Perfect Storm [Dave East FanF...

By LoveMiaxo

🚨Warning this book is VERY TOXIC 🚨 2ND BOOK TO WHAT IS LOVE ? Love is never enough. More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
100k 🥺🥺
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
Epilogue
Third and Final Book out Now !!

7.

6.4K 165 71
By LoveMiaxo

Omniscient
Las Vegas, Nevada - 9:08pm

It had been first full day in Vegas and Naala was feeling like shit. Her head was still hurting, her boobs were sore and she couldn't move without feeling like she would vomit.

They had managed to go sightseeing during the day, hit a couple of casinos and had lunch. Today Bri had booked a hookah lounge for them to go to.

Naala hated that she was pregnant because she didn't get to enjoy with them. She was stuck on one glass of red wine and Dave made sure it was only one glass.  (shoutout to that author that taught me this!!)

"Mmmm," Naala moaned as Dave sucked on her swollen titty. They were laid up in bed resting before they had to head out.

"That feel better?" Dave asked kissing her chest softly.

"No," Naala replied moving her hair out her face. Dave groaned and pulled her body closer.

"Maybe if we fuck you'll feel better," Dave suggested. Naala laughed and rubbed his head.

"We've got to get ready," Naala muttered kissing his lips. Dave kissed back, rubbing his hand up and down her thigh.

"I missed this," Dave said pecking her lips. "No more breaks,"

"5 years is enough," Naala responded. "I'm hungry so I hope this place is good,"

"Baby it's hookah," Dave laughed. "Ain't gonna be nothing special to eat out there." Naala tutted and got out of the bed.

Dave's phone rang taking his attention away from his wife.

"Is it mine?" Naala shouted from the bathroom,

"Nah," Dave said swiping the answer button. Saint's face popped up on the screen, looking exactly like his dad.

"What?" Dave asked mugging the camera. Saint mugged him back,

"You're mad rude," Saint said with a stank face. "I was only calling to say I miss you,"

"Is that my papa bear?" Naala squealed from the bathroom.

"Why you with my mama?" Saint asked bringing his face closer to the screen.

"Boy what do you want?" Dave questioned laying back down on the bed. "And why are you still awake, it's like midnight there,"

"I need 50 bucks," He said putting his headset back on so he could hear his friends on the game.

"Saint you is 5, what you need 50 dollars for?" Dave huffed. Saint didn't really instead he shouted at his tv.

"Is he on that game at this time?" Naala asked coming back into the room.

"Nah" "Yes" They answered at the time.

"Snitch," Saint mumbled. Naala took the phone from Dave and gave Saint a glare.

"I don't know what you think you're doing but get off that game," Naala scolded. She hated him playing them because she thought it contributed to his violent behaviour.

"But mama," Saint whined looking down at the screen.

"But mama nothing, turn it off," Naala replied, "Where's your sister, she knows you shouldn't be on that," Naala added.

"Niya with her boyfriend, Nai's playing her dumb ass violin and Phat's here," He flipped the camera and Malia was beside him holding a controller that clearly wasn't on.

"What boyfriend and stop cursing Nasir" Naala huffed. Saint was a replica of his dad and it scared Naala sometimes. She turned to Dave and spoke, "You knew about this?"

"I thought you knew," Dave grumbled taking the phone back.

"Malia youn want to say hi to daddy?" Dave said pulling Naala onto his lap.

"Phat playing game with bubba," Malia mumbled not looking at the screen at all. Since her diagnosis, her speech had improved drastically but she now refers to herself in third person. Another thing she's developed is no filter, she would say whatever she saw.

"I miss you Phat Phat," Naala cooed feeling sad about leaving her children at home.

"Phat doesn't miss mommy, too many kisses," Phat groaned pressing harder on the controller. Dave chuckled rubbing Naala's ass.

"You don't like mommy's kisses?" Naala pouted with tears in her eyes.

"Ma you're crying?" Saint said looking at the screen with wide eyes. Everyone was used to Malia's bluntness so this was weird behaviour coming from Naala.

"Your mama is so dramatic," Dave mumbled making Naala cry harder. "With your pregnant ass," Dave said the last part quietly so only Naala caught it.

"If y'all hate me just say that," She cried getting up,

"Malia doesn't like mommy's crying face, it's ugly," Malia cringed handing Saint back his iPad.

"Aight Phat that's enough," Dave laughed watching Naala lock herself in the bathroom. "Go see what your sister is doing with that nigga," Dave instructed Saint.

"Dad I'm not going in there, they be kissing and stuff," Saint complained.

"Kissing is nasty," Malia spoke off the screen. Dave shook his head.

"Whatchu know about kissing?" Dave asked her,

"Daddy you always kiss on mama, we ain't blind," Saint responded in a matter of fact tone.

"Man," Dave sucked his teeth, "I'ma speak to y'all tomorrow, I'm annoyed now."

"Why?" Saint mugged, he still hadn't gotten his money. Lucky for him, he took his mom's black card before she left.

"Y'all upset my baby!" Dave shouted loud enough for Naala to hear him from the bathroom. Naala didn't hear because she was too busy with her face in the toilet.

"I did not miss this," Naala groaned holding onto the toilet. When she was done, she stood up and started to get ready for the evening.

"Turn the water down, you gon burn yourself one day," Dave said standing outside the shower. He wanted to get in but he hated how high Naala always had the water.

"Just get in," Naala whined opening the door. Dave stripped and stepped into the shower, standing further away from the water.

"You're such a baby," Naala tutted turning the heat down. Dave stepped forward and reached over to grab his loofah.

"Niya has a boyfriend and you didn't tell me," Naala said turning to face her husband.

"She told me that they were talking, I thought she would have told you already," Dave commented. Naala shook her head, letting the water soothe her aches.

"She didn't," Naala replied. Dave didn't respond, he helped her scrub her back.

"Thank you," She muttered leaning back on him. "Move your dick," She laughed as she felt him poking her.

~~

"Finally," Bri said standing to her feet, "Took y'all long enough," Dave and Naala we're finally ready and had joined everyone downstairs.

"Somebody had a breakdown about her outfit," Dave mumbled which wasn't a complete lie. Him and Naala went 4 rounds before they decided to get ready. When Naala put her outfit on she hated it and changed a number of times.

"Was this before or after y'all finished fucking?" Brianna said laughing. She knew that limp anywhere.

"Shut up," Naala said her cheeks heating up. "I feel so fat compared to you,"

"Girl this old thing," Brianna laughed, "Go like my picture though for real," She said.

Naala chuckled and brought out her phone, "You did not have to snap like that,"

"I try," Brianna said flipping her hair over her shoulder. They managed to do a whole photo shoot while waiting for Dave and Naala.

"Amir come take my pictures as well," Naala demanded passing him her phone.

Dave huffed because he knew this was gonna end in tears if Naala didn't like the photos.

"Hassan get off me." Mia fussed coming into the living area. You could tell she was pissed.

"Whatchu do?" Priest chuckled handing Ace a cup for him to pour a drink.

"She asked if she looked nice and I said she looks cute," Ace shrugged.

"Cute?" The girls exclaimed.

"Uh uh I would have slapped the hell out of you," Naala commented before posing again.

"Yeah we know," Dave muttered snapping more pictures.

"What did you say?" Naala questioned raising a brow,

"This man is scared for his damn life." Priest laughed loudly. "Tyson you be hitting on my brother?" He asked making Ace also buss up.

"Y'all are childish," Dave grumbled. Naala sucked her teeth and walked up to Dave snatching the phone out of his hand making him flinch.

"Why you flinching?" Naala squinted at him.

"He's scared," Bri giggled. "Not this midget scaring you Patch, you need to do better,"

"I get why he's scared. Naala hits hard as hell." Mia added to the conversation.

"I ain't scared of nobody," Dave responded wrapping his arm around Naala's waist as she looked at the pictures.

"This ones pretty thank you baby," Naala said softly.

"Why you wearing this though?" Dave said tugging at the jacket.

"I look fat and frumpy" She said rubbing lint of his cheek. Naala wasn't showing yet so Dave was confused.

"You look normal," Dave replied with his hands firmly on her ass.

"Normal?" Naala questioned, her insecurities fluttering around her. "Normal?" She repeated.

"Not normal, sexy," Dave corrected himself. Naala nodded and looked off,

"I'm gonna go stay by the girls tonight," She said before walking off. Dave silently cursed himself, he forgot how sensitive his wife could actually be.

"Why are women so difficult?" Dave said to the boys whilst pulling out his unfinished blunt. Because he couldn't drink, he tended to smoke a whole lot.

"Ask myself the same thing everyday," Ace replied throwing his drink back.

Dave looked over and saw the girls getting lit obviously Naala wasn't doing anything and he was low-key glad. Drunk Naala was never fun for him.

"Crazy," Dave said shaking his head. He lit his blunt and let it relax him.

By the time they got to the lounge, everyone was cross faded and having a good time. The girls were twerking up a storm and thankfully Naala had let loose and was enjoying being out.

"Mia has one more song 'fore I put a stop to all this dancing," Ace said to them as they all sat back watching.

"I let Bri do her thing cuz she's coming with me at the end of the day," Priest shrugged. He was the most carefree out of all of them.

A few more people joined their section and a girl found herself sat beside Dave.

"You're not drinking," She commented pointing towards his bottle of water.

Dave looked to the side and rubbed his hand over his hair. "Nah I don't drink," He responded.

"That's boring, come on take a shot with me," The girl said grabbing the bottle of Hennessy from the table. She took the cap off and shoved it in his direction.

"I'm cool," Dave said politely. Ace and Priest were engaging in their own conversation so they didn't see what was happening.

"Just one shot," The girl persisted putting the bottle close to his mouth.

"He said he's good," Naala said from behind them. The girl screwed up her face and looked Naala up and down.

"Who are you? His bodyguard?" The girl said rudely. Naala smiled finding her rudeness hilarious.

"I'm his wife," She said holding up her hand to show the glistening diamond. Naala had only put her ring back on that morning - Dave didn't even realise.

"Oh," The unknown girl responded. Her light cheeks flushing red. "I didn't know, he didn't say,"

"When would he get the chance when you're pushing a bottle down his throat?" Naala laughed moving closer.

Dave stayed quiet, he wanted to see how Naala would react. Normally she would go off on him and probably leave the club but Naala didn't.

She walked passed the girl and sat on Dave's lap, kissing his cheek. Dave turned her face and kissed her passionately holding onto her neck.

"Bae," Naala whispered pulling away. That was not a kiss for outside their bedroom because he knew what he was doing.

The girl suddenly felt awkward and stood to her feet, feeling very dumb for approaching a married man.

"You're so high," Naala commented staring into his bloodshot red eyes.

"I'm not," Dave lied. He was gone and Naala looked better than ever. "Gimme another kiss," He said grabbing her neck again. Naala smiled and leaned into his lips, their tongues fighting for dominance.

He pulled away and started to kiss down her neck while running his hands up and down her thigh, inching closer to her Pearl.

"Calm down," Naala said softly moving her neck. She was still enjoying being out with her friends.

"I'm gonna go back over there," Naala said pecking his lips twice.

"Chill with all that twerking shit," Dave said lowly in her ear. He saw how men were watching them and he didn't like it.

"Okay," Naala laughed standing to her feet. "Don't let anyone force drink down his throat," She warned Ace and Priest.

"He's a grown man," Priest responded making her buck at him.

"She thinks she's so scary," Dave laughed sitting back and watching her walk across to the girls.

"That's why you flinched earlier?" Ace reminded him. Dave sucked his teeth and shook his head.

"I ain't scared of nobody that's always running from dick," He said bluntly, his high taking over.

"Yuck," Priest said. "Ion want to think of my sis like that,"

"It's the truth," Dave shrugged. He saw the same girl eyeing him up from across the room. He couldn't help but stare back making the girl wink at him.

"You playing a dangerous game," Ace said looking at his friend. "It's like you like getting beat up," He laughed.

"Now he's gonna get beat up," Priest said as the girl came sauntering over.

"Wifey must like sharing," She laughed. "Tommie," She added holding her hand out.

Dave laughed and looked at her hand. "She hates sharing,"

"I couldn't tell," Tommie said her eyes drifting to Naala who seemed to be in an in-depth conversation with a man across the room.

Dave followed her eyes and nodded with a smirk, "She's not crazy," He responded. Naala knew not to play with him.

"So why are you seated while all your friends are showing out?" Naala examined the man that stood in front of her. He was dressed in a Dior shirt, black true religion jeans and Dior sneakers. His wrist was iced out and his chains glistened in the low lights of he club.

Naala couldn't lie, he was good looking. "You okay there?" He asked with a chuckle. Naala was eye fucking him and he found it hilarious.

"I'm fine," Naala said snapping out of it. "What did you say?" She asked drinking her soda.

"Doesn't matter now," He took his time to look Naala up and down, her cheeks heating up at the sudden attention. His eyes found their way to her ring and he sighed sadly.

"All the beautiful ones are always taken," He grumbled. "Married?" He pointed at the ring.

Naala drew her eyes away from his lips and down at her ring.

"Yes married," She nodded. Blaze nodded sipping his drink. Hearing that she was already taken didn't stop him from speaking to her.

"You can't have friends?" Blaze questioned, his hand now draped across the back of the chair.

"I have friends, a lot of them," Naala lied. She looked over at the girls and they weren't paying her any mind. But everything changed when she saw the same girl sat beside Dave again.

"That's what's up," Blaze nodded. "I'm Blaze by the way,"

"I'm not good enough to get your real name?" Naala tilted her head.

"That's what my mama named me," He shrugged, people always assumed that wasn't his real name.

"Really?" Naala asked, "I like it, it suits you," She complimented him. Her phone lit up on her lap, making her look down.

Baby father 👶🏾

you got me fucked up

??

get back over here

tell your bitch goodnight first

bet

Dave locked his phone, he wasn't even going to entertain Naala anymore, all he had to do was go over there but he wasn't going to do that.

"So have you got any kids?" Tommie asked Dave, her drink was almost empty and she was certainly feeling the buzz.

"4," Dave said simply bopping his head to the music. Tommie's eyes widened at that information.

"All with the same woman?" She quizzed. She knew who Dave was but she definitely did not know he had 4 children. They never put their kids in the media much so people assumed they only had Sinai and Saint.

"Yeah, why you so shocked?" He asked her. Tommie was genuinely shocked. She couldn't see how Dave could be with a dark skin female, he didn't look like the type.

"No reason," Tommie said clearing her throat. "I don't think your wife is too happy," She stated looking over at Naala who was glaring at them.

"You're worried about someone that isn't worried about you," Dave said tugging at his beard. "She knows that I'm not on any of that,"

The music switched up and Tommie took that as her chance. She rose and started shaking her ass, flawlessly to the beat. Dave wasn't paying much attention until she started dancing on him.

Ace looked over his shoulder and shook his head, "Here we go," He tapped Priest as Naala was making her way back over there.

Halfway there Naala stopped in her tracks. She had nothing to prove, that was her husband. But the blatant disregard for her feelings was what upset her. Dave was high but not blind. She turned back to the girls and sat back down.

"Girl if you don't get your ass up and go and check that bitch," Mia ranted in a drunken slur.

"Not worth it," Naala shrugged. Blaze who was still lingering around watched to see who the girls were referring to. He figured that must of been her husband with the way they were reacting.

"So you're really not gonna go over there?" He asked Naala with a shocked expression. Every other girl he'd messed with would have blown that whole club up. But Naala wasn't any other girl, yes she was insecure but she also knew her worth.

"If I go over there, I'm going to jail," Naala said simply,

"I've got bail money," Blaze joked making Naala crack a smile.

"You'll bail me out?" She played along, turning her body to face him.

"Damn right," Blaze licked his bottom lip. "You're too fine to be sitting in somebody's jail cell,"

Naala giggled, flipping her hair over her shoulder, "I am aren't I?"

Blaze stared shamelessly at her glossy lips, he watched the move as she spoke about whatever she was talking about. He loved the way her eyes sparkled in the light, accentuating the deepness of her brown orbs.

Naala stopped talking and bit her lip, she wasn't trying to get caught up. Her phone lit up on the table, drawing both their attention to it. This time it was a phone call from Maniya, which was unusual for the time.

"Hang on its my daughter," Naala said standing to her feet. Not before Blaze got a glimpse of the photo on the caller id. It was a picture of Naala and Maniya together on a beach in Tulum.

His eyebrows knitted together, he didn't expect her to have a child that was grown. It put him off a bit, she clearly had other priorities.

"Ni?" Naala said into the phone. She had stepped outside where it was quieter. "Are you okay? It's late," Naala bombarded her with questions.

"Yeah but Saint's doing it again," Maniya mumbled into the phone. When Naala listened closely, she could hear the sound of things breaking and Malia crying.

"What did you take from him?" Naala questioned. He only behaved like that when he doesn't get his way.

"Sinai took the iPad from Phat, he told her to give it back but Nai didn't. Phat started crying so Saint lashed out. Mama I don't know what to do," Maniya said in a stressed tone.

"Shit," Naala huffed. "Okay get Malia out of there and close the door behind you," Naala coached. "Tell Sinai to put away anything sharp but don't let him see you,"

"Okay Phat come on," Maniya said softly picking Malia up. She relayed the message to Sinai who was already doing that.

"We're in the hallway now mom," Maniya breathed out. Naala sighed and shifted her weight to the other foot.

"Now you wait, he'll stop," She said quietly. "Do you want me to come home? Your dad can get me there by tomorrow morning,"

"No," Maniya protested. "Mama you deserve a break. I'll ask Nana to take the girls," Maniya suggested.

"I'm sorry about this Ni, I didn't think about this," Naala stressed.

"It's okay mommy seriously," Maniya replied. She regretted calling her mom because now she'll be worried. "He's calming down now anyway, I'm sorry I called so late,"

"Don't be silly, call me anytime," Naala said looking towards the club exit. She saw Dave stepping out and she rolled her eyes, turning her back to him.

"Let me speak to Phat," Naala said into the phone. She heard Maniya speaking to Malia and eventually passing the phone.

"Hey bug, don't cry," Naala whispered, feeling Dave's presence beside her.

"Bubba's being scary," Malia sniffed making Naala's heart twang.

"Bubba is angry, but he's not angry at you Phat, he loves you," She answered.

"What's wrong?" Dave asked with a concerned face. Naala didn't respond, she just handed him the phone and let him speak.

After Dave spoke to their kids for about 5 minutes he handed Naala her phone back.

"You good?" He asked with a hand on her waist.

"I shouldn't have left them at home," Naala mumbled. With Saint's temper mixed with Malia's autism, Naala felt like a horrible mother for leaving them with Maniya.

"Baby Maniya has it," Dave said rubbing her arm. "If you want me to send my mama or Chanel round there I will,"

"Chanel," Naala nodded. After a long time, Naala and Chanel actually get on. Chanel had grown up drastically and was almost Maniya's best friend due to their ages being fairly similar.

"I'll speak to her tomorrow, let's go back inside," Dave said squeezing her waist.

"You told your bitch Goodnight?" Naala asked crossing her arms.

"You know I don't care about no one but you," Dave smirked. Naala laughed and nodded,

"I do know that but does she?" Naala responded. Dave sucked his teeth and brought her closer. He lifted her head up and trailed her lips with his finger.

"That nigga know you married?" Dave questioned her causing Naala to nod.

"It's quite hard to hide this," She replied holding up her ring finger. The diamond almost blinding them both.

Dave smirked and dipped his neck, kissing Naala hard. Her head went back slightly as they kissed. Her taste was intoxicating for him, the kiss slowed down and became sloppier as he started to grip her ass.

Naala pulled away and wiped his lips. "I've got you when we get back but we have to go back inside Amir,"

"No," Dave groaned putting his head in her neck and licking it. "I wanna taste you now," He mumbled, his hands exploring her legs.

Luckily they were at the back of the club so no one was around but it still wasn't appropriate.

"Baby wait," Naala moaned pulling his hand from under her dress. "The truck," She suggested. All the men had hired cars for the trip because they weren't always going to do everything as a group.

This evening, Dave drove the Lamborghini Urus they rented. Dave nodded and let her go. He took her hand and led her towards the parking lot.

Naala's pussy was jumping at how good he looked. She was under any influence so he genuinely looked fine to her.

He opened the door and they both slide into the backseat. Dave didn't waste no time, he kissed her passionately laying her down on her back. Naala was shocked at how much space they actually had.

They stripped out of their clothes quickly not carrying where they flew to.

"Don't rip them," Naala scolded as he started tugging on her panties. He was always so excited that he managed to rip at least 5 pairs.

Dave made eye contact with her and his teeth found their way to the hem of her thong. He slide them off and started to kiss the inside of her thigh. He was teasing her by sucking on every part of her body expect her throbbing centre.

"Stop playing," Naala panted as she grew wetter. She wasn't even in the mood for foreplay, she just wanted the real thing.

It was like Dave read her mind. He pulled out his erect dick and positioned it at her centre. Naala gasped and arched her back as he pushed himself into her.

Dave gave her a moment to adjust before he started to move in and out of her slowly.

"Faster," Naala moaned clawing at his back. Which she would probably regret because Dave started pumping in and out, faster making her stomach do flips.

"You love me?" Dave asked kissing her neck while repeatedly plunging into her. Naala nodded and moaned in response.

"I wanna hear you say it mama," Dave grunted holding onto her waist.

"Yes," Naala panted, her hands loosely around his neck. Dave flipped them over and let Naala position herself on his lap. When she got her breathing together, she slid down on him, hissing at the contact.

Naala used her tip toes to bounce up and down on his dick as he held onto her hips. The immense pleasure caused her eyes to roll to the back of her head and the familiar tightening of her stomach to appear.

Dave felt himself expanding in her and he saw her legs start to shake profusely. "Let it go," He said into her ear sending her into a frenzy.

Moaning loudly, Naala came all over his dick and he followed soon after, not pulling out because there genuinely wasn't a point.

They both sat breathlessly staring into each other's eyes. Dave kissed her lips, sucking on her bottom lip teasingly.

"I love you," Dave said moving her hair out of her face.

"I love you too," Naala responded tiredly putting her head on his shoulder.

~~

Blaze exited the club and looked around the parking lot. He was a bit worried, Naala had left the club almost an hour ago and her friends didn't seem to mind.

Of course they knew that Dave followed her out 5 minutes after so they were probably together but Blaze didn't know that.

"You've lost her? Really?" Tommie said joining him outside. He side-eyed his sister and they looked around again.

"You lost him didn't you?" Blaze replied rudely. Tommie smacked her teeth and folded her arms.

"What are we gonna do?" She almost whined, she didn't want to mess this up at all.

"We find them, I'm not missing out on a mil because you couldn't even seduce the nigga right," Blaze fussed bringing a cigarette out of his pocket.

"Daddy's gonna be mad," Tommie complained, "How can they just disappear?"

"Ion know Tom fuck," Blaze said growing annoyed with his sister. "They couldn't have gone that far, how long did he say they're here for?"

"Only another 3 days," Tommie replied pulling out her phone.

"I don't even care about getting him, neither does Daddy. It's her we need," Blaze said blowing smoke out of his nose and mouth.

"Y'all do too much, we really don't need her like that," Tommie muttered.

Blaze turned to her and grabbed her neck. "Do you understand what our family name means?"

Tommie who was struggling to breathe nodded frantically. Blaze squeezed her neck tighter pulling her closer.

"What they took from us will never be replaced. So we'll take their most priced possession," Blaze shouted pushing her away from him.

Tommie coughed harshly rubbing her neck, "I get it," She said as tears fell down her face.

"Good," Blaze said throwing his cigarette to the floor and stamping on it. "Now let's find them," He said wiping his nose.

And with those words, the storm was closer than everyone thought.

a/n - I love a good cliffhanger 😗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 8K 40
Very broken but bougie girl & Very mean and attractive hood nigga book one: Been Away book two: Adore You PSA: VERY MATURE LANGUAGE, MENTAL HEALTH IS...
960K 28.3K 81
love /l^v/ an intense feeling of deep affection. It's one of those things that you want to feel but hate the pain it causes. Warning - This book i...
116K 2.6K 33
Read What is Love and Perfect Storm first!! I'm not good with descriptions so just read 🤍
Love lies By

Teen Fiction

18.8K 273 19
js read..💕