DuckTales: A Story Retold (Se...

Oleh jenessa_kong_108

Huey, Dewey and Louie not only met Webby when they were dropped in their newly-found rich uncle's mansion, th... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: Woo-oo!
Announcement: Delay
Chapter 2: Daytrip of Doom! - Part 2
Chapter 3: The Great Dime Chase
Chapter 4: The Beagle Birthday Massacre!
Discontinued 😭😭😭

Chapter 2: Daytrip of Doom! Part 1

51 0 0
Oleh jenessa_kong_108

Perrie was starting to hate her life.

Just a few days ago, three boys Huey, Dewey and Louie, her relatives, and their guardian Uncle Donald moved in McDuck Manor. She should be happy, true, but there was something else.

And that is Webby.

She'd never had the chance to hang out with her. True, they're friends, and Perrie's other friends adored her, but she was so busy with world tours, schoolwork, studying and Scrooge's business things that she didn't actually be with her often. 

Arya, her elder sister, had returned from a 3-week aviation camp just when the family was eating their dinner last night. Arya was never the 'responsible, rule-abiding sister' type. She was more 'I'm cool, I don't care, I don't listen' type. Arya was the only one who has time to accompany Webby, and she, along with Mrs. Beakley, trained Webby to become the cute but dangerous girl she was today.

Perrie is also kind of afraid of her. Webby treasured the days when Perrie stays at home, when she always played with her. And Webby can be pretty...well, her. 

Perrie woke up naturally, expecting a peaceful morning with a sip of Earl Grey, but the shooting of darts and yelling shot her out of bed. She opened her door to find several foam darts sticking onto it.

"Dart games?" Perrie sighed, shaking her head. "Guess I'll have to stay inside."

Sure enough, as she looked outside from her door's peephole, she saw Dewey hitting Louie, with Scrooge in his bathrobe beside the blue duck outside his bedroom just a few rooms away.

"Dewey!" Scrooge cried, and Perrie sighed in relief. Finally, she thought. It's almost over-

However, Scrooge said something that almost made her fall. "Don't yell at your enemy before you fire. Lose the element of surprise." He went away.

"DANG IT!" Perrie yelled, catching everyone's attention, and she closed the door with a loud bang. She walked over to her cabinet and pulled it. In an instant, a tunnel appeared. She was about to walk in when a familiar Scottish accent cried, "House meeting. NOW!"

"So much for privacy," Perrie said, closing the cabinet and walking to the dining room.

When she arrived, she saw Arya making ugly expressions on Dewey's face, the latter happening to be sleeping. Louie then took some pictures of it.

"Hi, Perrie," Webby said, as the former sat next to her. "You just missed out a dart game!"

"Oh, really?" Perrie said.

Webby was about to squeal in excitement before Scrooge and Beakley came in, who then went on a rambling speech on making some house rules (According to Arya, Donald had been lounging in Scrooge's bathroom and the latter was very angry about that).

"First rule," Scrooge began, "My space is MY space. My study, my sleeping quarters, my WASHROOM." He put much intensity in the last word, glaring at Donald. "Rule 2, refer to Mrs. Beakley for any subsequent rules. I'm pleased to have you here, as long as it in no way inconveniences me. Good day."

Mrs. Beakley cleared her throat. "This may be Mr. McDuck's mansion, but it's MY house, so..." She flipped the board, revealing a system of complex handwriting. "MY house rules. Exhaustive. Comprehensive - where are you going?"

The group caught Donald sneaking out the dining room with a dirty singlet in his hand. "I've got unmentionables to wash."

Beakley sighed. "Rule 58: If you need something, ask for permission first."

"Did you hear that boys?" Donald mocked. "Ask permission."

"Rule number 23," Beakley retorted, pointing at some words on the board, "No one is above the rules, Donald. If you had simply asked for assistance, we could have avoided what I'm referring to as 'The Undergarment Incident'."

Everyone giggled, and later the two got into an ensuing fight and got closer - 

"Wait, are they gonna kiss?" Louie suddenly cried, and everyone cried "Ew".

Donald and Beakley pointed at the door and shouted, "Outside, now!" simultaneously.

The kids - minus Perrie and Arya - were out in the backyard, discussing about the game earlier.

"Death Darts was fun!" Webby cried, still full of enthusiasm and energy.

"Again, supposed to be darts," Louie replied, his tone weary.

"Ooh, what do you want to play next?" Webby said, turning to the boys suddenly. "Mystery Murder Island? Cannonball Fury???"

"How about a nice, safe nap?" Huey suggested.

"Ooh, what about Sacky Sack?" Webby said, taking out a green sack, and throwing it toward a nearby tree - 

The tree fell, leaving a large hole thanks to the sack. The boys gaped at it in silence before Louie said, "Or we could have some real fun."

"You mean..." Dewey said.

"Yes I do, dear Dewford," Louie replied.

"It's time for Funzo's Fun Zone!" the boys cheered.

"What's that?" Webby asked.

"It's the most magical place you could ever imagine!" Huey cried.

"Where punch refills are free!" Dewey continued.

"Funzo's Fun Zone, where fun is in the zone!" They all sang in unison.

"Oh, that Funzo's. Everyone knows Funzo's," Webby lied. When Dewey asked her to join them, she agreed, climbing into her room like a spider.

"Oh, Webby's great for treasure hunting and mine-cart-chases, but I think she's not built for everyday stuff," Louie protested.

"I can still see the darts in my eyes," a traumatized Huey said, shivering.

Perrie and Arya came out from the mansion, dressed in baby blue collared shirts and similar skirts, with white stripes on the edges. Perrie was holding a transparent pink file bag, inside filled with books. Arya, meanwhile, has stacks of papers sticking out from it.

"We're going to school," Arya simply replied.

"Where do you study?" Huey asked.

"Mazewest," Arya answered.

Huey was surprised. "You mean Mazewest? The super-hard-to-enroll-Mazewest Academy? Where the students there can study few types of educations only provided there?"

"That's the one, my man," Arya said, ruffling Huey's hair. 

"So I heard you're going to Funzo's?" Perrie said, her tone on the last word a bit hesitating.

"Yup, and Webby's going with us," Dewey said.

"We usually go to school by bus, maybe we'll need to catch the same ride," Perrie said. "Also, if you're afraid you can't handle Webby alone, I have two friends who's already at Funzo's, Webby knows them."

"Thanks," Dewey said.

When the bus arrived, Perrie and Arya sat down by the window, the former reading her textbook on sedimentary rocks when she heard someone cheering. She looked up and was absolutely horrified to see Webby jumping over the seats.

She saw an old man next to her seat staring at her. "Do you know her?" He pointed to Webby.

Perrie took sometime to say, "I don't," before the boys and Webby were thrown out of the bus. Perrie waved goodbye sympathetically from the window as the vehicle drove away.

Huey was having mixed emotions. On one hand, he was excited to go to Funzo's (who wouldn't if you were going to the most happy place on Duckburg?) On the other hand, however, he was quite disappointed and angry at Webby for kicking them out of the bus; the only way to get to Funzo's was through the sketchiest neighborhood in town. He was afraid something might happen; there's a reason why anyone wouldn't let their kids enter here.

But still, at least they didn't get into trouble.

The group reached Funzo's ("Finally!" Huey's mind cried), and the boys ran in. 

Webby looked around, clearly excited. She shrieked as she ran to two girls. One had her dark brown hair tied in braids along with chiffon-blue ribbons and was wearing sportswear, the other had her black hair let down like a waterfall.

"It's a surprise seeing you here!" Webby cried.

"Hey, it's just out of pure coincidence. Perrie-" Cassie began, but Domino nudged her harshly.

"I mean - Perrie's at school, and she thought you might need more company," Cassie jabbered. Huey overheard it, and knew it was a lie.

"Aww!" Webby said, tears welling up. "She's the best."

The two girls turned to the boys. "You must be Perrie's relatives that moved in McDuck Manor recently!" Cassie shook Dewey's hand. "I'm Cassie Quackloff, one of her friends in the orchestra."

"And I'm Domino Hawkins," Domino continued, slightly bowing.

"Wait...as in Dominique Hawkins, the eldest daughter of Hans Hawkins, owner of Hawkins Industries?" Huey said. "I love their work!"

"Don't talk about them...I don't really want to talk about it. I prefer keeping a low profile."

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Webby cried, running towards the ball pit before Louie held her back. "Pit's for babies," he said, dragging Webby to a table. "What do we pay for the drinks here?"

"The oldest currency in the world," Louie replied smugly.

"Is it rubies?"

"No, compliments!"  He then complimented a waitress who came to take their order. "Oh my, is that the light or is it your natural glow?"

"Oh, Mr. Duck, the usual?" the waitress said.

"One cup of water, please," Louie said. The waitress handed Louie an empty cup, who then filled it with Pep.

"That's not water!" Webby said, gasping.

"It's all part of the system! You try," Louie said, sipping the delightful beverage. Webby walked over to the waitress. "Hey, uh...Jaa-ney."

"It's Jane." Jane replied, not looking happy at all with someone mispronouncing a common name, especially hers.

"I'm Webby. I was hoping you could hook a girl up with one of those free water cups, you know, for-" Webby winked. "-for fruit punch."

Jane looked sort of confused. "You sure you don't want it for water?"

"Yes, for water. Fruity water that really packs a punch-" she double-winked. "-am I right?"

"I-I don't know what you mean."

"I mean fruit punch," Webby whispered, but just then a fat pig came out from the manager's office. "Is there a problem here? What did I tell you about handing out freebies, Jane?" He turned to Louie. "You paid for that punch, Duck?"

"Yeah, I was just about to," Louie said, walking with the manager while not forgetting to say a 'thanks, Webby' to the latter sarcastically.

"Uke or Puke?" Webby said as she enters the game arcade, where Dewey was playing said game.

"Behold," Dewey said, "the best game ever created; Japanese import. There's only one in the US, and I have the top ten scores. So I'm pretty much the best in the country. You gotta try this."

"I don't know, I've never actually played a computer game," Webby said. She suddenly remembered the times when she wanted to play one, but Perrie was never interested in these things, while Arya's...they were sort of massacre or survival games and was restricted.

"You played an instrument?" Dewey asked.

"I've had seven years of cello," Webby said, but not mentioning the fact she secretly played Perrie's violin before, afraid either Cassie or Domino heard it and talked about it as gossip to her. Perrie will go pretty mad; she never lets anyone play, let alone even touch it.

Webby widened and bent her legs in a stiff and awkward position and put the ukelele like a cello before Dewey corrected her. She strummed her fingers on the strings, making a beautiful chord. 

"Your first strum. Cherish it," Dewey said. Cassie and Domino cheered for Webby enthusiastically as she continued to play, with the game gibbering in Japanese.

"I am both uking and puking!" Webby said, as she stared at the screen. Funzo came closer to her. But both Cassie and Domino saw something quite strange about the mascot; he seems...bulgy.

"Stranger danger!" Webby cried once she sensed someone behind her. Fast as lightning, she used the ukelele to bang at Funzo's, who tripped over the power cord.

"I killed Funzo!" Webby exclaimed, while Domino was having a suspicious look. 

"No, don't you die on me!" Dewey cried, seemingly running to Funzo...

...before he turned to the Uke or Puke game, where all of Dewey's previous pride were deleted.

"MY SCORES!! NO!!! It's like I don't know you anymore." He sobbed.

Cassie and Domino followed Webby to the ball pit, where she lamented, the two couldn't help but pity. 

"Hey, Webs," Cassie said. "It ain't your fault; you just don't know what to do, that's all."

Webby began, "I just wanted to be normal..."

"You're normal just the way you are," Domino reassured, patting Webby's back.

"Room for three more?" a familiar voice said. The three looked up to see Huey, Dewey, and Louie as they dove in the pit.

"You guys aren't mad I ruined Funzo's?" Webby questioned.

"Please, Funzo's is a place of magic and wonder and light," Louie said, before Dewey cried, "Think fast!" and a ball landed on Webby, and a ball fight ensued. 

But just then, Webby felt a weird sensation, and realized she was sinking. "Ah! What's happening?"

"You're fine!" Huey said, pointing to a sign saying 'World's Deepest Pit', but Webby didn't notice, too scared she might disappear like a quicksand situation. Instinctively, she grabbed her grappling hook, which damaged a lot to Funzo's. When she finally got up, she faced a very loud, messy scene and an infuriated manager.

"Hi...I'm Webby."

"You are banned from Funzo's for LIFE!" the manager roared. 

"Please! I've never got kicked out of anything!" Huey pleaded.

"I was kicked out from my school's cheering team just because I used stinky fish for pom-poms as I lost mine." Everyone stared at Cassie, who shrugged. "I'm geeky, I know."

"And THIS is why we shouldn't bring her, thanks Dewey," Louie muttered, Webby overhearing it.

"Funzo, take them out," the manager said, walking away, and the mascot came over.

"With pleasure," it said, and it took down the hood to reveal a dog in a mask, who hissed, "Call Ma."

Domino woke up, dazed, remembering everything that happened. She widened her eyes as she saw her friends all tied up, all awakened. "Everyone, we need to escape. Fast."

"W-what?" the boys said.

"I know who's behind this," the tall duck's emerald eyes darted to a vent above them. Before she could utter a word though, someone burst in the door: an elderly dog with grey hair, wearing a pink blouse and a purple skirt, cloaked in a red jacket and has a blue polka-dot bag. She has a blue necklace hanging over her neck, handling a cane.

"This is it, Ma!" the dog they saw before they were knocked out cried. "The big day! The perfect scam! The-"

"Save it!" Ma Beagle cried. 

After a heated arugment between the dog Big Time and the woman (I'm lazy lol) Huey asked, "Who are these guys?" Huey asked.

"The Beagle Boys," Webby answered. "They hate your uncle. Tries to break in the mansion all the time. One time, they kidnapped Perrie in a clown costume. We got her back, and she was traumatized for weeks before Mr. McDuck had to call a therapist. She's afraid of clowns ever since."

Huey remembered Perrie's small hesitation before she said 'Funzo's'. "So it happened here?"

"She really loved Funzo's; kept coming here every time before...you know," Webby sighed.

Meanwhile, Big Time was mumbling about how his i'deas keep getting bunked out Ma Beagle. 

"'Don't kidnap Scrooge's brats, Big Time'," he said. "'Don't stick up the policeman's ball, Big Time.' 'Tanks don't float, Big Time.' She treats me like I'm the odd man out because my ideas are-"

"Intense?" Domino deadpanned.

"'Visionary'. I'll show her. I'll show 'em all!" he growled at Domino. "Hey, I remember you...one of those Hawkins brats, I presume." He was about to pounce at her before he was hit in the head...by Webby, who was holding a frozen pizza.

"Webby?" the boys cried as she helped everyone break free from their bonds.

"Oops, sorry, I'll just..." Webby was about to slip back into her binds before Huey cried, "You were able to get out of these ropes the whole time?"

"Yeah, it's like Being Captured: 101."

"Why didn't you?"

"Because...I didn't want you to think I'm weird. I've been stuck in the mansion for so long, I'm trying really hard to be normal, but everything I do is, you know, not."

"Normal's overrated," Dewey said. "We just want you to be Webby normal."

Domino and Cassie shot Webby warm, calming smiles which she returned, wearing a pair of night-vision goggles.

"I'm gonna break every bone in her body...or higher up. We'll see how this goes."

Webby successfully trapped Ma Beagle in a trap she made, and suddenly the door swung open. Mrs. Beakley and Donald rushed in and hugged the kids. The old housekeeper turned to Cassie and Domino. "I suppose you two are well?"

They nodded.

"Well, would you like to come to the mansion and have a little rest from everything that happened today?" 

The two followed the group back home, expecting a warm cup of hot tea and possibly some chocolate cookies.

Hi everyone, so sorry I haven't been updating, I was so caught up with school and other fanfictions...😓but here you go! Actually, the story is so long I decided to split it into 2 parts. The second part (hopefully) will be at 2 weeks from now, but it's just my guess.

Also, a shout-out to my first follower @A-fandom-mess! Thanks for the support! And please vote, like and comment what you think about the story!!

Disclaim: I do not own DuckTales except for these OCs: Perrie, Arya, Cassie and Domino. All rights go to Disney. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

The Third One Oleh Kuro

Fiksi Penggemar

15.6K 461 20
Dewey has never felt like he stood out enough. Suddenly, one day he disappears without a trace. Follow Dewey and the rest of his family through this...
3.9K 106 15
__________________ ♡︎~A Ducktales Season 1 Rewrite~♡︎ Selene Duck lives a very normal life. She has a good friend group and decent grades. She lives...
2.2K 78 16
Just some one-shots for another one of my fandoms! Enjoy! Most, if not all, will be triplet-based! !I do not own DuckTales!
19K 1.1K 45
[A DuckTales AU. Season one rewritten with the Negaverse characters. Basically the show but the characters are opposite. Enjoy!] After Louie, Dewey...