Running away from Love (Under...

By 21_wishes_in_a_dream

What if yui's father took her with him instead of letting her go to a friends house and what if Lucy's fathe... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15

Chapter 1

1.3K 37 8
By 21_wishes_in_a_dream

Normal P.O.V

Lucy's limo pulled up to the mansion. Her father's words still lingering in her mind.

'Lucy you will be staying with a friend of mine. I don't know if he has any children since he did not say but if he does try to get along and please do not ignore someone who cares. I love you and I will see you soon.'  She sighed. Her father had been stressed out again and she couldn't help but worry about him. It had been bad for his health. Not only that but for year it had been the both of them. Even though they had their maids and butlers, it was never truly the same as it was years ago.

The limo stopped in front of the gate and Lucy grabbed her suitcase. She walked up the sidewalk and looked at the door. There had been no doorbell. Her father did say the home had been a little old fashioned. She knocked on the door. "Hello is anyone home?" She didn't hear a response. " Weird I thought that someone would answer the door." Maybe staying home until tomorrow would be fine she thought.

 She turned around, getting ready to hail a cab when the door mysteriously opened. Lucy walked in to see a person sleep on the couch.

 Not wanting to wake him up she went through her text messages sent by the friend of her father. 'The first room down the hall, when you walk in, on the right is yours, have a great time Mrs. Heartfilia.'  She arched a brow. Maybe him saying his sentence the way he did was him actually being nice and not something else. Was it really a joke or- yeah it was better to think that. Well, there was one person she would have to introduce herself to later.  

She walked upstairs to her room quietly. Now that she was thinking about it, the red haird man must have been his son. That meant that she would be living with him. 

Her cheeks reddened. It was her first time in a home with another man besides her staff and her father. This seems nerve-racking. She stopped at her supposed room was about to open the door when she saw something from the corner of her eye. She looked in its direction to see a tall pale man with black hair that stopped at his shoulders, bright red eyes, black glasses a broad build, dressed in a dark-colored school uniform.

"You're the one who was supposed to be here for a year am I correct. " The man had spoken so propper. Sort of like a butler. She blushed of embarrassment. She shouldn't think of him like that. She guessed that her father's friend really has more than one son. Well two isn't so bad. "Heartfilia, Lucy," The man said catching her attention

"Huh...Oh Yes,  I will go and put my stuff in the room I was assigned to. "

"Sure" 

"Thank you..." She paused hoping to hear his name.

"Sakamaki Reiji" She nodded.

" Reiji-san. " She started to open her door.

"No problem but before you go. I need to introduce you to everyone in the house. " She looked at him and nodded. . Everyone must have included the staff. It seems nice to get to know them. 

"Okay, Reiji-san "She left her suitcase in front of the door. The two walked downstairs and into the room where the sleeping man had been.

"Well, Lucy, I noticed that everyone is here now."  She looked away from the man and looked around to notice many men in many places in the room. The aura from each of them had felt so different.  She was sat down by Reiji. " Ayato this is Lucy. "  

She jumped as she had seen the man who was asleep now awake. "Well look at the spoiled princess. " Lucy blushed of embarrassment. Ayato only laughed at her expression. 

"Lucy this is Shu." Reiji pointed to the short ruffled blonde hair and purplish-blue eyed man with earbuds in his ears. She sweat dropped, it was surprising that she didn't notice him when she came in.

"This is Subaru."  Reiji pointed to the man short, ruffled, lavender haired man with red eyes. He remained calm until Lucy heard a mumble from Ayato about something with hot-headed causing Subaru to punch a hole in the wall and her to jump. He kind of scared her. She was soon greeted by two men sitting next to her.

"Lucy-san don't jump, my name is Kanato." Said the short man with light purple hair, large purple eyes, and dark eye circles underneath. He didn't seem that bad. She smiled at him. 

"Kanato-san?" He nodded.

"That's fine but I like Kanato-kun" She nodded.

"Kanato-kun" Lucy then looked to her right and saw a guy with medium length reddish-brownish hair topped with a fedora and green eyes looking at her.

"So you're Lucy-chan huh? I'm Laito." Out of all the men, why did she feel so weird around him? The only time she felt something like this was when she read about certain men in her books, then again the genre she had been reading lately is not so normal. Her cheeks flushed and she quickly stood. 

"It is nice meeting you all. I have to put away my things."  She rushed to the stairs only to trip. She scraped her elbow and looked at it. Noticing that she scraped it, she sighed. Suddenly the aurora of the room changed. The room felt heavy. She looked back at the Sakamaki's and seen their eyes darken and their...FANGS!!!

'Fangs really I have to deal with vampires. If I use the cross that might work but maybe not.'  Lucy did the only thing she could do which was to run. She ran around the mansion until she found an unlocked door. She went inside and looked around for something to help her but didn't see anything but a window. She walked near the window but fell over something. As she had seen what she fell over she had seen a book. She picked up a book and read it soon to become horrified.

'She is my only daughter and knowing that my business will lose money soon, I have no choice but to let her stay with them.'  Her dad sent her here due to the business possibly getting shut down. He could have taken her with him but instead, he left her, here with people she didn't even know. Why was he so selfish? Why would he leave her? 

Her mind was racing and so was her heart. Her father loved her dearly right and yet he gave her away and left to who knows where. Why would he do that? Their relationship was getting so much better just for this to happen. Her vision started to blur and before she knew it, everything was dark. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 6.1K 26
What if yui wasn't alone and that she had a brother who was used by the church as a weapon. Yukine komori (real last in the bio) an 18 year old boy...
16.8K 409 17
What if Yui Komori had a brother and they were both sent to a house full of vampires? Will he find happiness, or will misfortune strike?Minori Komori...
235K 3.7K 39
( WARNING Yui is a BITCH IN THE STORY) Aoi is forced to live with her hated step sister Yui in the Sakamaki household. While living there she finds...
56 0 33
Have you ever wonder what it would be like to be in a world were vampires rule. We're your family is dad except for your brother your not related to...