enter the church.

you quickly hid away from the three, so they won't see you. they entered the church ( i think they did ) and you followed.

hanma and chifuyu fought each other, though hanma was stronger and tied him up. he looked around as he said "where's y/n?"

kisaki and chifuyu looked around, not finding you anywhere. you were actually holding yourself up on the roof, completely quiet.

they didn't seem to notice you at all. hanma looked quite annoyed and so did kisaki "whatever. let's leave before he comes here or something." kisaki said.

the two then left, and as soon as the door closed you dropped from the ceiling onto the ground, not making even a noise.

that startled chifuyu, who was struggling to untie himself. you walked over to him and untied him, helping him up.

"where the fuck were you?" chifuyu asked "i was here the whole time, i was just hiding because i knew this would happen." you said, chifuyu immediately understanding.

you two immediately went to the battle field, when you arrived along with mitsuya who you saw on the way, mitsuya already had his shirt (?) ripped.

he started fighting taiju, you all just watched. you were started to get pissed off and frustrated, the others clearly noticed.

you wanted to kick taiju's ass and maybe stab once more, but you couldn't for the sake of the time line.

inui hit mitsuya in the back of the head, pissing you off even more while chifuyu and takemichi got also pissed off.

chifuyu and takemichi charged at taiju, though mitsuya stopped them, explaining to them at how disadvantage you all were.

a few minutes later, hakkai and mitsuya wanted to fight taiju, chifuyu fought inui while takemichi held back koko.

you were there just as backup. takemichi bonked hakkai's head with his, while you held the knife that hakkai had in hand in yours.

you watched as takemichi got beat up, telling taiju that he's gonna defeat him and take over black dragons.

later, hakkai explained how he lied and that yuzuha was the one who protected him the whole time.

then everyone ended up fighting taiju, except you. you were hugging yuzuha, who was crying into you chest.

you wanted to help them, but you knew that there was no need. basically, you were useless.

you let go of yuzuha as soon as you heard mikey's CB25OT, and ran outside.

you ran past mikey who entered the church, seeing shinichiro outside. he was the one that led them here.

you helped draken take down the black dragon members that were waiting outside of the church.

you then sat on the stairs beside draken, turning back when the door was opened.

"hm? are things all done in there?" draken asked, blood on his face while you a bit more blood on your face than he had.

"could you let mikey know? we're all done out here." you said with draken in sync.

draken entered the church and told them that the black dragons are dead.

koko and inui then left, saying bye to you first "bye bye, purple head. we'll see each other again one day." inui said, koko patting your head as you smiled.

"heh, alright. take care, aight?" you said, making koko chuckle "you too, scar face. bye then." he said.

they then left, saying their goodbyes to taiju as well. chifuyu looked at you "you know them?" he asked.

you nodded "yeah! remember when we went to get info? well yea, that's when i befriended koko. i slipped a letter into his pocket saying 'hi. you and inui are now my friends, wether you like it or not.' they seemed to have accepted their fate as my friend, hehe." you said.

chifuyu sighed and nodded. then everyone left, and so did you. shinichiro floated beside you as you walked home.

"what're you gonna do n-" before shinichiro could finish what he was saying, your phone rang.

you looked at the called id, seeing it was uzui. you apologized to shinichiro before picking up the call "hello?"

you said "ah, y/n! i just wanted to talk to you about something with my wives. can we meet up right now? i know it's late but this is kinda urgent." uzui said.

you sighed and nodded "alright." you said. with that uzui hung up and sent you an address, which seemed to be a convenience store that was opened 24/7.

it wasn't far so you just walked there not too fast, but not too slow. when you arrived, you bought some sausages which you ate while waiting for uzui and his wives.

not even 5 minutes later, they arrived. you waved at them as you chewed on you sausage.

they waved back at you with smiles on their faces "yo." uzui said.

"so? what do you wanted to talk about this late?" you asked. shinichiro observed uzui and his wives as you spoke to each other.

"we want to join the gang and be in your division." suma said, shocking you and shinichiro "are you sure about that..?" you asked.

the three girls nodded, making you chuckle "sure. i'll make sure to let mikey know." you said, making the girls and uzui happily laugh.

makio walked over to you and handed you a small box "here. open it! it's a christmas gift from us!" she said, a smile on her face.

you smiled and opened the box, pulling out socks with uzui's face on it "seriously? heh.. thanks guys, but i don't have anything for you.. i'm sorry." you said.

uzui patted your head as hinatsuru spoke "don't worry 'bout it. joining toman is more than enough for us." you chuckled in response.

you then all left to your homes.

<><><><><><><>

hi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 618 7
❝SLOW UPDATE❞ β•­β”ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- β•°β”ˆβž€ sakura's dog . . . β‡’ ˗ˏˋ you use to be the most feared student known as the "bulldog" back in highschool due to y...
5.1K 112 5
Shinichiro had a Older twin brother who is Y/n Sano the Oldest Sano in the Sano Siblings . Y/n is the Mafia King in the entire Under world since ther...
80.8K 3.2K 23
The title said it all but.... M/n is Shinichiro Sano Friend ,even tho he younger then him , Takemichi is his cousin but more likely a younger brother...
49.3K 2.1K 20
His heart burned, a hot flame like the flame on a candle. It burned brighter and brighter, lighting up the darkness like a midnight sun. The heat at...