Legendary-Tier Crap [𝚁𝙴-𝚆�...

By unleavenedbread

Lee Hyunjin's life is the true epitome of crap He thought it couldn't get any crappier till he died and found... More

1. The End
2. The beginning
3. Jaguar & Me
4. Jaguar & Me
5. Jaguar & Me
6. Otaku & Co
7. Otaku & Co
8. Jaguar & Me
9. Otaku & Co
10. Jaguar & Me
11. Authors Notes UPDATED!
12. Jaguar & Me
13. Culinary Prince Detective
14. Crap Meter Rising
15. Crap Meter Rising
16. Crap meter rising
17. Crap Meter Rising
18. Culinary Prince Detective
19. Min, Jin and Qin
20. Min, Jin and Qin
21. Min-Quad & Hyunjin
22. Qin Yu
23. Unyielding Min (UPDATED)
24. Aftermath (UPDATED)
25. The subject: Lee Hyunjin
26. Character profiles (UPDATED)
27. A duo of sinners
28. Otaku&Co
29. Divergence
30. Eunyoungs Master
31. Minhee
32. Our amazing Artemis!
33. The Cusp of Insanity(I)
34. The Cusp Of Insanity (II) (UPDATED
35. The Banquet
36. Two-Faced Culinary Prince
37. The Cusp Of Insanity (III)
38. The Cusp Of Insanity (IV)
39. Reminiscence I
40. Reminiscence II
41. Reminiscence III
42. Reminiscence IV
43. Convergence (I)
44. Convergence (II)
45. Convergence (III)
46. Convergence (IV): Chaos
47. Convergence (V)
48. Convergence (VI)
49. Convergence (VII)
50. Reminiscence(I)
51. Reminiscence (II)
52. Ifvnar
53. Ifvnar
54. Ifvnar: 101 WAYS
56. Ifvnar: Investigation
57. Chaos
58. Chaos
59. Chaos: Convergence
60. Chaos
61. Chaos
62. Chaos 😀
63. Chaos: Bunny's escape strategy guide
64. Chaos: Emergency Summons
65. Chaos
66. Chaos: If goodbyes.....

55. Ifvnar: 101 WAYS

250 32 32
By unleavenedbread

(Unedited)
.
On the other hand, Park Haejin had also figured out what the crown prince had done.

She scoffed and like Kim Jaehyun she took off her leather armour. Park Haejin threw it onto the ground and ordered her wolf, "Bada destroy it."

Her white canicus wolf opened up her mouth and blast of spirit shot out, tearing the leather armour to nothing.

Similar to Kim Jaehyun though not as intensely, Park Haejin also felt this was a chance to vent.

Ever since Lee Hyunjins arrival, her emotions too had been a complete mess. At first she was angry but as time passed she grew more conflicted.

It was true that currently she hated Kim Jaehyun, it was also true that she hated Lee Hyunjin even more.

Park Haejin when she saw him alive felt like she'd been an idiot all this while. She'd suffered with guilt for two years straight yet he just stood before them like it was nothing. As if those two years didn't mean anything. Like the years before that also didn't mean anything. He was not happy to see her but he also was not angry at her. Park Haejin didn't know what kind of reaction she was expecting from him, in fact she didn't even think he was alive in the first place.

Park Haejin currently did not like Lee Hyunjin she wasn't even sure if she had liked him when they first met.

Lost in her thoughts, Park Haejins mind found itself wondering around a specific memory.

It was the memory of the day she met those two
.
.
.
.
(A/N: it is not yet time for this child's back story but~~)

That day, Park Haejin had left her house and was wandering around, her and her dad had just moved to the area so she didn't know anybody and she was still trying to get used to the area.

She was quite a distance away from home when she realised it was getting dark which meant she should return home.

The road was busy, different people were roaming around the road each attending to their own matters.

Park Haejin was looking down at her outdated phone, her father had already sent her seven messages telling her to return home immediately.

She frowned and reluctantly sped up. It was just then that she felt a wind blow by her and raised her head.

The slight breeze was caused by a person running past her. She subconsciously turned and her gaze followed that person.

It was a young boy much taller than her. His blonde hair glinted like gold in the sunlight.

Park Haejin for some reason couldn't turn away and she watched the boy quickly turn into an alleyway. Childish curiosity sparked in her and she followed after him.

When she drew closer to the alley she could hear shouts and groans... it sounded like there was a fight.

Park Haejins heart was thumping loudly in her chest and her hands were jittery, she knew she shouldn't get involved with delinquent children because that would just give her father more reason to treat her the way he did but she was really curious about this blonde haired boy.

When she peaked into the alley, her eyes widened in shock.

At that moment, that blonde boy who looked like a middle schooler was fiercely beating up three other kids who looked like they were in highschool.

The blonde boys eyes looked livid with madness as he ruthlessly broke someone's nose with his fist.

Park Haejin was terrified, she'd never seen someone as crazy as this.

The boy didn't hesitate to kick one of the other kids when he fell on his knees, his shoe smashed into the others boys face and a tooth flew out along with blood.

Kim Jaehyun breathed heavily as he glared at the three boys who'd been beaten so bad all they could do was lay on the ground groaning in pain.

"Do you dare to touch him again?" Kim Jaehyun said, his voice was rather boyish as he was still young but somehow it was scary and the three victims on the floor shook their heads.

That's when Park Haejin noticed that at the very back of the alley stood an even smaller boy, he looked like an elementary kid with his short curly hair and particularly small body. His eyes were red with tears and he was clasping the ends of his shirt.

Kim Jaehyun after making sure the three couldn't get up walked back to Lee Hyunjin and asked in a serious tone, "are you okay? Where did they hurt you?"

He did a quick check and found small bumps and bruises here and there on Lee Hyunjin. There was even a large purple-blue blemish on his stomach as if he'd been kicked hard there. Kim Jaehyun arrived late this time and they managed to beat him up quite a bit.

Kim Jaehyun eyes turned vicious, he was about to walk back and beat those guys up some more when he heard Lee Hyunjin say, "I-I still can't fight like you sorry hyung," he sniffled.

Kim Jaehyun sighed, "it's okay, you'll get better at it, do you remember what I told you?" His tone was childishly reassuring and he awkwardly patted Lee Hyunjin on the head.

Lee Hyunjin nodded, "it's not a fight unless you make them bleed and break their bones," he recited as if it was his life's motto.

Park Haejin watched the innocent little Hyunjin say such scary things with serious determination as if he'd give it his all to embody those words.

Kim Jaehyun proudly nodded, "it's fine if you can't do it now okay? I'll break their bones for you but you have to tell me whenever you're in trouble, okay?"

Lee Hyunjin wiped his face and agreed. It was then that he noticed another person peaking at them from the other side.

Park Haejin and Lee Hyunjins eyes met and immediately, Lee Hyunjin hid behind Kim Jaehyun and tugged at his sleeve and pointed at Park Haejin, "who's that?" He asked.

Kim Jaehyun turned, his gaze was sharp as he looked towards the intruder. When he scanned her appearance he quickly judged from her uniform that she wasn't with the three laying on the ground and his expression relaxed he even tried a smile, he asked "who are you?"

Park Haejin flinched, she was young too but she could feel that something was unnatural with the way this person switched gears.

When Kim Jaehyun didn't get an immediate response, his tone grew colder, "are you actually with them?" He gestured to the people laying on the ground with his chin.

Park Haejin took a step back, the words stuck in her throat... how scary!
She flinched, one second the blonde boy was smiling then next he was looking at her like she was next on the kill list.

Kim Jaehyun was still young, he wasn't good at controlling his expression yet but even for a child he was rather impressive.

It was just that before he could decide whether or not to 'discard' the person in front of him he heard a number of voices coming from outside the alleyway.

More high school students had shown up and blocked the alley way so he'd have to fight again.

.
.
.
.

The bow staff in Kim Jaehyun's hand vibrated. He poured a great amount of spirit into it as he raised it and then he brought it down against the ground.

BOOM!

A loud sound rocked the forest as the staff broke the ground. Spider web like cracks quickly grew across the area.

It looked as though a small earthquake had passed through the area.

Kim Jaehyun sighed, "I missed."

The spirit beast he was chasing happened to be quite fast and his wide and heavy swings weren't a good match for its speed.

Kim Jaehyun circulated his spirit, he focused it on his eyes and then searched the area for the beast.

He saw a flash of a white tail in a certain direction several metres ahead and smiled.

Kim Jaehyun raised the staff to his shoulder and took aim. He could see the beast running in the distance it's two bushy white tails had streaks of purple in it.

Kim Jaehyun flexed the toned muscles in his arm, just before he threw the bow staff he thought to himself, see if you can escape

The staff shot through the air like an arrow would, there was a loud sound as if it'd broken the sound barrier and then the staff plunged into the earth like the ground couldn't support its weight.

The beast sunk down into the ground along with the staff. It cried out in pain but after a few seconds it quickly scurried up and Kim Jaehyun caught a glimpse of its long slender body.

It had a total of two tails,and two streaks of purple drew all the way back from its ears to its tails in a winding manner. It looked like a fox but it was the size and build of a cheetah.

The beast quickly began running again and seeing this Kim Jaehyun laughed.

The beast was unaware that it'd already fallen into his trap.

Kim Jaehyun closed his fist that had been open, the ground where the staff was cracked and a single crack chased after a the fox creature.

Once again the beast was plunged into a hole in the ground but this time it couldn't climb out because the moment it fell, Kim Jaehyun controlled the earth and buried it alive.

(A/N: 💀)

He slowly walked towards the place where the beast was, picking up his bow staff along the way.

As he got closer, he could hear the claws of the beasts scratching against the earth.

Kim Jaehyun thought to himself, he said capture or kill
It wasn't compulsory to kill whatever beast he fought against though it would be most preferable since the corpse could be stored away easily.

Kim Jaehyun sighed and as he did so the ground beneath him suddenly rumbled and then it exploded.
Kim Jaehyun used his hands to shield himself from the blast. He saw the beasts standing before him when the rubble cleared out.

The fox beast glared at him angrily, it claws dug into the earth as it prepared to lunge towards Kim Jaehyun who had already repositioned himself in a fighting stance.

A dense of light purple aura enveloped the beast, it was a creature of spirit beast level which meant it wasn't easy to get rid of unlike the lesser beasts.
.
.
.
.
(Meanwhile)

Lee Hyunjin had somehow manage to sneak Cerberus into the inn, well it was easier because the latter had further shrank himself down to Minhees size but as soon as they entered Lee Hyunjins room he returned to the size of a regular war horse... which honestly couldn't be considered small.

When Lee Hyunjin saw the kids staring at Cerberus with round eyes he laughed nervously, "uhm ... so this is Cerberus," he gestured to the black stallion that stood quietly yet elegantly.

[(a/n)A temporary translator has been installed for the readers sake, just so you know what the kids are saying. It's not that they can talk or use telepathy]

Minjae was the first to speak after seriously looking at Cerberus, he said, "Cerabus!"

Minho followed after trying to correct his brother, "it's Berberus!"

When Cerberus only looked at them with a supposedly arched brow, the two of them flattened their ears and turned to their sister to ask for help.

Minhee who had actually been half asleep and did not fully hear what Lee Hyunjin said, said with more certainty, "Cer."

Lee Hyunjin who also understood everything couldn't help but apologise, "sorry... they're only a few months old."

Cerberus laughed, "their failure to say a simple name such as my own is quite amusing, I do not mind. They may call me Cer if it is easiest for them."

Minhee huffed. It's just that she was sleeping so she didn't hear his name but she could definitely say it if it was repeated again!

Lee Hyunjin felt like Cerberus was more like one of those neighbourhood uncles that got along with everyone.

.
.
.
.
(A/N: the little vacation I'm on with my family is really nice
I've been inspired to write a new story thought I don't know what it will be about 🤣🤣🤣
Also I've seen so many forests and I feel like I should enter one of them just to experience what my sons life is like 😃 since we have the same luck I'm guaranteed to get attacked by something 💀)

By the way, the crap metre is back🤔 I'm contemplating how things should go 🙂

Have a safe day 🙇‍♀️ thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 90 79
An F-Class Hunter. And on top of that, an F-class older brother who can't even begin to catch up to the heels of his amazing S-class little brother. ...
37.8K 1.7K 25
Sequel of 'A second chance of meeting you'
8.9K 486 13
"You finally decided to be honest to yourself." "Yes. I realized how stupid I've been." He gazed at the goddess with determined eyes. "I would like...
54.6K 2.4K 18
Tommy is the youngest prince of the kingdom, but that doesn't mean his life is easy. Everyone seems to have a hard hatred for the blonde, despite him...