"𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒓" - William...

By bunaabi

(SMUT | NEW CHAPTERS) You become a wanderer of time as you stumble through a seemingly innocent door into the... More

A/N
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
A/N
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
A/N
Chapter Twenty Seven (18+)
A/N

Chapter Nineteen

8.8K 236 1.1K
By bunaabi

You quietly sigh as you drop your hands from his face, resting the bloodied washcloth onto your lap.

"Done?" he asks, opening his eyes to look at you.

"With your face, but not you."

William cocks his head curiously at your words, and you widen your eyes upon watching a smirk settle on his lips.

"N-not like that!" you blurt out, looking away.

"I want to know what kind of accident caused this."

He leans back a bit, sighing as he plants his palms on the floor behind him.

You aren't going to relent this time, you have to know.

"I won't get off you until you tell me."

He chuckles softly as his eyes fall back to yours.

"Who says I want you off me?"

No matter your blush, you are not in the mood for this.

"Tell me," you demand.

He groans quietly before thinking to himself.

"Fine, love."

Feeling his hand pat your leg, you gently part from him, watching as he stands up and offers his hand to help you up as well.

He walks through the kitchen and towards the garage, and you pause before following him.

"So where are we going?"

"Fredbear's," he responds, holding the car door open for you.

"Why?"

Annoyed, he lets out a sigh as he looks at you.

"You said you wanted to know what happened, right?"

Peaceful silence fills the air during the car ride, and you arrive in the restaurant's parking lot before you know it.

The two of you walk inside, passing the main area overflowing with the sounds of children playing and the smell of pizza.

Your fingers lightly graze a nameplate labeled 'Parts and Service' as William leads you into a back room you haven't been in before.

Looking around as you enter, you notice several desks around the room littered with tools, mechanics, and animatronic heads and parts.

"Face the door, darling," he says, walking towards the back of the room.

You do as he says, waiting for his words as you fold your hands and pull them to your chest.

"Almost done..."

Snaps and thuds could be heard from behind you, the sound of metal clanging against itself and the floor.

"Alright dear," a muffled voice calls.

You smile as you turn around, feeling his excitement, then gasp as you finally see him.

Completely covered by a golden yellow animatronic suit, he laughs softly as your eyes widen in surprise.

"Oh my gosh!" you exclaim, walking up to him and lifting your fingers to touch the rabbit's torso.

"It's my Spring Bonnie suit," he says, his eyes watching your fingers trail down the arm.

You smile at the purple bowtie around his neck, then shift your gaze upwards to his bunny ears.

William is already tall enough on his own, but the suit makes him tower over you considerably.

"I've seen ones like it on stage before, but didn't know you could get inside."

You stand on your tiptoes to touch near his collar, lightly breathing as you watch him cautiously take a short step back.

"It is a springlock suit," he explains, "meaning that moisture can set the locks off."

You step back yourself at his words, afraid to do him any harm.

"What happens if the springlocks are set off?"

His golden bunny head looks at you, the toothy grin ever so present.

"Well, the locks will snap into you, making deep cuts all over your body, then all the animatronic parts, all that sharp steel and hard plastic will be driven into your body."

Startled, your open mouth reveals your dismay.

"Your death will be slow. You'll feel your organs punctured, the suit growing wet with your blood, and you will know you're dying for long, long minutes."

You continue to stare at the bunny's constant grin, completely contrasting the terrifying words coming from inside.

"You'll try to scream, but you will be unable to: your vocal cords will be severed, and your lungs will fill with your own blood until you drown in it."

Left speechless, you drop your head as he finishes.

"But it's okay, love," he eventually says, reaching a finger underneath your chin.

"That won't happen to me."

His words comfort you only a little, and you smile weakly up at him.

"Is that how you got hurt earlier?" you ask innocently.

William pauses for a moment, thinking to himself.

"I have gotten hurt that way, yes."

You can tell he is choosing his words wisely, almost too wisely, but you decide to brush it off for the time being.

"But how are you still alive?"

His muffled voice sighs before looking away.

"If you are extremely careful and catch it early, you can navigate your way out of the suit with only minor injuries."

He slowly begins untwisting the crank of the bunny head, and you gently lift your hands to help him.

Keeping perfectly still, he waits as you undo the locks, very careful not to set anything off.

Once undone, he cautiously takes the head off and sets it on a table beside the two of you.

"You're a natural, darling," he smirks, finally able to fully see your face.

"It makes me nervous," you admit, gently turning him around so you can undo the rest of the suit.

Each cavity of the suit comes off as you help him, and he quietly sighs in relief while placing it on the back wall of the room.

"I like it though," you grin, eyeing the gold bunny before turning your attention back to William.

"Oh?" he chuckles, stretching his arms.

Only now as deafening silence pierces the air do you realize you are alone with this man in a secluded back room.

He looks at you curiously as he notices your discomfort, thinking to himself while slowly approaching you.

Looking away from him, you take a step back before feeling yourself lightly pressed up against the desk behind you.

"Do I make you nervous?" he smugly laughs, tilting his head at your compromised position.

"No," you lie, refusing to look up at him.

Your body tingles as you feel him continue to stare at you, your face growing hot by the sound of his steady breathing.

"Hmm," he coos softly, teasingly turning his head to fully look at your red face.

'God, his accent is charming.'

"Sure doesn't seem that way, dear."

Just as you are about to deny it, your legs tremble by the sudden warmth of his hand trailing up your thigh.

A light gasp escapes your lips, your heart pounding as you glance between his eyes and his fingers brushing against your skin.

William keeps his pale eyes fixed on yours, searching you curiously while slowly moving his hand closer up your thigh.

You instinctively push him off you, not bothering to watch as he stumbles back, surprised, before you run to the door handle.

The door opens as you pull the handle, 'thank goodness,' and you rush out of the room and through the hall, not caring where you end up as long as it's far from him.

"Bam!"

Your vision darkens as you feel yourself whirl around a corner and forcefully collide into an unfortunate bystander, almost ramming both of you to the ground.

"My God, y/n, are you okay?"

Lifting a hand to your pounding head as you step from the person's body, you look up to notice Henry worriedly holding your arm.

"I am so sorry, Henry," you squeak, steadying your breathing.

You both stand there for a moment, stunned, when he awkwardly clears his throat and lightly sets a hand onto your shoulder.

"It's all alright."

Without another word, he gently leads you down the rest of the hallway and to his office, gesturing to a warm chair.

"You'll feel better if you sit down," he smiles, making sure you are comfortable before turning to sit at his desk.

"I have some work to do, but you are more than welcome to stay here if you'd like."

You smile at Henry's generosity, 'he is such a kind man.'

Before long, your heart rate drops and you feel yourself returning to normal, already forgetting about William's advance earlier.

"What are you working on?" you ask curiously, standing up from the chair and approaching his desk.

"Just some lawsuits and allegations," he sighs, flipping through several papers scattered to his left.

"Really?" you ask in surprise, watching as his brown eyes lift to yours.

"What kind of allegations could stem from somewhere such as this?"

Henry glances down before looking back to you.

"Missing children mostly," he says, shifting uncomfortably as his eyes sadden.

"But also my wife, she was murdered."

Your mouth opens at his words, you had not been expecting to hear that.

Leaning over the desk, you gently embrace Henry in your arms as he slowly hugs you back, resting his head onto your shoulder.

'I hate the one who did this to him.'

The two of you softly part after awhile, and you let him continue working before eventually walking to the door.

"Thank you, Henry," you nod, one hand on the door handle.

He smiles as you open the door and close it behind you, finishing the rest of his work when you leave.

You can't help but feel a little guilty about the incident with William earlier, despite the fact that you don't know why.

Your hesitant footsteps fill the hallway as you walk towards William's office, unsure if he would even be in there at all.

Lifting your eyes to the 'Afton' nameplate, you quietly knock at the closed door.

"Come in," a cold voice says.

The office door creaks against its frame while gently swinging open, quietly announcing your presence as you step uncertainly into the room.

Sitting at his desk doing paperwork, William doesn't look up as he turns to open a filing cabinet behind him.

You slowly close the door behind you and stand in front of it, fidgeting with your hands as you watch him.

He is clearly frustrated, with only the sounds of paper shuffling breaking the silent room.

'Is he frustrated with me?'

Before you can work up the courage to speak, he clicks his pen and loudly sighs.

"What is it?"

His words are dry and sting of irritation, causing your heart to drop as your throat tightens.

"I just wanted to be in here with you."

It was true, despite how you instinctively ran away from him.

"You didn't want to be with me earlier," he scoffs, still looking away from you.

You can't stand it, certainly don't want it, but you feel tears start to well in your eyes at his harsh words.

He notices your silence and finally lifts his gaze to you, his expression instantly softening as he sees your face.

"Sit down, love," he sighs, gathering papers and neatly stacking them to the side of his desk.

You do as he says, sitting as the relenting man stands from his black chair and navigates around the desk towards you.

"I didn't mean to frighten you."

A serious expression is cast across his face, and you softly nod in understanding.

'I know that... it was just so unexpected.'

"You didn't," you respond, keeping your head down.

Embarrassed, you sit there in front of him as you think to yourself.

William was only part of the reason you had run away, the other part being your own confusion.

You like his touch, you want to be near him... and that startled you.

He cocks his head at you, bringing you out of your thoughts.

"Then what is it, dear?" he asks genuinely.

His warm yet dangerous eyes reassuring you, a blush crosses your sheepish face.

"I-I've just never... had someone... t-touc—"

Your already trembling words are interrupted as a knock at the door silents you.

William doesn't move his eyes from you; in fact, you aren't sure if he is just ignoring the noise or simply didn't hear it over his concentration.

"Will?"

The door hesitates before opening, and you turn your head to watch Henry briefly step inside with one hand on the handle.

"Sorry to barge in but—" he starts, pausing as he notices the slight tension in the air.

"Oh, am I interrupting something?"

William wastes no time to respond, muttering an annoyed "yes" while sighing.

Eager to be relieved of the embarrassing situation you were in, you smile at Henry.

"It's okay," you hesitantly say, feeling William's eyes stare into you.

"I hate to do this," Henry responds sheepishly, "but I really do need you for something, Will."

"Right now?" he growls.

"I-I, um, it is urgent," Henry stammers, clearly taken aback by his counterpart's resistance.

As William looks back at you, it is painfully obvious he wants to hear the rest of your sentence, but he sighs as he eventually stands up.

With that, the two men head out of the room together, leaving you once again in William's office alone.

'Whew.'

[word count: 2182]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 997 45
⚠️THIS IS A SEQUEL TO NOT GUILTY!!⚠️ One could not live without the person who made them. She misses him with all his heart. But he's back, and he's...
2.2K 45 17
You have been working at Freddy fazbears for a bit now mainly helping Henry out, but you get a raise and your job changed one day to no one but Will...
48.1K 1.4K 11
A boy who has felt years of pain meets a girl who shows him unconditional love. Written over the course of five nights (and a secret sixth). I'm a s...
46.4K 996 18
story bio