𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆| ✔︎

By izzeliaa

"I hate you." "Are you sure? I don't think I got a fair chance." "I am." "Are you very sure?" "Has anyone eve... More

00
01 // I guess I miss her
02 // parker, theo parker
03 // so, we meet again
04 // i'll pay for your food
05 // I hate everyone
06 // i just want your company
07 // halftime show
08 // jacob, jack, j lo
09 // parkers
11 // see you in twenty
12 // its fun making you blush
13 // I dont want to be Camilla anymore
14 // calm and collected person
15 // i need a distraction
16 // we dont like him
17 // suddenly im not so cold
18 // trustworthy individual
19 // i just like the sound of her voice
20 // california girls
21 // irresistible
22 // are you safe?
23 // ms ella
24 // hungry and horny
25 // im nervous
26 // dont call me that
27 // out of character
28 // i coached him
29 // harassed by a little kid
30 // minimalist
31 // toupe
32 // kazzle
33 // words hurt
34 // i'd live here
35 // welcome to the family
36 // sorry parker
37 // hes so much nicer to you
38 // simple but complete
39 // everythings on a spectrum
40 // you dont leave the people you love
41 // someone actually showed up, for me
42 // what a sweetheart
43 // do you ever fucking stop talking?
44 // melodramatic
45//drunk in love
46 // I'll never leave
47//i made it count
48//that's what family's for
49//jay
Epilogue
Through Anothers Lens

10 // who doesn't like sprite ?

21.7K 1K 3.8K
By izzeliaa

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶: 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖?

♤✶ఌ𖨆ఌ✶ 𐐒𐐚 ✶ఌ𖨆ఌ✶♤

Camilla

I looked over at Theo as he stared out looking at the city.

Theo and I are currently sitting on the roof he showed me that one time eating Subway sandwiches together.

I think he noticed I forget to eat sometimes so whenever I see him he pays for food, I'm not complaining. Free food.

"I can't believe you don't like bacon," he said to me as I shook my head.

"I can't believe you don't like coconut," I replied back.

"It's so bad," he said back to me. "But you not liking Sprite is weirder."

"Not true," I told him, "are you doing anything tomorrow?"

"No, why?"

"Do you want to go to the movies," I randomly asked him.

He raised an eyebrow at me, "Are you asking me on a date Cam?"

"Not a date."

"It could be."

"You wish it was," I responded swinging my legs as I sat on the edge looking down at my light orange Converse.

They're my favorite shoes.

I switched the song on my phone and smiled before turning to him, "I love this song."

I just think it's because middle school me was obsessed with it, so it always will have a special place in my heart.

"What?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes at him, "All my life I've been good but now," I said smiling at him as he smiled at me.

I heard hear him hum the lyrics.

So he knows the lyrics?

"You know the lyrics?"

"Maybe."

I smiled at him, "I think you should sing them."

"I'm not doing that."

"I don't know I might be busy for the game," I shrugged and he smiled at me.

"If you love me, if you hate me," he mostly mumbled with his cheeks lightly turning pink making me smile.

As the song ended I turned the volume down.

He smiled at me showing his dimples before saying, "You're coming to my game today right?"

"Maybe."

I am.

"I'll take that as a yes."

"What if it's a no?"

"I'll cry," he shrugged before taking something out of his bag. I slightly smiled as he handed me a jersey, "For the game."

"Your jersey?"

"Yes," Theo nodded and I raised an eyebrow.

"You want me to wear your jersey?" I asked, knowing the answer but I wanted to hear him say it.

"Yeah, I do."

I smiled at him, "I guess I should probably give that other guy back his jersey then."

Theo narrowed his eyes, "Who?"

I shrugged standing up, "Gotta go Parker I have a lecture."

"Okay," Theo nodded, "but who was it?"

"I'll see you later Parker."

"See you later Angel."

I turned leaving.

I haven't decided if I like his new nickname for me or not.

That was a lie.

I like it.

I'm not telling him that though, wouldn't want it to get to his head.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

My professor set my paper down for me and I smiled before flipping it around frowning seeing the mark on it.

Oh.

I scanned over my answers frowning trying to figure out the mistakes. I should have studied more.

Fuck.

"What did you get?" Willow a girl in my class asked me.

None of your business.

"I got a C," I replied back.

"Me too," she sighed, "did you get question five right? I'm still confused on it and I would rather die then ask him," she said referring to our professor.

"I did," I smiled before explaining it briefly.

"Thank you," she said before turning around looking back forward.

Kaz was sick so I was taking care of him for three days so the only times I got to study were when he was asleep.

And that kid really doesn't like to sleep. 

Theo sleeps basically every chance he gets, he fell asleep on a ten minute bus ride one time.

He can literally fall asleep anywhere.

Psychopath.

I should stop saying that about everyone.

Mostly about Parker.

As the class ended I got up walking out making my way to work. Last time I had to bring Kaz to work and I gave him a fake tattoo, he made sure I told people it was real so he would look cool.

He got upset when I said he looked adorable, I think sometimes he forgets he's a child and not an adult.

But he stopped mopping around when I said he looked handsome instead.

Kid has some problems, I still love him though.

As I walked I felt lighter somehow, I've been in a good mood these last few weeks.

I opened the door and Anika smiled at me, "Hey Camilla."

"Hi," smiled back swinging my bag to the ground and sitting behind the counter as Anika walked over to me.

"Are you doing anything tonight?"

"I am," I informed her.

She nodded.

"Why?"

"I was just going to ask if you could work later than usual."

I shook my head, "I can't."

I'm not missing Parker's game.

"Does Kaz have something going on today?" She asked knowing that's usually the reason I decline.

"No."

My answer caused her to tilt her head but she didn't question me nodding walking off.

Rue came out smiling at me, "Hi Camilla."

"Hi Rue," I smiled back, "how'd that test go?"

"It went good," they nodded.

"Have you eaten yet?" I asked them.

I have a habit of making sure everyone remembers to eat, Kaz forgets to eat sometimes so it's just became a habit.

"I did," Rue then raised their eyebrow, "have you."

"Parker and I got Subway," I told them and they nodded walking away while I pulled out a book.

The bell rang and a girl with short brown hair walked in with a smile, "I'm Sana," she told me, "I have an appointment."

"Okay one minute," I responded before checking making sure and asking to see her ID before sending her back as she furrowed her eyebrows at me.

"You look familiar," she told me, "what's your name."

"Camilla," I told her as I saw a look of recognition pass her face.

Okay.

"Camilla Moretti?"

"Yes?"

"Sorry you must think I'm a stalker or something," she lightly laughed, "I'm friends with Theo he just talks about you so I recognized you," she explained.

"He talks about me?" I asked her with my eyebrows furrowed.

Her eyes widened, "Don't tell him I said that, fuck."

I smiled, "I won't," I assured her before she went walking off to Anika.

I felt a smile rise on my lips before I opened my book back up flipping through all the pages.

He talks about me.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I looked in the mirror satisfied with my look which consisted of a hoodie with Parker's jersey over it with light jeans and the same shoes as I was wearing earlier.

Heading out the door I made sure to close it quietly so Ms.Ella doesn't feel the need to yell at me.

Again.

She's one scary old lady.

She also reminds me I'm not alone which I guess I appreciate even if it's through her yelling at me.

I don't like being alone, I mean sometimes I do.

For the most part I don't.

I was alone a lot of my life, mostly from the ages of seven to ten. Kaz was born when I was eleven but I was eleven and he was a literal baby so it's not like I could talk to him.

I turned out fine though so it's okay.

I got off sooner than usual walking to a flower shop since Kaz reminded me that if I don't give Theo flowers I think he's a bad performer, or something along those lines.

Looking around I grabbed a random small bouquet of five purple flowers before paying and leaving not wanting to be late.

As the next bus came I got on putting in one of my headphones looking out the window.

Using the window reflection I cleaned up my lipstick that slightly smudged.

I can't wait for winter break.

It's only October but still, I get a small break and just hangout with Kaz and make gallons of hot chocolate while watching movies.

It's nice.

He really wants a dog.

Needless to say I can't get him a dog for multiple reasons.

Last year he got me a piece of paper with a sticker one it for my present.

I still have it somewhere.

Glancing at my phone I furrowed my eyebrows seeing Parker's game already started but we still weren't that close.

I looked out the window, frowning realizing there was traffic preventing us from moving. Stupid fucking cars. It's fine.

Everything is fine.

Yes.

I leaned my head back before texting Kaz realizing I haven't yet today.

Me: How was your day??

Kaz:) : Fine

Me: Are you sure?

Kaz:) : Yea

Me: Okay you can also talk to me

Kaz:) : ok

I furrowed my eyebrows before being relieved once we started to move again. Finally.

I got off walking to the building sliding my phone in my back pocket.

Once I finally got to the stands I looked at the score board cringing seeing I missed half the game.

Fuck.

Looking out into the court I saw Theo passing the ball as his teammate did the same before number fifteen shot the ball scoring a point making everyone cheer along with me.

I'm not sure what's happening to be honest, but I can still clearly tell when we're winning or if something good or interesting is happening.

After a while Theo got switched out for a minute allowing him to get water. He glanced at the stands looking for something but not finding it.

As someone made a three pointer everyone cheered including me as I watched Theo scan the crowd again.

Whatever he's looking for he's probably not going to find it with all these people.

After ten more seconds his eyes landed on me and I smiled at him as he glanced at my outfit seeing I wore his jersey before he grinned at me.

I squinted as he mouthed something to me 'I like your outfit'

'Good I returned the other jersey for it' I said over pronouncing my words so he could make out what I was saying.

He rolled his eyes at me as I smiled before he went back in the game.

As the last few minutes of the game came we were ahead by two points making everyone slightly nervous.

In the end we won by five making everyone cheer.

They went back to the locker rooms shortly after as I stood around not sure where to go. 

After a few minutes I just scrolled on my phone waiting until fifteen minutes when Parker walked back out with his hair slightly wet and a backpack slung over his shoulder.

I gripped the flowers in my hands feeling nervous for whatever reason.

His eyes flickered down to my hands before a small smile was on his face, "Are those for me?"

"Nope."

I don't know why I said that.

"Who are they for?"

"Other jersey guy."

"I can't tell if you're serious or fucking with me."

"Im serious," I shrugged and he smiled at me as I handed him the flowers.

"Thank you Angel."

"You're welcome Parker."

We walked together out the doors, "Are you going home?" I randomly asked.

"No," Theo said crinkling his nose, "Jaiden is bringing a girl over so I would rather not be there."

"Fair," I nodded, "you can," I paused for a second, "stay at my place. If you want."

Theo looked at me before nodding, "Okay."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"What do you mean you don't like milkshakes?" Theo asked scooping the ice cream into my blender.

"I just don't like them."

"That's because you've never had mine."

I watched as he blended it together before pouring the chocolate milkshake in two cups for the both of us.

"Ready?" he said and I nodded as both drank them at the same time.

Okay, maybe I do like milkshakes.

"So?"

"It's okay."

He raised an eyebrow at me, "Just okay?"

"Very okay."

"I'll take it."

"Good," I said taking another sip of the drink as Theo smiled at me again, "I like your smile."

"I like yours."

"It uneven," I randomly said.

"So?" he said titling his head.

I looked at him before shrugging, "No reason," I replied adjusting my pajama shorts.

Looking at at him I asked, "Why do you own that shirt?"

"It makes me look sexy."

"It's someone else's body on a shirt."

"That's why I bought it Cam," he nodded, "why do you own your shirt?"

"It makes me look sexy," I said sarcastically.

Theo shook his head looking back at the TV as we watched re-runs of old shows in black and white together.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I felt something move under me making me flinch before rolling over the couch as Parker's eyes fluttered open registering the situation before laughing at me.

I rubbed my head, "What time is it?"

"Only six," Theo said softly.

"In that case I'm going back to sleep," I said going back on the couch throwing a blanket over myself.

Theo looked at me and I looked back at him before saying, "You probably want the whole couch my bad," I said going to stand up.

"You can stay."

"You want me to stay?"

He shrugged and I stood up off the couch.

I turned to the direction to my room looking at Parker, "Come on Parker I know for a fact my couch gives people back issues."

Theo nodded before standing up following me to my room and I collapsed back on my bed tired as Parker laid next to me.

"You have all the blankets," he said.

"Sounds like a you problem."

♤✶ఌ𖨆ఌ✶ 𐐒𐐚 ✶ఌ𖨆ఌ✶♤

♡︎☺︎︎♡︎               ♡︎☺︎︎♡︎

Chapter 10

8/08/2021 2:34am

⭒❃.✮:✮.❃⭒❃.✮:✮.❃⭒

I went to target with my brother and I went to put the cart back and he was already in the car and when I went to open the door he drove away just far enough so I couldn't get in while this dude in his car laughed at me

My parents one insult they throw at me whenever they're mad at me is that I only care about myself and that I think the world revolves around me

In sixth grade I was still getting used to bringing gym clothes and had to ask my dad to bring me them since he didn't have work that day and when I got home he literally gave me a ten minute lecture and I bawled my eyes out

I was twelve so obviously I was sensitive at the time 

My mom is scaring me with this one comment she made about essentially my dad accidentally outing me to my conservative grandma

Like her words were 'well you know, dad has a big mouth'

And when I said I don't want him to tell her she responded with 'I thought you weren't embarrassed about it'

My grandma said the f slur in the car with me so I obviously would prefer it they didn't out me

She also outed me to some of my other family members so to say I was shocked when I walked in and my aunt hugged me saying my mom told her would be an understatement

I know she doesn't have bad intentions but she's gonna make me have a whole breakdown

I hate hugs so much you don't understand

Sometimes I'm like 'I'm so shy' but then I just reflect on certain things I said and have done and 😟

One time my friend hurt her knee and had to wear a knee brace and I told everyone she fell down a flight of stairs and tripped into a pool and they believed me somehow

I do things in groups of three like I flip light switches three times more than needed, walk in multiples of three when I'm stressed I click my fingers three times and reclose the door 3 times for example

Idk why I think my brain just likes threes

Here's a list of things I'm convinced no one likes more than me since I keeps seeing videos about this trend:

Temporary Fix by One Direction

Pink fuzzy socks

Slightly running then putting both feet on the shopping cart when you push it so you glide on it

I feel like a chet by mxmtoon

The movie 'There's something about Harry'

Okay bye I should probably start editing these chapters

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1M 237K 41
"So this was all just a game to you . . .this whole time, you pretended to like me in order to humiliate me in front of the entire school?" An air of...
30.8K 709 67
I put on a show only for him in front of hundreds of people. I bring one hand up to my hair flicking them to the other side, trailing that hand down...
304K 8.5K 50
"That was weird, but I can't stop my heart beating ten times faster than it should be. Laying down on the bed I face away from the bathroom door not...
7.2K 155 12
"I hate you," she whispered softly, as if the words were a secret meant more for herself than for me. "I know, baby." A subtle smile played on my lip...