Kitsune (Naruto Fanfiction)

By n4mikaze03

{reconsider to be rewritten}Uzumaki Naruto is a cheerful, naive boy and a prankster. little that people know... More

1. prologue rewrite
2. the school life
3. the traitor
4. Team selection
6.
7.
I'm back
8. beginning to wave
9. wave part 1
10.wave part 2
11. wave part 3
12. wave part 4
13. secret that shouldn't be unvailed
14. Break!!!
15. Break part 2
16. Monochromatic eyes
17. Announcement of exam
18. One-tailed and the exam begins
19. Written test
20. Forest of death
21. The snake bite
22. The wrath.
23.
24. Festival
25. The Frog Sannin arrive!
26. the tournament
27. Satsuki vs Gaara
28. The Unexpected Invasion
29. Orochimaru vs Hokage
30. The red hair.
31. Neji vs Naruto
32. Tsunade returns
33. Unexpected
34. Chase
35. The battle of the valley
36. not one but two
37.Memories Of Past
38. epilogue
sequel

5. teammate

7.8K 120 9
By n4mikaze03

At the training 3rd training ground, Naruto attacks Kakashi openly by using brawl tactics to intercept him. Kakashi with his eyes focused on his book evades all of the blonde attacks.

Sasuke and Sakura in hiding, observe their sensei fight style and his ability to plan for the counter-attacks.

Kakashi vanished in front of Naruto made the blonde panic. "Where is he " he tilts his head anxiously. Suddenly a voice is heard from behind "thousand years of pain" and the blonde feels a big amount of pain in his ass. He jumps ahead in pain as his teacher using the forbidden Jutsu.

Satsuki in disguise as Sasuke tilts her head in disbelief, she almost squeals as she saw the forbidden scene but her squeal is dead in her mouth as Sakura squeal loudly 6 metres from her side. It was foolish yet beneficial for her not to get herself caught by grey-haired jounin as she got most of her time to observe her sensei.

Little that they know that the blonde and grey-haired jounin that they see was a solid clone. Both of the original, on the hill, observes them from afar with a binocular. "Wow, I thought she would be useful but my expectation of her just got crushed," Naruto said.

"I'm also but I believe if I train them they could getting stronger," Kakashi said while he sitting beside him.

"Train what, tree climbing and walking on the water"

"You know if they mastered those two they will excel in chakra control.."

"In chunin level got it" Naruto continues in a lazy tone.

They become quiet as they observe the Uchiha heiress and the pink-haired girl until the silence was a break by Kakashi.

"Oh, looks like my doppelganger intercept that Uchiha" Kakashi increase the binocular optics to observe her students for a better view.

Back to Satsuki

"Katon" Satsuki releases a fire attack on Kakashi doppelganger who is her opponent. Her newly sensei jumps from branch to branch to avoids her attack. He throws some kunai at her. She moves her face a bit, let the kunai went through her side.

She attempts to intercept her sensei by throwing some shuriken at him. She also throws some explosive seals at her surrounding secretly to make sure he didn't see it. She using explosive seals as a trap. If he steps one of it he would be caught in explosive. It's a simple tactic yet useful.

However, as a war veteran shinobi. He has seen too much mischief, tactics and so much more. He would never fall to those lowly tactics. He shushin himself at her side hit her with his fist.

She was surprised to see a jounin at her side. She blocked his fist by forming an x cross with her arms to block his punch. His punch was so strong, it pushes her back away from him. She drops her arms and looks at her front. She saw her sensei rush straight to her.

She made her handsign and let out a huge fireball from her mouth. It was rare to see a genin produce a high chunin level Jutsu but since she was from a ninja clan it is no surprise for Kakashi.

Kakashi slides let a fireball move on his head. The fireball hitting the tree behind him causing huge damage to the trees surrounding him. The fire burns surround Kakashi.

She tightened her defensive stance. She looks at Kakashi, prepares to attacks him if he intercepts. 'This guy was hard to defeat. So this is Jounin skills and power. No wonder he got titled as a Jounin' Satsuki thought.

"You looks more promising than that pink-haired girl. She may be genius but have no skill to survive in the shinobi world" Kakashi said.

"That is because I'm better than her," she said in her disguise.

"But, unfortunately..." Kakashi disappears from her view. She becomes tensed. Starting to glance at her surroundings looking for her sensei.

'Where is he' she thought loudly in her head.

Kakashi suddenly appeared in front of her with his hand straightened. "You failed" he finished his sentence. He chops at her making her brain halted from getting oxygen for a moment.

Her sight becomes darker. Her legs failed to support her body as she becomes unconscious. She falls backwards and almost hitting the ground as the unknown saviour saved her.

It appears to be a blonde who showed up and grabbed her before her head hit the ground. "What do you want to do with her, " Naruto asked the jounin teacher.

"Put her at the training ground with Sakura, check if her genjutsu is still intact. We can't let anyone knows that she is a girl. It will cause an uprising in the council."

Naruto and Kakashi walk to the main training grounds 3 with the blonde piggyback of the unconscious Satsuki. "You know it quite lovely to see you two together" Kakashi states as he observes both of them.

It makes the blonde blush. He tilts his head from Kakashi to hides his blush. "Kakashi, it's not like that"

"It's not like that, you think I didn't know that you have develops feelings towards her"

Naruto keeps quiet. He knows that he isn't wrong. The truth is since the academy he had has strong feelings towards her.

"So, do you want to let them pass" Naruto change the topic.

"Of course, I will. It would be a headache if I didn't pass Sasuke. The members of the civilian council will be mad at me." He massages his forehead to relieve himself from that thought.

"Thought so"

Later, Naruto makes another shadow clone as the earlier one was pop up caused by chakra exhaustion in the clone. He let his doppelganger tied up on one of the training logs and pretends to sleep as Kakashi instruct.

The original went to hide as Kakashi began to wake his other students.

"Good evening everyone," Kakashi said with a melody.

"What happens," Sakura asked. She realised that she was not in the woods but in training ground 3 where their test started.  Satsuki also asked the same last time she remembers she got knocked down by Kakashi during their fight.

"You failed" Kakashi answered their question with two words but it gives a large meaning to them.

"Failed? How" Sakura asked. Scared with her career as a shinobi would be over. Sasuke becomes angry and disappointed that 'his' career as a shinobi is over.

"But, I will give you a chance with another test" Kakashi said. Their emotions change immediately and interest.

"I will give you two a meal except for Naruto but you were not allowed to give Naruto any of it" Kakashi states with a grim expression. Two of them gulped, seeing that their sensei being serious with them.

"Sensei,  where is Naruto," Sasuke asked. Then, a loud voice coming from the training log.

"WHERE AM I, WHY AM I TIED ON THE LOG" Two girls sweatdropped at Naruto while the original hides within the bushes.

"Oh yeah, he's there," Sakura said blankly. Satsuki was surprised from everyone view he looks stoic as ever. Behind the genjutsu she actually awkwardly blinks her eyes.

Kakashi turned his sight to those of his students. "Okay, I will go to the shop for a while and remember. If I find one of you gives him a meal, all of you will be failed and returned to the academy. Good luck" he emphasizes the consequences if they broke the rules and returned to his melody tone in the end.

After a while, both of them eating food at the blonde on different sides. The blonde doppelganger was mouth-watering looking at them eating the foods that Kakashi gives them.

"Sakura-chan can you give me food, " Naruto asked nicely to his pink-haired teammate.

"No way, I would give you this meal or not we all will fail" she states firmly. Naruto looked down in dismay, that he doesn't get a meal for the afternoon. His stomach grumbles loudly in hunger. Both of them feels pity for him and trying to ignore the blonde

Back to the original Naruto observes them from afar. He sighed because none of them understands the true point of the test. "I think they will fail the second test as well as the first"

"Talk to them not me" Kakashi said. He walks beside him giving him a hot bun that he just bought. "Thank you" The blonde replied. He eats the bun quietly while continuing watching at the genin.

"So how we'll they doing" Kakashi asks him. He joined him in observes his newly students.

"Not quite" Naruto said. "That's a pity" Kakashi sighed.

"Oh wait, They passed" Naruto said as he saw an Uchiha heiress gives the meal to the blonde along with Sakura. "Thank goodness, good news finally" Kakashi said thankfully.

"I want to surprise them and end this test once and for all" Kakashi shushin himself and surprised them. He pretends to be mad because they have broken the rules that he gave. Then, they went to the restaurant and leaving his doppelganger alone. The original dispel his clones after they are all gone.

He observes his new teammates, it may different from his Anbu team but he thinks that they can get along with him. Sakura is a genjutsu type and the team brain. Satsuki is more like a fighter. For myself, I could say that I am a hidden brain in the team, also excel in fighting and stealth. More like assassination. After all an heiress, a genjutsu type woman and a secret Anbu member

"What an interesting team"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 429 12
Meiko Uzumaki was many things. A prankster, an orphan, a jinchuriki. But she was not a fool. She was a maelstrom. She was a storm waiting to be unlea...
702K 16.9K 24
There have been prodigies from the Hidden Leaf before, Itachi Uchiha, Minato Namikaze, and Orochimaru being one of the few, but none of them were big...
12.3K 372 17
Naruto Uzumaki works at a coffee shop. Even though his family is super rich, he didn't want to be spoiled like the other rich kids, he just wanted to...
77.1K 1.5K 28
Naruto was known to be a happy-go-lucky, hyperactive, dead-last academy student, right? If so, think again. Uzumaki Naruto was a demon-child and a m...