Loving My Friend

By BeyKells2

Beyoncé and Kelendria have been friends for a long time, if it wasn't for the hidden feeling that Bey has for... More

Trying to Understand my Feelings
I am afraid of losing you
Fight for your love
Facing the Nightmare
I Need to Say I Love You
Entering at the wrong time
Formalizing the Request
Do you promise?
Telling our Parents: Part 1
Telling our Parents: Part 2
My Boo
Asking Her Parents' Permission
Who is Alive Always Appears
Enjoying the night with friends
A Weekend at the Beach House
If it is a dream, I don't want to wake up.
Emotions: I blew it.
Separation is the best choice
It must have been love, but it's over now
I want you to stay, stay
The Graduation Party: Part 1
The Graduation Party: Part 2
Let Me Love You For One Night
I couldn't stop her from saying goodbye
Talking to the Moon, Try'na to get to you
Paying To See
Trying the wrong way
I will always love you
Giving him a chance
A Second Chance for Love
I missed everything about you
I hope you accept my invitation
Playing at being jealous
All I Ask
I could no longer fight this feeling
Moments of Love
Meeting with the boss
Surprises: Part 1
Surprises: Part 2- The marriage proposal
A Time for Two of Us
THE WEDDING DAY
Love won

A Special Day for Them

273 7 9
By BeyKells2

Sorry for the translation errors.

At the end of the reading leave your vote and your opinion in the comments, please.

Happy reading to you!
_________________________

Beyoncé

Yesterday Kelly and I ended up falling asleep in each other's arms because we were so tired.
Today I woke up before she did, so I went downstairs to prepare breakfast for her in bed, I wanted to surprise her. Since I am not good in the kitchen, I asked Mrs. Maria for a little help and she gave it to me, before the rest of the house woke up and had to stop everything to make their breakfast. While Mrs. Maria was making the waffles, I was frying the bacons and eggs. When everything was practically ready I started to arrange the tray, I put the strawberries in a container together with the blueberry and raspberry, next to them the cutlery and the honey, plus the rest of the other things. 
For decoration I put a sunflower because she is as beautiful as one.

When everything was finished I took the tray and went back up to our room and as I entered I put the breakfast tray on the night stand next to our bed so that I could lock the door so that no one would disturb us (I even asked Maria to tell the guys not to wait for us to have breakfast with them).

After locking the door, I went to the bedside table, took the tray and put it beside Kelly on the bed just while I woke her up, but first I admired her a little... "Even sleeping she is beautiful, how can she be?"

To wake her up I caressed her face and then gave her some soft kisses on her lips and then finally she wakes up.

"Good morning, love of my life... " I said with a smile at her.

She was still sleepy, but she still gave me a sweet little kiss and said, "- Good morning, my boo."

"Baby, look what I made for you. "I said, taking the breakfast tray to hand to her.

"- Wow, Beybey... That's beautiful. I love it!"

She was so happy with this simple gesture that she showered me with kisses. Kelly is so cute.

"I'm glad you loved it, baby. It was made with great care for you. "

"Thank you, my boo! Sit here with me so we can eat together."  Kelly said.

Our breakfast was one of the best I've ever had, not because of the food, but because of being next to who it was.

We fed each other in the mouth, exchanged kisses, laughed about our silliness and when we finished eating, Kelly and I went to the balcony of the room to admire that beautiful view of the ocean. There was an armchair there that I sat in and Kelly sat on my lap and put her arm behind the back of my neck while she got into a comfortable position for herself.

Meanwhile down below...

Everyone had already woken up and gathered at the kitchen island to have breakfast together.

Alicia: - Has anyone seen Kelly and Bey?

Maria: - Miss Keys, Miss Knowles woke up a little earlier than you and asked me to let you know that you could have breakfast without her and Miss Rowland. They were having coffee in their room.

Alicia: - Thank you for letting me know, Maria!

Boris: - Could it be that they were upset about yesterday's joke?

Lala: - No, honey, you can be sure they weren't. They don't mind the amount of nonsense we say to them.

Michelle: - That's true. Maybe they want to rest a little later.

Chad: - That may be so, Baby.

Monica: - What do you think about us leaving them both alone today? Just so they can have a moment of their own.

Michael: - Good idea, Monica! I think that would be nice.

Solange: - I agree with you. I tease them and everything, but I know that they need their own time. Usually they are always accompanied by our parents or by us. I think them having each other's company would be nice.

TJ: - Whatever you decide is fine with me.

Laz: - I'm with TJ.

Alicia: - Since everyone is in favor... Let's give them their own day! Uhull...

Monica: - Let's hurry up to get our stuff. We can stay in a hotel and come back the next morning.

All: - It's a deal!

Alicia: - Maria, please. "Alicia called the maid.
I'm going to ask you a few favors to help us make this day a special day for Kelly and Bey, okay?

Maria: Yes, ma'am. It will be a pleasure to help you.

Alicia: - Maria, I will need you to reserve two seats at the seafood restaurant that my parents always go to. Tell them that they can send me the cost of everything they have consumed. When they leave, I will ask you to arrange their room in a very romantic way.

Michelle: - Yes, put scented candles and red rose petals on the bed. Just like in the movies! lol...

Lala: - Also set aside a great bottle of red wine and two glasses.

Solange: - Also put some music on surround sound to play, just to set the mood.
I'll give you one of the playlists they once shared with me.

Maria: - Yes ladies.

Boris: - What do you think about preparing a candlelight dinner by the pool for them?

Alicia: Good idea, Boris! They will arrive hungry, because after lunch I will ask Juan, my friend and tour guide, to take them to some nice places after lunch.

Chad: - So that's it, people. Let's hurry up so they don't come down and see us here.

Lala: - I'll leave a letter for them and Maria will give it to them. Is that OK with you?

Laz: - Okay!

After they had planned everything, they quickly packed their things and left the house so that their plan could go into action.

And so it went.

After they left for the hotel, Maria began to streamline everything, before Bey and Kelly decided to leave the room to join the rest of the group.

When the first part of the plan was executed, not long afterwards the two of them came down holding hands.

Kelly: - Bey, is everyone still asleep?
"Seeing no one, Kelly thought they were still asleep."

Bey: - I don't know, baby! I'll ask Maria.

Kelly: - While you talk to her I will check the bedrooms.

Bey: - Ok.

Kelly went out to look around the house to see if she could find anyone but was unsuccessful. She found no one! So she went back to where Bey was with Maria.

Kelly: - Hi Maria! Maria: - Good morning.

Maria: Good morning Miss Rowland.

Bey: - Maria, have you seen the people?

Maria: - They asked me to give you this letter.

I looked at Kelly a little puzzled by this and Kelly also seemed to be curious to know what is going on.

As I opened the letter I read it aloud so that Kelly could know what was written there:

"Hello, sis! We believe you must be wondering where we all ended up, right? Lol... Rest assured that we are fine! Today we came to the conclusion that you both deserved to spend some time in each other's company, without anyone else around. Therefore, we have reserved a day full of surprises for both of you. We hope you enjoy everything that today has in store for you...

Oh, and don't wait for us, we'll be back tomorrow. Just live this moment!

Love,

your friends. ❤"

Kelly: - OMG! Bey, I can't believe what I just heard.

Bey: - Me neither, baby. Me neither!

Maria: - But it's true, ladies. That's Juan over there, he is waiting for you. He will be your tour guide.

Have a nice tour!

Kelly and I grabbed our bags with our wallets and cell phones and went to meet Juan who gave us more or less some information about what we would be doing today. He didn't tell us everything, just a part of it so as not to spoil the surprise.

He took us on a hike to one of those nearby beaches, after arriving at the key spot on the trail, we admired the beautiful view we had from there. As we left there, we went to a beautiful beach to take a speedboat ride, after visiting some paradisiacal islands, Juan took us to a beautiful seafood restaurant.

Kelly and I placed our orders and when we finished lunch, I called the waiter to pay the bill, but they didn't let us, because the bill would be directed to the person who made the reservations for us.

We thanked them and left for another tour, this time we were taken to a spa. There we relaxed a bit and received a body massage and some care for our face, hands, feet, nails and hair.

At some point they separated Kelly from me and took me to a suite which had a separate outfit for me to wear.

I did my makeup, combed my hair but left it loose, put on my accessories, and finally put on my perfume. When I was finally ready I left the suite

and Juan asked me for permission to blindfold me. I thought it was strange, but I let him when he explained that it was part of the surprise.

But before I went anywhere I asked him where my girlfriend was and he said that she was fine and that in a few moments I would be with her, so I gave him a vote of confidence and let him take me to where Kelendria was. I thought it was strange because I had to get in the car, but okay...

About 20 minutes later I felt the car stop, I was about to remove the blindfold from my eyes when I heard Juan's voice opening the car door for me.

Juan: - Miss, we have arrived at your destination. Come on, let me help you.
Remember, only remove the blindfold when I tell you to.

"Thank you, Juan! I'm dying to take this blindfold off. Another thing, so far I haven't even heard Kelly's voice. Where is she?

Juan: - Calm down, you'll soon be with her.

After this he guided me inside the place that I still didn't know which one it was, but that had a good sound environment and I liked the music that was playing (Speechless).

"You've got me

You've got me

You've got me

You've got me speechless

Where've you been baby

Waited for you all day

Waited for you to use the key

That opens my place

My heart starts trembling

As I hear your footsteps pace

Lock opened, doorknob turned

There appeared your face

Going outta my head I think I'm loosing all my mind

Drive me crazy burning candles making love all night

Feels so strange it feels so crazy to be in your world

In your arms lost for words

You've got me! " ♪♫

"- Juan, where are we?" I asked and got no answer. There was only the sound of the music in the background. So I decided to take the blindfold off my eyes and when I did, my eyes are faced with that beautiful girl coming to meet me.

I was speechless...

"You've got me

You've got me

You've got me

You've got me speechless

Laying so closely

I feel your skin rubbing and touching me

Only sweat between us

Feeling you kissing and pleasing me

I rub your back

I kiss your neck

I know that you love when we touch like that

I can feel you need me

Feels so good to me

Feels so good to me

Going outta my head I think I'm loosing all my mind

Drive me crazy burning candles making love all night

Feels so strange it feels so crazy to be in your world

In your arms lost for words

You've got me!" ♪♫

I was paralyzed watching Kelly walk toward me, when she finally touched me with her lips, bringing me out of my hypnotic state.

"- Hi, BB." She whispered in my ears.

"- Hi, baby... Sorry for the lack of attention, it's just that I, I, I was hypnotized by your beauty and ended up running out of words." I said as I held her waist and looked into her eyes.

"- No problem, love. Just kiss me and hold me."  Kelly's request was an order to me. I immediately fulfilled her wish!

As we walked away we saw the candlelit dinner table by the pool. It was simple, but very beautiful.

Kelly and I loved the surprise that was made for both of us.

As we sat down we saw Maria with two other waiters coming towards us to serve us dinner. They served us and then left, leaving only Kelly and I in each other's company.
The two of us talked and laughed throughout dinner, when we finished dessert I pulled Kelly out to dance Spanish Guitar with me.

"And close my eyes

Dream you're mine

But you don't know

You don't even know that I am there

I wish that I was in your arms

Like that Spanish guitar

And you would play me through the night

Till the dawn

I wish you'd hold me in your arms

Like that Spanish guitar

All night long, all night long

I'd be your song, I'd be your song

Steal my heart with every note you play

I pray you'll look my way

And hold me to your heart someday

I long to be the one that you caress with tenderness

And you don't know

You don't even know that I exist…" ♪♫

I whispered the first part of the song in her ear and I felt her body shiver. My goal was not only to give her goose bumps, but to make every part of her body feel pleasure at my touch.

Suddenly Kelly stopped dancing, looked into my eyes and said nothing, just took one of my hands and started walking towards the inner area of the house. Still without a word she continued walking and when we arrived in front of our bedroom she went inside and I just followed her. When she locked the door we looked around and saw that the room had also been prepared for the two of us. The room was even more beautiful with that arrangement and the mood created by the candlelight was wonderful.

Something admirable! However, I wanted to admire something much more beautiful and perfect in my eyes, Kelly.

At this moment I stood facing her and gave her a slow kiss and as I broke the kiss she approached my ear and whispered:

"-Our special day has come, Giselle."

At the exact moment she whispered those words in my ear the song "If You let Me" by Sinead Harnett started playing. It was just one more detail that threw more fuel on our flames.

"Baby, let me show you how much I love you," I said looking into her eyes. She just nodded, without saying a word.

"Hurts me the most when I wake

I form ball and twist, 'til the truth starts to click

There's so much space in this bed

These sheets go for miles, dreams of your smile

I don't wanna be just a memory

And I don't wanna feel your wings break free

Because without you I'm lost in the breeze

I gotta be strong now, I gotta show you how..." ♪♫

Still facing her I slowly began to undress.
First I unbuttoned the top of my suit. I had nothing on underneath, which immediately exposed my breasts. When I looked at Kelly I saw that her eyes were fixed on my body, which motivated me to continue. So I moved on to the bottom. I took off my shoes and then unzipped my pants, bringing them down, revealing my black lace lingerie.

When I finished undressing, Kelly gave me a kiss and in the middle of it she said, "-You are beautiful, Giselle. I hope my body pleases your eyes as much as yours has pleased me, baby." She said taking a step back.

"I love you like I've never, ever loved somebody

I'll give you things you didn't even know you wanted

Don't tell me that it's not enough

My time is up, you're over us

Cause I think I might do anything for you

If you just let me, if you just let me

If you just let me, just let me

Taste of your lips is still fresh

And the smell of your scent, how could I forget?

Your words how they cut me to shreds

But to tell you the truth every piece is for you

I don't wanna be just a memory

And I don't wanna feel your wings break free

Because without you I'm lost in the breeze

I gotta be strong now, I gotta show you how…" ♪♫

Kelly stepped back and unzipped her dress, then very delicately she slipped one arm through the dress and then the other arm as she pressed her dress against her body so as not to reveal anything before the time she deemed appropriate.

When the dress was no longer attached to her arms, she released the dress, which hurriedly fell to her feet, revealing the perfect work of art that was Kelendria's body.

"I love you like I've never, ever loved somebody

I'll give you things you didn't even know you wanted

Don't tell me that it's not enough

My time is up, you're over us

Cause I think I might do anything for you

If you just let me, if you just let me

If you just let me, just let me…" ♪♫

Right away I went over to her and kissed her with all the love that was in me and then took her onto my lap. She wrapped her legs around my waist and we continued to kiss, until I laid her down on the bed and looked into her eyes and noticed the fire of passion burning in her eyes.

At the same moment I kissed her again and began to explore every part of her body, giving her all my attention and love to make this the best moment of her life.

"I love you like I've never, ever loved somebody

I'll give you things you didn't even know you wanted

Don't tell me that it's not enough

My time is up, you're over us

Cause I think I might do anything for you

If you just let me, if you just let me

If you just let me, just let me…" ♪♫

May this be the first of many nights of our acts of love and pleasure.

_____________________

PS: Guys, I don't feel good about detailing intimate scenes, so I didn't think I'd do it any other way. I hope you enjoyed it anyway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 2.2K 56
Chris and Beyoncé have always been the best of friends, a bond that many teenagers would run away from but they never denied their feelings for one a...
3.1K 237 9
Vote and comment Kelly, a rogue, is on the run. She is trying to escape her past, but in every town she runs away to, she gets a feeling that someon...
8.7K 506 19
Breia has been through a lot in her short life. She is forced to go through the motions of life alone. She has always dreamed of being a professional...
93.7K 3.6K 21
Beyoncé x Rihanna