Touching Bond | Hanako-Kun

By Alyx_Nine

No one knows of Emiko Sushina's past. The only one who knows a little bit is Nene Yashiro. Both have the love... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

8

61 0 0
By Alyx_Nine

Waking up, Emiko fluttered her eyes open, seeing bright lights flashing through the movements of the trees due to the wind. 

"She's dead."

"No, she isn't." As Emiko raised her head, she noticed the few Mokke standing beside her. 

"Hey, guys." Instantly, they all ran off, frightened of her sudden awakening. "What the hell happened?" she asked herself, shielding her eyes from the sun, waiting for her eyes to adjust. 

She stood slowly, wiping her, now, dried clothes. She observed the area, finding a small wooden desk by a red pillar. Emiko strolled towards the desk, reaching in to find a book and a few papers, laying them on top of the wood. As she opened the notebook, she saw multiple findings of writings as if it was a diary written by No. 2. A grin came across her face as she read different entrees about Misaki watching over No.2 as his own student. 

"This is cute." The emotion dawned down when she read the many entrees of "Misaki never came back." Emiko's grin dropped to a frown as there were endless pages of the same depressing entree. In her mind, she felt the pain the girl was going through, but she's never had feelings for her own teacher. 

'I need to break the Yorishiro.'

Emiko stood, a face of determination as she laid the notebook back on the wooden desk. Her eyes squinted, taking each step of the stairs with the hope of finishing this and ending the rumor of this poor woman. 

"Scissors. Where are the scissors?" Emiko hummed as she took the last step towards a small shrine that was tan and red.

"Don't!" a shout echoed behind her. A gust of wind shoved Emiko's hair in front of her face. She noticed a white wisp floating beside her. 

"Don't what?" Emiko shouted, spinning her head towards the blonde, her slowly stepping back towards the shrine. 

"Please! I just want to see Misaki!" As No.2 began to run towards Emiko, the emerald-eyed girl pivoted back, dashing to the pair of scissors. She reached out her hand, gripping onto the pair of scissors, seeing the talisman marked in black ink. "No!" Anger boiled in the blonde woman. She grabbed Emiko's ankle, pulling her down the stairs. 

"Ow!" Emiko yelped, keeping a hold of the scissors as she tumbled down the steps. Pain resonated in her left leg, making it difficult to stand. 

"Give that back!" No.2 dashed forward with her large pair of scissors. 

Emiko's eyes widened, her eyebrows lifting. Her breathing became rapid as her heart thumped to each movement she made. Her hands helped her shuffle back, using her right leg as her left went limp. 

'Help me. Someone, help me.'

"Help me!" Emiko blurted, feeling another gust of wind as her eyes squinted to her surprise. 

"Stay away from her." Hanako flipped his knife in his hand, presenting a smirk towards No.2.

"Don't tear that!" After No.2's shout, Emiko looked down in her hands. 

'If I tear this off will she die?'

'No, she'll be fine. The boundary will disappear.'

Emiko gripped the talisman, raising her eyes to see No.2 on her knees while sobbing to herself as Hanako continued to stand in front of Emiko. Instantly, Emiko ripped the talisman, seeing cracks appear in the realm. A bright white light began to appear as everything faded.

"What's happening?" Emiko called out, hoping to hear a response, but none was given. 

"All done, Yako." Misaki's warm voice beamed as he safely held the scissors.

"Really?" Yako looked quite young, her eyes much larger than the present day. "Thanks, I love it!" she chirped in happiness. Misaki laid his hand on her head, petting it as he handed her the pair of scissors. 

"These are for you." He lowered his hand, grinning at the little girl. "Our class will be outside today."

"Why?" Yako asked, gripping the scissors. 

"You'll see."

After Misaki left to retrieve his students, they all marched outside, him prepping a camera to stand towards a grey pillar with a grey fox statue. The students laughed and played around as they waited. 

"Ok, line up!" Misaki announced, each kid lining up beside the fox statue. He quickly pressed the button, dashing towards the back of the group. "Don't forget to smile!" he beamed, turning his head towards the fox statue. "You too." His hand gripped the statue, pulling out little Yako. 

The camera flashed, taking a shot of all the smiling kids as well as Misaki and Yako. Her face beamed with a warm feeling in her heart as she stood beside the one she believed was meant for her. 

"Thank you, Misaki."

***

Emiko's eyes fluttered open, feeling the cold floors beneath her head. 

"Hey, Emi." She lifted her soft eyes to the boy's familiar voice. A grin came across her lips, seeing the black uniform and lovely orange orbs. 

"Hey." As she lifted her body, aching pain came straight to her nerves. "Ahh." she winced as her hand gripped onto her ankle. 

"What's wrong?" Hanako asked, kneeling beside her injured leg. 

"I must've sprained it." Emiko touched it lightly, feeling pain shoot to her brain, causing her to quickly pull her hand back. 

"Need help?" Hanako's large eyes made contact with hers. 

"No, I-I can do it." Her face displayed determination. Her eyes glimmering with hope. She gripped the ground with her hands, using her right leg to push herself up. She attempted to balance but began to fall forward. 

Hanako rushed to her side, placing his body in front of her. Emiko lifted herself off of him, wrapping her arm around his cold shoulders. 

"Thanks," Emiko spoke, standing on Hanako's left side. 

"Look at you two flirt." The high-pitched noise made both of them shoot their eyes towards the sound. 

"What did you say?" Emiko asked, slowly turning with Hanako.

"You two being a couple? Is it possible?" The talking fox ran up towards the two of them. 

"You know, fox meat makes great udon!" Hanako blurted, holding his knife in his free arm. 

"I'm sorry!" the fox yelped, burying her face into the ground. Emiko grinned at this motion, grabbing a picture out of her pocket. 

"Here." Emiko lowered the picture in front of the cute animal. "This is yours." The fox raised her head, a tear slowly falling from her eye. Her paw held the picture still as she continued to gaze. 

"Yako." Emiko tilted her head with a puzzled look. "My name is Yako." 

"I'm Emiko." Yako raised her head, taking a moment to look into the girl's emerald orbs. Instantly, the fox dashed up the stairs, leaving the two to be alone. 

'She is a cute fox.'

"Where are Kou and Nene?" Emiko asked, looking into Hanako's eyes. 

"Oh, Nene and Kou had to go home, since they made it back before you." The two continued to keep eye contact. 

"That's good." Emiko rasped, feeling her body grow weak. Hanako wrapped his arm around her shoulder. 

"Emi, you ok?" She almost collapsed, but the support of the boy beside her helped. Hanako's eyebrows scrunched as he lowered her to the ground. 

"I'm just...worn out. I'm tired, Hanako." Emiko's eyes started to feel heavy. 

Hanako kneeled to her side, picking her up bridal style. He grinned at her resting body as the moon's light touched her skin through the windows. 

"It's beautiful out there." Emiko raised her arm, Hanako walking towards the windows. "I love the stars." Her voice made him feel stunned since he too loved the stars. 

"They are pretty, huh?" he asked, her nodding in response. Hanako spun on his feet, walking her towards the stairs. "Let's head to the roof."

***

"Hanako?" Emiko called out with her tiresome voice. 

"Yea?" Hanako took one more step towards the tan wall on the rooftop, lowering her legs into a crisscross formation. Emiko's body is still in his arms, but resting on his legs as well. 

"Thank you." Once she looked away from him, watching the moon, Hanako leaned forward. His cold lips contacting her cheek. He felt her slightly jump. 

"W-what w-was that for?" she stuttered as he lifted his head. Her hand caressed the spot he kissed as her cheeks reddened quickly. Heat flowed through her face, attempting to hide the blushing with her hands. 

"It's a reward to make you feel better." His eyes lowered to her beat red face. A small chuckle escaped his breath, making her tilt her face away from him. "Are you flustered?" He kept his hand behind her neck as his other pushed her fingers down, witnessing her intense blushing.

"Stop!" she whispered loudly, closing her eyes. 

"What happened to the 'you' that would get too close?"

"She's not here right now." Hanako laughed to himself from her response. 

'Why did he do that? Now I look like a tomato!'

Her eyes peered open, seeing his laughter continue. She loved his smile, especially when he was laughing and felt really happy. She lifted her upper body just slightly, leaning into his shoulder. Her blush still hung on.

Hanako widened his eyes to her movements, but feeling her warmth was a delight since he was cold all the time. She rubbed her head into him to get comfortable. 

"Can I sleep right here?" She felt his head nod. 

A gust of warm wind brushed the two, allowing her to cool down by Hanako's cool body. The moonlight dawned on them, Hanako gazing out as Emiko dropped her eyelids in his grip. Her breathing slowed to a calming rate as her blush began to fade. Hanako wrapped his arms around her waist to keep her stable. 

"Thank you, Emi, for helping me today," he spoke as he lowered his head to rest on top of hers. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 648 20
♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪ 〜𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵: 🌼, 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘶𝘮: ☁️, 𝘓𝘰𝘯𝘨 : 🌸 ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ 〜A one shot book of H...
3.2K 148 27
Y/N is . . . A somewhat normal high school girl. Nobody knows what happened to her. But it just so happened that when she goes to school she'll be me...
47.1K 1.1K 10
[Hananene] Come along for the ride with Hanako and Yashiro as they fall more and more in love! There with be lots of fluff, plenty of intimate moment...
41.4K 839 20
*Currently Editing* Inspired by the anime: Toilet Bound Hanako-kun HanaNene fanfiction #1 HanaNene Hanako, while trying to flirt and tease with Yash...