The Empire King | ✔️

By cloudy_Alya

Mason King 👑 Leader of One of the most feared Mafias in the country, The Empire. Strong ,handsome, rich... More

.♦. Welcome .♦.
.♦. Aesthetics .♦.
.♦. And So It Begins .♦.
.♦. Coincidence .♦.
.♦. Emotions .♦.
.♦. First Day .♦.
.♦. Alaska .♦.
.♦. Whipped .♦.
.♦. The Ball .♦.
.♦. Ex boyfriend .♦.
.♦. Secrets Exposed .♦.
.♦. Dinner .♦.
.♦. Confrontation .♦.
.♦. Escaping .♦.
.♦. Girl's Night .♦.
.♦. Finally Free .♦.
.♦. Part Of The Family .♦.
.♦. Back To Work .♦.
.♦️. Date .♦️.
.♦️. Empire Queen .♦️.
.♦️. I love you .♦️.
.♦️. Eavesdropping .♦️.
.♦️. Mask Off .♦️.
.♦️. The End .♦️.
.♦️. New Book .♦️.

.♦. Betraying Him .♦.

13K 356 138
By cloudy_Alya

🌹 Eliza's POV 🌹

"Eliza!" I was awoken by my dad shouting my name.

I quickly scrambled out of my bed and rushed to him not wanting him to get angry with me.

" Yes dad?" I asked as I entered the living room , only to be surprised by the face of my ex Rider.

"God you look hideous! How did you even date her?" My father said while Rider chuckled at his oh so funny comment.

I stayed silent because Iknow if I answer him I'll only get beattings in return.

"Now bitch listen to me closely. Your boss blocked one of our shipments and had them locked in one of his warehouses, so you have to find me in which warehouse they are " He said.

"Why would Mason block your shipments? What does he have to do with your gang?" I asked ,confused.

"How can a slut like you be so naive?" Rider asked with a smirk.

"I-I can't do that-" I was cut off by my dad storming towards me and slapping me so hard that my head turned to the other side.

"I wasn't asking bitch! You do as I say ,you understand ?" I nodded my head as I tried so hard to keep my tears at bay.

'What the fuck am I supposed to do know?'

After the 'beautiful' talk I had with my dad in the morning I went to my room and got ready to head to work. My cheek was a bit red but I managed to cover it with some concealer .

I took a deep breath as I prepared Mason's coffee. I knocked on the door and entered his office only to find it empty.Before I can leave the office the talk I had with my father in the morning popped into my mind. Should I search for the file ? It's a perfect opportunity.

'No Eliza you can't do that to Mason! You can't break his trust.' My inner self scolded me.

But if I don't my father will surely beat me up.

'When didn't he? You just have to suck it up and endure his beatings, it's better than betraying Mason's trust.

I'll just look around! And I did as guilt filled my heart. I searched through the file's cabinet as fast as I could but all I could find was some unimportant things. Why would he leave such important files here dumbo?

I moved towards his drawers looking through them but to no avail. I couldn't find anything useful. I turned toward the other part of the desk but at the exact moment the door swung open making my heart stop for a second.

It was Mason.

He had a frown on his face as he entered. His eyebrows drew together as he looked furious .

But luckily he was facing a file he was holding in his hand. I straightened up as quickly as possible before his eyes locked with mine " Eliza
?" He said .

"G-good morning Mason, I brought your coffee " I stuttered ,gesturing to the cup of coffee.

"When did you come here?" He asked .

"Oh I just entered " I lied , guilt eating me from inside.

His frown deepened as he nodded slowly then headed towards his desk . He placed the file he was holding on the desk before saying " I forgot something I'll be back in a minute" he said before exiting the room again. The door didn't fully close as he left .

I sighed a deep breath as I tried to steady my heartbeat. The file on the desk caught my attention as I read the words on it "latest shipments " and "Top secret".

I looked back and forth between the door and the file before I opened it and scanned through it . After what felt like forever ,but in fact it was only minutes , I finally found my dad's gang shipment that was registered under the name "Skulls Gang Shipment ".

I quickly took a photo of it then closed the file returning it to its original place and distanced myself away from it seconds before Mason returned.

Mason entered his office and headed to his desk . I quickly made an excuse to leave and told him that I'll change his coffee since it must have turned cold by now.

The moment I was out of his office I sighed a breath of relief . The day went on as usual and now I was back home.

The first thing I heard as I entered through the front door was my father's lovely voice. "Did you get it?" He asked .

I hesitated before nodding, then picked up my phone and showed him the picture I took. He smirked like a he had just won a ticket to heaven "For once in your life you did your job like fucking food girl" .

I grimaced at his words before I had the courage to tell him that I won't do such a thing again. And of course he slapped me back handed before saying "I decided when you're done bitch! You had to ruin it didn't you? " He said angrily , his spit hitting my face, eww, before leaving the room.

What an amazing life I have right here.

I retreated back to my room and layed in my bed after I showered and scrubbed his spit off of my face before laying in my bed , exhaustion drowning me but the guilt was deeper and stronger that I had a sleepless night.

.♦.♦.

I don't know when I finally fell asleep . All I know that suddenly I jerked out of my bed as I felt cold water drenching me from head to toes. I took a long deep breath as my eyes caught the clock on the wall , four am it read, then darted to the dark raging eyes that were glaring at me , promising pain.

"You fucking bitch! I should've knew that you're a lying bitch !" He yelled furiously.

"W-what are you t-talking about" I stuttered, confusion written all over my face.

"Don't act like you don't know what the fuck I'm talking about, you drove us into a trap!" He yelled, kicking my side.

I doubled up in pain " I r-really don't know what y-you're talking about " I cried out .

"You don't know huh? You're telling me that you don't know that the address you sent us too was a semi-empty warehouse with stupid stuff inside it? You didn't know that some men were waiting for us and killed three of us huh? " Hesaid then added while kicking and punching me before adding "You slut! Did you make a deal with your boss? Imma fucking show you what happens when you mess with me "

"I swear I didn't do anything " I said as tears spilled down my cheeks " I showed you the exact picture I found-"

He cut me off by grabbing my hair and bringing it closer to his face "Stop lying to my fuckin face, now let's begin with your punishment , shall we?"

He took his belt off and whipped my back over and over again as I cried in pain , trying to escape his hold but all my tries where not enough. He kicked, slapped,punched me . He even choked me at one point.

I was drifting between consciousness and darkness until darkness consumed me at last .

And I hope, i just hope I don't wake up from it again.

👑 Mason's POV 👑

"Come on in " I said as a knock echoed through my office.

"Sir" Eliza's bodyguard, Eren, said as he closed the door behind him.

"Take a seat " I gestured to him before adding " well is the report ready?"

"Yes sir" He said before placing a file in front of me" Everything was okay until .. her ex showed to her house "

I opened the file to see photos of the asshole Rider entering and leaving her house , but what surprised me to the point my eyebrows almost shot off of my forehead was a photo of the motherfucker Ben with Rider .

"What is Ben doing with Rider!" I asked , confused.

"Well here's the thing sir , he's her .. father" He answered hesitantly.

"Her what?" I sighed, rubbing my forehead.

"Anything else ?" I asked .

"No sir" he answered ,before I dismissed him.

How could I be this oblivious? Why didn't I dig through her past before this ? Just because she's beautiful and I took a liking in her doesn't mean that I can put the whole mafia in danger ! Well fucking done Mason.

What if she's a spy and she's here to help her father? After all, my relationship with him is bad . We just took his shipment yesterday, the shipment he stole from us first.

But what if she's innocent? So what if Ben is her father ? Doesn't mean she's like him. I need to find the truth.

I have a plan.

I went to the copying room and organized a fake file with some fake information. Let's see what happens.

I headed back to my office while rereading the file , I frowned at it as I thought about what I'm going to do. I raised my eyes seconds after I entered as they locked with hers.

" Eliza?" I said, but it came out more like a question .

"G-good morning Mason, I brought your coffee " She stuttered ,gesturing to the cup of coffee.

"When did you come here?" I Asked .

"Oh I just entered " She said with an unreadable look clouding her face

I frowned more if that's even possible before nodding slowly then headed towards mydesk . I Placed the fake file I was holding on the desk before putting my plan into work" I forgot something, I'll be back in a minute" I said before exiting the room again , not closing the door fully.

I hid behind the door for a minute before looking through the opened crack as I saw her flipping through the file. I clenched my jaw as realisation dawned on me.

She's a big liar.

I could've just confronted her right there and then . I don't know why but I felt that this was too easy. I wanted her lie to blow in her face. My blood was boiling.

I saw her take a picture before straightening her posture and keeping her distance from the file. She quickly made an excuse to leave shortly after I entered and told me that she'll change the coffee for me since it must've turned cold by now.

The moment she left the office I contacted my men and told them what to do.

No one messes with me and gets away with it. That's why I never trust anyone outside my family, they're all liars.

—— - ♦ - ——

(A/N): Hey guys! Hope you enjoy the chapter.

Sorry for the late update , but lately I really feel unmotivated to do anything. Literally anything.

Again, THANKS A LOT for the beautiful adorxme for this another amazing cover!! Go give her a follow 🤍🤍

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️

💐 sending you all of my love 💐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 31.9K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
270K 6K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
2.7M 64.7K 37
Almost every person who has siblings know how annoying they can be, especially 'brothers'. How is Sophia going to survive a house full of, not only o...
581K 10.6K 30
Not everyone in this world lives in a life of cruel world some people want a normal life. Some people live innocent life. So here is our female lead...