O N E // Stranger Things x Ma...

By DMPYNSYY

Badass powerful malereader meets some losers. Now its all about Eleven More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
AN
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author Note READ THIS
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 11

4.9K 93 166
By DMPYNSYY

*Readers pov*

Officer: STOP HIM!!

I ignite my bike to life as it shouts unholy noises.

Officer: You don't got the nerve.

I put on my helmet with a huge skull on it. The dirt bike has smoke erupting from the exhaust.

You: Fuck you.

I blast off into the huge mall. Driving through the front door as everyone moves out the way. I grind on the rails of the escalator, speeding down it as sparks erupt. Fire catches on my bike as I land on the floor as I take a quick turn around a fountain where a bunch of groups of kids and teens are watching in awe. Even the people above are watching me over the railing.

I drift on the floor as sparks erupt from the floor, my body nearly touching the floor. I quickly jump forward and do 360s which helps me slow down from the 120kph speed. Once I am on the last 360 I jump up and do a backflip on the bike. I set down, the burn-out trails behind me from the stunt.

I jump off my bike as everyone claps it up and exlaims at my dare-devil craziness.

The sudden girl group infront of me look at me in flirtness as I hear behind me many footsteps of police officers pointing thier guns at me.

Officer: Get down!

I put both of my middle fingers up as I run into the group of girls and hide behind them to make it seem I ran away. They all run past me and out the exit.

I take off my mask, my hair grown and swaved. I look hot.

You: Thanks, girls. Those-

Suddently they all pull me in and start kissing me. I'm like 13 and they are all 15 to 16 I think. I go through them, bunch of lipstick lip imprints are all around my face as they giggle.

I jump back on my bike as I put on my mask. They all wave me goodbye.

*Timeskip*

I drive towards Hoppers house and knock on his door. I drop myself off my bike as I leave the helmet on. The door opens and jumps back being scared of the skull helmet man who is in full black.

You: Eleven, is your father home?

El: Oh, its you Y/N. Almost gave me a heart attack.

You: You got that line from Mike, right?

She nods in approval.

El: Dad just drove off. I need to talk to Max though.

She steps out in her coat, readied up.

You: I guess you wanted to leave straight away when I came. Hop on, I was heading home anyways.

El: I wanna go to Maxs though.

She hops onto the back of my dirt bike as I follow behind and step in the front.

You: We live in the same house, Dummy.

She giggles as she holds my torso so she dosent fall off. I take off my mask and put it on her, her smile shining through the black lens. I speed off as she enjoys the speed.

You: So why you need to see her?

El: Mike is a lair. Friends dont lie.

You: You know I wouldnt ever lie to you, we are more than friends. We are best friends.

El: Thank you!

She hugs me as I drive.

Lets fucking go! I can get Mike and her broken up. Oh, I know whats happening, this is all happening because Hopper did something. That big old tomato.

I look behind me at El, my helmet too big for her clearly but shes happy.

You: What did he lie about?

El: His grandmother dying.

You: Wow, lied infront of your face just for his benefit. What a fucking loser.

El: Yeah. Fucking loser.

You: Keep on talking like I am and just maybe you will get hot guys after you like I get hot chicks.

El: I'd like that.

You: Instead of calling that fucking loser, call me, I do shit that will keep you entertained for life.

I pass her a piece of paper with my number on it.

El: I like you a lot. I think more than that Mike sometimes...We don't spend too much time together...

You: Because you're busy with Mike. He pulls you away like an object. Makes me want to kill him.

El: You're just overprotective. Max said that to me..I guess you're right but I like it.

You: He makes you think you like it.

I speed up and we're going 100. Shes holding on tight. Then I suddently drift and park infront of a house.

You: We're here, go and shit talk Mike.

She exits and takes off the mask. Putting it on mine.

You: I bet he taught you to kiss like shit.

I joke in insensitivity.

Max: ONE! I HEARD WHAT HAPPENED IN THE MALL!! Oh, hi, El.

El: Hey. I'm here to talk shit about Mike.

She turns around to me and gives me a thumbs up to what she said.

Max: Don't learn to talk like One.

El: Why? He's better than that liar Mike.

Max: He lied to you?! C'mon, lets talk shit about Mike.

She grabs her hand and brings her in but El shouts her last words before being dragged in.

El: Thanks for the ride, One!

She disappears. Time to make Mike pay.

I rev my bike as it shouts. I drive off.

*Timeskip*

I use the door bell as I rest against the doorway. My mask on my parker bike.

Karen: Who are you?

You: Hey, I'm One.

Karen: Oh! Mikes friend. Come in they are in the basement.

You: Thanks, Miss.

Karen: Call me Karen, you hottie.

She pinches my cheek as she leaves to the kitchen. Nancy walks past me, clearly busy.

Nancy: Hey, One.

You: Hey, Nancy.

I walk into the basement, wrapping my iron chain around my hand as it slowly turns on fire but goes back to normal. I walk down the stairs, each step is loud. Slowly, I get down in anger and look at them. Lucas, Will, Mike.

Lucas: Females think only on feelings! Not logic!

Mike: They are a diffrent species!

You: You are fucking dead, Wheeler!

I swing my chain at him and it wraps around his neck as I pull him in.

You: Get over here!

Mike: Woah! What the fuck, One?!

Lucas: Whats this about?!

You: I swear, you even THINK about dating or being romantic with Eleven or even using her as an object..

My eyes turn on fire.

You: I will fucking kill you, Mike.

Will: Woah.

He looks at me in fear, wordless.

You: Understood?

Mike: Y-Yeah! I und-UNDERSTAND!

I take off the chain and start laughing.

You: Good.

My eyes go back to normal, the chain goes around my body once again.

I leave as Karen stops me.

Karen: Wait, you're Billys kid?

You: Not his kid. He's my..stepbrother.

Karen: Oh, hotness is big in the family?

You: You know what else is big?

I smirk.

You: A Bible.

I leave the house and hop onto my bike, reving it and putting on my helmet.

The boys come running out on thier bikes.

Mike: Come on, One! I'm are getting a apology gift for El.

Lucas: You're a ladies-man. Help out.

Will looks upset and dosen't want to go.

You: Whats wrong, Byers?

Will: I just wanted to play D&D...

You: We'll play sometime. Right, losers?

Lucas: Yeah, sure.

Will: One, You'd do that for me?

You: Of course. Nerd shit but I bet you'll make it fun.

I start my bike as we all head out to the mall.

Once we arrive we park our shit and I drop off my helmet and store my keys.

Mike: Nice motorcycle.

You: Yamaha dirt bike. Thanks.

We head in and we get many looks from people when we push past them. We push past them down a escalator. We go to many stores to find perfume, accessories and many other expensive stuff.

You: I'm going for a leak. I'll catch you when I find you.

Lucas: We'll look around a bit more. If we don't find anything we're off so be ready.

I put my thumbs up as I put them back down and head off to the bathroom. On my way there, theres an officer.

Officer: Wait!

I stop, slowly look back at him.

You: Hey.

Officer: Do I know you?

You: Well, I know a lot of people.

I look at the burnt-out tiles on the floor, looks like they couldn't clean it off which I snicker at.

Officer: Hands behind your back.

I run off as he blows his whistle and runs after me. I run off into a shoe-shop and try the same move. I get behind 2 good looking girls who are my age.

Max: What the fuck, One?!

I shush her. I point to the officer who is searching after me. He passes.

I sigh in relief.

El: What are you doing here?

You: I was about to ask the same thing but I couldn't care less. The police are after me.

Max: Well no shit after that whole Dare-Devil thing.

El looks down on the floor. Max looks like she realized what she wanted to say.

Max: Oh, yeah! I wanted to ask why you came to Mikes house, tied a chain around his neck and threatened him you would kill him.

El: We spied on you with my powers.

You: Sly. I did it because I was angry.

Max: As I said, El.

El: Overprotective.

Max: Mhm.

I chuckle.

You: No, No, No. You got me all wrong, I don't care about anyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 213 54
Have fun reading, it's really old Mostly x reader but some byler.
259 22 11
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐃𝐞𝐥�...
2.6K 49 10
" 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞? " 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐫. 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫, 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥...
45.2K 895 19
this is pretty much a backstory of you meeting eleven and trying to find her to tell her how you fell towards her.