THE UNDERWORLD KING|| Jk (CHA...

By author_ggukie01

REVENGE that can never forget. He leave his job, and HE born. Only to take revenge. One day the king died... More

part 1.
part 2.
part 3.
part 4.
part 5.
part 6.
part 7.
part 8.
part 9.
part 10.
part 11.
part 12
part 13.
part 14.
part 16.
part 17.
author note
part 18.
author ggukie note.
part 19.
part 20.
part 21.
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฆ‹NEW BOOKS AND STARTING DAY ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ“
THE END.

part 15.

329 12 0
By author_ggukie01

Y/n moved to jongsan house and lived there with him.

                     [Tommarow].

Police's, forensic officers, paparazzi everyone in that country is here Infront of mr.choi dead body. And the one of the police men is mr.lee. Then a constable come to mr.lee.

Constable: sir, mr.choi's men's are in hospital. We asked them who did this. They said ahm....yes ! Jongsan they said his name is jongsan.
Mr.lee: what! Who is that.
Constable: ahm....what is his full name. Yeah! Jeon jongsan.
Mr.lee: wait..what is his first name.
Constable: jeon.
Mr.lee: yes, we got it. He is the son of the underworld king jungkook. He got missed so many years later, the time jungkook dead.
Constable: what!?
Mr.lee: it's the time for my real game.
Constable: what do you mean sir.

Mr.lee take a paper and write something on it. He gave that back to the constable and said.

Mr.lee: I signed the dead warrant to the biggest criminal in South Korea.

    [TO BE CONTINUED].

Sorry because this slide is so short 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 32.5K 78
"๐™พ๐š‘, ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–! ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ! ๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข'๐š›๐šŽ...๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š•๐šรค๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘...
11.6K 441 31
Welcome to my sixth book ! โค๏ธ (Book Completed) JUNGKOOK ร— INDIAN --------- โ€ข Jungkook being your senior and a badboy. โ€ข You being a college's new f...
38.1K 1.4K 28
OUR LOVE STORY (SEASON 2) "Y...Y/n" "Stay away from me Mr Kim!! I'm not your wife" Love story of Y/n and Taehyung.....โค๏ธ Started - 06 Jan 2023 End...
2M 57.1K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...