๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎรญ๐˜ฐ

By AnnaMoon138

Fragment: "Unexpectedly, your mother became pregnant once again. We were extremely happy about it, but once... More

Introduction.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
Bonus chapter 1.
Bonus chapter 2.
Bonus chapter 3.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 4.
Bonus chapter 5.
Bonus chapter 6.
Bonus chapter 7.
Bonus chapter 8.
Bonus chapter 9.
Bonus chapter 10.
Bonus chapter 11.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 12.
Bonus chapter 13.
Bonus chapter 14.
Bonus chapter 15.
Bonus chapter 16.
Bonus chapter 17.
Bonus chapter 18.
Bonus chapter 19.
Bonus chapter 20.
Bonus chapter 21.
Bonus chapter 22.
Bonus chapter 23.
Bonus chapter 24.
Bonus chapter 25.
Bonus chapter 26.
Bonus chapter 27.
Bonus chapter 28.
Bonus chapter 29.
Bonus chapter 30.
Bonus chapter 31.
Bonus chapter 32.
Bonus chapter 33.
Bonus chapter 34.
Bonus chapter 35.
Bonus chapter 36.
Bonus chapter 37.
Bonus chapter 38.
Bonus chapter 40.
Bonus chapter 41.
Bonus chapter 42.
Bonus chapter 43.
Bonus chapter 44.
Bonus chapter 45.
Bonus chapter 46.
Sequel Announcement!
Bonus chapter 47.
Bonus chapter 48.
Bonus chapter 49.
Continuation of the book!!!!

Bonus chapter 39.

3.6K 75 14
By AnnaMoon138

Her.

Halloween. 

We do not take Halloween easy, kids and us love the fun holiday immensely, so we prepare accordingly: decor, candies, food, movies and our appearance. We even take care of our pups. Every year each of us picks the theme by turns; last year it was twins' turn and now it is Maximiliano's turn.

He chose pirates. 

I did my hairstyle and makeup, going for extra glam with hint of mischief: extra sleek, extra wing, extra smokey. Once I was done with that, I got dressed. White shirt, black corset, black leather pants and matching boots. Jewellery is eye catching and "heavy" to give that taste of stolen goods. Perfume on my neck, chest and wrists.

"Amore?"- I called for him and he immediately came in the closet, looking too damn hot to be real. 

Messy, voluminous, silky, midnight black hair is so beautiful as it falls in natural waves that I am sucker for. Impossibly handsome, perfectly sculpted face with defined cheekbones and sharp jawline. 

And bloody hell, the linen shirt looks better than possible: it is loose, yet it puts in rugged, strong arms on display just right. A few buttons are undone, showing off his inked, vast, robust chest. His delectable, strapping back and broad, manly shoulders look scandalously good. The thin, white fabric offers peek of the silhouette of his mouth-watering, hard, defined 8 pack. Black pants with suspenders, vintage belt and shoes add marvellous touch to his look. Rings add dangerously scrumptious spice to his appearance.

I bit my lip as he approached me from behind, making me smile flirtatiously as his large, veiny, inked hands cupped my breasts.

"You have no damn clue how ravishing you are, principessa. You have no clue how crazy you make me and how badly I want to pin you to the wall, fucking and kissing you until you cannot take it any longer."- whispered erotically and huskily Leo in my ear, squeezing my chest ardently, making me sigh in enjoyment. 

"Bambinos are waiting."- I murmured weakly, moaning as he kissed my neck sensually, nibbling my skin. 

"But I promise that once we are alone, I will give you something very nice."- I said alluringly and he smirked devilishly, kissing my jawline intimately. 

"Deal, amore mio."- he replied coarsely and I kissed him tenderly, turning my head to the side. 

"Can you help me with the corset, per favore?"- I asked him and he smiled charmingly at me, nodding in agreement. 

He held the straps and fixed the corset for me, doing it with indescribable ease. 

"Keep going."- I assured him as hazel eyes glanced at mine through the mirror, silently asking whether that's fine. 

And he complied, tying it tighter and firmer.

"Cazzo, you have tiny waist."- spoke Leo, pulling the straps again until the corset finally clung to my waist. 

I giggled amusedly as he made a pretty bow, adding cute kiss on my bare shoulder once he was done. The two of us got going, smiling at the sight of our hyper bambinos; to say the least, Max made his brothers very happy with the theme choice. Girls like it a lot too, but our sons just love it. 

All of us had so much fun. We played numerous Halloween games, watched movies and cartoons, ate candies, took pictures and had such a good laugh. Now it is time to take triplets, twins and Max to promised trick or treating around neighbourhood. 

Twins took Martina along, triplets and Max are with our eldest sons. Quadruplets are sleeping in their cribs peacefully, being watched over by our best men; we are nearby, nevertheless. 

I smiled when Leo held my waist securely, capturing my lips in passionate, slow kiss, clouding my senses. I took fistful of his shirt and pulled him closer, both of us so drunk in love and crazy about each other. 

"I can seduce you with scientific facts."- I said flirtatious, kissing him ardently, and he smirked tantalisingly, biting my bottom lip. 

"I am more than up for that."- stated Leonardo titillatingly and I smirked flirtatiously. 

"Semen contains zinc, protein, vitamin C, sodium, fructose, vitamin B-12 and contains from 5 to 25 calories."- I informed him about the first thing that came to my mind.

"That's why you are so healthy."- he replied devilishly, making me gasp as my cheeks turned rosy. 

"Oh my God."- I mumbled in his chest, hiding my face in my palms, and he chuckled, hugging me tightly. 

The two of us had a good laugh about the outcome of this situation, goofing around all along, and in no time kids came to us with filled to the brim themed baskets-chests. We went for an evening stroll with bambinos, chatting about Halloween and memories of our previous holidays.  All of us loved the 101 Dalmatian theme the most; Leo and I picked it a few years ago.

Him.

In no time we made it back home and made s'mores in the yard, enjoying fun stories together. Nothing too scary as Sofi, Angie, Ari and Max are too small for something extra Halloween-ish. 

As Mateo and I went to get blankets for our ladies, I saw Samuel passing by our house and my boy's glance at him. 

"You can hang out with him."- I told him genuinely with a smile that he returned. 

"Have a sleepover, if you want to."- I said calmly, trusting him immensely. 

Camila and I raised our kids perfectly, they know limits and what is appropriate. We trust them to have sleepovers, though, our girls can stay only with their girlfriends, whom we know very well.

"Grazie mille, papá."- replied happily Mateo, hugging me tightly. 

"Always, amico."- I answered warmly, giving his frame light squeeze. 

"I will text you if I stay over."- he promised and I nodded before he went to the gate as Samuel met him half-way, both of them smiling. 

I got blankets and came back quickly, chuckling as Adriano is giving Max piggy back ride and Domenico is attacking twins with tickles while Martina is playing with triplets tag. 

"Where is Teo?"- wondered my beloved, snuggling into me as I wrapped her in a big blanket, kissing her forehead affectionately. 

"I let him go hang out with Samuel. He will text us if he stays over."- I replied with a smile that she returned. 

We cuddled peacefully, lovingly watching our bambinos play together. Around 10PM our youngest little pirates got very sleepy, so it was time to call it a night. All of them brushed their teeth, showered, did their routines and changed for bed, falling asleep faster than we could blink. 

"That's was quick."- giggled cutely Cami as we closed the door Luc's and Emi's room.

"Mhm, it was."- I agreed, kissing her pretty neck lushly, my hands palming her big, juicy, toned, firm ass. 

I hoisted her feather-like frame up in my arms and Camila kissed me amorously, eagerly unbuttoning the rest of the buttons. I closed the door of our bedroom, twisting the lock, and carried her to the massive bed of ours, sitting her on it. 

We took our time to kiss and caress each other, removing each other's clothes slowly and ardently. Hands everywhere, lips caressing feverishly. 

And then the most salacious desire broke loose. 

Her.

Exhausted, sweaty, covered in love bites, with swollen and red lips we plopped on the bed, panting and smiling lazily in utmost satisfaction, relief and contentedness. 

"Fuck."- sighed Leo huskily, smiling dreamily at me, and I giggled, hugging him close to myself.

He held me close and claimed my lips in a slow, deep, sensual kiss, licking my lips lushly before invading my mouth, making me moan softly in enjoyment. Leo hovered over me, leaning on his forearms, and I deepened the kiss, my hands roaming around his broad, robust back, earning gruff sigh. 

Just like that we spent another 20 minutes kissing lewdly and erotically, ending up fucking in missionary again. 

"Don't."- I said certainly as he throbbed in me, pounding in me faster and rougher, our eyes locked, lips brushing together with every thrust.

His plump lips pressed into mine in bruising, licentious kiss and I moaned in ecstasy, wrapping my arms around his neck, running my fingers through his voluminous hair, tugging on it as he kept slamming in and out of me mercilessly.

"Fuck, Cami."- muttered hoarsely Leo, moaning my name so damn scrumptiously, spilling deep inside me as I orgasmed, clenching around his length. 

His handsome face laid in the crook of my neck as we took deep breath, panting off our climaxes. I played with his silky hair, absolutely breathless and pleased to no extend. 

With time we managed to shower and do our routines before falling asleep right away, still in towels, cuddle up into each other. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 10.3K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...
502K 13.5K 37
"Get away from me."I took her soft hands from my chest and pinned them on the wall.I closed the gap between us but our lips didn't meet.She looked in...
400K 8.1K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...
1.1M 30.6K 64
~Camila~ "๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’'๐’• ๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’ ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’‚, ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’“ ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’•" Camila was adored by those in her presence due to h...