๐๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Œ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž...

By sunnymarmalade

๐—œn which Jaemin just wants to love, and be loved. โ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”ˆ โ–ธ โ‚Š โฟปเญญฬฅ โ†ฌ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐˜€: Completed ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ:... More

the first
the second
the third
the fourth
the fifth
the sixth
the seventh
the eighth
the ninth
the tenth
the eleventh
the twelfth
the end
ANNOUNCEMENT

the intro

1.3K 43 9
By sunnymarmalade

₍˄·͈·͈˄◞₊ ! 𓈒∿

"Unrequited love sucks." Jaemin sighs as he glances up at the bewitching evening sky, feeling the cold breeze.

"But do you know what sucks more?" He asks, turning towards Jeno.

"What?"

"Rejection." Jaemin laughs at himself for being overdramatic as always.

Jaemin's had his fair share of getting rejected, cheated on, and even more.

He thinks that it's either bad luck or that the universe just doesn't want him to have a successful love life.

He knows he should just stop, being so overly obsessed with love—but how can he not?

He wants to experience it more than anything and with that, he still has hope.

He'll trust the universe one more time,

to finally let him be with someone and have them love him oh so dearly.

He has hope.

I want you to be with me instead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 3.7K 6
two best friends have a dare game that's been going on for months, just between the two of them. ___________________________________________ Start...
786K 29.3K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
15.4K 382 33
izuku Midoriya, a name most of Japan has come to hate, a former prisoner now just a simple mechanic trying to make the most of the second chance he w...
99.2K 4.6K 26
"SERENDIPITY" Definition of Serendipity : serยทenยทdipยทiยทty /หŒserษ™nหˆdipษ™dฤ“/ The occurence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial...