Endless love

De lexiecook98

Trey a bad boy with a terrible reputation meets the girl of his dreams kelly who sees good in him. Mais

Different World's
The Moment
Something about him
I'm not like other guys
Girl looses boy
Make it right
Changing for you
can't stay away.
Secrets
The Dance
Our Love part 1
Our love part 2
Let's talk about sex
Missing You
I can't be
The Call
Kelly can you handle this
what are we gonna do?
I need a break
Birthday surprise
Together again. .
I'll stand by you
friends forever
The love we have
You can do this
Hormones in the house
No worrying
Problems
Being afraid is ok
School issues

I'm pissed

238 9 1
De lexiecook98

Okay so I don't mean to sound like a bitch but I don't care at this point so here's why I'm pissed okay so first wattpad is been jacked up lately and no one sees the notification for my update then it's annoying it doesn't show up to anyone it shows up like a hour later that's so stupid and another reason I'm mad is because I've need updating a lot lately because I have time I understand that some people have lives but so do I and I take my time to read some of ya'll stories and I message anyone who voted or comments on my stories I say thank because I'm a nice person and do I get that back from other people no I don't and I think it's a little unfairhow beehive is supposed to have each others backs and that's a not true for most of you out there so please I'm not asking a lot I'm just saying a little appreciation from the beehive would be nice because it's nice to have support.

And the other reason I'm pissed is when I message someone it shouldn't take this a week to reply back you don't have to say a lot just at least respond back If your on.

Okay that's all I have to say right now I hope I wasn't too harsh on you guys.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

The Bad Boy and the Nerd De Kat

Ficção Adolescente

416K 10K 30
meet the bad boy, and of course, the nerd.
214K 5.5K 30
9.8K 917 58
He was the bad boy in a gang. He played most girls, didn't want to fall in love. But he was famous She was the good girl with a strict father that wa...
983K 40.2K 53
|𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲| /𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻/ 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗿...