drunken monologues

By alexturnersmommy

𝑑𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠, 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑖'𝑚 𝑓𝑎𝑙... More

drunken monologues
chapter 1
chapter 3
*screams in alex recent*

chapter 2

533 16 98
By alexturnersmommy

chapter two - do me no good

Grumbling as the birds chirped, you sat up on your bed, your blanket and pillows a mess; you moved a lot when you slept, sometimes even sleep-fighting. (Which is why Alexa never wanted to share a room with you, but she never told you that.) You reached for your phone, unplugged it, and saw that it was-

"Two o'clock!" you yelled in disbelief. You sighed, "It's Saturday," getting out of bed, your phone in hand. It vibrated and showed a text notification.

! alexa <3

Y/N ARE YOU AWAKE
YET???
i wanna show you
something :D
come on it's already
like two pm

You sat on your navy blue couch and typed back a reply, thinking about what you should have for lunch.

y/n

yess, i'm awake now
what is it?

guess what
alex made me a
letter!!

what kind of a
letter?
sorry, just woke up.

a love letter :)
also, good afternoon

thanks lexi
can i see it tho 👀

okay give me a second

there!

THAT'S SO CUTE
THOUGH
who knew he
had it in him.

i love it
i'm crying

why???

because it's so
sweet

oh okay
what should i get
for my late lunch?

i don't know. cook
something up,
maybe

like what???

like
shepherd's pie??? i dunno
you're good at cooking,
you decide

you're kidding
i suck at
cooking

no you don't, you
make the best
shepherd's pies
even though mum
and dad think they
make the best ones
but you make the best
shepherd's pies

i don't feel like eating
shepherd's pie for
lunch though :(

then go eat mcdonald's
or something.

right. ohh, right!
i could get a wrap
or something

i thought u liked their
burgers

i could always get both
a burger and a
wrap mmm.

well have fun with that
cookie butter

now you're just
doing that because
you know it
annoys me

maybe. i don't know 🤷‍♀️

okay bye lexi
wait i meant
mrs. turner

y/n we're not even
dating!!

you kissed though
and 12 year old u would
consider that married

well i'm not twelve
anymore

and i'm not 9 anymore.
this is old information 🙄
anyways bye lexi i'll
go get food now

okay bye :)

bye!

You showered, got dressed, wrote your order down in case you forgot it, and headed to the closest McDonald's on your bike.

- ♪ -

"Okay, so one cheeseburger, one chicken wrap, and a side fries," you muttered to yourself, looking at the car in front of you. You wondered if it was normal to go through a drive-thru on a bike. You also wondered if practising orders a thousand times were normal.

The silver Toyota drove forward, so you followed, pedalling forward.

The speaker-screen-thing - err, the employee - said, "Afternoon, this is McDonald's drive-thru, how may I help you?"

You mumbled something about writing inspiration before remembering that whoever said that could hear you. "Um, good afternoon, could I get a cheeseburger, a chicken wrap, and... what was that... a side of fries? Yeah, a side of fries."

"What size?" The employee asked.

"The what?" you asked back, a bit confused.

He clarified, "What size do you want your fries?"

"Ohhh, I'll get them in medium, please." Must be the hunger, you thought.

The speaker made keyboard clicking sounds and the screen now read ᴛʀɪ ᴄʜs ʙʀɢʀ 1, ᴄʜᴋɴ ᴡʀᴀᴘ 1, ᴍᴅᴍ ꜰʀɪᴇs 1. "So a triple cheeseburger, a chicken wrap, and a side of fries?" The employee asked.

"Yeah, that'll be all," you replied. "Actually, can I get a Sprite with that?"

"Of course," he replied. More typing noises. Something popped up on the screen: sᴘʀɪᴛᴇ 1. "Is that all?" He asked patiently.

You read the screen twice before replying, "Yeah, thanks."

"That'll be £6 in window two," he told her. You pedalled to window two as a car behind you move forward.

The window opened, showing a tall guy with rather fluffy brown hair who seemed to be in his mid-twenties. "Hi, it was six pounds, right?" You asked, counting coins and bills in your wallet.

"Yeah, six pounds," he replied. You looked up for a few seconds and saw that his name was Alberto, then handed him £6. "Thank you, your order'll be ready at window three,"

"You too," you said back, pedalling to window three, only stopping midway realising your reply made no sense. "Err, I meant to have a nice day."

Alberto laughed lightly. "You too," he replied as the next vehicle rolled over.

"Afternoon," an employee tagged Luca greeted. "Yours is the..." He looked at a screen. "Triple cheeseburger, chicken wrap, and medium fries?" He asked, holding a brown paper bag.

You nodded. "Yeah, that's mine,"

"I heard your conversation with Alberto," he laughed lightly, handing you the bag. "He gets that a lot."

"That must make an awkward conversation."

"It really does," he agreed, nodding slightly while looking at the screen, probably reading the next order. "Well, have a nice day."

"You too," you replied, both of you chuckling as you pedalled back home, holding your late lunch.

- ♪ -

"Y/N, aren't you supposed to be at the library?" asked Alexa, entering your home, bringing steak and chips for dinner.

You shrugged in response. "Well, it's a Friday. And I got demoted to the clerk. So I don't think I need to work until... Monday, was it? And it's already evening, anyway, so I can't do anything about it," you reasoned out. "They 'reassigned' me to clerking. I should be getting, like, a fucking week off for mental prep, Lexi."

Alexa arranged their plates and utensils, putting down the still-hot steak and chips on the dining table. "Well, being the clerk isn't that bad."

You scoffed. "Isn't that bad? You've only ever been a clerk for those really prissy companies that only posh uptown people go to. The public library, on the other hand, is like the opposite." You sat down at the dining table.

Alexa sat down next to her, putting some steak on her plate. "I just don't understand what's so wrong with being the clerk at the public library."

"Let's just eat. I could go on about it for like an hour if you let me," You started filling up your plate and ate.

Alexa shrugged. "Fine with me. Also, guess what Alex did."

"Um, gave you a love letter, was it?"

"Well, yeah, but then he gave me flowers a few hours ago! They were nice," said Alexa, avoiding saying its name.

Wanting to see the flowers Alex had given her, you asked, "Well, where are they now?"

"They were, um, lilies," Alexa mumbled, hoping you didn't hear.

You picked up a small piece of steak. "Lilies? Doesn't Alex know you're allergic to lilies?"

"I never mentioned them to anyone, remember?"

"Matt knows. Jamie knows. Nick knows. Miles knows. Did we just not tell Alex about your lily allergy?" You swallowed the steak. "Or are you hiding your lily allergy from Al?" you laughed, biting another piece of steak.

"No, I just never got to it. And I didn't wanna discourage him, the gesture was really sweet," Alexa replied, starting to eat her dinner.

You picked up a chip and ate it. "But he should know, though." Alexa shrugged and ate.

- ♪ -

"Goodnight, Y/N," said Alexa, putting her coat on.

"You should really tell Alex about the lily thing," you replied, drying your hands near the newly washed dishes.

"Don't tell him! I'll tell him myself. I will. Promise."

"You're gonna break that promise, Lexi," you hugged her. "Goodnight. Get home safe!"

"I will," Alexa jingled her car keys. "And don't tell him!"

You playfully rolled your eyes as Alexa walked to her car. "Fine, I won't, I won't,"

"Bye, goodnight!"

"Goodnight, Lexi!" Alexa drove away as you locked the door and went to bed.

- ♪ -

You groaned, getting out of bed. You had to work tomorrow. Maybe Roman and Mary Sue won't be there tomorrow, you thought. Ha, with my luck, they're gonna be there every day.

"What time is it?" you asked yourself aloud, checking your phone. "Eleven in the morning - eleven thirty-four? I need to wake up early tomorrow," you complained.

You opened the phone. Three messages from Alex, four from Matt, five from Jamie, and three from Nick.

! alex 🎸

y/nnn good morning
jeez u aren't up yet??
how r u not up yet????

You rolled your eyes, smiling as you typed back a reply.

y/n
it's a sunday alex 🙄

well its 11:36 now

and???

i was just kidding mards
what are you so pissed
about 🙄
i get up late too i just
couldn't sleep last night

that excited to TALK about
alexa??

yeah B)

hahahsdjklfm

anywho did matt n the
guys ask you to lunch?

dunno
they texted me but
i haven't check yet
so i'm gonna go do that

ok bye 👋

You clicked on Matt's name first.

! matthew j helders the THIRD 👑

hey mards
wanna hv lunch with me
jamie & nick?
al said he's busy so
wanna come?

where r u guys eating
lunch at?

Jamie's texts next.

! jamie 🤩

y/n y/n y/n
wanna come to lunch
w/ us?
me matt and nick?
al cant so
u wanna?

yep sure
but where?

"Honestly, we should just make a group chat," you muttered, clicking on Nick's name.

! nicky 😇

good morning y/n :)
matt, jamie, and i
were wondering if you
wanted to have
lunch with us?
at the rusty hook,
that new place, if u
wanted?

ooh haven't gone
there yet :D
sure, what time are we
meeting up?

! nicky 😇 is typing...

2 new messages from ! matthew j helders

1 new message from ! jamie 🤩

! matthew j helders the THIRD 👑

that new place
the rusty hook ro
something
*or

yeah, nick said
what time r we
meeting up?

actually we could pick
you up?

sure but what time
though?

like 30 mins?

i'll be ready by then

okie dokie

You clicked on Jamie again.

! jamie 🤩

the rusty hook 🎣

yeah matt and nick
said so
hang on i'll make a
group chat so i don't
get the same reply
thrice

👍

1 new message from ! nicky 😇

! nicky 😇

actually could we pick
you up instead? car rides
with you are fun cuz you know
what music to pick. alex
keeps playing the strokes
and miles' band. and he
always gets the aux

haha yeah definitely
i'll pick music we all
like :)

ok! see you then!

You tapped some buttons, added Al, Nick, Matt, and Jamie to the group chat, and named it "my pretty visitors" (because they came over often).

y/n added ! alex 🎸, ! nicky 😇, ! matthew j helders the THIRD 👑, and ! jamie 🤩

y/n named the group my pretty visitors.

guys guys guys

! matthew j helders the THIRD 👑
yeah

! alex 🎸
here

! nicky 😇
yes yes yes

! jamie 🤩
whats this even for

should i add alexa here?

! alex 🎸
yes

! matthew j helders the THIRD 👑
dunno

! nicky 😇
up to you

! jamie 🤩
of course al said yes

! alex 🎸
shh jamie

duh he's smitten

! alex 🎸
Y/N!!

! jamie 🤩
HAHA

ALEX!!

! nicky 😇
so... picking you up
in 15 minutes?

sure :D

! matthew j helders the THIRD 👑
i wanna take a 10 minute
nap

! alex 🎸
ur gonna end up
sleeping the entire hour

! jamie 🤩
dont

don't nap!!!

! nicky 😇
omw matt i'll wake u
up when i get there

! matthew j helders the THIRD 👑
thanks nick :D 💤

! matthew j helders the THIRD 👑
went offline.

! nicky 😇 is travelling.

! alex 🎸
oi y/n

oi alex
what is it?

! alex 🎸
5 pm!! don't forget!!

! jamie 🤩
whats @ 5 pm?

al n i are gonna
meet at the pub

! jamie 🤩
damn al r u taking ALL
of the chungs now??

HAHAHAHSFDLK

! alex 🎸
JAMIE NO

HAHAHDFJGNFKL

! jamie 🤩
alex i didnt know u were
a player!

JAMIE we're gonna talk
about alexa so put a cork
in it

! jamie 🤩
then u shouldve said so!
im going 2 matts now bye

bye cookie :)

! alex 🎸
bye cookie

! jamie 🤩 is travelling.

! alex 🎸
i'm gonna go too mards

bye al, later

! alex 🎸
bye :)

! alex 🎸 went offline.

y/n went offline.

You picked out some clothes (a pair of low-rise bootcut jeans, a white lace camisole, a brown Henley top, and black low-top converse sneakers) got showered, and got dressed. You checked the time on your wristwatch: 11:48 am. There was time to spare.

Plopping down on the navy blue couch, you turned the TV on and surfed through channels. "What to watch, what to watch..." you mumbled.

"Forget it, I'm going on YouTube," you said, turning the TV off and taking your phone out after 5 minutes of unsuccessful channel surfing. "Aww, Fluorescent's music video, definitely watching that again," you smiled as the intro started, remembering the cute little pictures of the guys in the song's music video.

"Used to get it in your fishnets, and now you only get it in your nightdress, discarded all the naughty nights for niceness, landed in a very common crisis..."

- ♪ -

"...that bloody mary's lackin' her tabasco, remember when you used to be a rascal, oh," you sang along with the radio, the song finishing and fading out. "Why didn't you guys sing?"

"I did," said Nick, raising a hand from the backseat. You grinned at him from the vanity mirror at the passenger's side.

"I know you did, but Matt and Jamie didn't."

Jamie shook his head. "I don't sing."

Matt shrugged, hands still on the steering wheel. "It's just different when it's your song, I guess,"

You snickered. "Your song? Hey, I helped write it, you know. So it's kind of my song too, and I still love it, still really proud of it!" Matt lightly shrugged as if to say whatever, my point still stands.

"Alex likes to sing your songs, ya know. I still have that recording of him singing Despair in the Departure Lounge," you added, putting it on to make them all listen.

"Al's different. He'd sing. Especially for you, you're his best friend!"

You rolled your eyes even though you smiled, still singing along. "You're his best friend, too, dumbass."

Matt rolled his eyes back with the same attitude. "But you're closer with him."

Jamie started asking Nick about what the Rusty Hook's menu was, and everyone got talking, Despair in the Departure Lounge playing on loop in the background.

- ♪ -

"That was some good food," said Jamie, downing a beer - his seventh of the meal.

"We've been here for, like, three hours, Cookie, and you've had seven beers," you said, a waiter coming by to give them their bill. "Fifteen quid, guys. I'll leave four, I really need to go to the bathroom." You turned to Nick. "Could you watch my bag? Thanks, Nick."

- ♪ -

"You sure we can leave you here, Mards? The pub's right around the corner," offered Matt, hitting the brakes at a street that was one away from the pub you were to meet Alex.

"I'll be fine! Besides, I need to walk off the three beers I had at the Rusty Hook," you replied, getting off the vehicle. "Thanks for lunch and the ride, guys,"

"You're welcome." - "Welcome." - "No problem."

"See you guys later," you waved as the van wheeled away. You checked your phone. 4:20 pm.

Once you got there, you sat down and waited. And waited. And waited some more.

"What time is it?" The phone that read 4:24 pm. "Four twenty-four pm? No fucking way those three hours were three minutes," you muttered. I'm so bored.

So you bought a drink. And another. And another. Up until you had five in the span of thirty minutes. The bartender, a good friend of the guys (and, to extension, you and Alexa) thanks to the many performances they had at that pub, had asked you if you were with anyone.

"Just waiting for, um, Al, Jude. What... what time is it, if you - er - don't mind?" you drunkenly asked, not remembering you had a phone and a watch on your wrist. "Also, could I have another- another one?" you waved the empty beer bottle at him.

He sighed and smiled, taking the bottle from you. Glancing at the big wooden grandfather clock, he replied, "It's four fifty-five, Y/N. And how many of these have you had?"

You tried to count with your fingers; keyword trying. "Um... four?"

"Five, apparently," said Alex, walking in and taking his coat off. "Creepy bloke by the front door told me so. Hey, Mards," he hugged you.

Jude frowned. "Five? Charlie wouldn't be happy about that." Alex frowned as well, opening his mouth to speak, but you beat him to it.

"Charlie? That dick broke up with me the other day."

"Sorry for bringing him up. I didn't know," he apologised, giving Alex a beer.

"I don't even know why. Didn't say why. He just left," you shrugged, staring at the watery ring your beer bottle had left on the wooden counter.

Alex took a sip of his beer and pat your shoulder. "Now, now, Mards, I think you deserve better than him, anyway. You'll see," he said rather emphatically, putting his beer bottle down.

"Thanks, Al, but I still... I'm still confused, you know?" you asked, half-expecting a no.

"Yeah, I know you are. I would be, too, if I were in your position. You shouldn't let... some guy... get you down without a proper reason, you get me?"

"Yeah, I get it," you said, nodding lightly and exhaling. "Anyway, we're here to talk about Alexa, so fire away!"

Alex grinned. "Well, what are her favourite flowers?" He asked, pulling out a notepad after taking a huge sip of his beer.

"Definitely not, um, lilies, she hates those... Probably carnations or summat. I'm not too sure."

- ♪ -

"Jude, could I - could we get more beers, please?"

"Al, how many have you had?" asked Jude, knowing full well that the right answer was too fucking many because even he'd lost count.

"I... eleven? Teen? Eleven-teen?" answered Alex, turning to you. "Y/N - Ale - Y/N, how many've we had?"

"Uh... a lot, I think, Al," you replied, grinning at his little smile.

"A lot it is, then! But could we have more?" Al asked Jude, fully expecting a yes. Jude shook his head. "No! How could you say no to this face?" He gestured at his own face, you quietly laughing.

"It's seven thirty-three pm, and you lot should go home. You're too drunk to walk home so I'll call a cab for you two. Sit tight," said Jude, going to get the bar's phone to get a cab for the two twenty-one-year-olds who were laughing for no apparent reason.

Alex giggled, obviously drunk. "So, Y/N, what came first, the chicken or -"

"What a dickhead, leaving me like that," you interrupted, not listening to him. "I'm gonna... I'm gonna show him he was stupid," you went on, not having heard a word Alex said.

Alex scrunched his face up. "The dickhead? I was gonna say 'what came first, the chicken or the egg,' but I guess dickhead works perfectly fine as well." He looked at you, who seemed to be having an internal conversation with yourself. He looked at your eyes. Your pretty eyes. How did he never notice them before? And your face, he thought you were just so attractive. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are, Mards?"

You stared at the ground, still having an internal conversation with yourself.

"Mards," repeated Alex, this time tapping your shoulder. "You're really beautiful."

You snapped out of it, smiling at the way his brows were slightly raised. "Thanks, Al. You're really beautiful, too... I wonder what the guys are doing, though. I wonder what Alexa's doing right now. Al, your face... your face is so red."

"I think," he replied, looking at your eyes, realising once again how beautiful they were, "I think I'm just blushing, Mards."

You raised a brow. "At who?" You didn't know why, but it felt like your stomach started swirling in a way that stirred up bubbling jealousy. "Or what?"

Before he could answer, though, Jude came and said a cab was right outside, headed for your place because it was closer.

"I'll leave it on your tabs, but I'll pay for your taxi, so get home and get some rest, you two," said Jude, waving them off.

You shuffled in the taxi's backseat, Alex on your right. You looked at the way he blankly gazed out the window.

He's so fucking charming. How does he do that?

A nearly inaudible voice at the back of your head was saying, Alexa likes him, remember? Don't do anything stupid!

Alex turned to face you and gazed outside the window on your side.

But his eyes are practically begging me to do everything.

The taxi stopped and the driver helped you two out of the vehicle and into your home (which you eventually unlocked after several minutes of key-dropping and fumbling).

As the taxi drove away, Al sat down on the couch in the living room and you locked the front door.

"Mards," Alex said, elongating the a, "come here and lie on the couch with me,"

You dropped everything on the ground and slowly stumbled to the couch, letting yourself down next to Alex.

Although the night was cold, you were sweating. Partly from the sweaty-palmed minutes you'd taken to open the front door, and partly from, well, Alex. So, to calm your nerves, you sang. Rather, you hummed. You hummed Strange by Patsy Cline, one of your favourite love songs, an image of Charlie with another girl settling in your mind.

"...when he came along, oh, how strange. Strange, you change like night and day; just up and walked away, when he came along, oh, how strange," Alex sang along to your humming, putting his head on your shoulder. "Well, I guess that I was just your puppet, you held on a string. To think I thought you really loved me, but look what thoughts can bring," he continued, and you stopped humming to watch him in fascination.

He's got such a beautiful voice.

"Ey, why'd you stop hummin'? Such a good song, too..." he trailed off, looking up to meet your eyes. "Something wrong, Mards?"

"Well, nothing, it's just..." you thought hard for a second. "Have you ever wondered if you have a purpose or reason for existing? Because I most definitely am right now. Wondering, I mean."

Alex dramatically sighed, looking at their reflections on the blank television screen. "Yeah, I have. And, by the way, I think you - no, I know you have a reason for existing," he said, closing his eyes.

"And what's that?"

He shrugged. "I dunno. Maybe you'll write some revolu... revolutionary book or summat. Maybe you'll invent somethin' genius that makes life so much easier. Like wet wipes. Maybe you're gonna change someone for the better. Hell, maybe you'll do all three. All I know is that... er... is that you've got a purpose and a reason for existing," he shrugged, his head still on your shoulder.

"That was a mouthful. You're so inspiring when you're drunk," you replied, a smile tugging on your lips.

He gestured a bow, still sitting down. "Merci... merci baguette."

"It's merci beaucoup, Mr Inspirational," you corrected, a hint of humour in your tone. You turned to look at Alex, who'd been looking at you the whole time. "But don't you ever just get the aching desire to..." you studied his eyes for a brief moment, seeing their faint sparkle every few seconds.

"The aching desire to know everything and every single one of the universe's secrets?"

Where the fuck did that come from? even you didn't know. (and even i dont remember)

You wondered what Alex was thinking about. Probably Alexa was what you could make out from all the noise in your mind. The unwanted annoying buzzing bugged and bothered you.

"Yeah," Alex replied, "I'm aching to know how you look so good in those jeans."

The buzzing stopped. The noise subsided.

Did I say something wrong? Alex asked himself. She really did look good in those jeans. And that shirt. In everything.

"Did I - Did I say something wrong, Mards?" He asked, just to be sure.

"No, no, you didn't, I was just wondering what you were, er, thinking of," you replied.

He moved to lay on your lap. "I thought I - Didn't I already say what was on me mind...?"

You looked down at him, trying to recall if he'd said something about what was on his mind. "No...? I don't think you did, Al,"

"I didn't? Well, I said I was aching to know how... it's so fucking cold even with me... coat? Jumper? With me whatever-it's-called on," said Alex, feeling the air blow at him. "I'm so tired,"

"Well, so am I," you replied, getting up to go to your room. "I'm really tired."

"Where are you going?" Alex asked, getting up to follow you.

"My room, I'm -" you yawned, "sleepy, as you can, er, see, Mr Inspirational." You walked up the stairs, Alex following shortly behind. Once in your room, he laughed and said, "I need to pee."

You looked at him squirming and laughed, "You better not pee in my room, Alex!"

"I won't, I won't," he said, stumbling in the hallway to find the bathroom.

You looked at the open window in your room, its curtains whirling around gently. Feeling the sudden urge to pee, you went to your bathroom and -

"HEY! I'M USING THE TOILET RIGHT NOW, THANK YOU VERY MUCH," yelled Alex, who was probably heard by the neighbours with his loud volume.

"Sorry," you apologised. "Wait, I need to use the toilet too!" The door opened, showing a fully clothed Alex gesturing to a surprisingly clean toilet. "Thanks for not pissing everywhere. Now if you don't mind, I'll -" a finger was pressed to your lips, making your eyes go wide.

"I washed me hands, calm down," he said. "Shh, you're too loud, me head hurts," he complained, going to the bedroom.

You closed the door and sat on the toilet, pants rolled down. You felt like you could fall asleep on the toilet at that very moment, and you were about to until you heard a faint thud.

You cleaned yourself, pulled your jeans up, flushed, washed your hands, and ran to your room, only to see-

"Alex! Why the fuck are you on the floor," you asked, helping him up.

"I fell," he mumbled, rubbing his head. "Head hurts. Gonna go get some ice."

He started for the door, but you blocked him and said, "I'll go get ice for you! You might have a concussion..." with your arms open.

"I'll - I'll take, uh, a hundred of your finest hugs, thank you." He let himself fall in your arms.

You audibly made a hmph sound. "You're heavy, let's get on the, er, bed." Alex jumped on the bed, you dropping yourself on it. "C'mere, then," you said, gesturing for Alex to come into your arms. He buried his face in your chest. "Why there, of all places," you muttered.

"It's comfy, leave me alone." He glanced up at you, only to see your seemingly glowing eyes looking right back at him.

"Your eyes," you said at the same time. "Oh. Wait. Stop that!" you both laughed as Alex crawled up to lie down beside you.

"How'd we do that?" you asked, still laughing. Alex shrugged, positioning himself to lean on your shoulder.

"Pssst, face here," he whispered near your ear, grinning. So you did.

And your lips lightly glided over each other. The wind blew on your hair, making some of it go on Alex's face.

You wiped your hair off his face. "Sorry, I'll close that window. Forgot it were open," you stood up to close it, but you were pulled back by the arm and kissed. Properly. His right hand gently pulled you back on the bed while his left went from your back to your neck, softly caressing you.

You kissed him back, cupping his face with your right hand. You placed yourself on top of him, your bellies touching and a bump rising in Alex's pants.

He pulled away from the kiss to breathe, releasing his grip on your arm. You quickly closed the window and shut the curtains. Leaning on the closed window, your back pressed against it, you asked, "Are we really gonna do this?" He got up and stood on your left, resting his head on your shoulder.

You could feel him nodding as he whispered in your ear, "Only if you want to, too,"

"Then let's," you replied, pulling him onto the bed.

- ♪ -

Grumbling, you turned away from the sunlight coming from the windows.

"Too fucking bright," you mumbled.

Why is it so cold?

You looked down. "...why am I naked?" you asked no one in particular. "So fucking tired, what time is i - WHAT THE FUCK," you yelled.

There, on your bedroom floor, lay Alex. Sleeping in a fetal position. Naked.

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

4809 words.

a/n

is that called a cliffhanger

anywho i am physically incapable of writing smut right now and i don't wanna underwhelm you guys with it because it'd be shitty smut, ya know what i'm saying?

i don't think you get what i'm saying

i just realised that this chapter's at least a thousand words longer than the last one 😭

so hopefully you liked this chapter???

as well as the picture up top HAHSKLDJD

and here's another gif of al (am era this time 🤠) because i'm obsessed </3

edit: i forgot to say this wasn't proofread yet so...

edit 2: it's finally proofread 💀 (15.9.2021)

edit 3: i made it 2nd person lets gooo 🐺🐺💪💪‼️‼️🔥🔥 #alpha /j i changed y/ns outfit too 🧍 (24.12.2022)

edit 4: hello :3 i edited some parts and corrected some 3rd person pronouns (21 jul 23)

thanks for tuning in :)

- chu <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3K 38
"I want to change your mind." "Alex... You're drunk." "But my thoughts are sober." You just broke up with your ex boyfriend, and Alex is there to com...
82.4K 1.5K 59
Six years ago, Alexander Turner was a loving and caring boy. Nowadays, he was cold and whimsical. Six years ago, Isabella McCarthey was a shy and ins...
4.8K 106 32
• Alex and Lola's friendship went so far that they would die for each other, that was until they lost touch of each other and he moved away. will the...
16K 125 21
some lovely oneshots of our fav, mr alexander david turner ~