text messages (completed)

By petticoatsonfire__

❝ this is probably the closest possible way i can ever reach you. ❞ copyrights - all right reserved. More

text messages
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
acknowledgements

l

6.1K 207 47
By petticoatsonfire__

25th December 2013
8:25am

i know i can never get close to you ever again. or have any closure from all of this. i leave you these text messages, but i know you can never read them. i visit your grave from time to time, hoping that this all would just be a nightmare. but it isn't. i'm living the nightmare and it's fucking horrible to deal with the fact that i don't have you by my side anymore. i sometimes wake up crying in the middle of the night and i can't ever breathe because i feel like my heart has broken and shattered to the extent that it doesn't want to function anymore. my parents worry for me. your parents worry for me. i won't promise you that i would ever be able to get over all these secrets you've kept from me nor will i ever be able to forgive myself for what i have done to you.

one thing is for sure: i'll never love anybody else as much as i love you, Xander.

i'll see you soon. and, merry christmas.

- Amelia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596K 14.6K 33
"Don't take this the wrong way, but you're looking extra beautiful today sweetheart." He whispered and my breath hitched when his lips gently pressed...
82.6K 180 7
Emily is your classic good girl. Shes 18 years old. Her life seems all planned out but what happens when she is taken and forced into diapers? Will s...
4.4K 93 29
COMPLETED✅ Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
249K 13.8K 36
For the last year, Audrey has been watching over Charlotte Astor, heir to the world's biggest software company. She knows this summer will be filled...