๐‡๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐’๐„๐„๐Š โ” ๐Ÿ...

By -officiallyobsessed-

๐‡๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐’๐„๐„๐Š โ› we can't keep playing hide and seek with fucking serial killers! โœ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜... More

๐’‰๐’Š๐’…๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’”๐’†๐’†๐’Œ.
act one. holly
01. witches aren't real
02. sunnyvale shitheads
03. bitch went poof
04. saw the witch
05. what they want
07. the grab&bag ending
08. not over yet
act two. cherry
01. july 12th, 1978
02. be of service
03. a monster
04. welcome to the fun
05. tommy's the killer
06. science and nature
07. witch's hand
08. july 19th, 1978
act three. truth
01. before nightfall
02. the widow
03. the devil has come
04. the meeting house
05. the witches
06. check her
07. sarah fier's hanging
08. made it
epilogue. we're okay

06. timothy this bitch

3.1K 88 66
By -officiallyobsessed-

chapter six
timothy this bitch

SIMON LET THE lost and found tote fall to the ground with a thud. Deena, Everyone in the group stepped forward and immediately started grabbing clothes.

"Alright, we have to decontaminate," Josh instructed. "You can't have any of Sam's blood on you."

"Well, not much I can do about that," Sam remarked, turning to walk away. Deena quickly stood up to follow her.

"Deena!" Josh called out. "You have to get clean too! Not a single drop, okay?"

Holland finished grabbing her clothes and stood up. She tucked her hair behind her ear and went to walk with Kate. Simon gripped her hand, stopping her from following their friend from going into the girls' bathroom.

He wordlessly pulled her into the boys' bathroom. After a minute of waiting for Josh to walk in, he turned to Holland and grinned. "Guess it's just us."

"Yep," she nodded, biting the inside of her cheek. "Just us." She turned away from him to pull her shirt off. She frowned, throwing it to the floor. "I don't have any of Sam's blood on me. I better get my clothes back."

"Better safe than sorry," Simon slipped his shirt off. He spun it around before letting it fall to the ground. Holland faced the sink, turning the faucet on and beginning to scrub herself.

She was clean for the most part. Sweaty and dirty, but clean of Sam's blood. Still, she didn't feel clean. So, she scrubbed and scrubbed, as if she were trying to scrub the night away. Her eyes flickered up to the mirror, grimacing at her reflection. Her hair was ratty and a mess in general. Her skin was paler and her eyes looked slightly sunken.

She looked dead.

She only hoped that she wouldn't end up that way.

Simon moved so he was standing behind her after he took off his pants. "I'll unclasp this for you."

"I don't need to take my bra off-" her breath hitched when his fingers brushed against her back. Her bra was unclasped now. Simon pressed a kiss to her shoulder. "Simon Kalivoda, are you really trying to have sex with me right now?"'

"Is it working?" he murmured.

"Maybe," she responded, turning around and tilting her head to the side to give him better access to her neck. He placed his hands on her hips, hoisting her up so she could sit on the sink.

"Do you want to?" he questioned, stopping what he was doing. He stared into her eyes.

Her eyes were a pretty blue, something she'd inherited from her father. They'd always been her favorite feature, despite the fact that they were from her father. They were just so pretty to look at.

Simon had always wanted to argue that she was pretty to look at, but he'd never let himself.

She nodded, completely wanting to. She was not going to die a virgin. And if anyone was going to take her virginity, she wanted it to be Simon. "Yes."

The boy grinned and slammed his lips against hers.

○●○

HOLLAND SAT ON the toilet, getting finished peeing. "Simon," she called out to the boy. "Can you give me my underwear?"

"Yeah!" he answered, and a few seconds later her panties came over the stall and onto the floor by her foot.

"You could've just handed them to me," she grumbled, reaching down to grab them. She slipped them on and quickly stood up. "And my bra, please?"

Simon opened the door to the stall, bra in hand along with a small smirk. He examined her appearance, taking in the sight of her messier hair and puffy lips. His eyes flickered to the marks he'd left on her neck before he grinned victoriously and extended his arm out. "Here you go, Holly."

It wasn't like Simon hadn't gotten marked up. With the sweater he was wearing, you could see the scratch marks on his back. Holland's cheeks flushed as she avoided looking at him while she grabbed her bra. "Thank you."

She swiftly put it on and clasped it. She walked past him to get her lost and found clothes on. She combed through her hair with her fingers and made sure it was covering the hickeys.

Holland examined herself in the mirror one last time, making sure any evidence of what had happened between them was gone, before she and Simon walked out.

The hallway was empty when they walked out. She paced as Simon chewed on his painted nails before Josh and Kate walked out a few minutes later.

"No. . ." Simon gasped at the sight of them.

"Calm down," Kate sent him a small glare. "It was barely first base. And, I don't know what you're talking about, we heard you two."

Simon laughed as Holland tried to hide her face. Deena and Sam approached them, their hands interlocked.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait," Simon held his hand out in a stopping motion. "Did you all go to pound town?" Holland looked around to see everyone avoid looking at him. He smiled and tilted his head, grabbing Holland's hand. "Us too."

"Shut up," Holland slapped his chest. "Dipshit."

"Back with the name-calling?" he tilted his head at her. "It's not as fun anymore, Holly."

Her cheeks turned even more red. "Whatever," she shook her head, biting the inside of her cheek harshly to try to control her face. "Josh, the plan?"

"Yeah," he nodded, swallowing. "The trap is simple. We set the bait. The killers go to the blood. Then-"

"It's bye-bye bitch," Holland finished.

They all split up. Holland went to check to see if any of the murderers were coming. Despite knowing that they wouldn't try to kill her 'cause she didn't have any of Sam's blood on her, she was still scared shitless.

"We're good," she confirmed, walking back into the bathroom.

Holland then took a mop and dipped it in the water mixed with Sam's blood and went over some of the already done trails. She tried to calm her heart down but it quickened again when she heard footsteps.

She looked down the hallway to see the Camp Nightwing Killer. Her eyes narrowed. "I'm going to get you, motherfucker." She set the mop down and ran back to the bathrooms. "The Axe Murderer is here, don't think I have to mention this, but he brought his fucking axe."

Simon came running up to them. "Dude! She's here! I saw her! She was. . . she was so sexy - sorry, Holly - but she's fucking crazy still. She was doing it! Following the blood trails!"

"Okay, okay, calm down," Holland softly instructed, resting a hand on his shoulder.

"Skull Mask freak, three o'clock," Kate whispered.

"You always hurt the one you love," Ruby Lane sang as she headed towards them in the opposite direction of where the Skull Mask Murderer was.

"Ruby," Simon squeaked.

"This is so dumb!" Kate looked over to Deena. "If this doesn't work, I will murder you."

Holland looked over the way she came to see the Axe Murderer. She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down.

"They're all here," Deena panicked.

Simon turned so his back was facing the Camp Nightwing Killer. He pulled Holland into him. Once the murderers all passed, he pulled away, letting out a breath.

Kate slammed the bathroom door closed as the air vent cover came crashing to the floor and Sam jumped down. "Go, go, go, go, go!"

Kate tied the door tightly shut. Simon and Josh went to get fire extinguishers while Deena and Holland poured gasoline on the floor. Holland stepped over the gas to the other as Deena threw a lighter down, creating a fire.

Holland winced as she heard them all screaming. She gripped Simon's arm tightly. Finally, the screaming stopped as an explosion went off. They all headed into the bathroom to put the fire out with the extinguishers.

"Come back from that, motherfuckers!" Simon exclaimed, earning a laugh from them all.

"We did it," Holland laughed lightly as she leaned into Simon. "Oh my God, we did! We didn't die!"

The celebration was short-lived, however, as what was left of the murderers started forming again. Holland's smile fell. She watched it, completely fucking horrified.

Both Simon and Kate grabbed one of Holland's hands and dragged her out of the bathroom.

"Holy fuck," she cursed as the six of them ran into the nearest classroom. "You guys saw that, right?"

She was definitely a believer of the witch story now. There was absolutely no other fucking way to explain what she just saw.

She started pacing around the room, biting so hard on her cheek that she began to taste blood.

"Come on, they're coming!" Deena shouted as she and Sam moved the desk.

"They're gonna keep coming," Kate shot back. Holland looked up to see her best friend looking almost deadly, like she was about to murder someone.

"We're fucked!" Simon shouted angrily.

"No, no! We are not fucked!" Kate looked at Sam. "She's fucked. They're coming for her. If we put Sam in the hall, we end this now."

Holland hated it, but she agreed. "Exactly. They're going to keep coming until Sam's dead."

"You're monsters!" Deena spat, eyes flickering between the two of them.

"We're being reasonable," Kate argued. "We can't run anymore. A bullet won't stop them, fine. They're really strong. But we just tried to goddamn explode them and that didn't work!"

"We can't keep playing hide and seek with fucking dead murders, Deena!" Holland exclaimed, motioning toward the door. "We keep hiding and they keep fucking seeking!"

"You're suggesting killing her."

"I mean, that's not exactly what they're saying," Josh tried to help.

"Oh, you're on their side," Deena turned to her brother.

"You'd let us all die to protect her," Kate grabbed Josh's backpack and pulled out all the articles. "Look at this. Okay, all of this." She slammed the one about Ruby Lane on the table. "Dead." The Milkman. "Dead." Finally, the rest. "Dead. This is the way. It's the only way. . . Sam's gotta go."

Deena glanced over to her girlfriend for a second before looking back at her friends. "Are you kidding me?"

Sam sucked in a breath. "Kate and Holland are right." Her words shocked everyone. "I don't want you guys to die for me. I'm going. I'm ending this."

"No you're not," Deena protested, walking forward. "Are you crazy?" Sam grabbed Deena's head and pressed their foreheads together. "No." Sam pulled away, heading towards the door. Kate unlocked it, letting the girl out. "No, Sam. Sam!"

Simon bolted forward, blocking Deena from being able to follow Sam. Holland turned around, eyes pooling with tears as she listened to her friend cry out.

"We're letting her die!" Deena struggled against Simon and turned to her brother. "We're killing her. Please!"

"Guys!" Josh shouted over Deena's cries. "I have an idea. We don't have to kill Sam."

Holland turned, watching as Kate unlocked the door. Simon pulled Sam back into the classroom just as the Camp Nightwing Killer was about to kill her.

"There's another way," Josh announced, holding up an article. "C. Berman. She's the key."

Holland went off to help Simon keep the Camp Nightwing Killer out as Josh ran over his idea with Sam. Everything was drowned out as she pushed her weight against the door, grunting from the impact of the axe against it.

Deena ran over to the phone after Kate found the woman's address and phone number. "Uh, 155-4747!" Kate told Deena, who frantically pressed the buttons.

Kate then joined Simon and Holland at the door, noticing that they were struggling. The Watson girl kept muttering fuck under her breath after every hit.

"This shit is not gonna hold!" Simon yelled when the axe finally came through the door, just barely missing his and Hollan's heads.

After a few more hits, the murderer was able to get his hand in, gripping Simon's hair. Holland and Kate shared a frantic look and immediately tried to pry the killer's hand off of Simon. Josh quickly rushed over with a sharp thing, stabbing it into the dead man's hand, making him release Simon.

"Fuck! You guys we have to get out of here!" Holland exclaimed.

"Wait, what's the fucking rhyme?" Deena questioned. "The witch rhyme?"

"She'll take your blood, she'll take your head," Simon answered. "She'll follow you-"

"Until you're dead," Deena and Sam finished simultaneously.

They were whispering to each other after that, making Kate turn. "What are you saying?"

"The window!" Deena hollered, pulling Sam towards the back window. "Everybody out the fucking window!"

Simon, Josh, Holland, and Kate all rushed over to them, climbing out the window. They arrived back into the ambulance after being informed of what needed to happen while running.

"Let's Timothy this bitch," Simon stated as Kate drove them away.

𝒎𝒆𝒍 𝒎𝒆𝒍 !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 294 24
Tommy won't be cursed ๐Ÿซถ
14.3K 393 17
แด‹แด€สŸษชแด€ษดษดแด€ แด…แด‡แด„ษชแด…แด‡๊œฑ แด›แด แด›สœส€แดแดก แด€ สœแด€สŸสŸแดแดกแด‡แด‡ษด แด˜แด€ส€แด›ส! สœแดแดกแด‡แด แด‡ส€, ษดแดแด› แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแดษดแด‡ ษช๊œฑ สœแด€แด˜แด˜ส แด€ส™แดแดœแด› ษดแดแด› ส™แด‡ษชษดษข ษชษดแด ษชแด›แด‡แด…. แด€แด› แด›สœษช๊œฑ แด˜แด€ส€แด›ส, แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡ แดกษชสŸสŸ ส™แด‡ ๊œฑแด€สŸแด›ษชษดแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ, แดœษดแดกแด€ษดแด›แด‡แด…...
12.6K 399 14
๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐š” ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐š–๐šŠ๐š• ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ ๐š”๐š’๐š ๐š•๐š’๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ ๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐š–๐šŠ๐š• ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š– ๏ฟฝ...
10.8K 381 8
They didn't even know the other existed. It seems the world is ending and they don't have very much time. Cindy Berman x Reader. TW: Mature themes...